Would you be worried about a boy in the bathroom with his dad?

This is why men are afraid to do anything these days :roll_eyes:

17 Likes

Uhmm. Who’s the boy suppose to ask? It’s much more disturbing that you have a problem with.it.

12 Likes

You’re a nutter.
Would you say that to a mother and daughter

9 Likes

Why don’t you post about actual problem this is stipid

1 Like

Its fine don’t see problem with it there are things only dads can help with that the boys are too scared to discuss with the moms

4 Likes

Not a problem, at all. High 5 to the dad!!

8 Likes

If it was a mother & daughter nothing would be thought of it, why have a different opinion with it being father & son🙄

12 Likes

Not weird at all. What are parents for? I would never want my husband too think it’s not ok too help his son or daughter.

1 Like

My kids tell and show me everything even my 15 year old son where else are they sposed to go? Keep it to themselves and let problems get worse we are parents and are there to help and protect our kids mums or dads boys are usually more comfortable going to dad but some prefer mums either way it’s not weird

4 Likes

I think those are two situations where the father was genuinely helping his son and being an awesome dad. I also think the world is sexualizing children and trying to make them grow up way too fast. Stop looking at normal situations and immediately sexualize it. Also, an 11 year old is definitely old enough to verbalize if something were wrong, or at least show other red flags of some sort.

5 Likes

Does this site just post crazy stuff to get people to comment?

2 Likes

This is the issue these days we don’t know who we can or can’t trust. So many bad things have happened including so called parents molesting or grooming their own kids. It’s sad that we have to live our life worrying about these possibilities. Let me ask you this… if it was a mother and a daughter would you have the same worrying opinion?

You’re an absolute weirdo.

8 Likes

If it was a mother and daughter it would be fine, but a father and son and your questioning it. Atleast the son has asked for help, most boys keep it to themselves. Same as if you took the son to the doctors for problems in the private area and they have to examine them. I have 3 boys and if there’s anything wrong they ask me to look, because boys tend to hide it more than girls I’ve always said if you don’t want me to look then ill take you to the docs to get checked out!

10 Likes

I think that you need to mind your own business BC you sound like a petty ex.

7 Likes

Definitely not this is normal …

1 Like

I dunno about most of these comments.:thinking: Too many people said" oh it’s normal, they’re nice guys or ladies, then look at who hurts kids. Usually the person most people trusted. Happens everyday.
So, I can see why she is asking this question! Has there been red flags or something that you haven’t said, to be asking this?
As a parent of boys and girls and having certain boundaries, I get it. I feel the same whether it’s boys and dads or mom’s and daughters.
My 12 yr old never asked me or his dad to ever look at his private area because we verbally told them about puberty and what will happen. No need to show us. Lol. It’s called a private area for a reason. ( It’s private.)
My mom hasn’t seen my area since I was under 8.
I don’t see my 10 yr old daughters area.

If it’s the thigh chaffing help, that’s okay I would feel if he’s got undies or shorts on. He needed help.

1 Like

So he’s dad helping him how even I’s that an issue ffs…

1 Like

Weird for a father being with his son but no one would be phased if it was his mum? Should learn to mind your business!!

4 Likes

Nope high 5 to dad for being in the picture and helping out

6 Likes

Ur a sick fuck. If its his dad then whats the problem u weirdo

I think you’re too old to be this damn nosey honestly. :woman_facepalming:t2: I asked my Gram about pubic hairs, and she used to doctor chiggers on my ass during the summer. That’s not weird, you’re weird for making something outta nothing, it’s his dad helping with legitimate needs. :woman_facepalming:t2:

How ridiculous. Do you even have kids?
The fact your first thought was anything other than a father simply helping and teaching his son about puberty says alot :woman_facepalming:t3:.
If you were genuinely concerned surly your first instinct wouldn’t be to post on a Facebook group. Mind your business.

10 Likes

I think its weird for his age.

2 Likes

Well who the hell else is supposed to help him with those sensitive puberty issues and questions? His Mom? Sister ? Uncle Auntie ? Teacher or Pastor? If he seems happy and otherwise we’ll adjusted gtfoh with that nonsense.

7 Likes

What the world has turned into, sadly. So who is better qualified to assist him but his own Dad? There’s something wrong with you. Please go deal with your personal issues and stop projecting nonsense on a responsible caring Dad and son

5 Likes

Yall please listen when I say this. Do NOT accuse unless there is a real concern. My father was told it was inappropriate for him to hug and kiss his daughter on the cheek (my oldest sisster). Because of this he did not hug me untill I was a teenager and initiated it. I spent my whole life with a pat on the head as a sign of endearment. Please stop. I’m the first person to be caution about people around my kids (hint: people not men).

4 Likes

At that age I would hope my husband would be the one doing this for our son as he is becoming a teenager as I would do for our daughter! You are the problem!! I mean there are children with disabilities and the parents do that for the rest their entire life , is that a problem?

2 Likes

I am an only parent due to my partner being on the road for work. My 7 yo son had chapped thighs from being so hot and sweating and he had no idea what was going on and called me to the door. I wasn’t sure what to do myself being opposite sexs I went back to baby days and grabbed some penatum creme and simply used the moment to teach him how to be safe and protect himself if he was ever in a weird situation with strangers. He goes into men’s washrooms on his own I know they don’t have individual urinals closed off. I asked him to tell me verbally yes its ok to come in (which he asked me.to to figure out what he had going on), and then I asked him of it was ok to touch his thigh and put the creme on. Which again he said yes because he didn’t want to touch rhe creme and get it all over his hands :roll_eyes: … but explaining how it’s his body and he should decide who touches and who doesn’t and id he’s not comfortable that thats ok and its ok to tell someone if he doesnt like something. How else are we going to teach our kids to be safe if we are to scared to help them.in awkward times? We are their safe place. There’s some weird creeps out there. After I was glad he asked me it was a good ice breaker to explain safety about our parts and who sees them in what I knew to he a safe mannor. Not only did my son get his problem solved he learned how to properly care for it in the future but he also knows verbally and physically in practice whats ok and not ok. Im glad he felt safe enough to ask me to help.

1 Like

His Dad is very caring & wants to discreetly help his son. That’s it! You need to find something else to occupy your mind!:roll_eyes:

2 Likes

Would you think a mom in the bathroom teaching an 11 year old how to put a pad on is Normal? Similar circumstances. It’s called involved parenting. Sexual abuse is a very serious matter don’t make accusations and imply things unless there is reason to believe.

3 Likes

Regardless of age, if my child needs help, I am there. Also…im 32 and I still pee while the toilet is in the same room as my mum showering… I get changed in front of my mum, my daughters are 2 and 3 and they shower with myself and they shower with their step dad…

The situation you described is called parenting. Being there for your child no matter the problem or age of the child…

1 Like

Who else is meant to be help him with problems involving his privates? Considering his mum doesn’t have the same atomony as him, I’m not surprised he went to his dad!
After giving birth at 23, I screamed for my mum to come into the bathroom to check what was coming out of me was normal! Your hell’a weird thinking like this.

1 Like

Please have a word with yourself. Jesus christ

5 Likes

Would you be worried if a mum was in the bathroom with her 12year old teaching her how to put a pad on for the first time? No but it’s the same thing. Who the hell else is gonna help him? It’s his dad. Why would you even think like that? What is wrong with you?

7 Likes

Mind ur business dad is helping son we don’t know the whole story n y u think this so u just need to mind ur business

1 Like

It’s his DAD stop being dirty minded

It’s his dad! Wtf! It’s the same as if a young girl needs help with something and she asks her mother! Wtf! Who are the kids supposed to ask?

This chick is what’s wrong with the world!

7 Likes

Wake up not all parents abuse their kids

1 Like

That’s a tough question. Do you trust him enough to know nothing is Happening?

I’m more curious how you know this?

2 Likes

Wtf is your problem??

1 Like

If anyone sees this as wrong then that’s the person with issues!!

4 Likes

I’m not going to say mind your own business …cause im glad someone is out there watching and listening.
On the other hand…he is the boys father and if the boy is asking his dad for help in private matters and seems safe and comfortable…id say its OK . Its more appropriate for his father to help ,if hes around than his mother.

2 Likes

Who else is ment to guide his son through puberty just like a mums helps there daughter through puberty

Would you rather have him show his possible pubic hair to you in the livingroom believe me leave it to Dad.

I think it’s fine. I would rather my husband went with my son , there are creeps out there that take advantage of kids. 12 is not so grown that someone can’t over power or manipulate you. It’s a bad world.

Is this your child? If not. Then it’s not your business. But if the child is asking father/or guardian and is comfortable with it then yes it’s normal. Guys need help to sometimes

3 Likes

If you think like that very time about people you certainly have a problem either you don’t have kids

What a question.
Poor men are damned if they do, damned if they don’t these days.
Imagine a father helping his son :roll_eyes:
Honestly, this question makes me so mad…

Omg it’s his dad u people make everything a big deal or dirty

6 Likes

I will be in the bathroom no matter what age if my child needs me. Screw what anyone else thinks

23 Likes

Wtf is wrong with you?
It’s a dad and his son

4 Likes

There comes a point where a lot of boys don’t want their mums involved in bathroom/private stuff about their body. If the child has a problem, it’s good to know he can talk to a parent. If you have reservations about that particular adult’s motives, investigate it further but as a general rule I wouldn’t say a dad helping his child in the bathroom is abnormal, even at 11 years of age or older.

3 Likes

It’s his dad. That age is confusing.

Someone needs to see a doctor An it’s not the father an son either that’s why people are afraid to offer there help to man women or child because of that likes of that worped in the head. Person who asked that question if your not on medication I would be looking into getting some ASAP :rage:

4 Likes

Uh get over yourself. The kid had a problem and asked his dad for help. No different than me at 22 asking my mum to measure my boob size so I can buy a bra.
NOT EVERYONE IS A PERV!

7 Likes

Soooo who do you expect a boy to ask about his body lol , dad’s doing his job

6 Likes

My kids both boys and girls come in the bathroom with me just about every time ages 17,18,and 21

Are you for real? He is his son for god sake!! Doesn’t matter what age if he has a problem or not so what. My son is coming up 10 and always wants help down there or for me to at least show him how to or for me to watch him to see if he has done it properly. He always has sores in-between his thighs and groin area that needs antibiotic cream he prefers me to put it on and me to dry him down there to make sure it’s dry properly so it doesn’t get worse I’m his Mam if that’s what he wants and feels comfortable and safe with I’m going to bloody do it. He started getting pubic hair and wanted to show me he knew all about it and hormones etc and reaching pubity but wanted to show me that he started getting them. If he had a dad he probably went to him instead of me unfortunately he hasn’t. He does have a step dad but his step dad doesn’t do the whole boy stuff not even with his own kids I do that they come to me and you know what I’m happy with that because if they feel comfortable and safe with that then I’m happy to help. Same with his girls I don’t have girls myself I have step daughters and they come to me. My eldest step daughter doesn’t go to anyone at all at the moment not even her own mam but we keep telling her there’s nothing to be scared of what she is going through is absolutely normal and if she needs help in anyway at all to come to anyone of us she feels comfortable with. A parent is there to support their child any gender boy or girl and mam or dad through absolutely anything wether it be just chilling while in the bathroom if that’s what they want to do (my kids come in while I’m in the bath and just talk to me about school or games etc baffles me but they sit there and that’s what they want to do) and wether it be because they want help with down there with what’s going on because of a rash or sores or hairs or bleeding or literally anything at all. Nothing should be ‘sexualised’ which looks like YOU are doing and that’s the problem with some people of today.

Would you think it’s weird if the mother went in there ? I really wish that people would stop thinking just because there a man ( father ) helping a boy he is a pedophile . All men were once boys and know the struggle and embarrassment that comes with growing up…

10 Likes

I think you’re an idiot :woozy_face:

22 Likes

You thinking that it’s wrong is what’s wrong…

4 Likes

I think this person is a dickhead

If you question your kids father then you shouldn’t be with him. The boy might be more comfortable with his dad.

4 Likes

What you’re insinuating, says more about you. :woman_facepalming:t2::woman_facepalming:t2:

16 Likes

Just from what little information you’ve given. There is no harm.

2 Likes

Is this post a joke?

3 Likes

If the child is asking the parent for help or advice i see no problem at all nomatter the age. Im 21 and still ask my mom these weird questions and send pics since i cant just pull her in the bathroom to look anymore :joy: like cmon as a parent you gotta do some things that may be viewed as weird. How bout you stay out of other peopled business? And if its your child and his father maybe talk to the father and ask questions to better understand whats going on if you really are that worried.

4 Likes

You got way too much time on your hands. Why are you even thinking about that? Get a hobby or something, this is way too much energy in someone else’s life.

2 Likes

It’s normal… The same with a little girl starting puberty and asking her mom? Kids don’t know what’s going on…

3 Likes

If the boy is asking for advice what is the issue? If they are spending a long time and it’s to cleanse them rather than a hey dad what is this situation then maybe look at the relationship a bit closer but there is nothing wrong with a child asking a parent for advice

Think you should mind your own dam business. It’s father and son get a grip!

3 Likes

You need serious help

7 Likes

He’s probably more comfortable with Dad. Don’t be hurt because he’s not coming to you. Boys going through puberty are just as temperamental as girls if not more. Don’t be surprised when he doesn’t want you going through his laundry anymore either :grimacing::rofl::joy:

1 Like

Are you a parent yourself??? If you are I would be more worried about you, your child and your thoughts…if not educate yourself

9 Likes

How do you know all this stuff about them? It’s private and should be kept that way not plastered all over Facebook!!

It’s not your business nor your child so leave it alone!!!

2 Likes

I’ve heard this kind of thinking before. And it’s usually from someone who has been or witnessed child abuse. They feel that any man (including the father) should not be left alone with a child. The OP needs to get some help, the majority of men are not pedos and shouldn’t be treated as such unless you have seen other red flags, in particular the child’s behaviour

9 Likes

We think whoever wrote this has issues

1 Like

Why would you think there’s something wrong with that? There’s something innately wrong with someone who believes every man is some sort of pervert. Get yourself some counselling or just educate yourself. The vast majority of men are wonderful carers for their children. They’re parents, and they parent!!!

8 Likes

What did you do when you were that age? Speak to your mother or confide in someone you trusted? I know I certainly did

1 Like

You sound like the problem here not the dad🙃

6 Likes

There is something very very wrong with you. Sexualising normal parenting. Get yourself some kind of help.

16 Likes

definitely not too old for help from parents

1 Like

Glad to see everyone wasn’t ready to jump on dad because he’s close to his son

2 Likes

Nothing wrong with it…

1 Like

These are both the kinds of things where the parent is EXACTLY the appropriate person to be handling it. This just sounds like parenting… Not illicit or inappropriate.

However, I’d like to offer you a suggestion. You certainly seem to be attentive to others and what they’ve got going on, as well as opinionated about it. My suggestion is this… Looking out for a child’s best interest does not mean look for something that’s not there. Attend done community education courses. Volunteer at a daycare in a poor neighborhood. You’ll get a healthy lesson about staying in your lane… But you’ll also be able to identify the difference between a man parenting his child and REAL abuse.

6 Likes

um I’m 23 n when I was like 36weeks pregnant last year I asked my mum to look at my vag cause I had a blood blister :rofl:

7 Likes

If the boy has questions or issues down yonder, I’d much prefer the daddy to do it than a momma at that age.

3 Likes

If they have been in there for hours on end then I would probably find it bit weird.

If not then I would ask myself some questions ( if it’s your kid and husband)

1st: have i got a reason to doubt or question my husbands intentions towards my son?

2nd : would I like people assuming the worse of me if my son asked me and not dad?

3nd: if you doubt the motives, then did my son ask for help ( I assume under your rood you would know ) or is my husband forcing help etc.

But remember as Boys grow up they tend to feel more comfortable with dad and discuss certain things with them, that they would never dream of discussing with mum.

I get this world is scary and people are dirty and mean but we cannot judge and jump to conclusions and assume the worse according to all we read and see.

1 Like

Who is the child supposed to ask about these things? A teacher??? No he asks his father! I’d be thankful the child felt comfortable enough to open up to someone about those things.

14 Likes

Don’t label a dad for been a dad… if he didn’t help you’d probably be shouting negligence :roll_eyes::roll_eyes: his been the lads dad… now take you’re crocked mind out of the gutter and get yourself help you sound like you need it

4 Likes

Not too old… boys mature later than girls do. His dad is helping him. Wth is going on in your head ?

5 Likes

Why wouldn’t the father be in there when he’s been through this himself around the boys age. Who do you want? The mother? Now that’s weird having your mother checking the boy out if his DAD is available hmm :thinking:

3 Likes

Mind ya business KAREN!! :roll_eyes: you’re a trouble maker! Get a life!

8 Likes

This is literally what parents are for. You sound like you’re projecting, maybe seek some help for unresolved childhood trauma.

5 Likes

Sounds like it’s a son who is comfortable and trusting with his father. Unless there are other signs of abuse you shouldn’t just jump to a horrible conclusion.

My daughter is 10 and freely shares what’s going on “down there”

1 Like

And why you so worried about an 11 year old boys bathroom habits anyways? He clearly isn’t your son, so mind your own damn business. Fucking weirdo.

This is a ridiculous question :roll_eyes: Who should the boy go to if he has a concern? It would be better if it was the mother? Stop it :unamused:

Ok, so what would you suggest? The boy not ask his father for help or advice on a painful issue? :thinking: It’s weird that you’d even think it was inappropriate in my opinion.

3 Likes