My Boyfriend Got Mad That My Ex-Husband Bought Our Child a Gift: Advice?

Never judge a book by its cover, I had always talked rubbish about the spiritual healers because i was living a luxurious life with my husband and kids. I never believed that anyone can solve someone’s problems. I could rudely reply to the posts about the healers with insults little didi know that one day they will help me. It started when a strange disease attacked one of my kid for almost eight months. I visited all the hospitals in South Africa but the doctors couldn’t see the disease. I went to pastors, Sheiks, Sisters, and priests but couldn’t see any change. I sold all of my properties and lost my business because I was charged lots of money. I went back to Zero. My husband was used to a luxurious life since he was coming from a rich family. He started losing interest in me, disrespected me, insulted me in our kids’ presence, all my in-laws hate me. I had no shoulder to cry on.I was left with no hope. The most heartbreaking part is when my husband started cheating on me with one of the member of Parliament which I won’t mention her name. I got depressed and tried to commit suicide until when my friend asked me to contact papa marere . I had lost hope and besides didn’t trust healers. I called them scammers. My friend used his cellphone and called her. She gave him a date to go to her office and on that date, my friend picked me very early in the morning and took me there. I explained everything to her. She asked us to go back and bring the sick kid and we did so. She cast her spells and after a few hours, my son was healed. After 24 hours my husband came back home and apologized to me. he gave me a ring for my business and as I speak now am not complaining. I got back everything.+2348109805184 is his number for help. Email him via ( marerespells@gmail. com ) he is INCREDIBLE.

Hes being Jealous and insecure

An ex that is thoughtful …your boyfriend needs to understand a good relationship with the ex leads to less drama and bullshit

I think that was nice and he needs to b thankful

Wow. Its only a present. It sounds like your current partner is very insecure and jealous of your ex-husband still.

The thing that every new man or woman on the scene has to accept is that when there is kids involved 9/10 times you’ll have to be civil and respect the other parent. If he is coming around to see his kids he has with you and then sees your little one that you’ve had with your new partner he might feel guilty to give to the others and not to the youngest one, which is a nice of him.

I think its a harmless guesture that he has kindly offered to do so let your boyfriend have his bitch fit and talk to him when he’s willing to grow up.

Tell him to shut the fuck up because your ex is being a human and trying to be nice to his children’s sibling. It’s sweet and I’d love to date him lol

I got a question as a man maybe y’all ladies can help me… IM A SINGLE FATHER OK I HAVE SUPPORT MY KIDS SINCE THEY WAS IN THEIR MOTHERS STOMACH… ITS A STRUGGLE BUT I DO MY BEST I HAVE FULL CUSTODY OF THEM SINCE 2009 … THEY MAMA WALKED OUT FOR ANOTHER MAN THAT DONT HAVE KIDS NOW ITS HARD TO SAY THIS BUT NOW SHE ASK DSS TO INVESTIGATE ME FOR THE LAST 6YRS AT LEAST 3TIMES A YEAR… SO NOW THEY GAVE THE KIDS TO HER… SHE PUT SHIT N THEIR HEADS TO HATE ME AND TELL THEM TO DISRESPECT MY MOTHER BROTHERS AND ME CONSTANTLY… HATE … LIES AND STRESS TO THE MAX. ITS HARD AS A MAN TO RAISE KIDS U CUSS U AND LIE STEAL AND HATE U ALL BC THEIR MAMA’S HATRED FOR ME BC I STEPPED UP WHEN SHE STEPPED OUT… I don’t want the label of sorry man bc I’m tired of arguing over our kids I just let them live wit her asss so she can see what she created… I AM THEIR FATHER TIL I DIE BUT I HAVE LOVE THEM FROM A DISTANCE BC South Carolina lock u up faster than crackhead stealing hotdogs… DOES THIS MAKE ME BAD FATHER FOR JUST GIVING INTO THEM LIVING WITH HER MAKE ME BAD MAN FATHER ???

wow that mutha needs to grow tf up , we are all grown ass people with children you need to tell him to chill , parents are parents why wouldn’t your ex give him a present if he’s going to grow up with his children as brothers and sisters , he will feel fucked it if he didn’t start now , awe too bad big baby dad is feeling insecure lol fuck that he has a baby with u he’s around your ex children doesn’t he buy him dinners and chips and toys too i mean come on what a ridiculous way to act and to threaten u like that u shouldn’t feel that way at all specially bcs of a little ass kid that refuses to grow up.

Pure childish behavior

Boyfriend sounds childish

selfish and manipulative behaviors…#StayWoke #Abusive

Think that was lovely

What?! Ur gots to be kidding me what’s wrong with ur husband?! Lose screw I guess smh :woman_facepalming:t2:

You bf is a petty bitch. Kids don’t know lines and if he has the kid lines, then watch the way he treats them. My ex’s family is all my kids family. I have 2 kids with him and 2 kids with my husband. Kids know who loves and cares about them. There is no reason that baby can’t have a present too.
This also shows your children together that their siblings are as important to all of their family than any other way. Which is also important.

I think your boyfriend needs to be the new ex find a man who won’t treat you like that and get mad over petty shit.

How does your bf treat your kids with your ex? Does he make them feel included, or does he treat them differently? If he treats them differently, that is a deal breaker. And if he treats them the same as his own, tell him your ex is just doing the same, because the baby is his kid’s siblings, and he wants him to feel included. If your bf cannot grasp that, and continues to act like an insecure asshole, you need to get off him. That attitude will make the older kids feel bad, and the little one will be negatively impacted but, as well. Your ex isn’t crossing any lines or boundaries, he wants all the kids to feel loved and included, and that’s a good thing. Your boyfriend needs to realize that, or you need to get rid of him. Tell him it’s good that all the kids are made to feel loved and included, and that his attitude is petty and selfish, and will make the kids feel bad, so he needs to open up, grow up, or get out.

That’s not a good sign .

I just want to say that your EX sounds like a great person and I have mad respect for him for being so kind and giving and including to your baby. Your BF however needs to get over himself and his seemingly controlling nature. A REAL man would grateful to have a friendly relationship like that with your ex… whether HE likes it or not, you have a history and children with your ex and your ex is going to be part of your life, be appreciative over the fact he’s a good one. It’s a shame that your current BF is behaving more like a jealous scorned ex than your actual ex is… He needs to quit his kid shit and conduct himself like a man.

Such childish bullshit. Co parenting is a learned skill. And clearly your boyfriend lacks the skills it takes. If i were you I would be nervous. He won’t be able to co Parent effectively with you either.

1 Like

I think its amazing that your ex husband does that. Showing your children how to be a great adult! Your now partner needs to stop being a jealous shit

He sounds like an immature prick

Your boyfriend sounds like an asshole lol

Shit sounds like you’d have better luck being with your ex than your current. Mad respect to your ex for the amount of respect he has towards you and your baby. Granted I don’t know the history with the two of you obviously but that right there is truly honorable. Tell your man to grow up and be grateful u don’t have an ex that’s nasty to your new child.

He is a NARCISSIST. Run girl

your boyfriend is an asshole

Sounds like and controlling narcissist.

Is the baby your boyfriends? Honestly if I was in that situation I would tell him to stfu and if he don’t like it he can leave​:woman_shrugging:t4::100:

Oh ffs tell him to grow the fuck up… my ex has just had a baby with someone else
He was step dad to my oldest 2 for 5 years and he’s my youngest dad I just sent his new son a gift him the kiddies …

Sounds like your “now” person is being a punk bitch. First of all, if a MALE, which I WONT call a man if the person can’t act like one, won’t treat the woman’s kids like his own if she already has some, then wtf is the point of keeping them around?? Kick the mf curb I say! If I had that choice, I wouldn’t waist no time. My baby’s would matter the most over ANY “MAN”

Insecurity is illness.
Jealousy is a wasted emotion.
Sounds like your x, is a mature adult and kind.

1 Like

Tell him he took the kids shopping because they asked him too

He is an arsehole, your ex is doing the right thing.

Questions is why would your ex buy your baby that not his a gift… your bf has every right to be pissd

1 Like

Maybe because it’s his kids brother and he is a nice person . No reason to get upset . Kids need as many people to care and include them in life as possible.

Your BF sounds like an idoit

2 Likes

If your ex had bought you a gift, that wasn’t meant to be from the children…then I’d worry…but a gift for a baby? Who is the younger sibling to his children…your boyfriend is being controlling. Plenty of men include younger siblings in on the fun things so they don’t feel left out. They do this because they are good parents and recognize that over time one child being left out continuously can cause major issues.

2 Likes

Your bf is making it about him self and not the kids! That’s just heartbreaking for your kids really! Sounds like he is not emotionally mature! If something like that causes him to be insecure …I can’t imagine what you are living through!

He is treating your children with your Ex differently it’s a blended family…if you want your Children to be accepted as one family…he better start acting like one…it was a nice gesture on your Ex’s part…acceptance goes a long way… they are all yours…if he resents your Ex then he resents your Ex’s kids…you have a long road ahead of you…

1 Like

Fuck him sounds like the ex is more suited for you

4 Likes

Yeah you probably should look at this as a red flag and take the time to think really hard about moving forward with him.

2 Likes

He’s being petty! My brother in laws ex wife has a baby with another man. We all buy her Christmas gifts the same as we buy for our niece and nephews.
We dont want her to feel left out! That is likely what you’re ex husband is thinking when he buys your child a gift!
You’re boyfriend needs to grow up!

Your boyfriend needs to grow up and be happy for kind people

He is been a insecure immature person. Your ex husband is making sure that his kids wit you dont see a different when it comes to treatment wit the new baby. Your new man should feel thankful that his kid is been loved by the older kids dad. There’s so many petty exes that make sure the new kids knows they dont belong to them and make sure their biological kids dont even acknowledge their existence when their are not at home

3 Likes

What an ass… he is bitter jealous… whats he up to that you don’t know about?

Im sure if the baby was older and could see that the other kids are getting more presents and gifts than the baby, the baby wouldnt understand and would be jealous. Your ex is doing the right thing because he isnt leaving any kids out even though the baby isnt his he is still including that child because that child is his childrens sibling. Your boyfriend is being jealous and petty, id would be cautious especially because he is behaving like this over an innocent gift

4 Likes

You need to start the child support paperwork now because that boyfriend will be just a baby daddy the way he is acting. Very immature and he is more trouble then he is worth. You want happy healthy kids kick the douche bag to the curb focus on your children and not a man. In due time the right man will find you. Good luck with the douche bag. You will be better off without him.

5 Likes

That is the most ridiculous thing I have ever heard. Jealousy over an ex buying his and your child a gift for their birthday. Blaming his insecurities on you. He needs to grow up and be thankful that your ex is such a good man.

3 Likes

I think its awesome your ex whom you have children with is accepting of a new sibling for his children. Your current boyfriend’s issue is not with your ex but with himself. The current boyfriend won’t last forever so don’t allow him to make you feel bad.

1 Like

How stupid, I guy my exes son with his new partner. Birthday and Christmas gift and they do the same, Infact when I was pregnant they got me a baby boy hamper!

Boy needs to wise up. The ex husband is at least doing what other men don’t. If your bf doesn’t wise up… he got to go.

1 Like

You’ve got a boy not a man.

2 Likes

I would get rid of the boyfriend you are our family and it’s wonderful that you and your ex can be so excepting of all the children. I feel it is much better for your kids to see that their sibling is treated the same. There’s nothing wrong with having a love thing family even if it is an apart family

1 Like

Some men don’t sound much more evolved than male wild animals that will kill offspring from another male just so the female will go into heat & he can mate with her to ensure it’s HIS offspring that is produced

My exhusband is remarried, his wife likes the same things I do, sometimes I’ll pickup little stuff I know she likes, or stuff for her kids and she does the same things for me and my kids, I’ve taken her kids to the zoo with mine when she was working, it’s called coparenting. Maybe you should remind him it’s about everyone working together for those kids, and yeah, it kinda sounds like jealousy.

It’s thoughtful of your ex husband. Your current bf is insecure, but I understand his side. I wouldn’t get mad at you, but I would probably tell your ex off myself. My child wouldn’t have anything to do with my current’s ex.

He’s making it about himself and not the kids. HUGE RED FLAG. You’re right, he is selfish. And very immature

1 Like

He is being a child. My grandson was going on family camping/fishing trip with his mother. He told his dad he needed a fishing pole. His little cousin said she wished her dad would get her one. Because she didn’t have one. Grandson said I can ask my dad to get you one. My son went and bought both of them one. The same grandson has a younger sibling. Even tho Louie is not my grandson. I still send him his own treats.

Your ex sounds like a decent bloke …I think it’s very kind and considerate that he’s done that …a great example to his kids …I don’t think as some of the comments say he wants to get back with you …I think your fella is a nob and childish, immature when he got with you he knew you had kids and there was an ex obviously what’s his issue? Your ex is an ex for a reason he should accept you chose him and now you have his child…he needs to get a grip …tread carefully this is a major red flag

3 Likes

Ah hell no…sorry but sounds like your ex is more mature than the current :face_with_raised_eyebrow: your ex is trying not to single out any kids regardless of if theyre his or not. Theyre your childrens baby sister/brother …your boyfriend is on an ego trip and needs to grow up

1 Like

Ex sounds like a good guy, trying to include his kids new younger sibling.

1 Like

Kick the boyfriend to the curb! Insecure jerk!

1 Like

Boyfriend sounds jealous and overbearing.The ex sounds like a respectful man.

1 Like

Do you & your ex husband share a child? There is nothing wrong wit being civil to each other, makes everyone’s life easy if everyone gets along.

1 Like

Kick him to the curb

It is very nice of your ex to get a present as he would for your other children. The new boyfriend needs to understand that your ex will always be in your life as you share children. If he can’t understand that, you really need to reconsider your relationship. Sounds like a lot of issues are going to come up.

2 Likes

kick that new boyfriend to the curb. gifting a baby a gift is the RIGHT thing to do!

Have some say too! jeepers!

What a dick thing to say …MEN !!

I would definitely get rid of the boyfriend.

1 Like

Once a problem with insecurity, always a problem. It’s clear that he has some things to work on if he’s insecure over that.

Your boyfriend is being petty

Seriously? My fiancé’s ex wife buys my son (from a previous marriage) and our daughter (mine and my fiancé’s together) Christmas and birthday gifts. Hell we even spend the holidays together and vacation together. They have a son together so that been the norm for us the past 10yrs.

It is his children’s sibling be happy he is nice enough to do it… Sounds like a charmer…

Tell your boyfriend to grow a pair of man up and be an adult

1 Like

He sounds like a jealous and insecure asshole. It was a nice gesture and the fact your bf doesn’t see it as such and is getting upset is a HUGE red flag.

I think what your ex husband is doing is so mature, respectful and kind.
Major red flags in my opinion with your current partner.
Please don’t blame yourself.
They are children …

Parents that don’t support and help facilitate their child’s relationship with siblings from a different relationship than theirs are trash. I’ll say it again. YOUR BOYFRIEND IS TRASH.

2 Likes

Your boyfriend is trash. Insecure and petty.

1 Like

Your boyfriend is acting like a child and overreacting. He sounds jealous. The baby is his kids sibling. There is no harm in him getting them a present. Your boyfriend needs to chill.

1 Like

My oldest son’s father always plays and talks with my youngest son and my fiance has no problem with it, he’s still kind of part of the family so it’s normal to us.

If I were the ex in that situation I would also buy a gift… Boyfriend is being immature

Your kids with your ex are your babies siblings. So… Look at it as him buying gifts for the siblings to give.

Umm…
Unneeded argument. That “gift” was probably bc the babies siblings told your ex hubby that they wanted to gift their sibling.

Your ex being the adult he is. Went out of his way to be nice and gift that little one.

Tell him to grow up

1 Like

My oldest son has a stepfather for 30yrs the more people in his life that love him the better jealousy has no part in a childs life stick to your guns good job

Same boat as you. I share 3 kids with my ex, I have an almost 2 year old from my current relationship. My ex waves, talks to, and takes my older kids shopping for him around the holidays. If he sees something when he is out and about that I’ve been looking for and haven’t been able to find he let’s me know and sometimes grabs it and i repay him. My boyfriend doesnt like it and is insecure and jealous. I have to go to my exs house occasionally to drop my kids off or pick them up and my bf doesnt want our son to go because of my ex. It’s a headache and alot to deal with. My ex and I have been apart for almost 11 years. He is always going to be in my life because we chose to bring kids into the world. I tell my boyfriend to figure out a way to deal with it. He didnt like that either. Best of luck.

1 Like

I’m best friends with my bonus sons mom. We spend all the holidays and birthdays together. And we all buy all 7 kids (between the two families) presents :roll_eyes: I think your bf is being weird.

2 Likes

You have other children with your ex. This baby is his biological childrens sibling. What a wonderful gesture to acknowledge the child’s birthday. Your current SO is incredibly childish.

9 Likes

At first glance it seems sweet that your ex bought your baby a gift. But it may be a form of manipulation. What was your relationship with your ex like? Is he the type that’ll hold that gift over your head? Like he did a nice thing so he expects you to do things for him now? I was in that type of relationship. The ex was manipulative & cruel. She gave me a Christmas gift. Seemed nice but then kept throwing it my face & expected control over me because of it. I hated her & saw through it so I was offended by it. That could be where your bf is coming from. On the other hand he may be trying to manipulate you. Is he often telling you things that you have no control over is your fault? Does he find fault in most things you do? Only you can see what’s really going on. You have to really look at the whole picture here.

Your boyfriend needs to grow up. My ex has another child with his gf, besides the 2 we have. I’ve gotten them gifts to give her. And stuff. And I’ve talked to her when they came out I called my kids when he had them (she’s 3) like I’m sorry, I’m not ignoring a freaking toddler lol and her mom isn’t going to act like I’m doing something wrong either lol that’s my kids little sister. I would be telling your boyfriend he has done growing up to do. And to stop being so freaking jealous. Because that’s exactly what he is

3 Likes

That’s a pretty awesome ex husband you have. Your boyfriend needs to grow up. Co parenting is hard as is… makes it worse with attitude like the boyfriend :unamused:. Big gold star to the ex husband for being a decent person and treating kids fair. Wait til they grow up your 1 yr old will be grateful he is included

6 Likes

That’s just ridiculous. There is no reason for that to even be a problem…hes your ex for a reason and getting your kid a gift for his birthday is just a nice thing to do for his children’s brother. Like why is that a problem? Be thankful your ex is that nice.

2 Likes

Yikes your partner sounds toxic af. I just think your ex was trying to be nice I don’t think it was that deep that your partner had to go off like that

6 Likes

He sounds like a child. I can’t think of one single adult that would be made about someone showing love and care like that.

5 Likes

Wow. You need to consider leaving. That’s just beyond controlling and jealous. He should be grateful that there are extra people to love the child and be a part of his life instead of acting like a jealous passive toddler.

4 Likes

You boyfriend is in the wrong…

It’s better than ignoring the kid because it’s not his. The isn’t making a claim, just being nice.

Umm your boyfriend sounds a bit ridiculous in this situation… what’s his problem with it? Your ex is /will involved because of the siblings, he’s a parent too. Sounds like your ex is just trying to be nice to me…

I think that’s very nice of your ex husband, and your boyfriend should just say thank you to the man.

Sounds like the ex was just being thoughtful to your child. Being friendly which he should.

Also Sounds like your boyfriend has issues with your ex just for being your ex and he needs to mature a bit.

1 Like

I would rather the ex buy my child a gift and acknowledge her, than act like she doesn’t exist. Your child with your boyfriend is still the sibling to the children with your husband, whether he likes it or not!