How can I get in contact with my baby daddies girlfriend about him cheating?

Good looking out for his next victim. That’s a tough one. Does she live with him or go to his house??? If she has a tampon box in his bathroom cabinet you could leave a note in there :woman_shrugging:t3:I’d just let her know he was a Ho to you and is being a Ho to her now. I wouldn’t get to detailed in the note. Leave your contact info though. A lot of people on here are saying to stay in your lane. That’s what I did and now I’m over 30 weeks pregnant with a man that I don’t know anymore. Every now and then I get a message from his ex or someone else asking me if we’re together or not, then they say oh my. Well you should know this and that…wish I would of known before I wound up pregnant.

3 Likes

Not your monkey, not your circus :clown_face:

5 Likes

Leave it be , your the one that will be called all names under the sun , unless he needs to know about your son I wouldn’t bother with any contact

I got cheated on and wasn’t told for a reeeeally long time…buuuuut if I’m honest I knew anyways, I was just avoiding the glaring red warning signs. That being said, just leave it alone. You do you. It’s not our job to be informers or clue anyone in to anything. Call me callous but your own mental health and well being for you and your baby are far more important than losing sleep over letting her know.

1 Like

You’re just gonna start a bunch of drama. He’s gonna say you’re lying and she’s gonna believe him be “you’re the jealous baby momma “ . Save yourself the stress and move on. Limit contact with him unless it’s about the baby. He was basically testing the waters to see if he could still have you as an option and you proved he could

17 Likes

I would want someone to tell me. But I have no idea how you could figure out who she is.

It sounds like your jealous he went back to the girl he was with after getting your hopes up. I would leave it alone, this will not do anything, they won’t break up but in fact it’ll make her hate you more and most likely stop a relationship between him and your kid.

2 Likes

Just don’t! Not worth it.

1 Like

My cheating x got a girl pregnant whilst we were still together. Wasn’t the first time he had cheated. She had the baby and moved in with him. He has cheated on her, she was stupid enough to get involved with him. He is now her problem. She thought she had won the prize guy, but she got the biggest booby prize of all time.

1 Like

So I’m other words , u want drama? Cuz that’s what’s gonna happen? He’s gonna flip out as well and how are going to co parent like that?!

2 Likes

I applaud you trying to be honest with her or even trying to crush him because he’s a POS but Don’t bother… She won’t believe you and you will become the villain…

4 Likes

Move on. Please. :woman_facepalming:t4:

1 Like

Why do some of you think that it’s WRONG that some of us are telling her to leave it alone and mind her business?:thinking: This girl doesn’t give a DAMN about his current girlfriend’s feelings. Hell something tells me she knew he had a girl when they were fooling around and she’s just upset that he decided to stay with her. In any event, she has a child with this man. Her ONLY priority should be him being a father to his child. Her running to tell his girlfriend that they messed around does NOT benefit her child. Okay say she finds the woman and tells her what happened but she doesn’t leave him/don’t believe her, then what?:woman_shrugging:t4: It will be a WHOLE lot of drama and a baby caught in the middle. :woman_facepalming:t4:

I wouldn’t bother. Have peace within yourself and steer clear of him and the drama that would surely follow

5 Likes

Let him get himself caught and you run!

You’re toxic at. Disgusting

3 Likes

Why start unnecessary drama with you babies father? Stay out of their relationship.

1 Like

You probably already knew they were together. Sounds a little off.

7 Likes

No point she probs won’t believe you and he will treat you the same again anyway move on let them be x

I think women need to stick together…and I think she has a right to know.

5 Likes

Girl it’s not you wanting drama despite what all these people might say. You can be over him and still want her to know, doesn’t mean you want him after finding out tf. She DESERVES to know. There are always ways to find the girlfriend despite his profile being locked down. If you know her first name, it will help a lot

5 Likes

You don’t. You carry on and mind ya business.

2 Likes

If he really loved you he wouldn’t be staying with his girlfriend :woman_shrugging:t2: or so I’d hope.
Consider it a mistake, and luck that you know… and just move on with your life.

2 Likes

Tag him in a post about how much fun you had that night…

3 Likes

I disagree not your problem not your business. I wish one of my “friends” who knew told me. make sure you have evidence Tho to back it up. If you have black and white proof she can’t deny it. She can choose to stay but texts don’t lie. I personally would also try something like hey ex and I have been exchanging messages and have been messing around, I felt as a woman you deserved to know if you want to chat let me know. Let her decide if she reaches out then tell her what she wants to know ifnshe chooses to ignore you also leave her be. I’d leave him be to coparent for the sake of your son but otherwise remember how you get them is usually how you lose them and most times once a cheat always a cheat unless they truely want to change and he sounds like he wants both of you, and will continue to use you as long as you allow it.

2 Likes

Dont let it happen again shut him down…she will see what he is! Let him fail and fall on his face…at the end of the day your both in the wrong…once a cheater forever a cheater IMO

Let it go. I’m sure she knows.

1 Like

In what way will that benefit your child together?

2 Likes

Move on, he is her problem now not yours, the court wouldn’t care that he cheated on you anyways, they worry about the well being of the child not a failed relationship

1 Like

Give him a hicky then she’ll know

5 Likes

I’d leave it it’s not worth the energy :sleeping: :100: she was with him whilst you was with him that’s a definite red flag there like she can never trust him so she probably already knows that he’s a cheater deep down not worth going to war for with youre baby’s dad is it

2 Likes

Some of these fan questions got me like… Da fuq!!!

5 Likes

Girl…you’re just as dirty as he is and now you wanna expose him cause he don’t want you!:joy:

9 Likes

Sooooo he cheated on her with you, got pregnant,he was “ inappropriate “ with someone at work, he’s cheating on her with you again and you want to tell her?? She already knows. FFS You need your head examined to even entertain the idea of the POS. Get away from all of them. His girlfriend is not your enemy,just another pathetic fool in a long line of women with magic d*ck blindness.

1 Like

I’m not even gonna finish this. He is having his cake and eating it too. If you realize that and just now wanting to out him, you just as wrong. Yeah, it’s his responsibility to be faithful to his gf but cmon, you really wanna blow out this dudes life just bc he playing both of y’all. Girl, grow up.

Tell her. Maybe if more of us women did this, there’d be less drama, heartache and years wasted on a cheating scumbag.

9 Likes

first, next time make sure the guy you are talking to isnt in a relationship before letting it get physical. This will avoid further altercations such as this. Next, I know your hurting that he didnt pick you and he picked her but just leave it alone. Let her deal with it and move on.

5 Likes

Why you entertain it to begin with? Mind you’re business

4 Likes

I think you should just let it go. You have a baby with him so I would be very careful.

You don’t.

You leave it alone.

It’s easy to want to get him but she’ll likely not believe it anyways and then you have even more drama.

The ONLY focus now is your child. Every decision should be “is this in the best interest of our child” or “does this directly impact coparenting”

If it doesn’t involve the kid, it’s none of your business.

She does have a right to know but unless you want to spend your coparenting time arguing you’ll focus on only things that make that relationship better not worse.

5 Likes

keep quiet, she won t believe you.

1 Like

Y’all she said that after they were physical without sex she found out he was still in a relationship, so my guess is no questions were asked to begin with.

Mind your business this could cause conflict when it comes to your baby. Time to grow up your a momma now!

1 Like

So you are what we call a drama momma …I guess the best way to tell her is to call Jerry Springer

4 Likes

You should find a way to tell her. She needs to know, since it’s your business now🤷🏻‍♀️

3 Likes

I wouldn’t spend a second of my time exposing him? Wouldn’t go looking for the drama. What’s the end game? :woman_shrugging:

2 Likes

It is not your place to tell her. Just don’t let things happen again. He cheated on you he will cheat on her, and if you get back together with him he will cheat again.

5 Likes

I wouldve told my kids dad to back tf up. Theres a reason were not together. I think OP needs to come to the realization that she cant let him manipulate her emotions anymore, there comes a time when you need to set boundaries with ex spouses/ co parents. Its not always easy but if he wants to be a hoe then he should keep that shit far away from you cuz your main focus is your child and your emotional well being. Time to do something for you booboo. I hope you figure it out.

Girl leave him a hickey and send him out

10 Likes

For
Get it all and move on

1 Like

Eww, it really disturbs me how many women are okay with keeping quiet. The girlfriend deserves to know! I would want to know my boyfriend/husband was a piece of slime. Yeah, she might not believe it. But at least she said something.

22 Likes

It will probably cause too many problems and you guys have a child. Just don’t f with him anymore.

What’s the point in telling her? I mean I’d want to know too but if you don’t know who she is or how to get ahold of her what’s the point?
Are you telling her to get her out of the picture? You trying to stay with the guy? Even though he did all that with you when he knew he had a gf?

She should tell the girlfriend n set his ass up…watch him try to get out of that one!

Seems to me you’re just being petty. It’s not your place to tell her. Don’t tell her, but let him know you know about her and you’ll never cross that line again for the sake of your child.

5 Likes

Eww sure you don’t want him for yourself hon?:rofl:I mean you 2 did kiss​:roll_eyes::roll_eyes:

Put a baby pic in his wallet kiss :kiss: the back date and sign xoxo

3 Likes

Why are you even messing with him? Are you going to get back together with him? Just leave it alone you are reaching like you won a prize or something.

2 Likes

Um! Stay in your lane! Your silly for trying to go back there

2 Likes

Just go after child support. She will find out sooner or later.

3 Likes

So you engaged in kissing too :woman_facepalming:

So you want to tell this girl her boyfriend us a prick because he is playing with you. And he is playing with you. Let it be. And if you continue to let him come over, you are just as bad as he is.

2 Likes

Let it go. Its not your problem.

You knew what he was capable of jog on love

I just wouldn’t even bother. It should be about the child. Why the girlfriend does deserve to know it could also have a negative impact on your child. And personally I think the child should come first always.

1 Like

Ask his friends for her name or his co workers. I’m glad you’re a woman who will speak up rather than stay quiet and I’m also glad you’re not one of those petty women who make up lies to break up their ex’s new relationship. If it was me I would want to know. Some women are comfortable being kept in the dark so they will advise you to keep quiet because if it happened to them they wouldn’t want anyone telling them . They would prefer someone said it’s not my business and stay quiet and let everyone see they’re being cheated on rather than someone tell them so they can do their own investigations and are if it’s true. Whether she stay or leave isnt your problem. Get it off your conscience that you didn’t know and that happened but as a woman you dont feel good and decided to tell her. It’s up to her to believe you or not but now you know hes scum so stay civil for the sake of the child

5 Likes

Being honest you fell for the “I miss my family and I love you” bs. He knew exactly what you wanted to hear and you fell for it and he got exactly what he wanted and got to go back with his girlfriend. Just take it as a lesson learned and move on for you and your baby’s sake. Telling his girlfriend is only gonna make you look messy and petty. No need to come to her as a woman because she probably gonna stay with him anyway. Move on and enjoy you time with your baby

7 Likes

He’s obviously your ex for a reason. Don’t worry about his relationship and concentrate on you and your kids. Don’t make their business your business

2 Likes

It’s really a shock how many women are okay staying silent if you hook up with someone and later find out hes in a relationship! That is not okay! We as women have to stand together and have each other’s back and call these dog ass men out for what they are! I’m sure this girl feels bad for what happened even though she didnt know he was still in a relationship. And if I was his girl I would want her to come to me woman to woman and just be like look I was told yall weren’t together anymore and this this and this happened on this day at this time and I later found out yall are still together and I think you deserved to know the truth and i know he isnt going to tell you! He is a dog who views women as objects to be played with from the sounds of it!! Girl use your detective skills and find this girl and let her know she is being played bc noone deserves that and your child deserves to know that this behavior is unacceptable and daddy sure isnt going to teach y’alls child that so it is your job!

Just dont. If hes a cheater then she will find out sooner or later. Why cause yourself unnecessary drama?

1 Like

I’m sorry he did that to you if you really didn’t know he was involved with someone else. He told you what you wanted to hear, he had no intention of getting back with you he was just trying to get you in bed. Don’t fall for it again, I wouldn’t worry about telling his girlfriend, she will eventually figure out how he is or he will say you came on to him. Enjoy your baby and make sure he’s paying child support

Keep in your lane girly. He will trip up eventually. You don’t want to be the other woman. Keep your claws in because your the one who will get hurt.

2 Likes

Naw tell her cause this same shit happened to me, and there was a huge misunderstanding and we ended up fighting and I did a while bunch of shit because she had a bunch of bad shit to say about my kids.

More than likely he will lie his way out of it and she won’t believe you. You’ll just be the ‘jealous bit**.’ Find your peace and let it go. She will find out on her own time eventually.

1 Like

Your asking for trouble stop messsing with him now that you know and leave it be

1 Like

Wait a minute…You got pregnant by him while he was with someone else but you wanna tell HER he’s cheating,again with YOU? Does she even know he has a child? Whew you are messy and bold…

3 Likes

You really need to check your motive here… Really think about what it is that you are expecting to achieve?, you will not win here if you expose him, nothing good can come from you telling her… I suggest you let it be, realising and being thankful that he has shown his true colours to you… You are out of that relationship now, be happy with that and move along…

3 Likes

Dont go back there, once rubbish has been taken out no point bringing it in again.
I think let it go with gf, she’s just going to think your jealous and just trying to sabotage their relationship so you can have him. Honestly if he’s going to cheat again she will find out let it go x

Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned lol

Wait…eventually she will come around

What goes around comes around - let her find out for herself just like you did. You are just asking for unwanted drama and drama you do not need right now considering you have a 3m old.

1 Like

I would let her know I mean you didn’t know he was in a relationship. so he’s the one at fault. all these people saying don’t tell why not? She didn’t do anything wrong?

2 Likes

I don’t agree with all these people, I would tell every single time. She has a right to know. I sure as hell would want to know. She can do whatever she wants with the information, that’s on her. But you will have done the right thing.

Just move on… not your problem anymore, he live his life you live yours… good riddance to BAD rubbish!!

No you find the girl and tell her. I’ve been cheated on and everyone knew he was cheating and no one said a word. I had assumptions and eventually divorced him on other issues. That’s when everyone came out of the woodwork confirming my suspicions and even telling me the nasty things he would say behind my back about me. As a woman I would definitely want to know. Stop protecting these POS guys. Throw their shit out in the open.

If I were you, I wouldn’t even waste my time. Cut him off. You don’t have to have any certain kind of relationship with him beyond co-parenting. If your reasoning behind it is to tell her and get her to dump him so you can have him back, you have bigger issues of your own. If he cheated with you, he will cheat on you… just like he’s already done to both you and her. Leave it, be done with him and focus on your child!

3 Likes

You only want to expose him because he didn’t choose you. He played you and got what he wanted and went right back to her. You wasn’t concerned about him cheating before hand so you should just let it go now. You made the right decision to leave him before. Don’t bother with his crap anymore. Good luck.

2 Likes

I would leave it alone. And leave him in the past.

Just let it go. It won’t be long and he will screw with someone else and get caught. She may have already kicked him to the curb and he was seeing if you would have one for old times sake. Be better than that

If you tell her you will look like the “crazy or jelous ex” … don’t say a word and let her figure out for herself what he’s really like… because one day she will :eyes:

2 Likes

Ask yourself what the end game is… do you want him back?

1 Like

I would want to know. Tell her. Make sure you got proof too.

Block his calls and let Karma do the rest.
Get a set and move on.

Smh. Messy. Why waste your energy on somebody who keeps playing games? Move on and leave him alone. Whoever he’s with will eventually see what he is.

3 Likes

Let it go! You got burned, I feel your pain but that is exactly what he was looking for! Just to see if you still there waiting! Should’ve told him no!

2 Likes

Why would any of you guys keep quiet?

I would appreciate it if someone had told me my partner was messing me around .

I hope you find her and are able to let her know what a scumbag her man is.

4 Likes

Tell him not to bother you no more please don’t say anything to the lady he is with just think of all the pain that would cause he left you before and he will do it again stay strong and be the lovely mum you are to your little baby x

1 Like

Lol. Come on! You can get creative!

Both you and him are childish. How old are you?

8 Likes

Leave it be. It’ll come back to him. He still hasn’t changed and probably never will. Dont waste your time or energy.

1 Like