I am married and having an affair and do not want to lose my kids: Advice?

First of all how are you going to say your having affair but dont want to loose your kids??
Sounds to me you need to loose alot more than that! Karmas a bitch and it always make a full circle

Be honest with yourself and your spouse.

2 Likes

I usually don’t comment on things like this BUT…First off you’re no friend! Second lol “madly in love?” Someone madly in love has NO issue telling the world they’re in love and y’all can’t even tell your spouses lol If this is how you treat your friends I’d hate to see how you treat your enemies… y’all need Jesus!

12 Likes

You both really just need to leave your marriages. Kids won’t be happy if they see they’re parents unhappy. Don’t mind all these women talking shit, you’re here for advice and the best is, if you’re not happy in your marriage you never will be.

I’m very confused. Is this a joke that you’re having an affair with your husband or that you are actually having an affair with your friend’s husband? The grammatical errors might be a bit of a problem for us to provide an adequate piece of advice :woman_shrugging:t2:

4 Likes

You dont wanna loose your kids??? You already did the minute you cheated !!! Theres so many fish in the sea why your husband friend

2 Likes

Adultery is a crime :rofl:

1 Like

Oh and if he was madly in love with you, he would leave his wife and the fact he’s said he will not leave his wife or family should tell you he isn’t on the same page as you.

2 Likes

You will ultimately lose everything so you may want to stop the affair, decide if you want to stay in your marriage or divorce while you may have a chance at either your marriage or joint custody of your kids. Its not love its lust.

1 Like

You have not only ruined your life but someone else’s. you will forever change all of the children’s lives involved in this mess. Some friend you are. You are a prime example of a why women hate each other and find it hard to trust one another. The guy will never leave his wife but your husband will for sure leave you. Depending on where you live and the laws, I hope your husband gets everything including the kids. You obviously make bad decisions and don’t take anything or anyone else into consideration. Shame on you.

33 Likes

Maybe stop having an affair?

1 Like

Horrible start to your relationship, so y’all will never be able to completely trust each other, y’all both sneaky. So you care about the kids, where they at when you are madly loving on your husbands friend. What should you do, start by fixing your wrong. If your madly in love he will wait on you… right??? Well at this point you need to leave your husband too… you e got past the point of repair since you felt like repeatedly cheating on him is ok. You need to fix this problem you’ve created to move forward correctly.

1 Like

This is just awful. I feel like you and your “friends” husband should feel awful about yourselves. You don’t deserve to call her your friend at all because a friend would not do what you are doing. I feel bad for your husband, this mans wife and all the children involved in this.
Karma is real and you both will have to face it one day.

4 Likes

Woman like you make me cringe yucky :face_vomiting:

2 Likes

Oh boy, should of thought about your kids before you took your pants off. I hope he catches you

2 Likes

This has to be a joke :grimacing:

Wow, you and him are being incredibly selfish. Do you not realize how many lives you are ruining? If you are both unhappy with your relationships then why are you still with them? Saying “ we are only together for the kids” is just a way to make yourself feel better because if you really cared about your kids you wouldn’t risk ruining their lives WHEN you get caught… There are 2 types of people in the world,Ones who consider how their actions will effect others and the consequences of them and then there are people like you and your fuckboy who could honestly give two shits how their actions effect others as long as they benefit from the situation and get what they want… you should hang your head in shame, and leave your poor husband, let him find a REAL woman to take care of him and love him the way he deserves…

Stop being a whore is the only advice I can give :v:t2:

Kick me if you must…
Stop being a home wrecking whore!
Grow up and do right!

Stop craving something that you cannot have Be sensible The hills always seem greener far away Respect the lives of the people you are.ruining Just grow up and sort it out before it is too late

First of all cheating is NEVER okay. You both need to leave your spouses.

2 Likes

How are y’all madly in love but he won’t leave his wife for you ? That’s not love… cheating is wrong if you aren’t happy in your relationship just leave that doesn’t mean you will lose your kids

3 Likes

Tell me this is fake?? How can you pretend to be concerned about the kids now? Not just your kids, but their kids. You choose hormones over being a friend. Advice- STOP CHEATING on your husband, kids and family with a MARRIED man!

8 Likes

You both need help. While it’s not grounds for removing your kids from your custody, I really hope they grow up to be honest, faithful and brave enough to admit their wrongs and face consequences head on. Get honest with everyone and face your consequences. You’re not afraid to lose your kids. You’re afraid to face the consequences. Otherwise you wouldn’t do something you think you’d lose them for.

3 Likes

Can’t stand a cheater…Just trash and disgusting :face_vomiting:

3 Likes

If he won’t leave her… he doesn’t love you. He just has his cake and eats it to. You need to realize someone else’s man isn’t the one for you. Your going to lose everything… is it worth it?

4 Likes

First of all if you loved eachother that much it’d be easy for you both to leave and be together! But could you really live with yourself knowing your partner cheated on the mother of his kids for you? Like, surely if he did that to the mother of his kids what makes you think he wouldn’t do that to you? If your not happy leave? Why put somebody through that after 10 years of marriage? … kids are happy in a loving, happy environment not a fake 1, wether that means 1 household or 2. I’d hate to be both if you when the partners find out​:see_no_evil:But you need to think is he worth losing everything for? If so be honest, if not work on your marriage and be honest and open about everything to work things out with your husband… and say goodbye to a friendship because I wouldn’t want you as a friend​:joy::see_no_evil:

If they’ll cheat with you, they’ll cheat on you.

11 Likes

If you were “madly in love” he would have wanted to leave his wife…YOUR FRIEND!

4 Likes

she aint your friend if you’re sleeping with her husband.
he don’t love you.
if you don’t love your husband just tell him that you want a divorce instead of cheating on him.

5 Likes

Stop your affair and put your kids first!.. you are being selfish! You took a vow should matter. .get a divorce.

1 Like

Stop cheating and work on your marriage! “The grass is greener on the other side because it is getting watered!”
or - be honest with your husband and divorce him…

1 Like

Maybe just don’t cheat on your husband? Tell him you want a divorce and leave if you can’t be faithful. Don’t put your husband and kids through that. You are being selfish

7 Likes

Would you want your kids growing up to be you? Or your kids loving someone like you and be heart broken that way?

Kids have nothing to do with this. As much as there is nasty advice I’d probably give a person like yourself I’m not.

At the end of the day this is between the adults, children do not come into adult realtionships. Expecially adult relationships condoning Adultery (cheating)
It in no way will effect you by law with your children, you will not lose them. And its parent alienation if they even try to cut you off.
As shitty as you are you are their parents and no one can replace you in your children’s lives. And these kids don’t “deserve better” their partners do, these people could be amazing parents.

Tell your husband and tell your friend, being a shitty person has shitty outcomes. And what your doing is shitty it’s best to end it with your partners and tell them the truth.

I hope the husband comes across this post. An as far as “losing kids”:woman_facepalming:t2::woman_facepalming:t2:girl please go somewhere els with that story​:woman_facepalming:t2::woman_facepalming:t2::woman_facepalming:t2:

3 Likes

I’d say get some therapy​:woozy_face::roll_eyes:

I’m honestly so confused. Anyone else?

I will never understand why people cheat…especially with his friend :woman_facepalming:!! If your not happy then leave…you just made a huge mess for yourself! An he’ll never feel/be the same after what you done!

8 Likes

Basically you’re saying you are a shitty wife AND friend. Okay.

So your reckless with your husbands feelings, your friends feelings and your children; ma’am you need therapy

7 Likes

This has to be a joke question!! But just in case it’s for real…You are downright stupid and I would hate to have your karma!

5 Likes

Mom… a judge will reward you the house and cars, the children, a significant portion of dads income, and any increase of income he may get in the future. You get to keep your lifestyle, or better it. Dad has to pay all the childrens insurance and all extra curricular activities so no worries. Oh, the judge will also allow you to move as far away from where dad is and take the children with you. If your husband fights this, the judge will put him on supervised visits and pays all your attorney fee’s. Standard practice in all states except Arizona and Kentucky where 50/50 equal shared parenting is the default. No other state has that active statute in their family code.

The dad you are cheating with with lose the same as above once his wife finds out so he will be a burden to your finances as long as you remain together.

The children get screwed at both households.

5 Likes

I pray I have better friends than that.

2 Likes

if you were"so in love" he would leave his wife also. I think your just a fun secret and gonna get hurt. with a friend like you who needs enemies?? that woman probably talks to you about her husband not knowing it you that’s ruining them!!! not to mention your family!! this is disgusting if you loved your family u would of left before cheating.

2 Likes

Prime example of why I have trust issues. What a gross human being, and a poor excuse of a wife, mother and friend! :face_vomiting::face_vomiting::face_vomiting::face_vomiting::face_vomiting::face_vomiting:

7 Likes

The fact that u said “My Friends” husband?!!! Lol wow you are a real good
friend. Trash :wastebasket:

6 Likes

I’ve come to the conclusion that no one reads words carefully. The friend is her. The person she is seeing is her husband.

1 Like

You are going to end up with no one

Question for poster… what would you do if situations were reversed???

I can tell you from experience this was done to me and my kids. My children never forgave their father and thinks he was a pos just like you are

2 Likes

Uh what ew. This is seriously a question?

1 Like

I hope your “friend” beats yo muthafucking ass when she finds out what you’ve been doing with her husband just cause it didn’t work with your husband doesn’t mean you go with someone else’s

How dare you call her a friend you spiteful peice of dirt, you don’t deserve anyone but each other :nauseated_face::nauseated_face: go be “Madly in love” leave your kids behind pair of scumbags

2 Likes

This is not cool. You are not a friend to this person if you are sleeping with their husband . You are not thinking about you’re children doing this and are literally think of them as a possession at this point . You are literally having an affair . Not only will it be hard on each of you’re spouses but all y’all’s kids will be affected as well. This is just wrong and if you were in love with this person and they were in love with you you’d grow up and talk to each spouse and make things right . What’s the point of hiding it and causing pain to everyone involved . This is not love .

2 Likes

Half of these can’t be real

3 Likes

You should leave so the trash puts its self out! Do you even care about your children and how they would hurt?

1 Like

So wrong your kids are going to hate you anyway for doing this.

3 Likes

Y’all are both trash :woman_shrugging:t2:

2 Likes

Omg :scream: this is sick :mask: your a double home wrecker. your freaking kidding yourself if you think you both are madly in love . Maybe you are . Your just a piece off a$$ to him . He don’t want to leave his wife . And using the kids as an excuse why. Most men who cheat don’t have plans to leave there wives . It’s just something they say to get a piece . Most of the time when they cheat they get busted and the woman leaves or puts them out . you are just straight selfish a$$ wh*re . Only thinking of yourself. Do yourself a favor cut the affair off . And do the right thing and leave your husband so he can find someone who truly loves him .

What a great friend :scream:

Your disgusting piece of trash ! That s**t is soul destroying to the victim. Not feeling the love anymore for someone doesn’t mean you got an excuse to cheat. Be a decent person an brake up with them first(if you can even be called human )

1 Like

Do you really like your kids to grow and be like you? Are you proud on what you’re doing?

2 Likes

Also posted in another group.

1 Like

Put your children first. If you and husband can not get together on this split. Do you think the kids are happy in a house with no love.

1 Like

What you need to do is freshen up on your MORALS and start acting like a WOMAN and MOTHER. Leave your poor husband and for the love of god apologize to your friend for being a home wrecker doing her a favor by never speaking to her again! You are a terrible person for this and deserve all the guilt and shame you feel

5 Likes

Lmao oh yes let’s come on social media and air our dirty laundry…if you lady are for real just leave him …share joint custody and respect yourself leave the affair with a married man that is not even leave his wife for you

Does Dr. Phil follow this group? Seriously stop cheating!!! If you have no love for your husband then divorce him then go sleep around all you want. What you are doing will destroy him as a man! He deserves so much better!

1 Like

Such selfish behavior! Your children should have been the first thought to make you not act on those fleeting feelings! Work on your marriages people!
It won’t be sunshine and rainbows with this other dude either. Plus I would always wonder if he was cheating on me.

This is so sad for everyone involved. Especially the children. They will see you with Daddys friend & vice versa.:pensive: && y’all are just dragging them along.

If you don’t want to work on your marriage. Stop dragging your spouses along for the ride too. Let them go find someone who will truly love and respect them.

Lirian Pedraza what tf

You don’t even want to hear my comment

This is so sad :disappointed:. I don’t even understand how people are so heartless. Be honest with your poor husband and your poor friend! You need Jesus

3 Likes

Orgy sounds good. :ok_hand:t2: that might spice things all around. Lmao :joy:

4 Likes

I’m hoping this is fake. If it’s not then you and him are horrible people. I hope they find out about the affair, and y’all take whatever y’all have coming to y’all.

3 Likes

If he was a true friend to your husband he would never do it. If you lose your kids it would serve you both right.

1 Like

Easy answer is it’s not on FB, be an adult & speak to real life adults, counselling & advise & your husband

If you’re married and having and affair but don’t want to lose your kids- DONT have an affair. You may be “madly in love,” but he is not or it would be no question to leave his wife, whom I wouldn’t call your friend.

If you two wanted to truly be together you would buy it’s clear he doesn’t really want to be with you so let it go and stop doing this to your children and husband. It’s not worth it. Talk to your husband about what has gone wrong within your marriage. Work on it, the grass isn’t greener on the other side. It’s green where you water it.

3 Likes

And I pray to god you r teaching ur children better than your poor chooses

Look at you… setting a good example for your children. Good job

4 Likes

Omg is all I can say…

Guys I think its about her lol

Wtf did I just read :scream_cat:
You’re having an affair with your husband, but seeing your friends spouse and madly in love.
Sis he :clap:t2: don’t :clap:t2: love :clap:t2: you :clap:t2: he :clap:t2: loves :clap:t2: your :clap:t2: lady :clap:t2: bits :clap:t2:

Like suppose to be some joke

This sounds like a Jerry Springer Episode!! :joy::joy:

You’re an asshole, and your husband and your friend can both do better than you. Grow up. You’re teaching your children to have no morals just like you and will probably not be able to even look you in the eye later on in life when they know what you’re doing. You seriously should be ashamed of yourself and so should he. Leave if you want to, you don’t gotta be sleeping around with your FRIENDS HUSBAND. You don’t gotta ruin your family and his even tho you already have. You could’ve just left and so could’ve he and not had to worry about “losing your kids”… fuck sake!

Stop the affair now.

This can’t be real… I feel like this is a troll group… is this an actual question? Or just a post to start drama?

1 Like

Proofreading before sharing is a very important skill to have. You deserve your karma…

Leave the other womans husband alone you are a home wrecker and not very smart all u are doing is causing heartache

3 Likes

Wow! I hope y’all get caught.

4 Likes

You’re not in love with each other. You’re in love with your affair. If you were in love with each other you’d leave your spouses, who certainly don’t deserve the BS the two of you are putting them through. You call yourself a friend? Friends don’t carry on extramarital affairs with their friend’s husband.

15 Likes

Break it up immediately

You made your bed, you deserve what you get

1 Like

Love has no boundaries!

1. If you’re not happy then leave.
  2. Don’t post your social life on public media. That can be held against you in court!!
1 Like

Wtf Wth I’m sorry I can’t
That poor husband of yours wow maybe you need to seek some professional help
You need to leave tour husband so can find someone that will truly love him and really really believes in the marriage vows
Just wow that me being nice

Wow… What a friend… Who needs enemies with friends like you… But WHAT ABOUT THEM BABIES??? Why do people not think about the kids BEFORE they go hop into another womans husbands bed?? Like… Where are your morals!!!

3 Likes

I feel sorry for your husband and the other guy! If I were them I’d run

1 Like

How can something wrong turn out right?

Your mother should have swallowed you :rofl::rofl::rofl:

5 Likes

MUmm, the fact that he won’t leave his wife and 3 kids should tell ya something right there lol. Apart from having an affair being awful when there are steps you can take to separate before this occurs. You messing with someone else stops you from lovimg your actual husband that much more. You are more focused on the man married to someone else than the man married to YOU!

4 Likes