I am married and having an affair and do not want to lose my kids: Advice?

How about not cheating on your husband with your friends husband. You’re a pretty bad friend/wife/mother, especially if you continue your affair. If you’re not happy leave. Now one day when the truth comes out, your children are going to have to deal with knowing what you did. You’re supposed to be a roll model for them and you’re letting them down. You really should be ashamed, not asking advice on fb.

22 Likes

Of course you all are madly in love. It’s a secret affair, so it’s fun til reality hits. Leave your marriages, you guys can “play house”. You’re selfish for thinking you can have your cake and eat it too. Clearly you realize it’s wrong and continue to do so. Be an adult and face the reality of your decisions and deal with the consequences. Guarantee your husband and your friend will find someone who is way better as as a person than their current spouses are. Point blank, they deserve better. You made your bed, now you have to lay in it. People raise their kids in divorced households all all the time. You won’t physically lose custody of your kids but good chance you’ll lose the relationship you had with them. Your kids will find out the truth one day and don’t be mad when they realize you’re a deceiving person, and resent you for it, or they no longer trust you, because really, why should anyone trust you? You’ve lied to your spouse, friend and children about your affair

1 Like

Wow… Ur a real good friend :woman_facepalming: did any of you actually think about ur children ffs. No wonder the love is gone in ur marriage.

3 Likes

Sort yourself out. If you don’t love him just tell him so he can find happiness somewhere else. As for the kids they are stuck in the middle of all this but if at the end of it they have 2 parents apart that are happy it’s better than 2 parents together that aren’t. Stop the lies and tell the truth. You won’t lose your kids - you’re a terrible wife - an a terrible friend - but if you’re not a terrible mum then you will work out an arrangement.

1 Like

I think u mean You are sleeping with somebody you knows husband, Not your friend because you are not a friend

22 Likes

Your kids really aren’t that important to you, if they were you wouldn’t be doing what you’re doing 🤷

4 Likes

I don’t think you’re much of a friend.Glad you’re NOT MINE.

1 Like

Sometimes I wonder if these are made up stories. Then I remember that people really are this shady🤦‍♀️

9 Likes

You’re just a side piece. Don’t get it twisted

8 Likes

This has to be a joke for the most comments or something seriously :unamused:

God will not send you someone else’s husband. Take that to the bank

9 Likes

Oh you’re like horrible horrible? :flushed:

12 Likes

Sorry you & your lover created this mess. If his wife finds out you’ll be blamed for everything. How could you betrsy your friend like this! To find out your spouse is a cheater is a horrible feeling & 1 that never goes away…

2 Likes

You’re getting used & I don’t usually say this, but you deserve it because you’re trash. I hope your husband doesn’t catch a disease from you, I hope your husband and your friend find out and that they both drop you from their lives and move on for the better because it clearly isn’t you. I also hope your kids don’t grow up to be shitty people like you and your friends husband.

I hope you are thinking about all the people you are harming emotionally in your situation, including your kids.

I feel like this is fake…

1 Like

All I can say is, FB is no place to air your laundry!!! U should have counseling to talk things out& take your lover with U. This is certainly not the place.:cry::flushed:

As a wife who’s husband cheated on her and is now in the process of an ugly divorce and now only gets her kids 50% of time while he plays house with my kids and the chick he cheated with, I SINCERELY HOPE YOU GET CAUGHT. People like you make me sick. If you’re unhappy JUST LEAVE.

19 Likes

As you said you stated you are having an affair with your husband! No problem there!

I’ll just say that my best friend and my husband did this to me… It ruined my kids lives… Just remember, karma is a bitch…:woman_shrugging:t2:

You both deserve to lose your children

2 Likes

… are you seriously kidding me? You made your bed…

I advise you don’t have an affair

1 Like

Is this real? Smh. Ohhhh nooooo

Divorce and get over urself. Clearly u didn’t care about the kids when u all started messing around. So why care now.

3 Likes

Hope this is fake…because if not you are a piece of :poop:

2 Likes

Okay, so he’s made it clear he’s not going to leave his wife. I doubt it has anything to actually do with the kids. That’s just an excuse. He’d probably get the standard for visitation unless his wife agrees to give him more time. Honestly in my opinion the kids shouldn’t be with anyone full time who isn’t a good influence. When they know about affairs (depending on the ages, they’ll figure it out) it teaches them bad morals. If either of y’all actually loved your kids and each other, you’d quit the affair long enough to get divorced and wait until the divorces are finalized before getting together.

Wow… No way this is for real

I would have to say, knock the all about being trash, alone!

1 Like

Is this even real!!! You guys should be ashamed.

IF👏YOUR👏UNHAPPY👏JUST👏LEAVE👏

2 Likes

Be might be your friend but you definitely are not hers

Hope your “friend” beats your @$$ when she finds out

Ask Jerry springer or Dr.Phil

4 Likes

I am so you don’t know the answer to that stupid question. Why don’t you ask your best friend?

Your soulmate is not somebody else’s husband

16 Likes

I wouldn’t call that love. I would call that lust. Would you please ask yourself one question? Is it worth it?

2 Likes

She should end with her husband don’t put kids in sufferings. She find a different man who’s single not chase friends’ husband!! :woman_facepalming:t2:

Is this shit real???

STOP! Y’all are a mess!

2 Likes

Wow lots of judgement. I am praying for you. That’s an impossible situation. I know it’s got to be giving everyone involved some difficult days. Therapy may help you pave a way out for yourself. Love comes in the unlikeliest places. I’m sorry it wasn’t your husband for you. :two_hearts:

2 Likes

Aside from all of the obvious insults that I’ve been reading here…
All matters truly depend on the state that you live in. I highly advise that you get a divorce now rather than after you are caught. The drama WILL impact your children for decades. You will not lose your children as long as you can show that you can afford to give them their basic needs.
As far as the guy’s unwillingness to leave his wife and children, that’s on him. You need to take care of your matters separate from that.

1 Like

You two aren’t in love you’re “in lust” and once that ends you’ll realize how much you screwed up. I’d end it now.

“Just the two of us” playing in the background.

6 Likes

I was going to say something but my mom told me everything don’t need a comment

3 Likes

Answer: stop being a piece of shit.

If you’re not happy leave and stop messing up everyone’s life.

3 Likes

Really??!!! You’re not much of a friend
Or wife
What makes you think neither one of you won’t cheat again
A relationship built on deception can’t last

12 Likes

If you’re unhappy, leave. Don’t destroy another person’s self worth because you can’t be faithful. You’re absolutely sick

4 Likes

Call it quits. You really have to ask what to do. Wow

1 Like

With a friend like you, who needs enemies…

1 Like

Grow up and stop playing games with your spouse’s. Using not wanting to lose your kids is a bullshit excuse. What would your kids think about their Mom or Dad if they new that they were being lied to everyday. Marriage is always going to be a challenge but as an adult you are supposed to adapt and overcome. Remember the vow’s you took on your wedding day. If there is a problem talk to your spouse’s and figure out how to handle it. Cheating makes you both look cheap and like children.

Ummmm. Tell your husband.
If you’re unhappy, LEAVE!!!
And he’s your husband’s friend? You are low as they come. Leave your husband. You are :wastebasket:

2 Likes

He’s probably hiding behind the “not wanting to lose his kids” theory just so he can have a side piece. If this is real y’all are dumb af. If it were truly about the kids you wouldn’t be doing this in the first place. BUT to answer your question if your husband has a good record and provides a stable environment and you get caught cheating you will lost rights. Not completely most likely but they will favor the dad (unless he has some issues of his own).

Ps… really hoping this is fake post otherwise your kids deserve better and so does your friend.

2 Likes

Shit or get off the pot both of you. Not nessecary to go confessing all your sins be done with the marriages and get divorced and make a plan for seeing the kids through the courts… and if he wint leave his marriage hes not the one, cut em both off.

Your friends husband is clearly not “madly in love” with you if he isn’t willing to leave his wife for you. On the other hand, infidelity doesn’t make you bad mother, a shitty friend and wife sure… but you aren’t going to lose your children due to an affair.

Don’t be married and have an affair is my advice

2 Likes

My advice: go see a therapist because that’s the type of help you really need.

Good thing this is anonymous because I would snitch in a heartbeat.

6 Likes

Wow . Shame on you both!!!

Taking it from somebody that was 35 years old and married for a long time and all of a sudden my husband had an affair and with this girl and we we got separated over it and me and my daughters took the hit majorly my teenage daughters they were 12 and 13 at the time now they are 17 to 18 he left us for this woman he had the best life and he knows what he did he barely talks to his kids anymore he lost his job and it’s crazy cheating on somebody is not good if you didn’t want to be with your husband you should you should have just been up front with him right to his face you were you or gutsy enough to marry him you should have gave him enough respect to his face I don’t want to be with you anymore like I said cheating his damn near ruined me and my kids’ life we lost her home we lost everything because of someone cheating it’s wrong everybody should be upfront with each other 100%

This is the second mom page that I saw posted this exact same post so I’m just assuming it’s to stir the shit pot.

Your a skank. I hope your husband finds out and takes your kids and your friend beats the living sh-t out of you

4 Likes

Grow and be an adult. You don’t really care about your children and he doesn’t want you either or he would leave his family.

Yeah I’m not with you on this

I have no advice, that’s some fucked up shit for you and your “lover” to do to people you claim to love. How about breaking it off with your significant others before you hurt them even more. What a shame

Thumper once taught me, if I ain’t got nothing nice to say, then don’t say nothing at all.

1 Like

If you have to ask then you my friend need help

1 Like

You guys don’t deserve them kids cuz in the end the decit is only gonna hurt them

1 Like

Ok. So I think your kids are going to be more hurt by the fact you and your husband pretend to be in love. Just get a divorce and they will respect you more for it. Number two. If he ain’t leaving his wife then what the actual !@#$. Shes obviously not your friend if you take your clothes off for her husband. So let’s see here. Divorce your husband. Learn to love yourself. Leave married to my friend alone. Get some counseling. Find a man not in a committed relationship

2 Likes

What in the Sister Wives hell did I just read?

3 Likes

Cheating isn’t grounds to terminate custody. I mean, you may face a legal fight for custody, but you won’t have your kids taken away over it.

My ex tried to take my daughter on claims that I was also cheating. I wasn’t, but judge literally didn’t give a shit and was actually ticked off that my ex believed it was grounds to terminate my rights lol

Leave your husband and leave your friend’s husband alone.

3 Likes

Yuk.
People like you are what’s wrong with this world😏

9 Likes

Grow up. That’s my advice.

Stop the affair! Didn’t you promise to cleave only unto him! You are treading in very dangerous waters. You will cause hurt for many people if you don’t stop!

I hope you do lose them…Trash.

3 Likes

Ask your self, if and who will this all hurt if spouses and/ or kids find out? Next ask yourself if you and the children are better off with out husband/ dad. U personally have never understood the affair ideology. If you are not happy in your marriage work on it dont discard it and start another. COMMUNICATE

4 Likes
  1. If youre not happy in your marriage its simple LEAVE! 2. Youre a horrible friend to be sleeping with your friends husband. My advice is to seek help on why you are such a horrible person
7 Likes

Your kids will suffer. But hey, you seem to be okay with it, so…
Give your husband the kids and leave them alone.
Karma will get you.
Karma doesn’t forget or miss.
What you’re doing to him will come back ten fold. :wink:

4 Likes

What in the actual f*#k is wrong with you… send us the link to your husband and your friends Facebook. They’re the ones that need the advice :woman_facepalming:

5 Likes

I hope you get your karma x 10 :woman_facepalming:

3 Likes

Don’t leave any evidence

1 Like

End. It. Now. Love is a choice. You don’t “fall out of love” you stop trying. You are not in love, you are in lust. Get counseling and choose to love your husband again.
At this moment you are living a fantasy. You see the best of your co-cheater and he sees the best of you. You both give the shittiest of yourselves to your spouses. Don’t be fooled, as soon as you are both found out, and you will, you will only have eachother left, and the fantasy will be over. You will break your spouses hearts, and your children’s hearts. And when you realize the “magic” (the lie) is over, you will eventually cheat on eachother.
It’s not worth it. End it now and seek counseling.

4 Likes

At that point you might as well be swingers…

2 Likes

Wowzers… you should he ashamed both of you

Can you please make this into a movie because my life is pretty boring & I could use the entertainment.

You are a joke. Ppl like you and your friends husband are the scum of the earth. What advice were you expecting to get?

1 Like

You ain’t no friend of hers

Do your husband a huge favor and leave. This man out there working and providing and you sleeping with your friends husband. Guess what you are now entitled to nothing in the divorce.

The outcome of this… hurt, upset innocent kids and a husband that will wave goodbye to you in a heartbeat once he finds out. You should have left him plain and simple, I hope he knows he can give his toys to the less fortunate :woman_shrugging: And even worse you go for A FRIENDS husband, honestly sort your self out you’re literally in no position to ask for advice, you got yourself in this mess, Get yourself out.

Just leave but not under the pretense of an affair. Take a break from the marriage and the affair to figure out what’s best for you and your kids. The kids are the most important people in this situation and the rest of you come last. Stop being so selfish.

What in the spread eagle is wrong with yall! I hope you both get caught!

1 Like

Michalean love your advice, She needs to listen.

1 Like

You have the nerve to ask for advice I hope your husband finds out and you lose your kids

4 Likes

Wow, the comments on here are pretty bad. I dont agree with the situation, and staying for the kids is never a good decision. Instead of calling this woman names, suggest ways to stop the situation.

Obviously stop the affair. Start counseling, both alone and as a family. Be honest with your husband.

What you are doing is horrible, and no one deserves to be treated like that. Have some respect for yourself and be the role model for your kids and show them the right way to deal with things.

I pray you find the Lord. Go to church, and stop the foolishness.

3 Likes

Hmmm yeah, you two have to stop. A very wrong doing you keep on doing… Relationship, you need to communicate with you othef half. Discuss everything what you want, what he want. What are we looking is in you, not with friend husband or wife. Thats why we get married. To have lifetime partner or forever. Not you doing. Remember man is always a man. We need to respect our ownself for god sake. Dont just open it easily man or women.

1 Like

You’re both awful people and shouldn’t have your kids. You’re thinking about yourselves, not those kids. It’s healthier to divorce than to keep an unhappy marriage together “for the kids”. They need to see what a good marriage looks like, but now they’re going to think this is acceptable and will continue the cycle in their adult lives. You’re going to get caught one way or another and that is going to reflect badly on you.

You and the dude deserve each other. And your spouses deserve better!

4 Likes

Y’all are “madly” in love, but he won’t leave his wife? :joy::joy: if he “ loved “ you leaving his wife wouldn’t be an issue. all y’all are going to do is hurt yalls kids by screwing around with other people while married. If you aren’t happy get a freaking divorce.

18 Likes

Move on with that bullshit :roll_eyes: