My husband is acting weird, what is going on?

Depending on his job he may not be able to be on his phone alot…when my husband was on the road he would call before lunch and after…it was a very dangerous job and he couldn’t be on his phone

2 Likes

Your gut is probably right.

Yea sorry but he’s doing something he shouldn’t , been there … hope it all works out

Please have a serious talk with your husband, I pray all goes well

1 Like

Get on the next flight and pay home a surprise visit

24 Likes

If he’s at work during the day, he should be working…it’s possible that he’s not really allowed to take personal calls, so he has to rush you off the phone when someone needs his attention

7 Likes

How does he NOT KNOW his password and stuff to HIS account? Why are you not on his banking account in the first place? I’m not on any of my husbands bank accounts but I have full access to all of it. I even have them on my phone and my fingerprint added to them

10 Likes

Surprise visit and you will figure it out on your own

17 Likes

My partner has asked me for password plenty of times and I tell him I don’t know it cause I literally have the worst memory​:woman_facepalming:t4::rofl: hence why I never log out of anything! He has my phone passcode thou and he’s welcome to my phone whenever he wants and same with me to his!
Maybe he was just busy but sit him down and let him know how it makes you feel, tell him that makes you assume he is hiding things and if he isn’t then he has nothing to hide or worry about, if he’s not doing a sneaky he should have no issue with at least letting you have a quick look☺️

3 Likes

Tell him to send you bank statement…screenshot it or whatever…and send it. I dont remember bank info well…it is saved in the phone. Some people access it through fingerprint. When my husband was an ironworker…he couldnt talk much during the day except at lunch and after dinner. After dinner he was so tired we talked maybe 15 minutes then he went to bed bc had to be up at 5:30 am. Give him a chance to explain himself. Talk about it. If he refuses to send bank statement…red flag.

3 Likes

TRUST YOUR INSTINCTS THEY ARE ALWAYS RIGHT‼️ When something feels off, it is….

27 Likes

I would ask why is he rushing all of a sudden. Why is your joint account not open to you? I can’t imagine why he wouldn’t share the bank account. Tell him it’s fishy.

1 Like

Exactly what Melissa Barco wrote

1 Like

You can also get phone records of anyone he has called or and all text messages sent if you have Verizon or AT&T pretty sure sprint does it to :ok_hand:t2:very easy to get just go online and set up account

5 Likes

Surprise Him And Dont Tell Him

9 Likes

No you’re not… somethings up, and it’s not good​:heavy_heart_exclamation::smirk:

4 Likes

What’s your gut say? Follow that🔒

4 Likes

Red flags sounds like he is cheating how often do you see him? Why don’t you move with him?

Always go with your gut! You have been married almost a decade and obviously you know something is up!

1 Like

Trust your gut… I did as I started working out of state… Then I put a tracker on his truck… Sure as shit he has a new “friend” that go to lunch together!! Getting a divorce and its the happiest I have been in 15 years!!

He’s hiding some thing

1 Like

Maybe it’s time for a road trip to see how he’s doing? If everything is good and you are overreacting I would ask DH to move back Home. Long distance may not be good for your marriage, good luck :four_leaf_clover:

6 Likes

You might be but trust how you feel inside god works in many ways to show his children the way of a wicked person

Hes with the next one is obvious

1 Like

I agree on the trust your gut thing, but I also want to say that him being out of town seems to be putting a strain on you both, it’s something new and new things don’t come easy, you and him have to get into the swing of things and when your away from someone for longs periods of time you can’t help but think the worst, take for instance my mom when I was a teenager if I didn’t come home or call for two days she would be freaking out, it’s just in our nature to worry about the worst things that can happen to us and we are creatures of habit so when new things begin it really throws us off

3 Likes

Naw, when you know you know. Sounds like you know.

3 Likes

Hes with someone else. I would do surprise visit like they r saying.

6 Likes

Road trip. Go check.

4 Likes

Many people here are negative… Your suspicion & comments here will soon end 8yrs of marriage… Hardfact#

3 Likes

Just pop in for a visit.I trust my gut always

4 Likes

Your instincts never fail you.

6 Likes

Sounds fishy. If it stinks, it’s fishy…

4 Likes

Instead of playing the guessing game Just ask him straight out are you fucking around on me, your know by his reaction…

Instincts are never wrong

4 Likes

Surprise visit. But bite your time hide somewhere so you can see what is going on.

10 Likes

Follow your heart. what’s it telling you ?

3 Likes

I mean if you arent on the acct you dont need. But i get it. I KNOW my husband is doing his games again and im moving 900 miles away in 6 months. :roll_eyes: but im at the point…i cant make him do right.
And you m’dear cant with yours. Straighten that crown…stash money and peace out

8 Likes

I mean 100% trust your gut, it’s never wrong. We always know when something’s up even when there’s little to go on, but it might not be someone else it could be something else.

Talk to him, pop up for a surprise visit and take it from there.

3 Likes

Need a plan of action or private detective

2 Likes

Maybe he needed to get off the phone for a genuine reason maybe his boss has had words about him being on the phone or maybe he’s just busy… as for bank info it’s his bank not yours and my partner doesn’t know his info it’s stored on his phone automatically for that long he’s never needed to remember it just uses his fingerprint… it maybe something it maybe nothing just don’t rush into decision when you’re unsure… ask him!

2 Likes

He’s doing something.

1 Like

Go with your feeling. May u mite need to take a random drive to hes job and find out for yourself.

2 Likes

Do you trust him? Why do you want his pw to his account? Has he done something for you not to trust him?

If he was cheating he would not have answered at all would of sent the dodgy texts if that was the case…could be planning a surprise something for you and your catching him on those moments…

Sounds sketchy to me too… never ignore your gut feeling x

9 Likes

You think he’s cheating so you ask for his bank details? Sorry but it can’t just be me that thinks that weirder than your man needing to get off call.

5 Likes

Summin’s going on that’s fo’sho

4 Likes

Leave him alone and stop being a nag.

5 Likes

Who knows but don’t blame him for getting defensive it mite be perfectly harmless there’s no way I would look at my hubbies bank we’ve been together 30 yrs.maybe your just insecure xx

4 Likes

Always go with your gut.

3 Likes

Na my boyfriend went out of state for work too. Had a whole ass nother girlfriend. Lied for months about it. Trust your gut.

Go with your gut! This is the first sign of cheating!

7 Likes

He’s banging some West Virginia strippers and obviously used his card at the strip club. Hence why he doesn’t wanna give you password info and is being defensive. Better get your money from that joint account and dip Hun

8 Likes

They’res all kind of reasons he could have been rushing you off the facetime…First thing dont jump to conclusions by overthinking(us women tend to do that alot).
If you suspect something then maybe make a surprise visit when u know hes off work maybe rent a car and see for yourself…or perhaps sit down with him tell him how you feel and simply ask him some questions…I’m sure you know him well enough to tell whether he is lieing or not…if I suspected my man of cheating I would be doing done investigating…maybe hes doing something but doesnt necessarily mean hes cheating…

3 Likes

Unfortunately, I would listen to your gut! So sorry. Hope we’re wrong

5 Likes

First and foremost, listen to your gut!

Secondly, there’s no reason you shouldn’t have had access to all of this all along being y’all are married.

My husband has all my passwords and he’s on my account and also vise verse, I have his passwords and I’m on his account, plus I receive the bank statements for both accounts.

You definitely have red flags there and you need to listen to them!

8 Likes

Trust your gut. That’s all. I’ve only ever fully trusted one person, and they broke my trust. We’re human. We make bad judgment calls sometimes, because it feels good

Trust your gut. It will hurt less than finding out about betrayal later.

What if he’s not cheating but planning on surprising you?

3 Likes

Help a mama out and respond anonymously on our forum. My husband is acting weird, what is going on? - Mamas Uncut

Trust ur gut. Too many red flags. Id say yes he is messing around

19 Likes

Trust your gut always - sounds like he is cheating or hiding something

5 Likes

Why he rushing if he isn’t doing nothing wrong?

6 Likes

Yep ! Trust your gut is right. Women’s intuition is not to be labeled crazy or overreacting. If he starts saying those things something is up.

7 Likes

Why did he even take a job out of state in the first place

4 Likes

As others have said trust your gut feeling, it’s rarely wrong!

5 Likes

You’re not wrong. Why hang up, who forgets their backing info?

3 Likes

Your gut feeling is usually always right!!

5 Likes

I honestly think he is being shady and doing something he is not suppose too…

5 Likes

Very suspicious. He’s up to no good.!!!

5 Likes

If u have Verizon not sure about other phone services but you can check every phone number he calls and every text that he Text on his number but u have to be on the account and set a password

3 Likes

Many women find out about cheating by looking at cell phone records AND bank statements

4 Likes

It’s common sense. Why else would he have to rush off the phone? Was he baking a pie and forgot about it? Also, there’s a reason why he’s acting weird…. Most likely another female has his attention and he doesn’t know how to fake it with you

8 Likes

time to give him a surprise visit…

21 Likes

Don’t accuse, do some digging and be sure if he is or not.
If you’ve never asked for his password why ask now? I understand being hurt but maybe it’s just the job is stressful or the guys he’s working with are jerks and say things because he’s talking to his wife. Be sure before you accuse. Maybe just ask him what’s up instead of hanging up on him and not talking to him.

18 Likes

Trust your instincts! They never lie.

4 Likes

Sorry you’re going thru this, it’s s horrible feeling

1 Like

Only you know your relationship and posting in social media is not who you need to be getting advice from. Talk with your husband, communicate. Please do not throw 8 yrs away based off of what people are saying that do not know you. Get off of here and drive to where he is or call back and fix the issues! Our society is quick to accuse, quick to quit!

15 Likes

Suprise him with a visit you will no then if he up to no good

11 Likes

Nope not at all being sneaky

1 Like

Sounds like cheating to me

3 Likes

His fukking around for sure

3 Likes

Trust your gut. If he’s never done this before then there’s definitely something going on! I’d be surprising him with a visit!

11 Likes

Booty call on the side

2 Likes

It might not be exactly what you think but yeah, you need to get to the bottom of that quick.

3 Likes

Believe me trust instinct go surprise visit

2 Likes

Trust your intuition, if he got defensive, then he most definitely is up to no good!

3 Likes

If u feel like somethin is OFF…It probably is…good luck to you…remember…life is to short…and you are to worthy to be played!!!

2 Likes

After 8 years he shouldn’t care why you’re asking

Trust your gut and stick with it

Hopefully it’s not what it seems :heart:

6 Likes

I’m not the one to ask, bc I will pull tf up and find out :woman_shrugging:t2: idc if it’s out of state.

18 Likes

Trust your gut, if something isn’t right… Investigate!

4 Likes

yes go with your gut and don’t listen to these negative comments.These people don’t even know you or your hubby.

3 Likes

I got bad and good news for you…good news With only that info you are overreacting :woman_shrugging:t4:bad news we never wrong​:slightly_frowning_face:🥲

2 Likes

Something is suspicious

2 Likes

Yup! Gut instinct!!!
You already know you’re right I know you’re right because in every relationship I expect reassurance. Meaning if I have doubts I need to be reassured I have nothing to worry about.

3 Likes

My husbands been working out of State since January and we have two kids, he legit doesn’t know his bank info because I have all the usernames and passwords, and mine only rushes me off the phone if he’s in an intense call of duty match on his PC🤣 but he always calls back and I understand him lol he’s always been a gamer and if he’s not replying there’s a 100% chance he’s playing a video game or working and will call me when he can!

Trust your gut tho, if you feel like something is up, I’d definitely get to the bottom of it!

2 Likes

I’d pull up and find out.

2 Likes

Trust your gut, it’s usually right

5 Likes

Women’s intuition is usually correct. When I was young, my stepdad took a job out of state. My mom suspected him of cheating with a coworker. Mom bought a wig, went to his hotel, waited for him to leave that morning, knocked on hotel door and the coworker answered.

12 Likes

When a man acts defensive about anything, especially his phone, it’s because he’s screwing around for sure or somethingelse. A wife should have your passwords to everything and there should be no secrets. It goes both ways. Access to bank info, email accounts, anything. They should both know each other’s stuff.

8 Likes