I am married and having an affair and do not want to lose my kids: Advice?

Advice for you is fix the fuck up and stop being a home wrecker leave your husband if you don’t feel anything for him but some mate you are to do that that’s proper rat behaviour that

Do u have your own vehicle, house, employment? Or is it your husbands?

1 Like

Get a custody agreement he can’t keep you from the kids but you shouldn’t be married if you’re going to cheat…

1 Like

Is this a joke?
Why worry about yalls kiddos now. Y’all obviously were not thinking about them when the two of of started this BS!!!
Also, you need to stop calling that woman your friend cause you my dear are not a friend to her at all. You are kinda disgusting!!! Y’all are about to destroy not one but two families!!! I swear to all things holy, you should be ashamed of yourself.

3 Likes

An affair is not considered in child custody. I am by no means condoning ur affair, but have the decency to leave their father and not let those poor kids find out what u are doing! If u do have the love u should for those children and u DO leave and u loose custody, it had nothing to do with ur affair, but with the mother u are

2 Likes

Am just here for the comment’s :joy::joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

See I have a similar story to this that no one would ever believe it’s true, because it’s just a “what the fuck” and I fully believe people are this grimy. What you need to do is stop cheating on your husband AND STOP SLEEPING WITH YOUR BESTFRIENDS HUSBAND, you have no idea the damage this will do to all the families and kids involved, and your poor husband’s mental health, and your poor friends life will be destroyed.
I can tell you first hand that I have never felt such a soul crushing pain then when I found out who my man was cheating on me with.
Do everyone a favor and just leave. And never, ever, ever get married again or go anywhere near that man you’re so “madly in love with”
Women like you are disgusting

its the 10 year itch— talk to your husband and rekindle your romance with him and tell the other cheater to do the same thing

1 Like

His wife is not your friend. With friends like that who needs enemies?

First…just leave. Your kids won’t get taken away from you just for having an affair…unless you can not provide them with a safe and loving home. Second, cheating isn’t a solution….especially with your friends husband. Now you’ve ruined two families. If they will cheat with you, they will cheat on you. Nothing good can come of this. Everyone will
suffer from
your actions…and you are going to have to live with what you’ve done. And FYI, if this man was madly in love with you…he’d leave!!!

13 Likes

I’m personally not perfect so no negatively here but, I will tell you if you ever loved or cared about your husband … please think about how he will feel and your lovers wife when they find out! People get killed from situations like this !!!
It will destroy them completely! Your kids will look at you like the reason mommy and daddy isn’t together! Your lover isn’t in love with you if for any reason he won’t leave so stop giving him free booty, that’s why he meets with you In Secret!! Love is not being able to go home and lay with someone else … please think long and hard about every person involved and mostly what you are doing that affects everyone you loved or ever loved :cry: I’ll say a prayer for you all & good luck!

3 Likes

Maybe you should have thought about this before cheating :woman_shrugging:

3 Likes

Easy end one of the relationships, dont make you kids suffer.

Yeah im starting to believe these are posted for reactions at this point. :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Please stop. You know it won’t eventuate to anything. You will hurt so many people. The only thing to do is to both end it with your partners now as they both deserve a hell of a lot better. And then there is the possibility that you and him end up together as love is love at the end of the day but far out your friend needs better friends. You are trashy as for doing this to her.

2 Likes

Is this for real? Your an idiot.

1 Like

Seems you may have confused the two… You both aren’t madly in love… you both are extremely selfish.

2 Likes

Seriously :roll_eyes: to ruin your own family is bad enough but to ruin someone else’s…go straight to hell

3 Likes

I’ve been on the receiving end of this, it never ends well. The first thing you should consider is the children and the impact it will have on them for life! Not your own fall out first, it’s a very selfish outlook.

2 Likes

Don’t call her your friend. You are not her friend if you are s&$#*’n her husband.

4 Likes

Repent. Stop committing adultery. Either be married to your husband or get divorced and then see someone else who is not married.

4 Likes

You’re cheating on your husband. He’s cheating on his wife, your friend. You should loose your children. You have no morals. Hopefully the other parents do so the kids can have a chance!

5 Likes

Have you ever considered that maybe this is not your husbands friends first rodeo of cheating. That his very much comfortable of cheating on his wife but won’t leave her cause he does love her. But sucks at being faithful. And as for you have you ever thought his probably saying all the right things cause his enjoying the behind secret affair???
I’m just saying man love to do that!!! :woman_shrugging::woman_shrugging::woman_shrugging:
Also if your missing the communication and the excitement of spending time going out without kids. Having sex in the hotel while the grandparents take care of them… or trips… maybe you should of thought of speaking with your husband and trying to fix your relationship before you decided to look elsewhere.
Cause only does one start to look and mess up their relationship or marriage because they didn’t speak to their partner about wanting to reconnect. Girl my advice to you is wtf you thinking and drop the side peace and fix your marriage before you realize you mess up and can’t take it back. And have your children hating you for breaking up the family for some side piece that won’t even leave his own wife for you.

I feel so sorry for the spouses this isn’t about the children it’s about having your cake and it

3 Likes

I’ve been on the opposite end of a cheating spouse…you are selfish and your spouse deserves better if this is even legit…I hope you get caught and I hope your kids know the truth as they get older…not only does your spouse deserve better so do your kids…grow up

1 Like

I have to comment again because this is baffling to me. You are so lucky you are not my “friend” good lord I would be willing to take my mug shot with a smile after I got done with you :woman_shrugging:

12 Likes

This is so common. My ex husband and best friend did this exact same thing. Ruined 2 family’s with kids. Grow up!! You need therapy as to why you stepped out on your marriage. Once a cheater always a cheater. Your poor children. Way to be a role model. Do a favor for all of you. Come clean, divorce and learn to better yourself. If you think the kids don’t know they do!!!

3 Likes

Here for the comments because DANG HOMEGIRL IS BOLD TO ANNOUNCE THAT ON HERE!!!

14 Likes

Sounds like y’all are both :wastebasket: that deserve each other and what happens. :confounded:

4 Likes

You are not a wife nor a friend…if you are worried about the kids then stop putting your vagina on another womans dick

1 Like

Don’t expect a relationship with your kids once they find out about what you’re doing. You are being selfish. You need professional help,like a shrink or psychologist.

8 Likes

What in the homewreck :joy:

4 Likes

Your a horrible person!

I seriously dont see u and ur dude ur screwing being madly in love ur own word hes not leaving his wife so ur just a piece of ass but that’s all u deserve to be u are not only cheating on your husband but ripping your children’s life apart for ur own pleasure u both are disgusting your husband should have the kids so he can teach them morals ur a nasty evil woman

Firstly, Please STOP what you’re doing with your friends husband. Second, repent, ask forgiveness from both your husband and your friend. Third, try to salvage your marriage (counseling), or get divorced. But please, PLEASE stop what you’re doing. This is adultery and you are living in Sin.

1 Like

Wowwwwwwww… I had to reread that 3 times just to fully understand what’s happening here. First of all, you should really fix your choice of words… Unless your “friend” knows you’re sleeping with her husband & she’s okay with it, you are NOT friends. Not sure how ANYONE could/would call you a friend, judging by your actions… Second, if you’re not happy in your own marriage, get a damn divorce. Why continue with a marriage if you’re not happy? Honestly, if you’re not happy, your poor husband probably isn’t either… How is that fair to either of you- ESPECIALLY HIM? Third, your “affair” does not just involve you & him- it involves your spouses, your children, and everyone else close to you in your lives… Just something to think about & be prepared for… The truth always comes out & those kids are watching you and learning from you… Do you want them to grow up to be selfish, lying cheaters, too? 🤷

With just the information you gave, I have learned all I need to know about you…even if you asked anonymously. :joy: You are a selfish, trashy woman who clearly needs therapy…and a divorce ASAP.

secretly praying her husband finds out today

You both are perfect for each other.

1 Like

Your friend lol your some friend. Grow up be honest or don’t whine when you lose the kids. Your just giving ammo to the other parties and to be honest the other parents seem more fitting don’t want to raise more liars and cheaters

3 Likes

I think you both need to grow the fuck up.

1 Like

What do you do? Stop cheating on your husband with your friends husband. I literally cannot think of anything lower.

If you’re unhappy in your marriage, seek counseling, or get divorced, but having an affair with another married person drags WAY MORE people into your mess. YOUR MESS.

Love isn’t a feeling. It’s a choice. You’re children are better off with a parent who will teach them morals, ethics, and basic human decency.

If you REALLY love those kids, you wouldn’t be tearing apart their family and security for your own selfish behavior.

1 Like

Probably be a good thing if you didn’t have custody if your kids.
That way, they’d get the majority of their raising from the parent that isnt lying, cheating, selfish, family destroying sack of day-old dog shit (that goes for him equally by the way).
Anyways… I hope it all blows up in your face and you lose everything. And that your children never forgive you for destroying their family.
Also, you are a “side piece” at best or he’d leave his wife for you. Just a FYI*

2 Likes

Clearly you and him are made for each other. POS ! That’s it. You’re a homewrecker, don’t deserve a friend either

2 Likes

Stop being a homewrecker…

4 Likes

You and your homewrecker boyfriend are disgusting!! Your kids deserve better!

3 Likes

Affair with your husband :rofl:

What in the redneck trailer trash hell did I just read :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

5 Likes

Have you considered how hurt your husband, his wife and all of the children would be. It’s not love. It is lust. Learn to love your husband and your children.

2 Likes

Your gonna end up on first 48 :woozy_face: :pig:

7 Likes

Better to be honest than keep this huge secret before blows up in your face cause the truth always comes out! You guys will be caught! If you don’t love your husband he deserves better than you stop dragging things out longer than need to be!

1 Like

Wut in tarnation did I just read.

3 Likes

What you need to do is stop and think about your kids. What a sorry excuse to use (kids), you wouldn’t lose your kids. Get a divorce and do the right thing. Your spouse and his spouse deserves way better.

3 Likes

Wowwwwwww you deserve whatever happens to you.

3 Likes

I can’t tell u what I’d do to u because ion want to end up in fb jail -_-

5 Likes

You and your “boyfriend” are both scumbags and you should be very ashamed of yourselves.

1 Like

Invest I therapy because when this gets out and it will, everyone will need it. You both are completely destroying everything.

7 Likes

Girl …get your head together …get with this man and I guarantee you he will leave (YOU) for another (YOU) HAHAH karma always has her way !

5 Likes

Also, I re-read and you said your screwing your friend’s husband?
Not only are you a crap wife, you’re also a crap friend. I hope both you and your loVeR get caught :nauseated_face:

2 Likes

This is disgusting!! 1 not only are you cheating on your husband and that’s not okay at all but you are doing it with one of your “friends” husbands! You are a disgrace to women everywhere. If I was your “friend” I’d beat your ass and make it my mission to make your life hell!!!

I am really confused with these comments!! Did none of you read the entire post🤷🏻‍♀️

1 Like

Wow. A lot going on there. It’s clear that you both need to leave your spouses, but what is not clear is why you both think you’d lose your children?
Generally speaking, the courts would decide how the custody will be moving forward. You may lose them in the way most split families change after divorce, but beyond that I don’t know how’d you outright lose them.
Beyond that, the fact you’re cheating on him with his friends, you both are married, both have kids … well that f*ckery is something that really can’t be undone, and shouldn’t have even started.
I really hope this is a troll post, because God protect those kids from becoming even more dysfunctional than their parents. :see_no_evil:

3 Likes

Sounds like yall deserve it… and each other…Your FRIENDS husband???

2 Likes

Your just a selfish asshole. Your not only betraying your husband but your friend as well. Your not happy leave and don’t go with someone whose married. THAT SIMPLE! Should have thought of your kids before you did any of this, they are eventually gonna learn about this somewhere down the line.

You stop doing what you’re doing. There problem solved. Divorce your husband and get with a man who isn’t cheating on his wife.

3 Likes

You don’t lose kids over an affair…and you’re a hell of a friend.

3 Likes

You can’t stop love. If it’s really love…but, I wouldn’t go on living a lie. I’d either stop having an affair or I’d break up…and chances are, your boyfriend doesn’t have any intention of leaving his wife… that is how these situations usually go…

1 Like

Pick a man and stick to him. If it is your husband, great. If it is the other man, great. But pick one and stop playing around.

3 Likes

Neither of you respect your spouses, your kids, yourselves or the sanctity of a marriage. Furthermore those that cheat with you will eventually cheat on you. May your life be as miserable as you’re making the lives of your children and the involved spouses.

2 Likes

Leave, find a single man then you won’t have to worry about being a cheater or loosing the kids.

1 Like

Allot of shameful comments ladies yes what she did was wrong but now she’s scared she might lose her kids, what’s done is done I suggest you cut off all romantic ties to the guy your seeing and file for a divorce with your husband and move on with your life. What you did was shit but you can’t move forward with the husbands best friend how would you ever trust him. Do yourself a favor and just move on from both.

I’d say the ones having an affair SHOULD lose their children.

1 Like

With your friends husband. You Aren’t no friend. Back stabber. Who needs friends like you. You both know it’s nothing or you would of moved on to be together. Sad

2 Likes

How does one have an affair with their own husband? I’m confused by this wording.

2 Likes

:skull: Lawddd. You lay in the bed you made, that’s what. :grimacing::grimacing:

If he cheats with you… he will cheat on you!!! :woman_shrugging:

5 Likes

You need to stop, if the man says he won’t leave he wife, his 100% using you. You are his toy. (I speak from experience)
If you come clean to your husband, he mite leave you or he’ll wanna save your marriage by working on.
You need to choose for yourself what more important.

1 Like

This will not end well… come clean and deal with any damage that way… getting found out by getting caught will ruin EVERYTHING… I will refrain from judgement as its your life and no one finds life easy, there are clearly factors here that can’t be explained… but seriously… you guys need to be honest, as someone else said, you can’t help who you find love with… but causing unnecessary pain by hiding and lying is going to cause SO much more than is necessary, if you handle it maturely then no one will lose kids… however… people who have been lied to and cheated are going to be angry and may act out in such manor… be honest and hope for the best, you can not expect anything less, but if younare caught out before coming clean, your whole world will come tumbling down

1 Like

First off must not be your friend, second if you want to cheat leave your husband and third those are your kids you shouldn’t lose them! Wtf is wrong w people?!?!

1 Like

Lawd bless this hot mess

Child you are throwing gasoline on a dumpster fire.
Cut the f*ckery out ASAP. Not only are you going to hurt your family but your “friend’s” family.
Get into some therapy.

8 Likes

You’re A complete loser.

6 Likes

What. In. The. Absolutely. Fuck. :flushed:

Stop screwing your “friend’s” husband!!!

5 Likes

No judging here.
I think you both need to sit down with your spouse and be honest.

1 Like

So not only are you cheating on your husband, you are messing around with your " friends " husband.
Make better life choices.

5 Likes

Absolutely no loyalty

UNPOPULAR OPINION— idc what trolls say- I was in a similar situation- basically come clean, be honest, you’ll both be happier if you don’t have to hide. Ultimately no judge will allow either of you to lose your children bc you were unhappy in your situation :woman_shrugging:

2 Likes

Well. Let’s stop being a HoE first

7 Likes

I hope they take your kids from both of you! Why you ask? Because you totally deserve it! Karma’s a bitch hu?

Tell the truth and take accountability for your actions.

1 Like

Not gonna end well on either side! I do feel bad for your friend. My goodness :rage:

Homewrecker. Your a selfishness b****… I hope you get caught. And lose everything. You are a sad excuse of a woman… you deserve to suffer and get nothing in this life and you sad excuse of a human being. I hope you lose your kids you pathetic excuse of a human

6 Likes

I think you really need to get divorced.

1 Like

Sounds like a movie I once saw

Giiiiirrrrll…

You NEVER WERE a “friend” if you could be sleeping with her husband. Smh. I hope the spouses DO find out and y’all get what you get!

7 Likes

If you are having an affair with your husband (as you stated) and you are the “friend”, which makes the man you’re seeing your husband, and you’re “madly in love” and “scared to loose your family”….I say carry on, it’s good to reinvent yourself!!

2 Likes

You are the definition of the word c*nt :ok_hand::fu:

4 Likes

Lust is not love :disappointed: this is sad. You should’ve left your husband before getting involved with someone else. Your husband deserves better and so does your “friend”. Mistakes happen but if/when the kids find out that will be a different kind of hurt. I would reevaluate your choices right now

2 Likes

Damn girl, your shitty AF.

I mean for starters you can stop sleeping with your friends husband. I hope they find out first and leave both of you. :woman_shrugging:t2:

11 Likes

Maybe, you both should’ve thought about this before you started being morons :woman_shrugging:t3:

5 Likes

You need mental help. Shame on you, I hope your husband finds out & gets everything.
As well as your lovers wife. Shame on him.

3 Likes