How can I get in contact with my baby daddies girlfriend about him cheating?

Does he see his son? If so if she around your son? If so You allow a woman you don’t know around your son? Tell him you need to meet her if she’s around your son.

5 Likes

All of you saying to let it be are full of it. Just let some other woman get put through the same stuff you went through? Nah. I would try my best to let her know as long as she wasn’t the one he was cheating on me with. Innocent women don’t deserve that. I wish someone would have had the balls to tell me.

Ask one of his mates, if you were engaged they should know who the new piece is too,

Let it go. It sounds like your jealous and want him back and this is how you plan on doing that which will turn into him accusing you of lying or throwing yourself at him.

Try checking his cover photo as they are usually public no matter how private the rest of the account is and looking at the reactions to it and then if any, check out the girls profiles from there

1 Like

I don’t have an answer but yes, I would have appreciated if someone had told me about my ex husbands affair but no one did. I know 2 people did know about it and actually told me they knew after I found out.

2 Likes

I’d leave it alone. Stop messing w him.

4 Likes

ANY of you would want to know if you are being cheated on, am I wrong?? Is there anyone out there that would NOT want to know? Just curious…

2 Likes

Worry about your life not his. This is why coparenting DONT WORK cuz yall concerned with what the other parent is doing. GROW UP

Does she even know that he has a son with you

1 Like

I I would worried about myself and my child the hell was him

1 Like

Cut him off on your end. Things between him and her don’t concern you.

2 Likes

Leave it be women n men always take it out on the messenger

Why cos you fell for his bullshit AGAIN and the only reason you wanna tell her is because he sucked you in with his I love you bullshit :joy: keep ya mouth shut and move on :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::joy::laughing:

Not your place. At. All.

2 Likes

This in not high school. leave him alone and take care of your baby,

5 Likes

Don’t get involved. Let her find out the hard way🤷🏻

2 Likes

So you the side chick that got pregnant, and now you wanna cause more drama? These bitches are dumbAF

I have to agree with above comments, leave it be focus on you and your baby he’ll get cought up

1 Like

So wait, you want to tell his current girlfriend he’s been cheating with you. But if he were to stayed with you at the same time he’s with her you wouldn’t???

3 Likes

I definitely don’t agree with everyone else’s comments about leave it be, it’s not your business, etc. If my partner was cheating on me I’d want to know, no matter the source, as I doubt they’d tell me themselves. I probably wouldn’t go too crazy trying to find her info as that’s a bit stalkerish but if you ever did find out who she was, I’d definitely let her know privately.

If you do find her shes not going to believe you becauss he’ll tell her you’re lying to get her back. Move on and take care of your baby and things will eventually fall in place.

2 Likes

Sounds like you want to wreck his relationship with this woman cause he won’t leave her. What are you doing kissing another bloke whose taken and yes he shouldn’t have done that. You are just as bad as him and no she wouldn’t blame him but you

2 Likes

Why? Why would you do that. Let it go he will trap himself before it’s over.

2 Likes

You don’t because you will just look like a bitter baby momma trying to break them up.

2 Likes

Take it to Jerry Springer Show

4 Likes

mind your business, problem solved.

1 Like

Let karma do it’s job

1 Like

“Its not worth the energy” but y’all would want to know if your man was cheating. Whys this different?

10 Likes

Leave it alone. You’ll make matters worse and she will think your being jealous. She’ll think u want him back. Let find out on her own.

1 Like

She won’t believe you anyways. Just stay in your lane🤦

3 Likes

Stay in your own lane, and focus on you and your son. And making better decisions.

5 Likes

Let her eventually find out ,she’d just think your causing trouble, just focus on your family

3 Likes

Better yourself and let karma take its course…

1 Like

Why? He’s not your problem, she will find out on her own, just like you did. He’s made a decision that you don’t like so now you want to hurt him. Move on

4 Likes

He’s probably made things up about you that make you look like a jealous obsessed ex baby mom and she wouldn’t believe you anyways. I wouldn’t waste your energy on that. Just move on. Karma will catch up to him eventually.

7 Likes

I get whiplash around here. I’ve seen lots of posts with comments encouraging the woman to tell the girlfriend because everyone deserves to know and make a choice. I do understand that she probably won’t believe her without proof but people coming on here bashing the poster, calling her dumb… its so rude. She was hopeful… naive? Sure. But hopeful for a family for her baby. She let him in. Of course she’s upset and hurt and maybe her goal is to hurt him like he hurt her. But where’s the support?

5 Likes

What the hell is all this stay in your lane shit? The man is a serial cheater and she is trying to get a message to the other women in his life to watch themselves. Shit and this grow up shit. Are you kidding me right now? All yall know good dam well that if it was your man you would want to know or are you serious about burying your head in the sand? You’re just out to hurt him??? Hurt him? Think about the damage being done to other women. Call that mutherfucker out.
Look. Ignore these other peeps. Don’t go out of your way to inform his “main girl”. You will eventually run into her especially if you take him to court for custody. She probably won’t belive you and expect anger or lash out. But give her a polite heads up and show her whatever proof you have but then let it go. You did all you could do.

Seems like you want to tell her out of spite because he didn’t come back to you, n chose her instead… news flash, he still won’t want you and he’ll still being an unfaithful loser. Move on.

6 Likes

You gave him ,two chances , both times he’s been a dick ! Walk away , and know karma will happen

4 Likes

She won’t believe you. They never do. I’ve been in kind of similar situations in the past. When my ex found out I was single he tried to come over, stay the night and constantly sent flirty texts. All while still with his girlfriend. He did this with 3 different girlfriends. Everytime I turned him away and ignored him because I’m too grown for that drama and was not interested. So I tried letting the first 2 girls know when it was happening. And they accused me of being crazy and jealous. So with his current girlfriend, I didn’t even bother when he did it this last time. She’ll learn like the others did. We after all did get divorced because he was cheating. So yeah leave it alone. He won’t ever change. She most likely won’t believe you. Let her learn for herself. As for the guy, sit back and watch karma do its job

1 Like

The truth always comes out. Sometimes you don’t have to do anything and just let it happen

2 Likes

Let it go. He isn’t worth it. If he cheated on you he will cheat on her. Let karma do it’s job and get child support!

2 Likes

Dude, just don’t. She won’t believe you. If she was your best friend or something that would be different. But that isn’t the case so move on and let them be. He’s a dog from the sounds of it. She will figure him out. In the mean time what goods it gonna do to tell her. To hurt her? To get him back? To do the right thing? Not your place to do that either. That’s on him.

3 Likes

He’ll flip it and she’ll believe him

1 Like

Don’t waste your time she will find out on her own

1 Like

Welp shouldn’t have kissed the douche, …and reported a stalker lol

He’s obviously smooth enough to get back in your house after he cheated on you while you were engaged, believe me, even if you told her he’s gonna flip it to where “youre just jealous and want us to break up.” Even IF she left him I guarantee he’s still has a duece of spades and a couple aces. Yall two are just big joker and lil joker.

2 Likes

Let it go and move on.

1 Like

Don’t waste your time she won’t believe you… you will be labeled the crazy jealous ex who can’t move past him. It’s not worth the time or energy she will figure him out… you lose them how you gain them…he will regret it sometime soon… and don’t take him back either

1 Like

Leave it alone. That’s going to start a giant mess that you do not want to deal with. Im speaking from experience. My ex played me and his girlfriend and against each other for years… I just stopped letting him use me and moved on. That stuff always comes out in the end. Leave it alone.

1 Like

Most likely she won’t believe you and probably say you’re jealous … Leave it alone n leave him alone too… Go live your life and one day she will find out what a dog he really is.

Causing an uproar probably is not best for your son long term and that needs to be the priority now. You need to distance yourself, romantically, and LET SLEEPING DOGS LIE. Be the responsible adult and step away emotionally to protect your son and whatever relationship he might have with his father later. That way it won’t be a retaliation war that you and your son are stuck in the middle of later that you can’t take back. Hanging on to protecting the father, mother, son relationship even though you’re not together for your kiddo’s sale is huge, albeit difficult. Good luck!

1 Like

Why even invite the drama with him?!? All that’s going to do is make life around your child chaotic and that’s not good. Just focus on coparenting.

1 Like

Chances are she wouldn’t believe you anyway or if she did she would probably listen to his excuses and give him more chances I’ve seen it a lot before. Either way you are the bad guy. I would let it be if I were you but if you really feel the need to expose him keep all the communication between you and show her when you find out more info about her but honestly it’s going to be a waste of time and would probably hurt your son in the long run. Parents should be working together not trying to tear each other down even when they aren’t together anymore. Co-parenting. You never mentioned if he was in your childs life or not. Is he?

On one hand, I am allllll about about exposing cheaters! on the other, she might think you’re just a bitter baby mama tryna break them up.

1 Like

He’s just trying to butter you so you don’t file for child support that man is not worth even being your childs father can’t love even himself. Doesn’t have the capacity!! Move on and love yourself and your baby. You deserve better :pray:t2:

2 Likes

Let it go and move on! Focus on your baby! You don’t really care about his girlfriend this is more about you wanting to hurt him. Best thing that you can do for yourself and your baby is too move on and be happy!

He is not worth the agro be happy with your baby and start a new chapter in your life.

1 Like

Run, do not walk away. You and your son do not need the drama. Treasure your son and be thankful you got out. You deserve so much more. Be blessed.

Let sleeping dogs lie. His gf will find out his true colors. They always slip up. You just take care of you and that little baby boy.

16 Likes

But ties and walk away. He oblivious doesn’t love either of the ( women) and doesn’t care much for his child either

5 Likes

Pass on all that! Focus on your child and securing support and contact with his Dad. Stay clear of Dad other than visits for the child.

44 Likes

Trust me, it is not worth it dear. Let him keep deciving himself when his cup gets full, that is when you can laugh last. But like everyone is saying do it for your son but don’t have sex with him

1 Like

She’ll figure it out herself, trust me. My ex husband cheated on me and now he’s with her. And she pretended to be my friend the whole time. He’ll do it to her too, and it’s her problem now

1 Like

Do nothing. Dont lower yourself. It will prove nothing and could backfire on you. Let the girlfriend find out herself. He will cheat again!!!Make sure he pays child support !

1 Like

Just walk away! It will be better for you and your son. Go to family court mediation for custody and child support. Include his parents, so they know your wishes. And so they all can have a relationship with your child, too. That is what I ended up doing. Visitation with dad at grandparents house. Kept me from worrying about my son.

Let him go and keep moving. Your child might be better off than knowing this person. Custody battles are awful and very costly. A real man would do right by you and your child. Apparently he’s not real enough yet.

1 Like

Let it go
Do the right thing for yourself and your children and stay out of any of his relationships
Move on,he sounds disloyal and not capable of any true relationships
You’re worth more than that…Let the girlfriend find out the hard way and let it in God’s hands…you’ll be amazed

29 Likes

She will not believe you, and more than likely, he will twist it and she will blame you. Never let him enjoy your time, body. etc again. Make sure he co parents and Karma will do the rest

1 Like

Not surprised you want revenge in some way. Once a cheater always a cheater, what goes around comes around.
Best to move on and let karma do the rest. Hard, yes it’s tough but be strong :muscle: focus on babe and be happy.

50 Likes

Don’t stoop to his level! There is someone for everyone, you & your son deserve happiness, he is a player & he will string you around, can’t have your cake & eat it to. Move forward & DO NOT look back. Let him live in his own little world, she will find out sooner or later & then he will have no one! Concentrate on that precious child, that’s all that matters​:100: Stay strong & hold your head high girl!!:muscle::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

22 Likes

Do you think if you told this woman she would believe you probably not the best thing to do is keep amicable for the child and keep out of everything else as it’s nothing to do with you because you’re not together sort out child matters with the solicitor ASAP so you all know where you stand

13 Likes

ALL great advise ladies. He’s not worth it. Just walk away and take care of the little man you are raising. That should be your only priority going forward w/no ill malice towards your ex. Once you know better, do better…lots of hugs and prayers. :blue_heart:

18 Likes

This guy is a cheat. Stay away from him, and don’t get involved with his girlfriend, but make sure he supports his child. This is a toxic, drama-filled relationship that will only cause you, her, and your child heartache.

1 Like

What’s the point in telling her, it makes you seem bitter! It’s probably not his first time cheating on her, so she may already know. Leave it alone and move on, trying to reach out to her isn’t going to make a difference and you could end up in a dangerous situation.

2 Likes

If he sucks that much, she will learn on her own.
No need to do what you’re planning.
He will ruin it himself.

2 Likes

Let it go cheaters cheat that’s what they do . I was married to one for years the signs were there enjoy raising your child.Get your child support and do better for the two of you . In the end everything comes out in the wash.

1 Like

Dont damage yourself by getting involved w this guy. Be amicable for your child’s sake, but dont get into this drama. It will be ‘he said, she said’ and you may be the one to get hurt in the fracas

2 Likes

Just leave him alone. Let her find out what kind of “person” she is involved with. Continue raising your child without him

3 Likes

Sounds like you still have feelings with baby daddy and if you broke them up he would come back to you. Nope not happening, besides he would cheat on you again. It is what it is, sound like he a whore.

2 Likes

Don’t allow yourself to become a prisoner to someone else’s choices. Since he was affectionate with you, he cheated on her. Likely there are others as well.

3 Likes

How about you just mind your own business and the truth will eventually come out.

5 Likes

Why? It’s not her fault…so what is your projected outcome? She will find out on her own .im pretty sure she won’t believe you over him …sounds like you’re just trying to stir up trouble so he’ll come running back…but why would u want him? He cheated on you, he cheated on her. He won’t change … stay in your lane, focus on your life and child. Examine your reasons for trying to meddle…is it revenge? It will do no good and you WILL NOT feel better having done it.

3 Likes

Why do you need to do that? You know whats good for you. For example…why would you be intimate with him when you know he cheated
And you don’t know his number or address and yall have a child? Stay out of his business and keep him out of yours…

3 Likes

I would just let it go because she probably wouldn’t believe you anyway I’ve tried to warn friends and they don’t listen

1 Like

Why?
Walk away.
It’ll appear you’re trying to get him back and she won’t even listen to you.

Sounds like a miserable person. Walk away and be glad she’s his, not you

2 Likes

I don’t think telling her is the answer. Wiping your hands of this man is what you need to do. Walk away and let her figure out what he is really like.

1 Like

Girl walk away from that drama
Go to the court file for custody, and child support
Visitation should be in a public place and you should never go alone.
Plus when he comes to court more then likely she will come and when the judge ask you why you would like primary custody then that will be your time to spill it all :blush:

Your baby comes first now. Let it go and grow up. It’s none of your business, she will figure it out on her own, and if she doesn’t STILL not your problem.

You need to move on and build a new life for you and your son. He doesn’t really care for you or he wouldn’t of gotten involved with other women. You can do better than that. So put head up no and move on, tell yourself you can do this.

She want believe you no telling what he might have told her about you try your best to move on and think of your baby God will take care of him in time and you will set back and watch him work find a happy place for you and baby

Don’t worry about exposing him…she will find out eventually…and leave this man alone unless you are filing for child support. He just lied to use you. Don’t give him any more chances. He left you with a baby. Those actions are not love. Be glad this user moved on…now you move on and be in a position to meet a good man

He wants to have his cake and eat it too! Get a lawyer, make him
Pay for his child’s education and medical expenses.

1 Like

Sister…hello…move on and never give hi. A second thought. Do u just wanna cause drama? The guys a dog so be glad he’s not your dog.

Not worth the effort, as long as you have learned from his behavior you need to put him in his place and move on. You share a child and may be raising it on your own…be strong revenge with make struggles with your co parenting relationship. You and your son deserve better…only you can make that happen.

You have so much going for you. Take that energy and do something amazing! Walk away from this. All this time and energy you put into this will not end up making you feel better and could paint you in a bad light regardless and create issues of getting sole custody, and make things more difficult. They call it the high road for a reason. There is nothing more wonderful and beautiful than a strong woman who is above it. This woman will eventually find out. I tell you now if you successfully get in touch with her she won’t believe you. Or even if she does you are playing a part in causing her pain all to get back at him. She doesn’t deserve to be the fodder of your revenge. She’s got a world of hurt coming to her as it is. Be the queen who helps restore other women’s crowns. Pray for her and drop him like a hot coal. You are better than this and I think you know that. Be the light. Be blessed :raised_hands:

Sooo… Let’s be total honest you want ruin his relationship, because after “heaving petting” Etc you thought he would return to you, then you found out Nope, he was just using you to satisfy any itch, but instead of walking away with the little integrity that you have left, you want “tell his new girl the truth”… :sweat_smile:
Stop it do not play yourself, co-parent with him, be civil, detox your yourself and detach yourself from the past, find new hobbies, spend more time with your new born and avoid Every situation that would cause you to be any Conflicting situation with this man, Move on and break that cycle…

Mind your business, any type of communication needs to be about your son period. If its not about your son than no mass because he will never ever tell you the truth and if you were able to know his girl he will turn it around like it’s you who’s after him. Whatever the case may be it won’t be good. Think about it he did it to you and now this girl who knows How many girls is in the pictures it’s not worth you time or your love keep it moving

Let it go and walk away with your head held high, a leopard never changes it’s spot so wait patiently and someone will do it for you

1 Like