I am married and having an affair and do not want to lose my kids: Advice?

I have been married for ten years, and I’m currently having an affair with my husband. The love has completely gone out the window, and we are practicing with each other for the kids. The guy I’m seeing is my friend’s husband. We are madly in love, and he won’t leave his wife and three children either. We are scared we would lose our children in the process. Please help; what do we do?

604 Likes

What exactly are you asking? It seems you have exactly what you want.
The image and routine for the kids and the hidden spice for your self. What am I missing. Be diligent in hiding it. If you think your husband feels the same, agree on the plan. No need to disclose the identity of the other man or that there even is o e yet. Otherwise keep it tightly hidden.

Help a mama out and respond anonymously on our forum. I am married and having an affair and do not want to lose my kids: Advice? - Mamas Uncut

Leave eachother now. Or the kids will end up hurt as well.

1 Like

Stop. That’s what you do

1 Like

Some friend you are :see_no_evil:

1 Like

Ew. Not only are you doing your husband dirty but also someone who is your friend? I’d hate to know you.

1 Like

End the relationship with your friend and the lover.

7 Likes

Wow a double home wrecker. :woman_facepalming:t3:

2 Likes

Leave. Don’t make your kids and husband’s lives miserable. You know WHAT TO DO. You just won’t admit that to yourself.

1 Like

So basically you’re a whore and a homewrecker yikes. Bad example to your kids too because it’ll all come to light eventually.

These get more and more stupid.

11 Likes

Break it off with this other guy since he is married and doesn’t want to change that. Then I would end things with your husband, let him find someone who wants to be with him. You don’t need to be together to raise your kids and it’s better if your not if you don’t want to be in the relationship.

11 Likes

For the streets. Kids, husband and wife deserve better than y’all

1 Like

What in the Dr. Phil

1 Like

You both should leave your marriages. Your kids and spouses don’t deserve the Crap you’re putting them through. This is ridiculous

17 Likes

Tell your spouses. They’ll end things for you.

10 Likes

Stop what you’re doing now!!!

1 Like

You’re hurting your relationship with your friend. She obviously trusts you.

1 Like

Is this serious?! :joy::joy::joy::joy: I can’t even. Sis god doesn’t send you another woman’s husband. You’re going to hell in a hand basket. :rofl: Hope it’s at least tied with a pretty ribbon that your friend can use to strangle you with.

34 Likes

Somebody needs to be messy and inform your husband since you bold enough to cheat with the friend husband

7 Likes

Just kiss and say goodbye…

I say double homicide for y’all
Cheating hoes LOL Yuri V. Martinez what you think :thinking:

4 Likes

You both need to leave I dont see any other way around it.

2 Likes

Some people are just pure garbage.

6 Likes

Yeah, cheaters becoming a couple… that ALWAYS works out.

12 Likes

Just leave your marriage you aren’t going to lose your kids over an affair

1 Like

U want ur cake and eat it to i just hope he finds out threw the grapevine n leaves u without notice

6 Likes

Just wow with this whole post… :woman_facepalming:t2: poor husband and friend.

2 Likes

Exactly why I don’t want friends!

5 Likes

Why would you loose your kids? This question sounds incomplete…

2 Likes

You both need to leave your spouse and be happy trash together… :wastebasket:

26 Likes

Stop being selfish and cheating on your husband, that’s what you do. :roll_eyes:

Like is this a book or what :joy::flushed:

2 Likes

Wow karma is coming for you two

1 Like

You guys aren’t madly in love or you both would’ve left each other’s spouses it’s simple as that and you honestly don’t deserve this friend and tbh quite honest you don’t deserve your husband and maybe he needs to take the children for awhile until you can figure yourself out. You’re truly in the wrong here and you deserve to be caught and have whatever happens to u :woman_shrugging:t3:

7 Likes

Some things just shouldn’t be said on social media. What did you honestly expect to come from this? If you’re not happy leave. Don’t lie and cheat on your spouses people

11 Likes

Well…STOP CHEATING!! That’s what you should do​:roll_eyes::woman_shrugging:t2:

Hate to say it but if he ain’t willing to leave then doesn’t that speak loud enough?

5 Likes

You need to be honest, so does he. I’m guessing you’re having an affair on your husband, not with.

I am sorry. I am confused. You are having an affair WITH your husband? The love has gone completely out the window and you are practicing with each other for the kids, Practicing what???

14 Likes

What a great friend you are. :roll_eyes: Your poor husband and children. If you’re going to have an affair at least set your husband free first! Too many people will be hurt in all of this.

4 Likes

Here’s some advice: Stop having an affair. :woman_shrugging:t2:

2 Likes

“He won’t leave his wife” and “we are madly in love”

Those two literally cannot belong in the same sentence

If it was love the way love should be, you guys would be doing the right thing by your respected spouses

Stop seeing each other and figure out who you are and what you truly want because you can’t know or you wouldn’t be here….

8 Likes

Try not being a pos. I’m sorry but that’s what you are. Honey he doesn’t love you. Your just a good time…I feel sorry for both of your spouses they deserve better.

7 Likes

You’re the biggest pile of garbage and karma will be a b*tch. You’re absolutely the definition of disgusting. Leave your husband so he can find someone better than you. I hope you and him get caught :woman_shrugging:t3:

3 Likes

You really just called this person a friend and your sleeping with her husband. Karma will get you 10 fold.

8 Likes

Swap spouses :woman_shrugging:t3: become one big fam. I’m kidding. Fix it or leave.

1 Like

Maybe stop :stop_sign: and think about the kids first not as a after thought.

3 Likes

Screenshots! Get Your Screenshots! It’s Gonna Be A Dirty Delete!

4 Likes

This is an amazing how one lady cheat on her husband’s that’s perfectly fine why don’t you try straightening your marriage up both of you and if you think that piece of crap is going to hang around you lady soon as he wears out what he wants out of between your legs he’s going to get bored and feeling dropping and then you’re going to be standing out there all by yourself he’s a horn dog wise up straighten your marriage up grow the hell up too Jimbo

Obviously you and your “special friend” are incredibly selfish and with zero regard for anyone besides yourselves. You both deserve each other, you don’t deserve anyone else

2 Likes

Your friend’s husband?? I don’t care if the fire is out, get a divorce and move on with your life. It’s called split custody, shame on you and the guy you are seeing.

2 Likes

Think of your family and stop giving in to your wants!!

1 Like

Stop cheating
Being unhappy in a marriage takes a role on the kiddos also even when you don’t realize it…

Leave your husband and work out the kiddos situation with your husband……

None of this is fair for the kids that are involved

1 Like

He isn’t in love with you…
He is just happy he is getting double the coochie.

#fact

6 Likes

Y’all need to lose them! Y’all ain’t s***!!!

Just stop it. Sort yourself out and then carry on.

1 Like

You stop being dumb. He’s not going to leave his wife. Get out of your unhappy marriage. You should have thought about your kids before you cheated.

2 Likes

“We are madly in love, and he won’t leave his wife and three children either” :roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes: wtf. Why not just tell your spouses so maybe they can get together after they both realize yall are pieces of shit.

Wtf did I just read​:rofl:Maybe u need to go back to school and practice writing a paragraph before posting it on social media :woman_shrugging:t3:

4 Likes

Close your legs and be a mother. Gross :nauseated_face:

Having an affair with your husband?
Seeing myfriends husband Asif you would do that to your friend OH GOD!! Come clean please

1 Like

You are a horrible person for doing that if your not happy leave you won’t totally lose them but get 50 50. Also the man doesn’t love you if he won’t leave his wife if he’s sleeping with you there has to be other women as well

4 Likes

I wish this wasn’t anonymous so I could snitch

17 Likes

That’s what you both are

1 Like

What you guys should do is stop being assholes 😵‍💫

1 Like

My question is does he don’t make you happy sexually or is it just that you don’t love each other and haven’t tried to rekindle the love and why with his friend of all people one drunken night and he will spill the beans but you should never cheat that’s just not ok for either side love or not kids or not just leave

Both of you are foul. You’ll get your karma

1 Like

Dont fool yourself you are no friend and maybe you need to reassess the example you are setting for children. If you are not happy leave. Don’t take the cowards way and cheat.

Girl, you’re nasty & trashy. I hope your husband gets full custody of those kids.

9 Likes

Oooo you’ll get yours. You’ll see. Karma will get you. Plus if he cheats with you now, he’ll cheat on you later. Good luck.

2 Likes

Honestly you make me sick. If your not happy leave the relationship. As for your “friend’s” husband he a piece of crap too, Honestly your not a friend if you could do that. If you all lose your kids, you deserve it. No one to blame but yourselves. Your choices have consequences. When your kids find out when they’re older, it will damage your relationship with them. You seriously need some kind of counseling

7 Likes

You’re in a mess, sis. Good luck❤️

Wow. You’re a garbage person, truly. It’s so disgusting that I cannot tell if this is satire or not.

Imagine the kids finding out. REALLY??? You don’t want to lose your kids, but yet…. You’re doing what you’re doing? Yikes.

What you do is … S T O P.

5 Likes

Well your soulmate isn’t someone else’s husband.

12 Likes

Wow!!

(That’s all I gotta say)

1 Like

God with friends like you who needs enemies… :roll_eyes::roll_eyes:

12 Likes

Step one: Stop having the affair.

16 Likes

Thank god ur not my friend smh bc u suck at being one :woman_facepalming:t4::woman_facepalming:t4::woman_facepalming:t4::woman_facepalming:t4::woman_facepalming:t4: FYI act like a grown up if neither of u are happy divorce and obviously he’s not going to leave his wife

8 Likes

Close ur legs it’s not cute!!

4 Likes

Just remember
“Love burns hot. Love burns long. Not both.”

Lmfao, what the hell do you think people are going to tell you to do?

3 Likes

You are a really crappy person. No loyalty whatsoever. I hope they find out! Your kids deserve better! Your husband deserves better and your friend, deserves better!

13 Likes

Wholey shit :joy::joy: my head hurts reading that​:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Jeremy Kyle would be in his elements wouldn’t he. :relieved:

1 Like

Yeah just …no :nauseated_face::face_vomiting:. Horrible person

Keep your damn legs closed. Your married!!

My advice? Tell your friend & husband so they can find people who TRULY care for them. You & the man having an affair will get your karma. :woman_shrugging:t2:

67 Likes

If he won’t leave his wife he isn’t madly in love sweetie! You’re just a tool to him…obviously! He’ll get tired of you eventually and you’ll be left.

7 Likes

Maybe stop sleeping with your friends husband :thinking: this is awful! You really should of thought about this before having an affair. Why not just get a divorce???

11 Likes

Yikes! You and your side dude are horrible- I can see why your In love… to peas in a pod😒
Your both selfish and using your kids as an excuse to be a piece of crap. If you love your kids stop cheating on your husband and get divorced, secondly, clearly your side dude is not going to leave his wife- do you really want to be this person you are ? I couldn’t be that kind of woman… it’s wrong to your husband and children and wrong to your side dudes family and his children. If this is a real situation I feel for you im sure you know it’s wrong, I hope you find the strength to do what’s best for your children and you.

2 Likes

Stop, step away, sit your hubs down and talk, express how you’re feeling, try and relight your love for eachother, if it doesn’t work you walk away, then you can move on, with whoever! Basically stop the lies, the secrets and be honest!

2 Likes

First, you need to come clean and be honest. Being cheated on is so incredibly hurtful. Then, you go to court and get joint custody. Your husband deserves as much right to the kids as you do. Your kids will be better off in two loving homes than in one where there is no love.

8 Likes

Dang doing your husband and your friend hella dirty. If hes not leaving his wife hes not madly in love lmao… stop having the affair and get a divorce, then go from there.

34 Likes

Advice? Keep your legs closed and you wouldn’t be worrying about losing your kids. 🤦😒

4 Likes

do it the right way …… leave 1st

1 Like

Stop being a piece of shit. If you can’t keep your pants on for your kids, do it for “your best friends…” family.

Anyone that cheats gets no symphony from me. And you don’t sleep w a friend’s husband. That speaks volumes on character

5 Likes

Break it off. You and your lover are being selfish.

Would you consider breaking up your marriage if you weren’t having an affair? If so, it’s time to discuss separating and joint custody.
However, your lover won’t leave his wife, so obviously he’s not as madly in love with you as you think. You already know this but you don’t want to admit that he doesn’t love you as much as you think he does.
You’re both just infatuated and too immature and selfish to act with integrity.

4 Likes