I am in a love triangle and don't know what to do

Really slow down and do not make quick decisions nor emotional decisions. Put the triangle down for a min and focus on your girls. Back away from both men for a while ask the dude to move out tell him you need time and space and feel you moved to quick because you find yourself interested in others still and /or you are not ready and may never be ready for what you two have. Take time to really reflect and see who you miss and if the guy you think you want even waits around or shows signs of true future goals. Heck you may find out he has two other woman. Just be careful focus on your kids and what they want and need. I made these mistakes ended up breaking good hearts and having multiple kids with multiple fathers and in the end everyone got hurt and we continue to have to work through pains because of all the broken relationships. When your kids are teens you will really start to see yourself and realize what choices you made and if you are proud of who you are. When the people you love the most are old enough to really see you and judge you then you will see where you messed up. Be careful. You could really focus on self love first and then you will not have doubts. One thing my mistakes taught me is at least know what I do not want and teach my kids to know and stick to it because when you bend your standards or values or morals because of emotions like loneliness or something you wind up regretting it and still searching to fill a hole that you needed to fill yourself first anyway. Stepping back is the only honest fair way and your girls will prob appreciate seeing you be strong and say I need time that is just for us and time to decide if I want a real commitment or either of these men to become a part of your family and after plenty of time make sure your girls are supportive of it also. Another thing is. Some woman get so caught up trying to pick men they totally miss something happening or going on with their kids not saying you are or would but it happens so it is important you do not get to caught up in the fantasy. Infatuation is that feeling we get addicted to that rush that excitement. That ego feeding energetic spark and true love is much more subtle sometimes imperfect but comfortable secure and selfless. It is open honest and sacrificing. Be careful you do not sacrifice one for the other or you will either repeat this cycle over and over or wind up stuck in a loveless relationship for the sake of not doing it again or for your kids or security. I also wanted to say if you find love instead of infatuation and accept that it isn’t that exciting rush but mature in it and see the blessing then it will be the kind that grows and becomes more and more exciting and more and more of a rush and a deeper excitement you will be so great ful for each other. Be careful best wishes

Wooow, so youre teaching your girls that it is perfectly fine to cheat on others. You’re role modeling very selfish behavior and it makes me sick. You need to work on yourself and focus on your girls because obviously you are not okay.

7 Likes

So much negativity here. Go with your heart and intuition. If you don’t feel like first one is going anywhere then tell him so and move on. Move on with second one or alone, that’s your personal decision not facebook opinions. You got one life, live it to the fullest and do what makes you happy. We all make mistakes and (hopefully) learn from them.

1 Like

Seems you should slow down all areas in relationships and regroup 
 alone for a while

2 Likes

Maybe ur just a h0

4 Likes

Go where your heart is You deserve to be happy

1 Like

Move forward, life is too short!

1 Like

Poor girls, their safety and best interest is clearly not your priority and add to that your momma also. Stop being selfish and think before moving strangers into your MOMS home or even letting them know where you live. Let your live in boyfriend know he needs to move out and date outside of your immediate family (mom & girls) they do not need to be meeting or knowing all these men because you clearly don’t know what you want. Stop exposing them, one of these men might be a psycho!

9 Likes

You don’t deserve either of them & your daughters deserve a mother who will put their needs first. Having 2 different men that may not be a permanent presence in there is not right. You should have dated, made your decision & then introduced them to your kids. You are messing around 4 different lives plus your own!

7 Likes

I think you really need to slow down and be alone. No judging but it seems like you are moving quickly with these men and your kids are seeing it. They will think moving quickly with all men is healthy and how it’s done. Your love life is what your girls will look to and consider normal and healthy.

I think you know the answer , go with your gut!! and tell him he has to go

I would end your relationship with the bf especially if you have those feelings for someone else. I would also get to know the other one as friends first while you figure out what you want.

1 Like

Both men deserve better. You need to do some soul searching and talk to someone because I can’t help but sense that you need self-care/self-improvement. When you really love someone, doing what you’re doing is not even an option. You’re selfish and need to be by yourself for a while so that your relationships don’t define your happiness. 2 girls? Please give them a solid example of what a selfless, strong and content woman looks like so they don’t go around bouncing from one ideal-at-the-time situationship to another. Seriously lady love triangle? You’re being unfaithful and justifying it with “oh well I like this but it would be nice if” ffs

11 Likes

Take a break from Men. You’re a kid in a candy store right now. Yes you moved too fast but youre just doing it again with this other guy. Not saying it wont work with the new guy
 Or the first guy, but you should know he isnt the one if you are looking elsewhere and have found the new guy. Show your kids you know better and stop dating right now
 If these guys love you they will be there for you as a friend until you know and can commit. You have to think about what message you are sending to everyone (Your bf, the new guy, your kids and yourself). You need to be you before you choose a guy at this point or youre just moving to the next man and all the issues will be there if not more. Its better that you just stop this before it turns bad. Good luck

3 Likes

Stay single and get to know yourself. Self love is such a great treasure. You don’t need a romantic relationship to make you feel whole. Focus on you and your girls. When the time is right to look for love, it’ll happen. Take your time. :heart:đŸ«‚:heart:

I would say make a decision. It is fair for everyone to know where you stand and where they stand in your future. There are many who will be affected by your choices.

Don’t let a man live with you that you clearly don’t have a real connection with. That’s confusing to your children and your Mom sees the effects on her grandchildren and her daughter. Tell him it’s time to go y’all’s separate ways and he needs to find himself somewhere else to live, immediately. If you give him an extension of time, he will never leave. Be firm, stand your ground.
As for the other guy, put the brakes on and eliminate the other guy factor. Your children deserve a happy and present Mom. Not a torn between two lovers

4 Likes

Reading this hurt my head what the hell think you just need to be alone

3 Likes

You may end up with nothing. Your ex finds out he could get your girls. With the men you don’t want either one. Your playing a bad game. If you did you would have let one go. But it’s heading to a wall.

1 Like

I feel like I’m in the same position except I haven’t met any other options. affection is major

This situation is unfair to both men AND your daughters. Best move is to be alone for a while, get some therapy and figure out what is going on within you and breaks those patterns before more lives are messed up. It’s not right to keep both men on the hook and treat either one like they can just be discarded and no biggie.

4 Likes

you know, you can just be friends with benefits.

2 Likes

The grass is always greener and you’re a selfi$h p!g of an AH.

2 Likes

I am only responding to the Love Language aspect. I married at 19 lacking communication skills
 My husband was 22, same lack. When dating I liked his not being what I called “A Silver-Tongued Devil” full of bogus compliments. Fast forward to later marriage I wanted some sweet talk. He didn’t know how
 We made a deal, if I put what I wanted to hear in the form of a question, his answer was either to be “YES!” or “nghshhhggg”. So, for example, I would say, “I look really nice today, don’t I?” That worked until I said, “If we had never met, you would have married someone but would always feel something was missing, wouldn’t you?” He said, “nghshhhgg!” We laughed and laughed. Fast forward 20 years or so, he out of the blue said, “You know, I was just thinking
 When you come into a room I feel happy!” WOW! Love Language 101
 Now married 64 years 11 months. This is only my experience, but it matters to me!

8 Likes

you’re a horrible person and trying to justify your actions. the poor men and ur kids. end it for everyones sake, not urs

5 Likes

Young one do what you feel is right. BUT remember you have two lil’ girls learning from your behavior. Bouncing from man to man - can/will teach them wrong. Just saying -k - not to be taken wrong please. But think about your next step not only for you but also for your girls.:v:t4::sunflower:

1 Like

I would try being on your own for awhile and putting that love into yourself. You’re living with one and bonding with another. It’s all wrong and a mess. Try some self care and in future you’ll attract someone similar

1 Like

Wow could you be a more superficial, money using, relationship dependent, manipulative ass? I don’t think so 

You don’t deserve EITHER men and are setting a horrible example for your daughters.

GET :clap:t2: IT :clap:t2: TOGETHER

At the end there you sound like your trying to justify cheating on your current boyfriend. Its not ok.

6 Likes

Stop Depending On Men For Your Happiness. Your Daughter’s Should Be Your First and Foremost, Not You, So Put More Effort Into Raising Them Instead Of Bouncing Around From Man To Man, In Front Of Your Daughter’s. :woman_facepalming:t2:

4 Likes

What are you doing? Maybe slow down and date. Not everyone has to meet your kids.

4 Likes

Just buy a vibrator all your problems are solved

5 Likes

Girl don’t settle for unchecked boxes!! BE COMFORTABLE!! :heart::heart:

6 Likes

I think you’re falling for anything that makes you feel good, being divorced, you crave that. I think you need to end it with both and focus on yourself. I think you’re falling too quickly and not getting to know them.
But also; you have already been divorced. If you aren’t completely happy, have him leave. Do whatever makes you HAPPY!

13 Likes

You need to put your children first. Just remember
 NO man will check all the boxes. No one is perfect and all relationships require work/ compromise and loyalty. Your childrens well being and safety/ comfort/ consistency is so important

10 Likes

If you got a good guy with faults you can live with keep him. You don’t know all the faults of some one else.

1 Like

Take time to figure out what you think is missing in YOUR life
maybe you should get to know yourself before you make any more decisions
especially because you have children

4 Likes

Do you girl and what makes your kiddos happy. Only one life so live it!

1 Like

WHAT??? Break up with them both and put your kids first and make yourself happy - sounds like you fill your life with drama and now cry “Poor Me”

8 Likes

Let him know how you feel and ask him to move see how it goes

Cherish contraceptives until you figure out what you’re going to do.

7 Likes

So you’re cheating. They both deserve better

8 Likes

Would you please grow up stop letting sex be your guild remember you have children stop bring them around every guy you meet.

They both deserve a female that isn’t playing the field! Jesus way to show your kids how relationships work in your eyes. smh. Focus on your self and your kids

5 Likes

Get rid of the first one, you must not love him if you fell in love (I’m guessing) with someone else

4 Likes

I’m sorry but the 1st guy deserves better if your out looking for more you already know what you want you just haven’t told him

4 Likes

I used to never be able to be single but now I love it. It’s very empowering to be totally confident and happy with myself without feeling like I need a man to validate me. I have a 2 beautiful daughters and they fill my heart more than any relationship could. Maybe take some time for yourself and focus on you and your daughters. Focus on making yourself happy and doing things that make you feel good. Besides relationships are nothing but a pain in the ass! Lol

This is so sad :cry: poor guys. The both of them, honestly. In the first part you say how much your current bf is so good to you and then you ended your paragraph on a completely different note. Sounds to me that you’ve already made your mind up and you just want everyone here to make you feel better about the $hitty way you’re doing two innocent guys. Grow up and be a better role model for your daughters :roll_eyes: can’t believe you have to be told that.

9 Likes

Watch your children with these men you don’t know

12 Likes

You need mental help now

3 Likes

Don’t bring so many new men around your daughters, #1. Secondly, remember that your girls are watching your relationships and learning what a healthy partnership is supposed to be. What are they learning from these escapades?

7 Likes

You sound like Jennifer Lopez :woman_facepalming:t2:

1 Like

Had a friend like you. Started a relationship with guy A. Oh guy B is interested. Dump A. Keep B! Along comes C! She was never satisfied with what she had; never once thought of being alone. Settled for guy D and became financially trapped. She no longer has a life other than what he dictates. Friends have tried. :sob:

4 Likes

outa the pan and into the fire id say, buying gifts is buying love dont be fooled by that, someones gunna get hurt and its gunna be YOU.

3 Likes

You’re cheating and teaching your daughters to lie.
That’s a whole lot of disgusting

14 Likes

Damn, and I can’t even get a text back :woman_facepalming:

Maybe take some time to yourself to think about what you need and want AND what is best for your kids. A therapist may be very helpful. Sounds to me that your live in bf was a rebound and a great guy but you know you need more from him then what he is comfortable giving. But the grass isn’t always greener on the other side. You need to be happy by yourself before a partner can make you happy. My concern is for your children and how confusing this must be for them to live with you and 1 bf and go on vacation with another (if I’m understanding that right)
I think having them around 2 men who are essentially strangers to them is not what I’d consider healthy or safe and if your ex is in their lives this may help him get primary custody. No man/woman is more important then your kids. Please think long and hard about the examples you are setting for your children and more importantly the risks of danger (SA) that you are exposing them to.

3 Likes

Go with your heart :heart:

1 Like

If I ever learned one thing about men and life you get a cheat you got a cheat take that to the bank

So? You drop your little girl off at speech therapy, and feed the other one with your man on the side? What do you do for the other? Not the point, I just caught that in your post. End one relationship before you start another. You’re playing dirty pool. It’s not fair to anyone in the situation. The two men and your girls are going to get hurt. The only one benefiting in this situation is you ! Your also not setting a very good example for the kids either. I hoping that you know the difference between right and wrong? Yeah
 Do that.

6 Likes

I would say if ur not happy in ur relationship with that Man U r already with I would tell him straight as I only feel like u r just making it more difficult for ur children in the long term as ur children will end up being affected in of this as well as ur self and if u feel like this i would also break off ur relationship with man ur with and be single 4 a while so u can work out what u do really want as it will have a huge impact on ur own children as well and if that u and that other person r really feeling this strong for each other u both should just take it easy not for ur self’s but those children sake and if u both r in love ect with each u both will also wait for each unit the time is definitely right for ur children

2 Likes

Who introduces two different men to their children? Talk about confusing the hell out of those babes! Selfish much?

10 Likes

Did she say the Outback Steakhouse waitor took them to Hawaii I’m confused :rofl:

9 Likes

Don’t waste time with someone who you already know you can’t see a future with. Follow your heart. That being said, take it a lot slower this time.

2 Likes

Why do people always say “long story short” and then proceed to tell a long story w full details, you still told a long story! :man_facepalming:

10 Likes

You don’t belong in any relationship much less two. You need time to mature

14 Likes

We are reminded that minor children can be damaged when the custody parent lives so loosely in front of the child. My second thought is that mom might not have been ready to “move on” when her current boyfriend was invited into grandma’s house. Is it worth suggesting then going to counseling with the current boyfriend? If not then mom needs to ask the current BF to leave and make her own personnel appointment, then take the young minors in for appraisal also. I would not do any more introducing minors to the next “Newbee BF.”

2 Likes

And someone’s going to post their screwed up life dilemma on FB and ask for advice? Put your kids before yourself and seek professional help!

7 Likes

Great examples of healthy relationships for those girls. :exploding_head::confounded: Maybe forget guys and focus on them for a bit.

5 Likes

All sounds too fast to me, but you need to focus on your children as a first priority and stop putting different men in their lives

5 Likes

Sounds like you need to be single. You’re playing both these men and that’s selfish asf :unamused:

8 Likes

Girl
. You have young children. Especially daughters. Why would you move a stranger into a home with your helpless children? I married a man that pursued me thinking he was terrific come to find out he was a pedophile and he raped my five-year-old. Any single mother or single father needs to be extremely extremely extremely careful who they allow near their children. One month? Extremely selfish of you to put your kids at risk

You are in the same position you were when you met the first guy. Get yourself together before you get into a relationship. Slow down.

5 Likes

Never bring your children around someone you are dating unless you know it’s going to turn in to a long term relationship. If you dump where is he gonna go? Think about your kids first and your relationships second

2 Likes

Sounding like you are willing to settle. Never turns out right in the end.Do you even know if the other guy is available? Either way, the relationship you are in is obviously not for you.

1 Like

Always a cheater will always be a cheater and that’s what you are

8 Likes

If you truly cared for either one of them, there wouldn’t be two of them. Not only that, you wouldn’t be torn. Sounds like you kind of need to grow up and just be alone for a while

7 Likes

Am I the only one that noticed he works at outback how the heck can he afford all these gifts a a vacay to Hawaii.

7 Likes

Keep these men away from your daughters.

5 Likes

End it with your current relationship and stay single till can get your head straight because cheating is not the way.
#CHEATERSDONTWIN

4 Likes

If I were those guys I would dump your ass like a hot potato
GROW UP
LEARN TO BE ON YOUR OWN 
PUT YOUR KIDS FIRST!!! EXPOSING YOUR GIRLS TO SOMEONE YOU DONT EVEN KNOW IS FLAT STUPID!!!

First of all your children need and should ALWAYS come before any relationship or man!!! After you have kids it’s not about YOU and what YOU want and how YOU feel!!! It’s ALL about those babies and what they want and how it’s going to effect them!! Where is their father to be allowing all this shenanigans :woman_facepalming::expressionless:Are you kidding me!? I think you should be single for awhile until you figure out what it is you want exactly and God will send you the right man!!! Stop looking because you seem like you don’t want to be alone!! But especially having little girls what impression do you think you’re teaching them??? To run from man to man to man!?! Let alone you don’t know these men like that and ppl aren’t who we think they are and could potentially harm your children!!! Grow up!!

4 Likes

Stay single until your daughters are in their late teens. You have only one job on this earth and it is to be a Mom. I did it and never regretted it for a minute. I just took the pressure of dating away, learned so much about my kiddos, never missed practices/games and became of much more loving woman. You do the men crap in life later. You will never get this time again.

3 Likes

I wanna know how you went to Hawaii without your BF knowing you went lol.

7 Likes

And if a guy did this to you? Yet your doing it to them? Personally
you don’t deserve either one of them because your not being honest with either of them
your asking fb. Be single and figure out what you want in life instead of hurting 2 Innocent guys who probably don’t know about eachother. Not healthy for your kids watching different men going in and out of your life. Sorry
my opinion.

3 Likes

I believe your last sentence (actually your last 4 sentences, together) pretty much sums it up. Prayers, dear heart. Been there, done that (mine wasn’t quite as complicated, but
 )

I had to read that twice as I also thought she was saying he took them to Hawaii and I called BS! I believe he brought them gifts back from Hawaii. I wonder who took him there. His parents? A “sugar momma “? I mean trips to Hawaii aren’t cheap and hardly within a waiter’s budget. I think it’s shameful that she is taking one of her daughters to see one man while living with another. And she met this new guy within 2 months of meeting the first one (one month after he moved in with her and her mom and children)!. Seriously? So your teaching your daughters to be what? A future cheater with poor morals. Surely this woman knows that it’s only a matter of time before she starts lying to her man, her mom and her children about where she’s going so she can spend more time with Man #2. I have an idea-ask your mom what she thinks! Perhaps she’ll approve of the selfish, deceitful and disrespectful behavior. I doubt it though and that’s probably why she doesn’t know about it. I’m certain that she assured her mom that Man #1 was the man of her dreams before she let him move into her house. Yet, he doesn’t stand a chance if she is already sneaking around to see someone else. It would serve her right if she let #1 go only to find out in a month or two that #2 has another love interest as well. She rushed into the first relationship and now is rushing into another while being a horrible influence on her kids. Grow up lady!

3 Likes

try loving yourself
 seriously
 it’s time, you appreciated just you
 without the validation of men

1 Like

I think you should have the one guy move out and stop pursuing the other. Maybe spend some time in therapy
try and get to the root of why you felt the need to rush the first relationship but also continuing to look at “options” with others after making a pretty significant commitment. It sounds like there’s some things that you need to process and work on before being in a relationship with anyone. I wish you and your children the best

I hope they both dump you. You sound toxic.