How can I get in contact with my baby daddies girlfriend about him cheating?

Just let it go. She probably won’t believe you anyway. She will find out what kind of person he really is at some point.

I’d not have contact with him if it doesn’t have to do with the child. I’d also move on and find a new relationship and have a new success in life and let him see how great I was am doing. That’s my advice to you

He’s expecting you to tell do the complete opposite and just leave them two to figure out their problems. You dont want a cheater anyway believe me she wont be the last

Be smart and just stay away from him .You got bit one time don’t be a fool and go for another.His girlfriend will find out on her own ,stay out of it .

I wouldn’t waste my time honestly but I’ve never been a fan of drama personally. Revenge always sounds good but I’ve learned the hard way that the fall out is much worse than just letting karma deal with them.

Don’t bother she will find out for self . You need to let go and move on.

Walk away…What is done in the dark ALWAYS comes to the light… Be happy that you know who this man is and DON’T let him be your problem any longer. You have been blessed with a beautiful baby…take care of your baby and yourself…

Keep it too yourself. What is done is done. Do not muddy the water to deliberately make another person sad.

1 Like

Personally he sounds like he doesn’t have very much respect values,princip/ to have a decent relationship w/ anyone, especially for u being the mother of his child, or even for his girlfriend, I wouldn’t waste my time or energy on this man,& focus on ur precious baby ,& ur/self "well being " as #1 priority, obviously he sounds like a complete loser ,do u really want him in ur life,don’t allow him to play his childish games w/ ur heart, better to cut him out of ur life now…than to get false hope that he’ll change ( if he hasn’t by now,he never will)don’t be concerned abt/ his girlfriend, she’ll find out soon enough, it’s her problem not urs (fyi she probably already knows…) u deserve better for ur/self & baby,Best Wishes

quite honestly, I wouldn’t bother to tell her. He’ll get what’s coming and there’s always someone waiting to stir up drama. Don’t let that person be you.

Forget about him and concentrate on something positive in your life. Laugh that she will find out what a shit he is in time. If you get involved your son may hate your involvement when he gets older. Rise above it.

There probably isn’t another girlfriend he is just saying it so he can come and go as he pleases

Back off sister! He is no good! You don’t need more drama in your life!

You crossed the line by making out with him knowing he was with someone. Thoughts of paybacks? Don’t stoop to his level. I can see having to talk with him due to parenting and visitation issues.
Move on you’ll just get hurt again.

You found out about his cheating. She will too. Let Karma do her thing. You be the better person. You

The sooner your focus on YOUR life, YOUR future, YOUR baby, YOUR education, the better off YOU will be, my dear. Can’t burn a brand across his forehead of “danger” so there will be other casualties he will create. The GOOD NEWS is that you have learned a valuable lesson and have a beautiful child and bright future… IF… YOU take care of YOU!

Don’t get involved…you will only make things worse in the long run…trust me!! You need to focus on you and your lil one at this time!!

I wouldn’t. You will look petty and most likely cop the blame. Walk away, let it go and be happy.

Walk away, it’s not worth following through. She will find out sooner or later and you don’t need to give him any unnecessary reasons to fight custody for revenge.

Why you tryin’ to be so nice to this arse? He don’t care about you!! Blast him all over the place! If you know her first name that’s all you need! Go for it and hit him up for child support now!

For get about him and her she will find out about him sooner or later. Worry about yourself and your baby. He only came back cause he wants both your cake and her icecream.

Walk away .get child support let him get the karma he deserves … He cheats on both of you he will do it again take your self and your son out of his game…be smart and safe

I mean; if my boyfriend were messing around behind my back; I’d hope someone would tell me. Do you guys have any mutual friends that you are friended with on Facebook to try to find her that way? Could always wait until everything is set into place with your custody arrangement before outing him; and it’ll give you more time to try to find her. Some people may think its meddling and none of your business; but I wish more girls who accidentally fooled around with a guy only to find our they were in another relationship afterwards would say something to the current girlfriend. Maybe she knows and is cool with it; but otherwise she’s living a lie. If someone else knew I was living a lie in my relationship, I would want to know about it (personally).

Be better than him and rise above his bullshit! Don’t give him the satisfaction of another seconf of your time. You have a new baby who needs and deserves the best of you and yiur time. Dont waste any of it on the ex!

Don’t waste your time…he will show his colors soon enough!

No no no. Just walk away and keep the relationship cordial for your sons sake. No need to tattle. She will find out on her own. Consider yourself very lucky!!

You lost me after baby daddy girlfriends mamas boyfriends uncle melvin from…do you really think you were the only one while you were pregnant? Oh, ok.

1 Like

What is the point? She may choose not to believe you anyway.

Leave it be…too much drama for you to handle. Just love your son. This guy is trouble.

Find a new partner. One that is honest and faithful. You deserve happiness not a cheater. He will never change.

Find out name look her up on Google use first name and area

You already know the answer…just unable to accept it…still looking for the answer you want to hear!!!

Just leave it alone. She will eventually see him for what he is.

Leave it alone, keep it on a parental relationship

Your son is 3 months old and he called you?

You need to cut this off get rid of him and just do you. Don’t try to be the go between just walk away.

Sooo now that he’s decided to stay with this woman you want to tell her?
What if he decided keep fling going on would you tell her?

Close the back doors, don’t open it again. You are too special to bother with trash

2 Likes

Stay in your lane she is a woman she will find out

3 Likes

Once a cheater… why ask?

1 Like

Cheaters never changed. They just get worse with time!! Don’t allow his cheating ways to affect your little one​:pensive::weary:

2 Likes

Let it go, she’ll find out in time on her own.

1 Like

Live your life don’t even worry about him he sounds like trash

2 Likes

Give some time she will find out, you keep proper relationships with him till he start child support, no hugging no kissing😜

Walk away! Karma will take care of him, be glad it’s her and not you! Take care of your baby, and find a real man who will love and respect you and your son! Good luck and God bless you !

Jerry ! Jerry!jerry! Lol everybody has face book or if u know where she works I still vote Jerry Springer

Leave it alone, bond with your baby.

Wow, he sounds like a total tool. Can defenitely find someone better.

Why would you consider that? You will look like the jealous ex

Move on…b e glad u didn’t fall for it again…focus on your child.

Just so he pays child support but other wise walk away.

Do yourself and your son a favour: walk away.

1 Like

All good advise!!! Listen to what other are telling you!! Save yourself a lot oh heartache in the future!!!

Walk away and let it go!

1 Like

I wouldn’t do anything. Karma will catch up to him.

1 Like

Move on she’ll find out

Focus on you and your child or children nevermind what hes doing your best revenge is your success.

Let it goooo, don’t waste your time. She probably won’t believe you anyway.

1 Like

Stay out of it. Don’t let other peoples drama become yours.

He’s a toad. Move on and find your prince!

Let her figure it out on her own. She may not believe you because you are the ex

Stay out of it my dear

1 Like

There’s someone better out there for you.

1 Like

Ask friends someone knows. Just remember …… ONCE A CHEATER ALWAYS A CHEATER : do it once will do it again !

Keep.it to.yourself we don’t want to know about it

I wouldn’t worry about it if he cheated on you he’ll cheat on her

Not your business IMO…not a good irelationsh physical rephysicalip with him…once a cheater always a cheater!!!

He wants hes cake and eat it.Not the gf fault.Stay away

1 Like

Take your baby and run girl. Let her have him and all those wife problems.

If he’ll cheat with you, he’ll cheat on you.

1 Like

Since no one told you, you found out on your own, so will she. Really, it’s not your job. Your job is to take care of the child. Focus on that precious gift, and let him go down on his own. That way your hands are clean. And it won’t come back to bite you in the ass later. Cuz that’s how karma works

3 Likes

Let the DSHS contact him for child support… that will get her attention…

Just don’t even do it. If he’s cheating on her he’s gonna cheat on you too. Leave the boy alone :woman_shrugging:t3:

Take it as a lesson and forget it

Who cares, keep your mouth shut, your thoughts to yourself.

Leave well alone, it’s not worth it.

Walk away… save yourself

She will find out the hard way just like you did I believe once a cheater they will always cheat

Hire a PI or a friend to watch his house. Put a note on her car or confront her.

He just wants his cake and to eat it as well

Let her know. I was stuck with a psychopath for 17 years and no one had the courage to tell me. I have memories of where I wonder if …well I’m just going to say that these are the personality types that commit murder. So don’t be so obvious about finding her or you’ll be the one murdered. If you meet up with him always have someone with you. Draw up papers where he can sign over custody of child and not pay child support. You and the child will be better off I promise. He won’t pay anyway unless you have to become his primary “supply”. Research narcissistic personality disorder. He never wanted to break up with girlfriend but getting women pregnant on the side is exciting for them. Something to brag about.

Keep your dignity and walk away.

It’s not worth the work to find her…remember how you felt when you found out about her? Karma will get her, just sit back and let it happen

Mind your own business and walk away.

Why do you feel the need to do that? Just move on with your life and be glad he’s not a part of it.

Leave it alone. Not your problem.

Keep your pants on ,avoid him and stay out of their relationship, she wont believe you anyway ,

People asked some of the stupidest things on here

Tjis could blow up on you. Be careful and wise.

Why do you still want him?

He is your ex for a reason

You need to have proof of the guy is just going to call you a crazy jilted ex.

I wouldn’t tell her anything. She probably already knows. Or she won’t believe you. Don’t get involved. Let it go and dear God, please let him GO. Leave him be!!! He isn’t worthy!

2 Likes

You, walk away and let her find out on her own. He is not trustworthy.

2 Likes

Leave it be… It takes 2

Leave them go Karma will bite his ass 1 day.

She ain’t gonna hear you anyway just let her figure it out on her own

Why out your nose in HER business !!! Not your relationship.

sounds like your just as bad, should of sent him packing. once a cheat allways a cheat you aint gonna change him

Try to track her down through mutual friends if you can