I am in a love triangle and don't know what to do

Idk if this has been said but it deserves repeating, stop taking your little girls around strange men! They don’t need to be involved in your relationships, let alone a full on love triangle! You can do what you want with your life when your kids are with dad 50% of the time but your daughter surely doesn’t need to go with you to meet other men after you moved a man into her home less than a year ago.

28 Likes

I literally wonder sometimes if these are real or if we are being trolled

15 Likes

This is not a good example for your children.

4 Likes

I would say you current bf needs to move out so you can see what this new guy is really like, but don’t be surprised if you aren’t the only one he is interacting with.

2 Likes

Leave them both alone.

4 Likes

Do what makes you happy and forget the rest.

Perhaps flip a coin :thinking::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

8 Likes

You don’t deserve either. You need help.

5 Likes

Yea, stay away from men for awhile. Not for your sake, but theirs…

10 Likes

You’re living with one guy and another guy took you on vacation to Hawaii? You introduce men to your children right off the bat? This sounds so incredibly toxic for you and especially your children. Also, cheating is gross. What are you teaching your children?

20 Likes

You need to work on your mental self and stability for your daughters before you bring a love interest around your girls. Stop being self centered and destructive.

2 Likes

And now every guy who is a server at Outback by a speech place is wondering if he’s being played…

15 Likes

You are acting like a 15 year old lmao

1 Like

Is nobody gonn ask how someone working at outback is affording Hawaii vacations when my boyfriend works in the oil field and we can barely afford a vacation to the Omaha zoo :thinking:

15 Likes

Wow sounds like u need to cool them panties. Take some time for u & figure out what u want for urself & ur kids instead of jumping after the next swinging pole .

8 Likes

Why are you bouncing from man to man in the span of time it takes for you to change your underwear and involving your daughters in it? You sound childish.

6 Likes

So you just rushed into one relationship, and once it died down you found a new flare …PS stop with the “he’s good with my girls” bs you’re inviting men around your children quickly that you dont know bc you feel a relationship is possible and thats dangerous

15 Likes

You need to be single… also STOP :stop_sign: bringing your kids around all these men!! Set a better example for your daughters!

13 Likes

You just sound like dumpster fire. Stop taking your little girls around strange men you’ve known for a week. Go get some help.

13 Likes

You need to make sure the girls are really comfortable around the new guy and date him a few times to see if it’s all that you think it is between you both. The girls are going to end up spilling the beans one day soon to the one at home anyway. I hope you find happiness soon. God bless you and your girls

2 Likes

Narcissistic,entitled, and toxic. Real relationships have more than instant gratification. It is a deeper connection.

4 Likes

Why would you let any man move in with you and your family?

7 Likes

The grass is always greener…until it’s not.

11 Likes

If you have to pick between 2 guys…let them both go

8 Likes

All y’all on here putting your two cents in about what this girl does with her kids ain’t what needs to happen. She’s asking if she should be with someone who meets her needs or just fits the bill on “good with my family”.

Do what you feel is best. Of course children first, so does this outback man like your girls/get along with them? If so, dump ole boy who doesn’t mesh with you well. If not, then dump both and get a move on.

1 Like

You need to worry about your kids a little more and those men a little less.

8 Likes

Sounds to me like you need to be single and date around. There’s underlying issues here. Maybe quit dating all together and learn to love yourself first.

3 Likes

Your one of those women who has to have a man. You jump from man to man. Look at what you are teaching your kids. How sad

6 Likes

And then six months from now when the flame isn’t burning as hot with the Outback Steakhouse guy you’ll meet somebody else and be in that position again I feel like right now maybe you should just be single and date around. Until you find what you really want

8 Likes

Quit just settling down and start wanting and loving the men be friends first. Your gonna get hurt bad one of these days I know your lonely and all but come on take your time.

2 Likes

I would go with the 2nd man. If you truly cared about the 1st then you wouldnt be messing with the 2nd. Let the 1st one find someone who can love him with their whole heart.

6 Likes

The only thing you should really be worried about is getting your kids close to men you know won’t last long. If you’re cheating on two people, why introduce them to your kids? More than likely when they find out you’re being unfaithful, they’ll leave and your kids won’t understand it’s your fault. They’ll wonder why two great guys left them… I think you need to take time to figure out what you really want in life. Also speaking on just the relationship, how good can either of them be if it started with lies and cheating?.. If you don’t love either one enough to make the decision between them yourself, and you have to ask the internet, I hate to break it to you but you don’t love either of them.

6 Likes

I feel so bad for your daughters. You are living with one guy & really seeing someone else, How screwed up is that!!!, Just maybe whom ever you choose keep it between you two until you find the right guy. Talk to your live in guy & tell him things changed & he has to get out, Start something up with this new guy, because that is what you want, for now, but leave your daughters out of it until you are sure

6 Likes

Read the book attached. You’ll keep doing the same to every guy.

1 Like

The beginning is slays exciting snd new but sounds like if somebody else popped up later on you would go for that leave em both alone if your second guessing either one nobody should be somebody’s second choice

3 Likes

There’s different kinds of love. There’s only one real love that is beyond sexual. You have to decide the type of life you are feeling. You can’t be IN love with more than 1 person.
On another note. Why would you move a man in after a few months of dating? Then you say that you could not stand living apart… but you’re entertaining another man’s attention? You should be more concerned with your kids and hope these men aren’t targeting you to get to your girls, first of all. And second, people can fake who they are for at least six months before they’re real personality and behaviors kick in. Some of them can control it or manipulate you even longer if they are using you or after something. Plus when you aren’t around someone daily, all the things they do when they see you occasionally might not happen too often in reality because the commitment to the daily responsibility is way harder than an occasional time and attention. You sound confused and ready to jump on anyone that gives you attention. You can’t always trust your feelings in the beginning because your body tricks you with chemicals like dopamine and oxytocin that make your brain react a certain way for a while around someone. From now on, give yourself rules. Stop letting random men meet and be around your girls. Wait 6 months -1 year before you make relationship decisions and commitments.

,Number 1. Wrong move, him moving in your mom house, get him out, asap.
Number 2. He is not the one for you.
Number 3. He move there to get on his feet, you moved to fast. You don’t know this person at all. Get him out. Go on with your life, let him get a place of his own, he showing you who he is, not a match for you, don’t do this again WRONG move, red flag. Please pay attention. Get him out.

3 Likes

I would worry more about random men being around the girls all the time. That’s really dangerous. Your kids don’t need to meet everyone you date.

25 Likes

Have you ever seen the movie “The Heartbreak Kid” ? :upside_down_face:

Sounds like your rushing again into another relationship

5 Likes

That isn’t a love triangle. You jumped in head first with a man you hardly know and now your eyes are wandering because you aren’t happy.

Honestly I think you should dump them both and pick yourself. You sound like you’ve got a lot to figure out. I don’t think you need a relationship right this second. You can’t even stay committed to your irrational decisions. What’s gonna happen to the waiter when someone better than him shows up?

31 Likes

The boyfriend sounds toxic. You should break it off with him… not to pursue anyone… just as a healthy move. If the other guy happens to align with you and works out then Great but the first guy is not it.

3 Likes

Maybe your main concern should be about bringing these random men around your girls because that’s not safe to do number one. Every relationship seems like a fairy tale in the beginning now I’m not saying a relationship should just go downhill but the “honeymoon” phase only lasts for so long. With the way you’re being you will always be chasing after the next guy because you will feel someone always treats you better. Maybe it’s best to focus on you and your girls instead of men🤷‍♀️

21 Likes

Sounds like you should go see a therapist to work through some things instead of being in a relationship. I mean this in the nicest way possible. Until you heal, this will just keep happening.

14 Likes

Life is short go with your heart! Only you can make yourself happy

Leave both alone. These girls are too young for this. :triangular_flag_on_post::triangular_flag_on_post::triangular_flag_on_post::triangular_flag_on_post:

15 Likes

Let the first one go. Also, think about it really hard because if you keep going the way you are, you will lose both. Nobody wants to be strung a long and played with. And in the end, you may end up alone.

2 Likes

Let them both go and pick up a therapist. You are definitely showing your girls toxic behavior.

23 Likes

I hope they both find out about each other and they both leave you. You don’t deserve either of them. You’re not in a love triangle cause of you loved the 1st one you wouldn’t move on to the 2nd one. And your daughters deserve better from you too, you’re not setting a good example for them.

14 Likes

Lmao what? Make. Better. Choices. Next you’re going to say your pregnant with the match . Com dude and dating the other guy :woozy_face:

6 Likes

Honestly it sounds like you should be single and focus on yourself and family as deep down you have no idea what you want

11 Likes

Take a step back sis. The safety of your kids should be top priority and this doesn’t sound like a safe situation. Don’t let the butterflies cloud your judgement. Go with your heart just be careful who you’re exposing your kids to

9 Likes

Comments seem about right. I have nothing to add.

4 Likes

This has to be made up because no grown woman with kids should feel the need to turn to the internet and ask advice from millions how she should fix her own shit show she created.
It’s not going to work with either man, each one will resent you for the other and it sounds like any man with a slight “upgrade” from the current one (ones) will be a constant question in your world of how to squeeze him in too.
Dating needs to be the last priority of yours.
Be single.
Go work on yourself and love yourself first.
Set the right example for your kids.

1 Like

Omg. How old are you hun? Grow up a little and don’t commit to one person because you clearly don’t know what you want. Shame on you for playing with two mens emotions and putting your children through all of this.

12 Likes

You need to end things with both and focus on you. This is so unhealthy for everyone involved. And I’m going to add, if your ex so chooses to get full custody you bringing your kids around new men, moving them in and going on vacation with them can see give him ammo to get them, so get a damn grip on your life and focus on parenting and healing them date, because you obviously aren’t in a place to be good to either guy if you’re cheating

What a :poop: show.
You put your kids at risk both times and still only worried about you…

7 Likes

Why do you need an instant commitment? Why not date and enjoy that for awhile. So, explain to the live in that you moved too fast and he’ll need to find a place to live as soon as possible. Get to know these guys and enjoy it.

2 Likes

Wait a stranger moved in with you and your daughters after 1 month of dating ??? Wait… but you’re also “not sure about him” because he’s not affectionate enough and you want the other guy.??? Oh my lord almighty please tell me I didn’t just read that….

PROTECT YOUR DAUGHTERS!!! Don’t let any man near your daughters for at least 6+ months of dating!!! Even then be careful…. That is absolutely crazy!!!

19 Likes

Sounds like you have a slight problem with wanting to feel desired…But, we all know that the honey-moon stage only lasts a short time.

If this Man you are living with already shows zero affection, that won’t change. Cut him loose…

As for the guy from Outback, ummm…. Take things super slowly. What if this whole flirtatious thing you have between him and you is only that, just flirting. He might not want to actually form a family with you, so obviously that’s something you need to get straight with him from the jump.

All in all, I would say that both relationships will end in complete devastation if you keep up this love-triangle, how would you feel if one of them were doing that to you?

7 Likes

So what’s the problem???

1 Like

Sounds like you have a slight problem with wanting to feel desired…But, we all know that the honey-moon stage only lasts a short time.

If this Man you are living with already shows zero affection, that won’t change. Cut him loose…

As for the guy from Outback, ummm…. Take things super slowly. What if this whole flirtatious thing you have between him and you is only that, just flirting. He might not want to actually form a family with you, so obviously that’s something you need to get straight with him from the jump.

All in all, I would say that both relationships will end in complete devastation if you keep up this love-triangle, how would you feel if one of them were doing that to you?

2 Likes

First off. Focus less on a man and more on your children. You need to protect them. But instead you’re bringing men around and even moving them in when you barely know them. Step back and evaluate your life/priorities. Being a mother comes first.

11 Likes

Talk about self centered. Try giving some and seeing if it makes you feel good. Both of those men deserve better. Be a better example for your girls.

6 Likes

I’m scared for your girls…

11 Likes

So your cheating on your boyfriend and you want us to sympathize and tell you your right??

Wrong

13 Likes

Tf? My brain can’t process

3 Likes

Cheating and moving a random man in with ur kids… eeek

12 Likes

So you knew you were in a relationship and still entertained another man and your wondering what to do? Obviously break up with the guy that’s living with you. You’ve already cheated on him. Plus you apparently don’t worry about your kids safety in the slightest when it comes to men.

12 Likes

Yea, I have so many questions? You should probably set things strait with the both of them as you are totally wrong & out of line entertaining 2 men not to mention you reproduced & your daughters are watching this non sense! Please do better!

8 Likes

People like you annoy tf out of me.
You barely know either of these dudes and you moved one of them in, while bringing your kids around the other dude. You are so not winning mother of the year, thats for damn sure.

So you let some dude you met online move in with you and your young daughters after what ? A month ? Gross. And after you were already dating and living with him, you were flirting with some cook/server at a restaurant. And now you don’t know who you want ? Idek what advice to give… leave them both. They deserve better.

12 Likes

Lmao you want us to sympathize with you cheating?? Lmao what a joke I hope your daughters have a better example of a woman then you smh

9 Likes

Life is short, be happy. But with two children you also have to be sensible and think with your brain and not what you feel. Use this as a lesson and date this guy a while before moving in together, especially moving them into your moms house. Like I told my son, you should give them at least a year of dating and being consistent. You don’t even know if you will like the person in 1-2 years much less want to be living with them, married to them, or have kids with them. Let the new ware off and see how you feel then.

The thought of a 2nd involvement should tell you! You’re not ready for either.

8 Likes

Um so are you saying that you are dating two guys at the same time?? If he is buying you and your kids gifts I’m guessing you are treating him like a boyfriend as well as your actual boyfriend. I just feel bad for your kids. I won’t even go out on a date with one guy cause I’ve learned what a waste of time it is and I’m better off with my kids. You’re spending all your time worrying about and sleeping with two guys at the same time?? Not trying to judge you or what you are doing with your life but it’s not just your life anymore. You are a MOM FIRST. Always. How do your daughters feel about these guys. Are they confused because you’re confused about who you want so I assume they are confused too. Poor babies are probably gonna get hurt in the end. I mean this the nicest way possible but figure your shit out

WTF is meeting " organically " did you meet on a farm or in a strawberry patch … good grief . He works at Outback and took you to Hawaii … ya ooookkkayyyy :joy::joy: Your current BF lives with you yet your feasting at the outback … girl your cheating … own it

23 Likes

You’re feeling guilty cause boyfriend broke his lease, & I feel that’s the only thing holding you back… Someone’s going to have to get hurt in this mess, But you need to get it together for your children… I understand life’s unexpected, But you’re asking us advice on something, you already know what you want… I don’t think anyone is going to validate cheating, just leave your boyfriend. Just remember, you live with him, you know what he’s like all the time, This new guy… Well, Hopefully he stays that wonderful .

3 Likes

Stop looking for the next best thing. If you are always looking you will never be happy.

6 Likes

I think you have your answer. Break it off with the live in. Take it slow with the new guy. Do not move anyone in with you, your girls and your mother.

2 Likes

Your poor kids. You moved in a man that you aren’t even sure of while still basically seeing another man on the side? Yikes.

16 Likes

The grass is not always greener. Outback guy is a server/bartender his job is to make you feel comfortable there.

5 Likes

Start by
*getting rid of “match guy” -OUT!!
*No more moving in together with anyone-EVER!!
There are other people in the house…so stop!!! Your upsetting the comfort zone for all! Very selfish.
*As far as restaurant guy - he doesn’t have a secure, award winning job. So bye to that. Hawaii or not. You have kids girl! Wake up you look like a loser!!

17 Likes

That’s not really a love triangle, so much as it is cheating. Your boyfriend lives with you and you’ve introduced both to your kids? If you don’t want to be with him, break up with him. It is that simple. As soon as you found any interest in the other man, you should have left current bf or stop speaking to him. There is always going to be something shiny and new around the corner, plus it sounds like he’s somewhat wealthy, but I hope for your sake that you actually know the new guy. A lot of people seem great at first, but living with them, getting to know them? Whole different ball game

11 Likes

:woman_facepalming: some things aren’t meant for social media. I feel for everyone around you,but you. Your a big girl making irrational decisions not to mention involving your children which rather quickly is a big no. Your doing more harm than good. Take a step back & look at the whole picture. And mostly think of your children & what’s best for them ,its not just about you.

8 Likes

I’m sorry you are in this predicament but you need to pick one and let the other one go. Not fair to any of you. Maybe therapy for yourself to learn to love yourself first then find your perfect person instead of having two men at once. It really won’t work out and cause you so much stress. Hugs

1 Like

Wow those poor kids, not only one strange man but two around them? You definitely moved fast, which is fine sometimes if it works out and is real, but this is just messed up. You don’t deserve either man and those girls don’t deserve to go through your love drama. Leave them both and work on yourself, focus on your girls who are probably more confused then you, and then maybe date in a yr or so when you get your act together

7 Likes

Stay away from men till you can decide what you want and commit instead of dragging your kids through all this !!!

8 Likes

You don’t know what love is. Seems you just in these relationships for last n sex. You are using these men to get things for your daughters n yourself. I hope they find out about each other and both leave you. If the 1st guy was doing this to you, how would you feel? Would you like that he was cheating? NO!!! I hope your daughters don’t follow in your footsteps. Think about other people’s feelings and what you DONT like for yourself, DO NOT do it yo others

Why haven’t you let the man that moved in with you go before seeing anyone else?
First you have to let one go and if you want to see the other one, you can but don’t make someone believe you’re interested in them if you’re not.
You’re also showing your kids that cheating and lying is okay and it’s not!.

5 Likes

If I have learned anything in my life, it is to come clean and make things right. Cut the first guy loose so he can find someone who is more like him. He deserves to be happy. However, things tend to backfire when you do things ass backwards. Don’t move this second guy in. Take your time and get to know him. When things are too good to be true, they usually aren’t. Don’t let it linger between the first guy. He will be upset and hurt, but better now than later.

You just got divorced!!! Stop worrying about all these men and focus self-growth & your children. There’s no way you should be jumping into any relationship right now. Let alone moving some dude into your house right off the bat… Good grief!!!

3 Likes

So you moved a new man into your mothers house that your children don’t know and now you not sure :woman_shrugging:
Maybe you should have thought long and hard before him moving it. You can’t have your cake and eat it

3 Likes

Sounds like you move quick with everyone. If you don’t want to settle you need to stop messing with people’s feelings and dragging them along.:triangular_flag_on_post: :triangular_flag_on_post:
Not only is it messed up, but it is exactly what’s going to leave you all alone in the end💯

4 Likes

Then move on, don’t hurt him more by cheating on him. Talk to him and be honest.

1 Like

Sounds like you need to be alone for awhile because you’re just hopping from guy to the next because it’s something new. You’re never going to be able to settle down until you figure out why you do that. You really need to focus on just raising your children

3 Likes

I just pray nothing bad happens with your girls… You move too many men you don’t know around them even the internet so fast that’s scary. You need to work on yourself so you don’t throw yourself at every man that shows you attention clearly you have other issues going on. :100:

4 Likes

Girl think about what your teaching your girls! You should probably stay single until you figure out exactly what and who you want!

5 Likes

You moved a man in with no committment, to be around your children? :woman_facepalming:
You need to be single & in therapy to find out what’s going on with you.
Your can go with guy #2 but it’ll be the same thing within the yr.

5 Likes

Kids first!! You are selfish and don’t give a shit who gets hurt! Unbelievable!! Those girls need a stable mom, not some floozy!