Would you be worried about a boy in the bathroom with his dad?

He is being a good dad.

2 Likes

Why are you sexulizing a father son relationshipā€¦you need help.

5 Likes

Mind your own business! Itā€™s the kid father not a stranger!

6 Likes

Thatā€™s called parenting. :roll_eyes::woman_facepalming:t2:

7 Likes

Omg you need help! For heavens sake!

6 Likes

I think itā€™s more weird that you asked this thinking that this dad and his son are weirdā€¦:woman_facepalming:t2:

9 Likes

Are u sick?thats the childā€™s fatherā€¦some ppl actual have healthy father son relationship kmt

8 Likes

A Dad is a parent. A Mum is a parent. Why do people keep sexualising situations when there is nothing sexual about it?

OP, you need therapy stat! :woman_facepalming:

13 Likes

Iā€™m 26 and you bet Iā€™ll go to my Mumā€™s house and ask her to look at a lump I felt near my butthole, along with many other things.
This is normal behavior and my 24 year old brother who has no shame would openly ask my Mum or my Dad about something he wasnā€™t sure of.

1 Like

.what you have described is as everyone else has said good parenting! The kid has a good relationship with Dad from what you describe! Is there some other thing that is raising your spider senses? If not then separately have a conversation with yourself about the reasons you are feeling this way! Then rethink your actions!

5 Likes

Wth did I just read?!? :face_with_monocle::grimacing::roll_eyes::rofl::joy:

2 Likes

That is his dad and thats dads job, i dont see an issue here :woman_shrugging:t4:

2 Likes

But it would be ok if it was the Mum?? I think it is a case of needing to adjust your judgement snd perception of people . The worst part of this is ā€œsupposedly the dad was helping the childā€ so you have already made a judgement that something sinister is happening.

7 Likes

Why are people name calling? This poor lady just asked a simple question, maybe where sheā€™s from or what sheā€™s grown up around itā€™s not ā€˜normalā€™

Thereā€™s no need to trash her and call her names. What happened to people being kind? :woman_facepalming:t5:

Youre trash op. He sounds like a good dad

Sounds like the father is BEING A FATHER and helping his son in a time of need :roll_eyes:

7 Likes

My 13 and 25 year old sons, and my 24 year old daughter still occasionally ask me to look at something on their pubic area. Iā€™m the parent, itā€™s totally normal and not at all sexual.

5 Likes

Its you that has a problem! What a strange person you are :nauseated_face:

9 Likes

Iā€™m the first to pick a pervert but we must be carefulā€¦not everyone is sick. Remember that

1 Like

Is this a bloody serious question? :woman_facepalming:

3 Likes

No matter how old my kids get, if they have any concerns about their bodies, Iā€™ll be there periodt.

6 Likes

I would hate it if i cdnt have gone to my own parent with something i thought wasnt right or strange on any of my private areasā€¦

4 Likes

Would you say the same thing if it was mother and daughter. I would find it strange if it was mother and son. Boys would be more comfortable with dad in this sort of stuff

2 Likes

You need help thatā€™s what I thinkā€¦ I would question it way more if it was the mom

Where the hell is the ā€œ:woman_facepalming:t2:ā€ reaction when you need it ā€¦

9 Likes

HE IS HELPIN HIS SON WHICH IS WAT HE IS POSE T BE DOIN ! LIKE SOMEONE SAID IF NOT HIS DAD WELL WHO HIS DAD IS THEIR TO HELP GUIDE AND TEACH HIM(BEFORE YU SAY WAT ABOUT IF HE DIDNT HAVE A DAD IT WOULD B THE MUM OR WHO CARING FOR THE BOY AT THE TIME! NO DIFFERENT CUZ HE IS A DAD IT NIT JUST MEN ā€” Women ā€¦MUMS STEP MUM ECT CAN JUST BE AS BAD!!)

DONā€™T MEAN SHIT CUZ IT WHR IT IS HE JST ACTUALLY TRYIN TO HELP N EDUCATED HIS SON ABOUT THE HAIR ECT AND SEE IF HE CAN MAKE HIM MORE COMFATABLE WIT HIS THIGHS CUZ IT HORRIABLE TO WALK IF YOUR THIGHS ARE CHAPPED AND SOMETHING ā€¦

Would it be an issue if it was a mother and her 11 year old daughter?

5 Likes

Is this a frickin joke?

you some therapy.

Stop trying to sexualise parenting.

Perhaps, since youā€™re on a mums group anyway, you could learn a few things about what itā€™s like to be involved and there for your child.

9 Likes

My Son is 12 and comes to me for EVERY THING. Chafe, constipation, I raised him not to be ashamed of his body. He still climbs in bed with me a lot :heart::heart_eyes:. I hope he never stops coming to me.

10 Likes

You obviously didnā€™t have paternal involvement and it shows.

5 Likes

:joy: #parenting but yet your questioning him being a father and helping his childā€¦ you are the issue not the dad

9 Likes

Is this an actual real question like what the hell :roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes:

2 Likes

More Kids need fathers that are more involved , more loving , more nurturing like this Dad ! Go , Dad !!

3 Likes

Wtf is wrong with you?

3 Likes

Is men being a good parent that much of an odd occurrence you think they must be doing something to a child? Maybe look into therapy becauseā€¦ it is completely normal. Especially if itā€™s only two occasions. If it was every time he went to the bathroom I would be concerned but on two occasions and the child asked for his father to accompany him? Um, no. Thatā€™s not questionable in the slightest.

9 Likes

Not everything men and women do is paedophile vibe, good on him for being a good dad and doing that. He may feel more comfortable doing that with his dad then his mum. Donā€™t shame someone who is having normal parental concern. Father and son relationship the end. Iā€™m 29 and still get checked from my mum or Mil for help. Stop making bad assumptions what if it was a mother and daughter? :rage:

3 Likes

Wtf. Is this even real? If the kid needs assistance in private area matters, who better than his father? You have a twisted mind.

4 Likes

Plusā€¦I would rather say a father help a son with those things instead of a stranger.

2 Likes

Your a freak, if dad canā€™t help teach boys how to be boys, who do you think can teach them betterĀæ???

2 Likes

Iā€™m 22 and still harass my mom in the bathroom

2 Likes

I will guide my child! If he is asking he needs me!

1 Like

What stupid question is even this? Get a life loser seriously

Umm so a child is comfortable wit dad and asking about his body?? Umm I think you donā€™t understand healthy relationships

5 Likes

Why exactly do you know what the issues were to begin with?

I stg these have to be prank questions :woman_facepalming:t3:

3 Likes

The fact that you see something wrong here, says alot about you :grimacing:

10 Likes

Totally normalā€¦I would be upset if the dad didnā€™t help his kid with all that.

6 Likes

Get your sick twisted messed up mind outta the dahm gutter and leave that amazing father the hell alone!!!

4 Likes

I get that your concerned, but thatā€™s a good father/son relationship. Thatā€™s a father willing to be there for his son who asked for his help. Thereā€™s trust between the child and parent. Nothing wrong.

4 Likes

That to me says thereā€™s a good amount of communication and trust between them, good parenting by the looks of it.

4 Likes

I think these are getting real silly and real fake.

1 Like

I think you should mind your business

2 Likes

This has got to be a joke?

Omg wont u help your daughter with same problem as the dad helped his son
Iā€™m sorry it should be more of an issue if you want to give such assistance to your son
BTW you have not been changing his diaper s being of opposite sex
Did it matter then?
Well it would be a whole different senerio if you had a hunch already n caught them twice n they gave you this explanation

Sounds to me like mom may be jealous. Sorry mom, some things call for a dads attention. Now unless this dad has given you reasons to be suspicious, then you need to put your worrying hat away and let dad handle the sons personal issues. Save your worries for real stuff. Geesh!!!
And props to the dad who actually wants to be there for his son.
But you Maā€™am, need to do a self check. Why are you in a relationship with a man you apparently donā€™t trust? Unless you have a real reason for this post, I say Shame on you. !!!

1 Like

Wow how could u even think such a thing i was young wen syarted getting boobs I thought I had a lump my mum had to check me nothing weird about it called being a good parent where else was the bloke ment to go to put his sons mind at ease ur the weird one thinkimg it

1 Like

The fact that society now questions fathers with their sons is absolutely horrendous and disappointing

16 Likes

Why do you make something out of nothing fathers suffer grand dads suffer by these comments be sure first

6 Likes

Iā€™m 30 and if I have something concerning I still ask my mom to look when I need her too. If soon is asking dad for help and questions then itā€™s fine.

4 Likes

Not your child, Not your business. Unless of course something inappropriate was happening.

1 Like

Ask the boy ?! Like yesterday

If it was a single father helping his daughter in the bathroom would you still find it ā€œoddā€? Whatā€™s wrong with your thinking?

2 Likes

Wtf is wrong with you?
Of course itā€™s normal, would you prefer his mum did it or whatā€™s your problem?
Omg some people are weird af

7 Likes

You one sick fuck !! Go get yourself some help !!

1 Like

Ooooh what do I see here? Hmm someone who needs to mind their own bloody business :expressionless:

Its just a dad taking his child to the toilet?
Like if it was a woman and her 11 year old, youd not bat an eyelid.

1 Like

Whoa. Iā€™m first find a therapist for you. Secondly have you tried feminism? This is toxic patriarchy at its finest.

2 Likes

Wow. Is this a serious question? The one with the problem is you! There is absolutely nothing wrong with an 11 yr old confiding in his father. Seek help, you need it!

10 Likes

No no no this is completely normal. The fact that the child went to his father with personal questions is absolutely amazing. The trust and communication between parent and child is earned. Give dad props, bc who else would he go to for answersā€¦ Google?

5 Likes

If a boy canā€™t have these conversations with his dad who should he have them with? This is not an issue.

4 Likes

So, the comments section isnā€™t going the way you planned

8 Likes

You canā€™t be seriousā€¦ That sounds like a healthy relationship to me. If you think that a son comfortable enough to be able to ask his dad for advice has something suspicious about it, says more about you than it does about that Dad.

12 Likes

You mustā€™ve NEVER had a father in your life or have NEVER seen an active father iƱ his role. This is absolutely EVERYTHING he should be doing as a father. Who better to tell him about coming into maturity, showing and teaching him how to maintain his health and hygiene than his own father? Heā€™s doing exactly what heā€™s supposed to do.

16 Likes

If that was a mom & her daughter would it be a question?
Whose the boy supposed to ask about personal questions regarding puberty and his body changing if not his dad? He probably feels more comfortable with his dad, rather then his mom.

3 Likes

My 18 year old daughter still comes to the bathroom with me

2 Likes

What if it was a woman and her daughter daughter. You wouldnt be here saying this. So the boy is comfortable enough with his father to get his help? So what.? Seems like you may need to mind your own business.

I definitely wouldnt look at it like this unless that boy acted different after.

Also I remember asking my mom what the hair down under was. Because i didnt know it grew there! And definitely didnt feel comfy asking my dad because ya know a female is easier to communicate with about the personal things if you are a girl. Vice versa same with father and son.

2 Likes

My husband helped our 11 year old son with his chapped thigh issue. We needed to put a diaper rash cream. Fixed it right away and dad went into bathroom to make sure it wasnā€™t infected. At no point in time did I remotely find it odd that our sons Father was helping him address a medical issue and wouldnā€™t if our son had puberty questions either. I did it for our daughter and he takes care of the boys. What in the world? Not all men are pedophiles automatically when alone with their own child. If the11 year old son was exhibiting molestation signs might be a different story. If that were the case that kid would avoid being in the restroom alone with his dad like it was the plague and would be acting out severely in other areas of life.

1 Like

Um the fact that most of yā€™all are commenting how ā€œsickā€ this person is , to ask a question . Definitely says more about yā€™all than this person asking the question. Maybe this is a genuine question from a concerned adult , maybe this adult asking this question , has been in a similar situation where things werenā€™t so normal. The fact that I see some of my ā€œfriendsā€ saying this person is sick for asking a question. Is disgusting to me. The fact that some of yā€™all claim to have awful depression and anxiety , and are still calling this person sick for maybe genuinely being concerned. Tells me you have NO IDEA what actual depression and anxiety truly are and if you did and you were a decent human , you would try to be helpful instead of shaming and downgrading.
Maā€™am or sir if you are concerned for this child , maybe ask this child. I happen to have a great understanding of how parents are with their children , and I understand that sometimes these children need that extra help.
I know also in some circumstances , these issues may not be just what it is ( a parent helping their child) so I understand your concern. I have never been hurt in a way like that by an adult I trusted , and I pray you havenā€™t either. And this is just anxiety you are having. Of thinking the absolute worst of everything.
I donā€™t think youā€™re ā€œsickā€ or ā€œneed helpā€ for asking and , just me being me , Iā€™m apologizing for the folks in this post for making those comments and hoping they never have to feel the way you obviously do , to make you come to Facebook and ask a question

1 Like

Ummm, this is the dumbest s**t Iā€™ve ready todayā€¦:roll_eyes:

3 Likes

Uhhhā€¦ no. Sounds like a good father helping his son to me

5 Likes

Whoa!!! This is a little boys asking for help on his growing body? Why is that a problem?

2 Likes

JESUS H CHRIST, STFU! You not only sound dumb as shit but looking for ANTHING to cause problems in someoneelseā€™slifeā€¦

KAREN!

Seems like you should mind your damn business.

1 Like

So if your daughter needs help at 11 in the bathroom from mom would you tell her no? Because she to old.
Shaving , hair, period, rash, chaffing.

5 Likes

Well ā€˜Fanā€™ needs to seek help if their first thought was the sexualisation of a child. How embarrassing for you.

I think you need to mind your business. This is the most normal thing. My 16 yr old shows me her books if they are hurting or will just invite me in while shes still naked. Like are you sick minded or something

2 Likes

Geezus I hope you donā€™t have any boys

2 Likes

Youā€™re getting such a lovely feedback, is this post an angry jealous mom? This is one of the most stupid things I have eveeeeer heard, and uhhh I work with the general publicā€¦ Soooo

The boy is asking his fatherā€¦ another male for guidance and your sexualising it, you need help!

6 Likes

This has got to be fake.

Of course itā€™s not a problem.

HEā€™S HIS DAD.

5 Likes

Heā€™s asking his father about his body. Would you rather he look online?

2 Likes

If so, something. Is very wrong

Okay when E was over 10 I would sit outside the menā€™s room door. Dadā€™s would come out and say heā€™s okay. Funny they understood why I was there. Mama bear outside the door!

4 Likes

Isnā€™t he old enough to let someone one know if something happened? I have a 12 year old and got pregnant at 14 Iā€™m sure if at that age Iā€™m sure if he felt like something was not right he would deff say something

2 Likes

Why is it bad if his kid needs his help. Just like us moms help our daughters

5 Likes

I would be worried if the father didnā€™t go in with his young son!

7 Likes

So basically you donā€™t Trust fathers to handle their childrenā€™s issues? And to answer your question - no I donā€™t find it odd. And to the dad in question: :+1:t2: youā€™re awesome!

10 Likes

You are being ridiculous. Stop sexualizing children. These sound like completely normal situations and you might be projecting.

21 Likes

I think youā€™re deranged to think a dad canā€™t help his son with personal issues. Who else can help him? Mothers are there for daughters during puberty.

10 Likes

I think you need help if a father looking after his son is viewed as inappropriate by you

8 Likes