Was I wrong for having a lazy day with my daughter?

Mama we all do this this is nothing to feel bad or sorry about!!! That seems overly controlling and that’s not healthy girl!!!

And even if you were being lazy you’re allowed to be lazy - we are all exhausting and surviving

Also not sure what you’re nervous about :grimacing:i thjnj you might want to talk to a therapist because you need a healthy relationship not to walk on egg shells about ordering a pizza
I don’t think this is the type of man anyone should be marrying or who you want your daughter to date in the future . Keep your chin up girlfriend

Ur nervous?? None of those meals had anything wrong with them. None of what u said has anything wrong with it, except him. He seems to be the problem here.

Tell him to stay home w her allllll week while you go stay alone n see what he does lol

I have 4 kids full time and I would tell your husband to not let the door hit him where the good lord split him :innocent:

Respectfully, f*#$ that!

Don’t let someone else make you feel guilty about how you parent! Don’t let someone else control how you parent! You did no harm to anyone! Take a few more lazy days mom!

There’s something wrong with your husband

1 Like

I would spend a whole day not relaxing and really putting in all the effort you had into packing up all his belongings for him to take that controlling behavior elsewhere. :woman_shrugging:

Wow talk about red flags :triangular_flag_on_post:

Why are you nervous? If he acts like that, over something I don’t even see an issue with, then you should probably reconsider marrying him bc it will not get better. Also, how did he even know what you all did and ate? Did he make you give him step by step play of your day? I would seriously reconsider the fiance, sounds controlling and you don’t want that for you or your child.

Sounds like u are in a not very nice relationship :pensive:

You did nothing wrong! He sounds very controlling and toxic. Nothing wrong with anything that uve said.

I would however reconsider the realitonship!

Are you ok??

He is controlling you, you so did deserve a lazy day, and not just on your birthday, seriously think if this is how you want to live your life, and how you want a life for your child xx

Sounds like be needs to find the door.

Your husband sounds like a psycho.