My husband is acting weird, what is going on?

I know me
I would just drive there and surprise him

7 Likes

Listen to your stomach. Itā€™s called your intuition.

3 Likes

Man I had a totally different take on this. Perhaps this guy is working out of state to provide for his family. Maybe sheā€™s not pulling her share of the weight financially or spending money faster than he can make it. I mean letā€™s be real the guy didnā€™t take an out-of-town job unless money or space was the incentive. Now she wants the bank account information and people are accusing him of cheating because he doesnā€™t want her to spend all the money. I work with a lot of guys that travel from job to job and hands down this is the number one complaint the men have about their lives.

13 Likes

Sorry to say, but he may be doing something he shouldnā€™t. Doesnā€™t always have to be cheating though.

7 Likes

Yes I agree go visit.

2 Likes

Let me say I trusted my hubby completely but on a trip out if state I thought he was acting strange. I drove there and just showed up and was wrong. Thankfully. But take a trip and get it done.suprise visit is the best way if heā€™s not doing anything u get a night with the hubby.if he is then get a jump on securing the house and file for divorce. Only 2 ways it can go

6 Likes

He might not be cheating he could be lying about a jobā€¦

2 Likes

I would definitely show the hell upā€¦ if heā€™s cheating heā€™ll be caught if heā€™s not youā€™ll get a night with your husband :slight_smile:

12 Likes

Iā€™d start looking for a divorce attorney then take a trip out there. Heā€™s up to no good!!!

3 Likes

I would surprise him with a visit. Show up around the same time you video chat with him. Your intuition is always right!! Be prepared for what you might see. If he is not cheating have a talk with him and tell him how you feel. Always communicate with each other. And remember, if you donā€™t have trust, you have nothing. I wish you all the best.

16 Likes

Your gut doesnā€™t lie. Trust me. Mines never been wrong.

5 Likes

Do a surprise pop up on that ass

100% doing you wrong.
Start getting your financial life in order.

6 Likes

8 yrs and he has accts without your name on them??

7 Likes

GUT feelings are Spot on

4 Likes

My Dear friends online, My name is amanda bella And i live in USA, ohio, I have to give this miraculous testimony, which is so unbelievable until now. I had a problem with my Ex husband 2 years ago, which lead to our break up. I was not myself again, i felt so empty inside me, my love and financial situation became worst, until a close friend of mine told me about a spell caster who helped her in the same problem too his name is Doctor Jude. I email the spell caster and i told him my problem and i did what he asked of me, to cut the long story short. Before i knew what was happen, less than two days my husband gave me a call and told me that he was coming back to me i was so happy to have him back to me. The most interesting part of the story is that am pregnant. Thanks to Doctor jude for saving my marriage and for also saving others own too. Continue your good work, If you are interested to contact the great spell caster email address: [email protected] or contact him on whatsapp +2348034062173

3 Likes

I would do a surprise visit.

4 Likes

I would go do a surprise visit. Itā€™s gonna stress you out all day if you donā€™t. But prepare yourself for what you might see.

5 Likes

If your gut saying something believe it, sounds odd to me.

2 Likes

Hes being shady af and doing something sneaky. Trust your gut. Womens intuition is 10 times stronger than a manā€™s. Watch the womenā€™s brain on Netflix. They explain it deeply.

6 Likes

Iā€™d be acting the same way if you started asking for my bank info while I was out of town. Tf?

1 Like

Why do you guys have separate accounts in the first place :thinking:

2 Likes

Shady! Pop up when he leasts expects it. Always go with your gut!!!

3 Likes

Obviously he wants to see you in person. Pop up sis.

22 Likes

I think you should slow down and reflect for a moment. He rushed u off phone and was upset about bank info? But u never have asked for bank info beforeā€¦so he could be wondering the same thing like are u planning on emptying the bank and leaving him. Rushing off phoneā€¦ I mean maybe he was running late for something for work. Who knows. I think u can prepare yourself for the what ifs, but I think u need to slow down and calm down unless some sort of solid evidence arises that he is cheating. No one likes being accused of things they arenā€™t doing, so if u do keep coming at him and fighting with him he is gonna get mad too and then u two are fighting for no reason at allā€¦just make sure u r positive

10 Likes

If you think heā€™s cheating, he is but itā€™s HIS ACCOUNT, you donā€™t need his info.

2 Likes

If your names on the account go get print off of all the activities to the account, I believe always trust your woman intuition

2 Likes

Cheating or planning to cheat.

1 Like

Out of State not good. :pensive:

2 Likes

First off, answer the phone and talk it through. I think youā€™re jumping to conclusions.

1 Like

Hes certainly up to something id say its time for a suprise visit

6 Likes

Youā€™ve been married for 8 years. If you feel heā€™s being shady then heā€™s more than likely is.

7 Likes

Well nobody on here is going to know

6 Likes

Sounds like a surprise visit is in order. Pop ups donā€™t lie. :woman_shrugging:t4:

4 Likes

Iā€™d show up and surprise him. Bring him something like food or a new shirt and then see whatā€™s going on.

2 Likes

Trust your instincts that gut feeling is there for a reason and weā€™re usually right

6 Likes

He sounds suspiciousā€¦ heā€™s hiding somethingā€¦

1 Like

I wouldnā€™t give you my bank info either.

3 Likes

Why wouldnā€™t he give his bank information ? His money is your money after all he is your husband

Ur married u should have that info anyways.

3 Likes

I donā€™t think any of us can help you. A bunch of women are saying he in fact cheating. We donā€™t know you or your husband. Only you and him know. Does he come home at all? Think its time for a sit down if youā€™re uncomfortable

3 Likes

I canā€™t help you, but a tracker on his car from Amazon can. :sweat_smile:

16 Likes

Womanā€™s intuition, you already know

10 Likes

Tracker wonā€™t help if he having someone come to him. Or if he goes in another womanā€™s car. I say fly or drive over to surprise him. Heck get a room where he is staying at. I think he cheating

10 Likes

Find out how he is ā€œfeelingā€ check on your relationship without accusing him of anything. Maybe suggest counseling and you may find out whatā€™s wrong without the arguing, fighting, and denials

Iā€™d just leave :woman_shrugging: cheating or not you obviously ainā€™t happy with me

Well what was the incident that happened for him to rush you off? Why is his account his and not both? My husband knows whatā€™s in the bank and what gets spent bc itā€™s our money so itā€™s our account.

4 Likes

Yes. And if you never asked for his password before, you have no reason to ask now. I surely wouldnā€™t give it to you. Itā€™s not yours to have.

He sounds sus sis! Pop up on him.

5 Likes

Sounds odd but donā€™t jump to conclusions without more info

1 Like

Totally hiding something I hate to say it but itā€™s probably another female

5 Likes

Of course he is otherwise he wouldnā€™t get so angry

3 Likes

Surprise visit needed!!!

11 Likes

An incident happened today??? But he started doing that recently??? Soā€¦did it happen today or has it been happening??? Cause to me it sounds like yā€™all had a simple spat and your now making it dramaticā€¦and to ask for password to a bank account while yā€™all are fighting?? So you can do what with his money now that yā€™all fighting???

Trust your gutā€¦ when you know you know.

2 Likes

You already know the answer.

2 Likes

Before jumping to conclusions try talking to him

Thereā€™s definitely some charges he is scared of you finding out about.

8 Likes

Talk to him. You can not just assume anything. Your explanation doesnā€™t tell anyone the truth. What was the incident? Why has he been rushing you off phone? What does he do for work? Maybe heā€™s really busy with work or if he is boss thereā€™s a problem. So honestly I donā€™t feel anyone can give a adequate answer. To many unknowns

1 Like

So you dont have the bank account info? And yall been married 8 years? That right there is a red flag all on itself. When you become married, everything becomes shared.

9 Likes

I wouldnā€™t stress. Eventually what you need to know will show itself. Prepare for anything. Be independent. Go, do you. Save money. Donā€™t let his actions dictate yours. If he isnā€™t loving you correctly or caring how you are feeling, then care for yourself. A person who loves you will never leave you feeling insecure. Know your worth. Stop waiting for him. Stop fighting with him. Stop chasing him. For one, it wonā€™t bring him back, so why do it. And why would you bring yourself Å£o that level? KNOWING YOUR WORTH IS WHAT MAKES YOU IRREPLACEABLE. Then you will never get or receive bread crumbs from anyone. No husband and wife should have separate anything. Ever. Then why be married? Just stay single. Live together. Marriage isnt necessary if you keep everything separated. And thatā€™s ok too.

5 Likes

military prefers the ā€œsneak attackā€ method because it works. Just sayin.

1 Like

My opinions 8 years married you should have already known his bank accounts number and PW. As he should know yours

5 Likes

Sounds like itā€™s time for a surprise visit :joy:

11 Likes

Visit him without notice.

6 Likes

Trust your gut, listen to that inner voice only you know the right choice for you

1 Like

Something going on out of town, secure yourself and wake up to whatā€™s going on,

Lol donā€™t answer the phone. That situation needs further investigation.

Sooo just because he doesnā€™t really wanna talk lately on FaceTimeā€¦heā€™s cheating?
How does that work?
Maybe he just told you everything new couple hrs ago when you called and talked for a whileā€¦so heā€™s just bored and wants off the phone instead of sitting there in ackward silence when he could be doing other shit.
Now Iā€™m not saying heā€™s not cheatingā€¦I just donā€™t see how not wanting to FaceTime long equals cheating. Cuz damn, I refuse FaceTime period and rush people off the phone a lotā€¦just cuz I ainā€™t got nothing else to say, so talk to you later! Not cuz Iā€™m hiding something. I just ainā€™t about pausing my life to sooth someone elseā€™s insecurities.
Could he be cheatingā€¦sure. he could very well be.
Or he could just be bored and doesnā€™t wanna drag it out.
Then you come all like you are cheating! Let me see your bank account!
Iā€™d be like bitch no! Just on principle. Youā€™re not gonna micromanage me, cuz youā€™re insecure lol
After the fight, when we friendly again, sure ask me, Iā€™ll show yaā€¦but in the heat of the momentā€¦itā€™s a hill Iā€™ll die onšŸ¤·.
But ya. If the only thing is the phone callsā€¦girl you need to chill.
My man use to work outta town 98% of the timeā€¦I was lucky if I got a 30min phone call at the end of the day and some responses to texts while he was at workā€¦and yetā€¦I trusted him.šŸ¤·.

Maybe call the bank lol

We all have gut instincts on these things. The fact that your asking for third party opinions means you have trust issues in your relationship. Rushing you from FaceTime and his behavior change is cause for concern, but doesnā€™t mean heā€™s cheating. The bank account evasiveness is definetely a red flag. You owe it to yourself and your marriage to seek answers. I would however get both of you to a counselor to address all of these concerns. Your assuming alot of things with no real proof and you could be walking away from something that clearly meant something to you at one time. You owe it to yourself to get to the truth before you make any decisions. Praying for you to have peace, answers and closure.

Listen to your gut instincts ā€¦ please ā€¦

Follow your instinct

LISTEN to your Gut!! It is never wrong!

8 Likes

If your gut instinct is telling you something is wrong, itā€™s nearly always right.

4 Likes

Iā€™d strongly suggest having a sit down talk when he comes home. Iā€™d honestly discuss that you both are married. As long as you both are working & putting money in the bank, the bank account should be shared & visually available to both of you at times. Push for a shared account. You are a team.

1 Like

If I was married for 8 years Iā€™d already know his banking pwā€¦or weā€™d have a joint bank account. I donā€™t like this yours and mine bullshit. When youā€™re married itā€™s OURS

15 Likes

Heā€™s playing around. Time to move on.

2 Likes

All you people talking shit, shame on you. I hope you never find yourself looking for genuine advice. My advice, do some research first, donā€™t freak out yet. Play it cool, men get too cocky, thatā€™s their flaw. He will hang himself if he is up to no good. I will say, I have never asked for a password etc, just because of a respect and trust thing. Also if you are willing to fuck shit up, then Iā€™m good and Iā€™m leaving. If you feel you need this info from him, then I think you already have your answer.

7 Likes

ā€œIf it walks like a Duck and it quacks like a Duckā€ā€¦

3 Likes

Sounds like he doesnā€™t want you to see his bank statements as to what he has been purchasing with his debit card.

2 Likes

Visit him out of town and find out.

13 Likes

I would go to the bank if your on the account and see how much money you have. Ask for a printout of your bank statement

5 Likes

Straight out ask him or show up! Maybe the bigger problem is you have been married for 8 years and canā€™t talk to him!

3 Likes

U already know the answer to ur own question. Trust ur gut and stop asking complete strangers who donā€™t know u or ur husband from a home in the wall.

5 Likes

What was his reason for rushing you off the phone? ā€¦ It wouldnā€™t sit well with me either. You would need to have serious sit down with him and try to find out whatā€™s going on. Has he ever been unfaithful before? Do you think you have a pretty solid relationship with good communication? I always like to give the benefit of the doubt before jumping to any conclusions, but you definitely need to let him know how you feel. His answer or reaction will give you a better sense of direction. Maybe its nothing and completely harmless, or maybe itā€™s not. Only you can dig for that answer. I wish you all the best :two_hearts:

2 Likes

Now that you knowā€¦ when you suspect your probably not wrong, anyways, start getting your shit together for yourself so when you depart from one another. Heā€™ll never suspect your moving on while he still with youā€¦lol Donā€™t get mad, get yourself set up , you know itā€™s coming.

4 Likes

sorry - possibly so - :broken_heart:

Something is not right! Ur gutt is always right!!! If he had nothing to hide, it wouldnā€™t be a problem giving ur the passwords, etc. Id think he was cheating too!

1 Like

My friend was just in a situation like this. Come to find out her boyfriend & father of her 3 girls had a whole year long relationship with some other woman while working out of town.

yes go there but take your bff your gonna need that shoulder to cry on.

1 Like

Been there , take all the advice here and check him out. Lifeā€™s too short to sit around and wonder whatā€™s going on.
And IF heā€™s hiding stuff ā€¦ wellā€¦ā€¦
I wasted 20 years in an abusive cheating relationship ā€¦ that I canā€™t get back !!
I hope you find what you need and everything is good , but if not , move on !!

1 Like

If your gut is telling you something is up. Something is DEFINITELY up.

3 Likes

In my personal experience, when having to do a lot of time apart in your relationship, you both know itā€™s going to come with hardships so you do things to reassure each other, be more transparent, not the other way aroundā€¦ demand answers, and donā€™t let him make you feel crazy for following your gut. Good luck to you.

3 Likes

That sounds like he is messing around on you and trust your gut instincts and be blunt and honest with him how u feel about it.

Yes, you are overreacting.

1 Like

If he didnt have anything to hide, he wouldnt care. Plain and simple. Hes got a side chick out of state and he doesnt t want you too see their dinner recipts!!!

9 Likes

He may not know his password if he is like me and Face IDā€™s everything but the rushing to get off the phone constantly would bother me too. He should be willing to FaceTime or messenger video or something to put your mind at ease. A good husband wouldnā€™t want you to worry where there is nothing to worry about. If he is acting defensive about any of it and shows no interest in reassuring you then trust your gut and pull up on him :woman_shrugging:t2:

2 Likes

Trust your instincts only you and you alone can judge this situation

2 Likes

He is so doing something or someone