Can my husband be taken off child support?

His question should be, how can he go about the courts so he can see his kids. He’s a loser if he’s more concerned about not paying child support.

11 Likes

Nope but you need to go fight for your right to see the kids. That’s bs

1 Like

If he were concerned about his children he would have gone to court to get some type of visitation stop blaming the mother. You should know your place and mind your business at the end of the day those are his kids and he needs to help support them.

9 Likes

Give up his parental rights

2 Likes

Honestly not your place… Just need to support him… Aside from that… Regardless they are his kids he needs to help… Take her to court for visitation.

3 Likes

Oh Honey, First of all MIND YOUR BUSINESS!!! IF he was seeing his kids on a regular and all of the sudden Mom has halted visits, My Question would be WHY? If mom can PROVE just reason , Dad is running the chance of SUPERVISED visits, which are PAID for by the NCP. Furthermore WHY so many NEW GF’S THINK they have the right to feel some way about thier Man paying C/C is BEYOND ME! Fathers have RIGHTS,IF he TRULY wants contact with HIS children, …Got THAT SISTER, HIS CHILDREN, its HIS responsibility to establish a HEALTHY REPORE with Mom for THIER CHILDREN! No judge in this country is going to excuse this GROWN MAN from supporting HIS KIDS! And for the damn record, NO TRUE BONUS Mom would EVER see a child struggle, or lay with a man that WOULD! PLZZZZ SLAP YOURSELF

The fact that he wont go to court to try to see his kid means his worthless

10 Likes

He helped make the child, so he’s gonna pay. Why are you supporting him not caring for his kids? Blocked or not, he should pay.

4 Likes

He doesn’t want to pay child support anymore? LOL. Shouldn’t of had kids then.

4 Likes

Yes, IF HE WANTS TO GIVE UP ALL OF HIS RIGHTS,TO HIS KIDS, HE WILL HAVE TO GO TO COURT OVER IT, THEN SIGN OVER HIS PARENTAL RIGHTS,. DONE

Give up parental rights. Child alienation is a btch…so if mom wants to play games by keeping the child away, then I think dad should cut off all monies to her and the child. She wants to be a single mom , then she should be able to do so 100% . My sister went through this, and cutting everything off 100% was the best decision she made, less stress, happy life…Good luck #TEXAS

I would completely be on the whole he’s a deadbeat train too HOWEVER I have actually experienced almost the exact situation. Mind you, mine is a bit more complicated, my husband and I had another child together and so did she with hers after being split. After about a year of paying child support without a court order and she filing all court paperwork herself and being her own legal counsel (oregon based) she did as well stop all communication with the children ( the excuse being that us having another baby was unfair to her bio kids and she didnt want them around a confusing situation, at the same time she was pregnant with her own new husbands child and went as far to block us on everything ( cell phones, fb, Instagram, every platform we had for communication as we both lived in different states and in between physical visitation we had face time and video calls every day) and we didn’t see them for over 2 years we attempted to go back to court several times and she continued to move every single time (mind you it’s in the court paperwork that she doesnt have to notify us before she moves, clever on her part) leading us to eventually call cps to locate the children which they found them in a 2 bedroom trailer home living with 8 other people in a completley new state now and we have finally caught up to her, proved alienation based on her actions and several pages of fb message proof and new paperwork has been filed and everything but mind you this has taken almost close to 3 years and we are just having contact with them again ( the damage from this is irreparable). The problem with interstate cases is that there are so many hands in the pot that no one has any idea what the other person is doing. We have 4 open cases for custody and child support open currently between 4 different states. And it sucks. Thousands of dollars later and 3 years and we are here. Hubby has actively paid child support for all those years despite only seeing them 1 time for oldest sons bday, 1 christmas, and 1 time for fourth of July. In that time before she cut off communication, hubby funded 2 houses and rent every month on top of child support and any extra expenses she would message us about. Come to find out she was spending it on other shit and asking other people for the same amount of money with the same sob story, so in a day she would cop about 600 bucks from everybody she told this too. When we were finally able to piece everything together for evidence and bring it to court and lots of statements later, we finally have a solid case and child support eventually was put on hold pending investigation into the matters as well as custody changing hands now to dad. So yes, there are ways to do it BUT only if your husband has been doing literally EVERYTHING to maintain contact, I’m talking texting every single day attempting to reach them, bio mom is actively keeping them from him and to say the least, YOU can’t fight his battles for him. He has to be the one to do so. If my family’s situation sounds anything like yours then maybe you have a chance to get joint custody ( we went for full as moms shenanigans have proven to the court she is a) a flight risk b) unstable and not a secure home for the kids and she has moved them 6 times in almost 3 years and c) he did literally everything to make sure he was a good father and supported them even from another state )
It’s going to be an uphill battle but it is possible but they are very specific circumstances for this type of case and its ugly, let me tell you. Do your research, get proof, and be very realistic with how you want this to work. If your only doing it so you guys don’t lose the extra money every month, the courts are gonna laugh at you but if you prove that the kid should be with you fulltime and mom should pay child support you could go that route but still keep in mind you will still have to fund that kid. Kids ain’t cheap. Best of luck to you

The real question is why would you want to be with a man that is a complete deadbeat??? The mentality of people is despicable

7 Likes

Sign over rights. That’s the only way

Sender you are not different from my kid’s dad Girl.He doesn’t support the kid and give medicine when the child gets sick but boast as a great father to the girl’s 3 kids…hahahha.karma is a bitch.I stop arguing anymore since I can raise the child.I find it unfair though that the real child is deprieveof his right.So I hope woman like you should have some sense in making sure your man does his obligations after all the child existed before you did.

You’re all Fucking heartless bitches! Gosh! Y’all don’t know the full story! Yeah, he could be a right Asshole… So could his child’s mother! Lol Judgy McPeterson lol… Bye Felicia

1 Like

Why would he stop paying child support for his child :weary::clap:

2 Likes

He can sign over parental rights and problem solve… :joy: :joy: :joy:… Ain’t his kids no more…

1 Like

my question is in the 2 years has he gone to court to see his kids?

Not sure about Texas but where I live child support and visitation courts are totally separate courts - it doesn’t matter if he ever sees his kids where the child support is concerned bc that is his obligation as a parent to pay it regardless. As far as visitation goes he and the ex should have had court documents stating how the visitation was to be laid out and if she hasn’t stuck to her side of that obligation then he should have already had her in court seeking her reasoning on why the visitation stopped and filing for joint or full custody of his kids. This is totally between the parents to resolve and you should be a step back but supporting any decision your husband decides to make.

1 Like

nope. not unless he relinquishes his parental rights. and he cannot even do that unless he has proof there is someone in the child’s life assuming the father role.

No. U can not get off C S. But child support and visitation r 2 different cases. Tell ur man to man up. You 2 both suck because u just sit n allow a woman to alienate a fathers relationship. Go to court and get visitation on paper. Seems like u rather say screw his kids. It doesn’t work that way. Now get off ur lazy butt and go file visitation. Lazy

2 Likes

I am going to try to leave this message again autocorrect keep changing on my words tell him to make an appointment in court he wants to make an appointment for modification
To modify child support he has to speak to a public defendant or a lawyer and let them know that she’s not allowing him to see the kid he’s passing child support and has every right as a father to be able to see the child he’s supporting a child that he cannot even lay eyes on to make sure that the child is being taken care of correctly so he would like to know what he could do and what the next steps are in order for him to see the child if not he would like to see other options about child support if it is okay in the county where you guys live at to just open up a bank account for that child give the judge all the information and just put money there and freeze the account until the child is 21 years of age because if she doesn’t allow him to see the child then the money shouldn’t be in her hands is that simple
Another thing that he could do is Sue her for 50% custody which means he would have the child one week she’ll have the child the other week there’s no way she could take away that right and if she ever moves she will be blamed for kidnapping if they share 50% custody she has to let him know everything she’s going to do with the child

It’s best if your husband continues to financially support his child. Plus, he needs to file for visitation. In this world today, our children need us. Don’t focus on the child’s mom. Focus on the child. Your husband needs to be a better parent. As a parent who has to co-parent with crazy. It’s hard and sometimes I wanna scream. But, I never want to let my child down. He has to figure out. Because nothing hurts a child more than non present parent.

Yeah she’s wrong for stopping him seeing the kids…
But… he’s willing to go to court to stop paying for kids he had a part in creating, but won’t go to court for visitation and now wants to stop financially supporting them?!
What on earth would any woman want with a man like this?!
If I wasn’t seeing my kids I’d want to make the extra effort to ensure they’re taken care of financially!! At least I know they’ll be fed and clothed! Then I’d fight through the courts for regular visitation!
I cannot believe a woman would be supporting this, those poor kids. :confused::confused::confused:

You cant just not pay child support if its court ordered. You can however take her back to court for more visitation. She has no right to keep the kids from a parent who is doing his part.

No he can’t be taken off child support. What is wrong with you 🤦

31 Likes

In Kentucky The only way you can get taken off child support is if you give up your rights.

4 Likes

Why not just take her to court for mandated visitation??

22 Likes

No, he has to support his child until they’re 21 no matter what.

8 Likes

He can’t just decide to not pay child support. He can file for visitation

7 Likes

Maybe go for visitation ppl who don’t even try to see their kids are the ones who should pay support and what is wrong in this world if more ppl were parents it would be a better place dumb dumb your as bad as him push your husband to be better and see his kid don’t support a low life makes you a low life

18 Likes

He cant be taken off unless the mom agrees and in ms if he signs his rights away you still pay child support which is the case in most states unless there is someone adopting the children

2 Likes

Noooope. You make a kid, you provide for a kid. If he wants to see the kids, he can go to the court to get some kind of custody agreement.

17 Likes

No he can’t be removed unless someone else adopts the kid. He should take her to court for visitation.

7 Likes

In Texas, child support and visitation are separate. I believe the father is always held somewhat financially responsible. You can file a case via the Attorney General’s website and they can review the court order.

3 Likes

He has to pay child support

2 Likes

She’s in contempt for holding the child against the father. That’s one way. He’ll see the child but continue support or he’ll need to completely sign off rights to the child to terminate child support. Best of luck. Shitty parents suck.

2 Likes

talk to family court, see if they can help with visitation, but most courts do not tie visitation to support.

2 Likes

I don’t believe you can get away without supporting your child. He CAN file visitation rights with the court and if so awarded the mother cannot refuse his visitation rights or she could face jail time.

7 Likes

No.child support and custody/visitation are TWO SEPERATE ISSUES period.he needs to go to the court and get a visitation order and the gauridan at Litem and the judge will enforce it if he wants to see him…if he domt then dont go.but REGUARDLESS hes paying that child support :woman_shrugging:

2 Likes

He can terminate his rights and not have to if he doesn’t want to see them

5 Likes

Why not just go file for joint custody?!?:roll_eyes:
Sounds like you guys haven’t made that much of an effort to see his kids so.
He doesn’t get to just not pay what has already been court ordered.
Child support and custody are two separate court issues.
He needs to either stand up and fight for his kids, or sign his rights over

15 Likes

Child support and visits are different. They want to take him off child support to save that extra money lol

1 Like

Um, no. He should still want to financially support his child whether the mother is being a twat or not. That’s his child so he should be paying support.

If there’s a court agreement about visitation rights and access, then she can’t withhold him.

I’d go to the court about that rather than saying you don’t want to pay for your child anymore.

16 Likes

I’d be more concerned about fighting for his right to see his kids, not fighting to stop child support. In my opinion, no matter what the situation, hes still their father. He laid down and helped make those kids. He should continue being financially supportive of his children and continue paying child support. Doesn’t matter if the mother started child support out of spite. It was petty as hell to give reasoning such as that, but that money goes to those kids to help make sure they have what they need in life. Trying to stop child support is like a slap in the face to those kids. Fight to start seeing them again, not take their financial help away.

14 Likes

2 years? Why? If they mattered it wouldn’t be 2 years. You’re more worried about the money than the parent/child relationship. #shame

15 Likes

Omg are yoi serious?? First off it doesn’t matter the reason for the child support. Its his child!!! Its his responsibility to take care of his child. I’d be more pissed and trying to figure out how to get more access to my child. But I guess to some “parents” money is more important.

12 Likes

No matter what he pays support. He made those kids. If he had an access issue… go to court.

6 Likes

It sounds like y’all are both deadbeats!! Why would any parent NOT want to take care of their own child?? If y’all really cared about that child, you would have been in court for visitation!! You can’t just terminate rights in most states because you don’t feel like paying :woman_facepalming:t3::woman_facepalming:t3:

33 Likes

Why doesn’t he just go to the courthouse and fight for visitation?..

8 Likes

Ok. That’s crappy of the mom to stop visitations, but why would he, as a father, want to stop providing for his own kids? Why hasn’t he gone to court to get visitation rights? They’re his blood. He seems weak. Help him be a better man and dad for his kids.

22 Likes

Why not file for joint custody?

2 Likes

Instead of fighting to see his kids, you’re gonna try to fight him paying child support?? Cool cool :woman_facepalming:t3:

11 Likes

He is obligated to pay child support until his child turns either 18 or 21. Unless the mother of his child takes him off. Other than that he can take her to court and demand visitation or put in a petition to modify the child support so he can pay less .

3 Likes

Child support n custody court are separate issues. Go file for custody rights

Instead of the first thought not wanting too pay for his kids, it should of been wanting to fight for his visitation rights.

9 Likes

He would have to sign off his rights. That’s the only way he could stop paying.

3 Likes

Sorry to be rude, but what kind of “deadbeat” question is this?! He’s not supporting her, he’s supporting his child

15 Likes

WOW! What kind of woman are you to be okay with a man not supporting HIS children.
This question in this post is absolutely ridiculous. Give your head a shake. No wonder your first concern was for this to be posted anonymously. Shame on you.

28 Likes

Wow is all I can say

1 Like

Dont wanna pay the child support tell his ass to go sign his rights away. Give her everything. You’re a shit ass woman. :woman_shrugging:

11 Likes

Why doesn’t he fight to see them?

6 Likes

Wth??? As soon as I would’ve been blocked I would’ve taken her ass to court 🤦🤦🤦 clearly his kids are better off without y’all if it’s been 2 years and the only thing you’re concerned with is taking away the money that helps raise the kids he doesn’t even try to see 🤷

21 Likes

Nope. Child support and visitation are not connected. He’s responsible for his children unless his ex remarries and wants the new guy to adopt

7 Likes

It’s called “child” support. Why would any parent want to be taken off child support?
I read about this on another site. Only it was from the mother. It’s about the children only. Not the mom or dad.

7 Likes

Its crazy how the father *has to pay child support and there is alot of support on this. But, Im a step mom to my little one, and the Mother was able to walk away from her son without even looking back, no support, no clothes, no lists of things he does/doesn’t like. He was 2, now hes 5.
Yeah I think its about the child, the parents need to find the solution for the Best Interest of the child. If you think the $ is helping the child, keep paying, if not…get proof and fight for Your Childs best interest.

3 Likes

No he has to pay til the child is 18 My husband has an older daughter who he hasn’t seen in over 10 years her mother moved her across the country and hasn’t allowed contact and he still has to pay no weekly it’s court ordered whatever job he gets the will know and start taking it out and if they don’t they take it out of taxes every year until your caught up and if you alude all that you can most deffinally go to jail my husband’s best friend got picked up yesterday and is in jail with 6 years hanging over his head for non payment of child support

2 Likes

WOW some deadbeat mfs i hope she dnt end up with his kids to bc he is gonna do the same to her

4 Likes

Did the DNA of his child miraculously change?
He is still 100% responsible for paying support for a child he helped create.
If he wants to see the child he can petition for visitation through the court. But regardless he is financially responsible for the child. :woman_facepalming::woman_facepalming:

9 Likes

Why not Put forth just as much effort Seeing your kids that you are getting off child support

12 Likes

He can see his kids…if he wanted to. Js.

9 Likes

No he can’t just stop paying child support. Maybe he should start fighting to see his kids. You are both pathetic for even asking this question. Freaking deadbeats

17 Likes

So the kids don’t deserve support just because of his exs actions? You can’t be serious. I’m sure that there are definitely 2 sides to this story. My ex husband and his wife tried this crap. He was too busy with his new wife and when my kids went to their house they came home wearing the same clothes I sent them in so filthy I had to throw them away. Unbrushed teeth and they had only eaten ramen noodles for days at a time. I reported them for child neglect. So he stopped seeing them and they tried telling people that I kept them from him. He stopped paying child support he ended up 58,000.00 behind. My kids are 21 and 19 and he is still paying support for them. If she is truly keeping the kids from him then he should man up for his childrens sake and take her back to court to get to see his children.

11 Likes

THAT MAN NEEDS TO PAY FOR HIS KIDS ! So grow tf up and sit down!

57 Likes

Take her to court and go for shared custody.

4 Likes

Take her to court to get custody rights, if she breaks the arrangement, then she is not following court orders and can be trouble.

7 Likes

I’m just concerned as a mama why Dafuq u wanna be with a man who won’t support his kids or doesn’t want to🤦🏼‍♀️ …U sound greedy…

36 Likes

It’s still his child , he has to pay (words from a lawyer)

12 Likes

Sounds like he just doesn’t want to be bothered. If he wanted to see his kids he’d have gone to court and pushed for his visitation. Regardless unless he signs his rights over so they can be adopted by someone else he should be responsible for paying for them.

6 Likes

Sign over his rights as a parent… that’s the only way I know of.

1 Like

so your mad bc hes supporting his kid🤔🤦

10 Likes

He will have to continue unless the mother withdraws the support needed or he signs over his right. He will have to pay until they are 18 and if he gets behind and they turn 18 he will have to continue to pay until he is caught up.

3 Likes

Doesnt WANT to pay child support anymore?? WTF???

7 Likes

so you’re butthurt bc he supports his kid​:thinking::thinking:let me guess…grandparents watch and support your kids🤷

8 Likes

Would he rather just relinquish his rights to avoid paying, or he can get visitation…

1 Like

Custody and child support are two seperate issues… If there is a custody order in place, get a lawyer and get her back court… I realize it sucks paying for a kid you don’t see, but that isn’t the kids fault and their father still has a financial responsibility to them… Period!!! Take her back to court for visitation! :unamused:💁 if there isn’t a custody order, get a lawyer and get one!

5 Likes

i mean even if she’s being gross doesn’t mean he should be gross and not support his kids, take her to court or give up your rights.

6 Likes

He is responsible for paying Child support. The only way he might not be responsible is if the courts take all rights away as a father to your children. He might not have to pay, but he is no longer to have any rights to his children as their father.

1 Like

No. Lol. He will always have to pay. Go request visitation

1 Like

He would have to sign his rights over.

I don’t think he shouldn’t pay child support he made that child too, regardless of the situation. But with that being said he should talk to a lawyer or family court person about the mom not letting him see his child so he can at least get to be in their lives because that’s not fair to the children to cut out their father.

Why not just get visitation? If your going to court for support.

2 Likes

I’m sorry, but you’re an idiot. Why is he not going to the court to see his son???

12 Likes

I would take her to court and file for Alienation of parental rights. He could get full custody bc of what she is doing and shell have to pay support

4 Likes

Only if he wants to sign his rights away and not see them again. Nice question…

:joy::joy::joy:
Just stop.
No one WANTS to pay child support.
You think people just walk in the office and get outta of it for that reason?

3 Likes

Just because he doesn’t get to see them doesn’t mean hes not obligated to support them. so why would you want to have him taken off just because you can’t see them? he still made those children & still has to pay for them

6 Likes

I’d be more concerned about getting visitation back and actually seeing my child than I would be about trying to not support him financially.

8 Likes

Who goes 2 years without seeing their child and doesnt do anything about it , then is only worried about getting “off” child support??? Idiots

14 Likes