Mixed baby names?

My boyfriend is Hispanic and I am Caucasian. We just found out we’re having a baby girl and need name suggestions. What are good girl names for a mixed baby?

108 Likes

Im white my SO is black/puerto rican. … we have 1 daughter named Tatiana and 1 named Haylei :slight_smile:

My husband is Mexican and I’m not and our first daughter is Mia.

Uh anything the baby’s parents like is probably a good name for one

7 Likes

There is no such thing as a mixed baby name. A name is a name .

Haha just name the kid whatever you want…

First of all it’s called biracial not mixed you’re not creating a dog and second there are not names designated to certain races🤦🏽🤦🏽🤦🏽🤦🏽

14 Likes

I didn’t know there was specifics :face_with_monocle::joy:

4 Likes

Taaliyah (Ta-lee-a) That’s my almost 12 year old daughters name (she biracial w/ White/Black) But I know the name of a Mexican singer named the same name, just spelled differently

1 Like

Olivia sounds good in spanish & English

2 Likes

Poor kid,are u gonna call it mixed all the time?

11 Likes

Take a combo of you and him together and be creative…

I didn’t know there were specific names for mixed race babies :thinking:

8 Likes

same here, love my Gonzalez girls, Lily & Sage :black_heart:

Josalin Annabelle Anna
Nicole

I picked the names I wanted for my girls but it had nothing to do with their race. Go with what u love, race doesn’t matter

4 Likes

My fiance is Caucasian and I am Mexican and my daughter is named maddalena

3 Likes

Gabrianna, alexa, czarina, Jocelyn, valentina,

My niece is hondran her name i.e. Reyna-Jade

Better to have an ambiguous name these days.

1 Like

I HONESTLY don’t find this post funny :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

Just name the baby pussydestroyer9000

9 Likes

My children are “mixed” babies as well their names are Damian, Morelia, Abraham, Izrael, and Aneliya

1 Like

Anything you both like and want, mama.

1 Like

Well I have two “mixed” babies and their names are Madison and Jaxson. I wasn’t aware that their names needed to represent…

4 Likes

I’m Mexican Puerto Rican and my SO is Mexican, black, and Native American.
Our children names are Lilyena, Tiary,Jimmy Jr. Quetzalli, Narayei, and Zhavia

:woman_facepalming: this is y I love animals more than people…

Any name you love and want to give her

2 Likes

I’m Hispanic, my husband is Caucasian.
Our sons name is Eko. Neither white, nor Hispanic name. Just a name we both liked.
Name the child anything you want :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

I’m Hispanic, my husband is Caucasian.
Our sons name is Eko. Neither white, nor Hispanic name. Just a name we both liked.
Name the child anything you want :slightly_smiling_face:

Shes probably trying to incorporate something from his culture. Yall need to chill

6 Likes

My children are also half Hispanic. I wanted them to have Hispanic middle names to honor their heritage. First names were a free for all. My daugher is Vivian Lucia.

6 Likes

I love Emilio for a boy

2 Likes

Asia lol I’m kind of partial

You name them what you like…I have 2 mix babies and they’re names are Aurora Dahlia Anthia and Zaedyn Stephen.

Lizette, yasenia, or jesenia, Isabel or Isabella, Luz, Maria, or Luz Mari,Catalaya or with a K, Maritza,

My GrandDaughter is bi-racial and I got to name her so I named her Cenyetta Lynne

Sophia, Selena, Isabella, Ireland, Londyn

1 Like

Any name you want is a good name. Mixed or not. My man is Colombian and I’m Italian Irish. Our sons name is Alex.

1 Like

Don’t worry about “mixed”. That is rediculous. If it bothers you, pick a name and let Dad pick middle name.

3 Likes

How about a baby name that you like?

1 Like

I dont see it as a race issue.To me, it more of pronunciation problem. It needs to sound good in both English and Spanish. There are some cute names but sound horrible when you try to say it in a different language.

8 Likes

My husband is Philippino and we had our first daughter and named her Juliana. I’ve loved the name since middle school and just so happens her dads name is Julian but they sound different which is also a plus and we took his fathers name for our son and named him Edwin.

Any name you want… :woman_facepalming:

1 Like

My daughter is mixed and her name is jordan. Just name the baby what you like

Whatever you want to name her. Lol. Don’t worry about a “mixed” name. My kids are Mexican and white. Their names are Emily Rose, Dantel Angel and Jackson Thomas.

3 Likes

Literally anything want want to name her :woman_shrugging:t2:

1 Like

Remember to give ur child .2 last names. Ur last name first and the father’s last name second. I am a white grand mother. Raising 2 beautiful mixed grandchildren. Since they was born. And now r teenagers. . With sole custody .& They look more like their dads Mexican side of the family. Just Beautiful. Then my side of the blonde hair blue eyed family. I envy their tans that they get…

1 Like

I love the name Estelle…it was my aunt’s name…essie for short…

1 Like

Anything you both like but
-Briella Nevaeh :heart: Marissa, Marisol, Serena is lovely

1 Like

I named my kids what i want. I have had people say i named my daughter a white girl name. My response is so?

2 Likes

Lidia, Alva, Alba, heck my name is Serina Gabriella :joy::woman_shrugging:t3:

1 Like

She means mainly for pronouncing it…so it sounds nice to both families.
:roll_eyes::woman_facepalming:t2:

3 Likes

my child’s half Mexican and I just named him Tyler though lol we don’t always have to name a child based on culture or race :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Linda, which is pretty in Spanish

1 Like

I think shes trying to be respectful to their Hispanic Culture. If his mother or grandmother are still living ask them if there are names they like. Or use their names

5 Likes

I agree name her name’s you like, my daughter is half Caucasian and Mexican, her name is Amaya Elizabeth, my other 3, Charlotte Christine, Shiyann Lea and Shayla Rose

When did “mixed babies” get their own set of names? :thinking: aren’t ALL babies mixed somehow?

11 Likes

My granddaughters are mixed n their names are Aveannah and Amariannah

Literally anything. My son is Michael.

1 Like

seriously… just pick a name and forget the “mixed” part… that shouldnt be even an issue

3 Likes

Are you wanting the name to pronounced in both languages?

Lol I’m hispanic and from what I’ve heard all Mexican babies are called Aiden or Madison so name the baby what you want

1 Like

Why does it matter that she’s mixed??? Just sayin’…shouldn’t matter this coming from a mixed girl.

2 Likes

My husband is Hispanic and I am Caucasian. He was adopted but preferred Mexican names for our boys so that’s what we did. I’m not sure how you would “mix” names…?

1 Like

Umm who cares what your baby is I’m that exact mix and my parents named me Maria ! Go with your heart the name you pick will be perfect -however is love Isla for a girl

1 Like

Im mixed. My dads hispanic my mom is European. My name is brittney. You can go with whatever you like hun

Caraline… Oakly… Aubree

My daughter is mixed her name is Ariana I also like Mariana! I got Mariana from a telenovela I watched and loved the name.

I’m not sure I quite understand what you mean by “good girl names for a mixed baby”. I think you should be asking yourself what are some baby names (for a girl) that we like, her biracial ethnicity should have no bearing on what name you pick out for her. What are some names you both really like? Talk to each other about it and together you can decide on a name.

5 Likes

Elliana, Lilyana, Mariela

What ever you like…were all a bit mixed up ain’t we😊

4 Likes

Both of my babies are 1/2 Hispanic and I just gave them names I loved… My first daughter is Saylee Fay and my baby is named Khloee Sophia … I am pregnant with a boy and his name is real hispanic(Fernando). :rofl::rofl:

1 Like

For a mixed baby? What kind of names does mixed babies have? Really! All babies are the same, why post this ignorant question.

9 Likes

Sophia , Grace, Sarah, Marisa, , Sonya, Rosealie , Anna , Wendy , wyona, Zionna, Simone , Stela, Selena , Tammy , Toni , Maria , Helena , Rosa , Risa , Reese , Malena , mylania , hope it helped! Good for any nationality !

1 Like

My kids are mixed and we never thought of mixed names lol. We thought of pretty and strong names. Mixed doesn’t really come into the equation in my opinion

4 Likes

My daughter is Leilani(Lay-lonny) Alexandria !

Tatiana…Lizette…Teresa…Renita…Dianela…maruka…

My granddaughter is named Julissa

Do what you want.
I have a half Hispanic son- Ethan James
And I have an Irish daughter- Sofia Lynn (notice the Spanish spelling of my Snow White and English name for my morenito)

I would suggest naming her something that any family member can pronounce on both sides

12 Likes

I named my oldest Adrianna and we’re not Italian

Marianna–it is a name used in France, Italy, Spai, Poland and other Hispanic families

Named my son Jonathon Victor.
*If you’re a red head, your child will be so white, but tan very good. :rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

Oh goodness y’all if y’all don’t have any USEFUL answers don’t comment. My kids are mixed and I always wanted names that sound good and strong in Spanish as well as in English and I’m pretty sure that is what she meant.

8 Likes

I’m Hispanic and my husband is Caucasian. We have a daughter named Claire Elizabeth.

1 Like

All 3 of mine are mixed Jaleigh Aribella & Naielie

A name that does not label her is best. The fact she mixed is no issue. Giving her a name with weird spelling or one hard to pronounce or is associated with something negative…avoid.

5 Likes

I think shes referring to the fact that maybe the Hispanic side of the family might not be able to pronounce an English name or vice versa caucasian fam might not be able to say a Spanish name. My parents have trouble with my 5th sons name.its Lincoln Cesar so since they cant properly pronounce Lincoln, they call him Cesar in spanish… and some of my other sons friends cant pronounce his name,its Gustavo, and many kids have really fucked up his name haha.
It is something to take in consideration.
Example, a sis in law speaks only Spanish and named her son Justin, but she pronounces it - Jew-steen :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

I really liked the names Avery Lyra and Neveah. I have 3 boys though lol

1 Like

Don’t limit your self.
Name her from your hearts.
Not “the accepted Boriqua Caucasian” book😉

9 Likes

My girls are mixed also my youngest is Isabella my oldest is nevaeh

1 Like

For those judging the fan question, calling it stupid or ignorant clearly don’t see the possible bigger picture.
If her husband’s family doesn’t speak English, it might be important to him for his relatives to be able to PRONOUNCE their granddaughter’s, niece, goddaughter, etc. name. Or vise versa with her family.
Some names can be difficult to say spanish or english.
This may or may not be the reason but if she’s asking it could be for a reason such as that one.

Either give a suggestion or don’t comment anything at all if you’re just going to be rude to the fan question

9 Likes

What does race have to do with it? Just about Everyone is of mix race now days- it’s not like it’s a big deal.

1 Like

I wanted to name my daughter Savanna, my dad made fun to no end…husband too :roll_eyes: cuz in Spanish it means a bed sheet :rofl:

3 Likes

Vianne JoAnne, Marcella or Monica Rose are Spanish names and Rose is for both races

I’m Caucasian and my daughter dad is Puerto Rican. My daughter name is Mackenzie Izabelle

My daughters are Heaven Lee and Ruby Gianna.
Heaven is mixed.

I dont think there are “mixed baby names”! Just name your child whatever you want!

9 Likes

Jada, Trista, Elizabete, Everlee, rosita