My husband is acting weird, what is going on?

My husband and I have been married for 8yrs. Just recently he got a job out of state. We always face time through out the day. An incident happened today while face timing him he was rushing me off the phone which he never does but he started doing that recently. He has not been himself lately. I asked him to send me his bank info and PW. He was all offensive asking why I needed it. I have never asked him for PW to his accounts. Then he tells me idk my PW and username. I had enuf so I hung up the phone. He tried calling and calling never did I pick up the phone. Am I over reacting on accusing him of messing around ???
159 Likes

I think it’s something you should definitely confront him about. I think it’s normal to ask why you’d want it if you never asked before, but his response was not a good one & to just rush the FaceTime with you is weird. I think it’s suspicious.

1 Like

Help a mama out and respond anonymously on our forum. My husband is acting weird, what is going on? - Mamas Uncut

Communication is key. Ask him what’s going on.

4 Likes

No, I don’t think your overreacting at all. If he wasn’t hiding anything from you than he wouldn’t be upset and would just show you his paystubs.

1 Like

You know the answer!! He’s cheating!!

1 Like

Classic cheater behavior

1 Like

Follow that gut girl

1 Like

He’s cheating and you know that, but I know you don’t want to feel that hurt. :pleading_face::woman_shrugging:

1 Like

Always follow your gut instinct. This is a major red flag

5 Likes

It is highly suspicious

1 Like

Would need more info

He may not be cheating but there is something he doesn’t want you to see.

5 Likes

You know him well. Follow your gut.

1 Like

Show up t his door. Surprise!

15 Likes

Definitely sounds like he is cheating

3 Likes

Check his phone info online

2 Likes

All classic signs of a cheat! Sorry :cry:

Definitely go with your gut

It’s a good theory he’s cheating but you should find more conclusive evidence. He can easily spin what you know now.

3 Likes

He’s telling on himself by his reaction

7 Likes

He’s definitely cheating!

4 Likes

If y’all pay phone bills together you can pull phone numbers!

12 Likes

Cell phone records online . Are you on the bank account? Can’t you just request a new password ?

3 Likes

IF he had nothing to hide
He’d gladly give you the info

13 Likes

Dealer calling or msging gotta get off n meet him

I would ask him to explain his behavior

3 Likes

Haa haa no dont mean hes cheating? This yalls account or just his accout? If yalls then you should now the info

Definitely do more investigation… act normal, let him put his guard down, then pounce!

17 Likes

signs of cheating . but u need to talk to him when he gets back… confront him of course! then the rest is history HAHAH .

Usually your gut instincts are right:(

1 Like

I told my self the same thing. I was over reacting he wouldn’t do that… In my gut I knew he was lying I knew something was going on… My Momma knew my whole town knew but I was the last to find out he was messing with my best friend of 15 years. I’ve learned to trust my gut feeling.

27 Likes

If ur asking you already know…thats what i was told once.

6 Likes

Clearly he’s up to no good! Your intuition is speaking to you for a reason! He knows you’re on to him & that’s why he’s on defense. Be safe & big hugs :hugs:

2 Likes

My 2 cents is just give him and yourself some space. Don’t automatically assume he is cheating and demand his info to everything. I would be offended that my partner didn’t ask me what was wrong and accused me of cheating. We all have “off” days. Sometimes we don’t want to talk about it either. There has to be at least a little trust in the relationship. He might just be having a bad day or a hard time adjusting to his new job. Take a breath and when the time is right have a heart to heart with him and discuss it.

10 Likes

Take a trip out there.

7 Likes

Sounds fishy. Could be drugs or another woman

2 Likes

Cheating for sure sis :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

Sounds like something is going on

Go find out… maybe a trip to see what’s going on.

5 Likes

Why don’t you just ask him instead of jumping to the worst?

4 Likes

My late husband found a girlfriend while working out of town and left for her. It was my blessing!

1 Like

Do a “Surprise visit”

2 Likes

As someone who has been there, I would continue to ask questions. If he is not hiding anything than he should be open and allow that. If not then he is hiding something

Yup I Think a Surprise visit!

I’d suddenly show up where he’s at and surprise him. He’ll either be pleasantly surprised or scared as hell.

15 Likes

Ughh I dunno. I wouldn’t be so quick to jump to conclusions… Hope everything works out for you though💜

If he was at work at the time , maybe he was just aggravated with work related stuff or busy at the time , maybe he doesn’t know it right off hand an might have to look it up , you could just be over reacting , an you might not know it , but you could be putting stress on him , I’m not sure what kind of work he does , but I’m sure it’s nothing , if this is the only thing making you suspect , I’m sure it’s just work !!!

Maybe he’s just busy at work…new job and all perhaps co workers/bosses around and he can’t talk to you a million times in a day…it is also not uncommon to not know a password, auto saving etc means people don’t need to remember :blush:

2 Likes

Surprise him and show up :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

I would pay a surprise visit to be honest. But that’s me lol

3 Likes

:triangular_flag_on_post: :triangular_flag_on_post::triangular_flag_on_post::triangular_flag_on_post::triangular_flag_on_post:
What will make him look even more guilty is if he deflects. Cheaters make you feel like shit so they feel less like shit. Then he’ll say sorry & kiss ass a ton. It’s a never ending cycle. Follow your instincts girl.

Don’t just assume the worse of the person you made vows to be there through thick and thin… take the time to communicate have your thoughts but don’t let your thoughts take control people change everyday like you said this is a new job for him so maybe it’s a difficult thing to handle and being out of town he will be with the other men he works with idk if that would make a difference for him and I am not trying to make excuses but your already so hurt try and see things from the outside we think we know someone and life is busy and sometimes we loose that so just take it day by day and try and communicate

3 Likes

He is acting like it though. So you have every right to assume that

Something is definitely off

2 Likes

FBI woman, surprise him there and see his reaction

18 Likes

If you have Verizon you can go on your account and see every call that’s made… in & out

1 Like

I’m still on the Fact that you’ve been together EIGHT years and he is not comfortable showing you his bank account? like what? You’re MARRIED

19 Likes

Moment he gets back call the bank and force him to change his password so you can see it. If he won’t then leave him.

Id show up randomly. Iv done it :slight_smile: hahaha

5 Likes

I once made a fake account & asked hubby to add me. And he did. And I tried get him flirt totally flirted.

1 Like

Definitely sounds like something is going on. Always always trust your gut instinct. I’ve found it’s unfortunately rarely wrong.

7 Likes

Trust your gut! 8 years……you know him well enough…when things start changing you know. Your heart tells you so

7 Likes

Follow your gut feelings…

1 Like

Nope if u feel it ur probably right

Did you get upset about him leaving then ask for passwords? Even if he isn’t doing anything wrong, if you worded it like that, he isn’t going to want you to forensically inspect his financial situation because maybe he spent too much one night with some guy friends and doesn’t want to catch crap for it. However, if it’s both of your account, that’s weird, and he should be sharing it with you. Do you have an actual reason to be looking though? My hubby and I have separate accounts, but we know the passwords, but I only ever check to make sure bills are paid, etc. If I started asking for different reasons, he’d probably shut me out. I get that it’s a marriage but some things aren’t all shared

3 Likes

No most likely messing around been ther

1 Like

If you feel it in your gut, it’s probably true. Don’t just tell him what you think… wait it out, gather evidence, go by his vibes and how he acts when he gets home. Play undercover investigator but don’t say a single word until you know.

8 Likes

He is …he in a different ,boo do you … FT him n rush his ass off the phone n be around a guy too make his mad this go round tf … I hate lien men like this

Trust your gut girl, he’s definitely hiding something. My crazy ass would show up to his door :partying_face::partying_face: surprise mf :partying_face::partying_face:

1 Like

Could be drugs - could be a gambling problem, could be lying about his finances, could be cheating- hiding something but not necessarily a woman. Could even be a man — or might be a child he’s hiding from a previous relationship.

3 Likes

My husband and I have been together 8 years. I traveled oos for work. Many times we talked multiple times a day. Others we may talk once and sometimes that was a text message. If he called me asking for account information he had never asked previously I would become defensive. And in all honesty I have no clue what my bank account info is. I have the app saved on my phone and if it crashes I would have to go into an online account and more than likely have my password reset.

1 Like

Its a wonder he can survive out there in the world not being able to remember his password and username, are you wanting to know what he makes or what he’s spending it on? I’m sure though that he isnt rushing you off the phone because of a bout of diarrhea so tread carefully or you might step in something

Sadly if you ask him about it, chances are slim you would get the truth if he was cheating. I don’t think I could take the anxiety of a surprise visit but if you can handle it, I would do it. Don’t even let him know you are there… Spy on him

5 Likes

Ask him next time you see him in person. After 8 years you can probably tell if he is lying. Sometimes perception is wrong

I have all info as my man has mine. It is trust and honesty from the get go. We been through enough to be playing games.

Go with your gut feeling. I was right …you absolutely know if it’s hsppening…

4 Likes

Suspicious behavior fs. & Sounds like misery needs company. You’ll always win by not playing or entertaining . Consider it as the trash took itself out, love :heart::kissing_heart:

He’s clearly cheating on you

4 Likes

Make plans to fly where he is …. You’ll get your answer

8 Likes

Hum this is last place to be get good relationship advice. Talk to your husband now.

3 Likes

“Idk my password” mkay :roll_eyes:

6 Likes

Wait, yall are married but dont share the same bank account?

5 Likes

If u feel it then he most likely is!! I hope not for your sake cause it hurts bad ! Put keep ur head up dust ur self off and stay strong! I’ve learned u can’t make someone love u! So find another fish lol

2 Likes

As someone who’s been there recently, your not over reacting! Your right! That gut feeling is real

15 Likes

To be fair I also can’t remember my bank login and password. It’s saved on my phone :woman_shrugging:t2:

5 Likes

Don’t ask these bunch of insecure idiots, talk to your husband.

12 Likes

Go with ur gut feeling

1 Like

My husband doesn’t remember his passwords on anything lol but I also set all his stuff up so I can write the password down so when he forgets it I can pull out the paper that has the info written down and give it to him

Don’t go looking if it’s not something you WANT to find. The truth will come out. You can’t worry yourself to death over it :heart:

5 Likes

no your not over reacting

After you both have calmed down, call him back and have a conversation with him. Don’t get frustrated with him so easily. Have him hear what you have to say and then listen to what he has to say. Easier said than done of course but it’s good to try.

3 Likes

My grandmother used to say:
if you ain’t prepared to leave…Then let that man cheat in peace!!

In other words be sure your fishing and decide your responsibility to yourself first.

16 Likes

I mean, i don’t know my bank login info either

1 Like

Trust yourself. If you get a weird feeling, he is probably up to no good. Call your cell phone company and ask for a list of all the calls, times and locations from his phone.

5 Likes

If you’re married then just call the bank and ask?

1 Like

I don’t know my bank info, it’s saved in Google. But, rushing you off the phone doesn’t explain that, trust your gut because he probably is messing around

3 Likes

Of coarse he has another interest. Wake up

4 Likes

I barely know my password to my stuff. Especially when I use my finger print on my phone. Maybe he just doesn’t know.

Nope his messing around.

4 Likes