Am I pregnant after tubes have been removed?

Go to your doctor and ask him what did or didn’t u do right

If your husband gets pregnant so easy tell him to carry it let his boobs hurt for oncevlol jk Go to the doctor

3 Likes

Yes you could be pregnant. Go get a blood test

1 Like

Probably ectopic. Definitely go to the doc

Do another home test. If it’s also positive I’d put $$ on u being pregnant. But u need to go to the Dr regardless, find out for sure. Best of luck. X

I’d say that is too long to still be having a positive pregnancy test after birth. I think congratulations(?!) are in order. I’d book in to see your GP. Xx

1 Like

Hormones would be gone by now I’d think. Sounds like you’re pregnant or maybe had an evap line

1 Like

My Dr said there’s a 1 in 200 chance that I can get pregnant after having tubes removed. Can’t hurt getting checked

2 Likes

Aweee. Yeah I knew someone from jail that ended up being pregnant in jail with her fallopian tubes tied, its even more fucked because before they found out she was pregnant they double locked/isolated her for “puking up her medications” when she was literally pregnant… and couldn’t help but not to puke. The baby didn’t make it and I can’t imagine what that would feel like emotionally :frowning:

Had a tubal ligation 10/31/2006
Had my last son on 10/29/2008
Went to a new ob dr with that pregnancy since the fr that did it lost his license due to pain pills, while they had me opened for c section I asked how did it happen the dr said he didn’t know cuz my tubes were still done.

1 Like

It is possible, but only after a certain amount of years. I know my mom can get preggo again, she got her tubes tied about 12-11 years ago but they basically grew over

There’s a difference between getting your tubes REMOVED and TIED yall. Christ

3 Likes

It may be an ectopic pregnancy. Get to your GYN asap.

Extremely rare…
Usually only happens of its IVF

Could also be a sign of cancer from what I’ve heard

Go see a doctor, not ask fb doctors. Everyone is different and our body’s deal with things differently.

Please call your OB/GYN and get in as soon as possible.

Time to make a Doctor appointment.

Dis you contact your doctor? That is all you should do.

Why TF are you asking Facebook? Go to a doctor!

Just relax and accept whatever circumstance you’re in…it will all work out.

If they were removed no way

Snip snip mother fucker

Gail Ferguson :flushed: doesn’t matter if u get them done by the looks of this

2 Likes

Time to call your doc….

Pregnancy after tubal ligation: Signs, symptoms, complications.

Just see a doctor please.

Erica Ez so many saying they still got pregnant after getting tubs done :flushed::flushed::flushed:

The hormone detected for a pregnacy test is produced by a placenta.

Blocked duct in the breast

Time to visit the dr, see what is going on

Call doctor and make Appointment

1 Like

Did you get the COVID experimental shot? A lot of women are experiencing problems in that area.

Danielle Roche read the comments. xx

We need an update to this post!

Just go see the doctor , but keep us posted please :two_hearts:

Yeah no, false positives are EXTREMELY rare, and you would not have any hormones to cause a positive 4 months later. So it really sounds like you are pregnant and you need to get seen asap to see if the pregnancy is even in a safe spot.

Contact your doctor.

Rushweedah Twt Cheekz Samsodien same thing happend to you

Are your smear checks up to date?

See your doctor asap

Go to Dr not Facebook.

Have your doctor examine you, not the internet

Well, 1in a thousand fail…see your doctor for a quantitative HCG testing. Only true test there is after an US

I’ve never heard of this before. You should definitely contact your ob/gyn asap

Why not just go to your Dr.

You’ll know soon. Prayers.

There might be an underlying health issue. Drs opinion required.

Go straight to Doctor.

Go to a doctor or urgent care and tell them what you said here. They will clear up any confusion.

Nope. You’re pregnant.

Visit your OB/ GYN ASAP

Yeah, nothing is foolproof. Go see your OB

I had the same issue off and on for almost 2yrs after my bilateral salpingectomy

You can’t be serious asking here go to the Drs

2 Likes

I looked it up and the residual hormones should only cause a false positive for about 5 weeks after giving birth. It is unlikely that you would be pregnant but I would definitely suggest that you see a doctor because even if you’re not pregnant, you could have something else going on that needs checked on.

1 Like

Highly improbable but technically possible. Please see a doctor asap!

1 Like

It’s rare but it can happen. You should talk to your doctor as soon as you can because it can be very dangerous for you. In case like that you have to have the baby removed. It is also possible that you could be still experiencing those pregnancy hormones due to just having a baby not long ago. Not everyone but some people have weird, messed up cycles after having a baby for awhile. It happened to me. I hope everything is fine.

1 Like

Residual hormones should be gone by 6 weeks. I’m not sure if there could be some with retained placenta. Pregnancy is unlikely, but possible.

I would go to the emergency room.
It is likely growing in the abdomen, and it can rupture! Keep us updated. Sending lots of love your way :heartpulse:

2 Likes

You need to go see a dr asap

2 Likes

Prayers you feel better and get answers

I suggest going to your doctor asap or the emergency room so they can do a blood test & ultrasound. Theres a good possibility it could be an ectopic pregnancy( embryo growing outside of the uterus) & it could rupture & cause internal bleeding and/or an infection.

2 Likes

Go see your doctor. They will have all the answers to all your questions with correct medical advice.

1 Like

They can grow back, my aunt had a baby 15 years later after

2 Likes

You need to call your Dr asap. He told me that after my tubes were removed. If I ever came up pregnant. To call him and they’ll have to schedule a surgery.

Now I have had a hysterectomy so no more worries

Any chance we can get an update? Or am I removing my own uterus before soccer practice next week? :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

4 months later your test wouldn’t be positive from leftover hormones. You’re pregnant.

Updated please got my tubes cut,tied and burned 2 years ago and now im worried

I’m having the same surgery next week… if this is a thing I’m backing out!

Get checked to make sure you do not have a tubal pregnancy. This can be life threatening. See your OB as soon as possible!! This is good advice

See your doctor. Rule out the risk of ectopic pregnancy. This can be life threatening

9 Likes

It’s possible. VERY rare but possible especiallyso close to having it done. Usually it means the egg was stuck somewhere in your tube pre-surgery. There have been a few like 1 in 2 million cases where the egg seems to “jump” the gap caused by the removal of the tubes… or you have a third tube connected to an ovary they never noticed. However chances are its just residual hormones from pregnancy/surgery as that surgery does mess with your hormone levels - many of our hormones at that time of the month are produced in the fallopian tubes and it’s also likely your period coming back again. I had the same feeling 4 months after my salpingectomy

I hope you don’t have two uteri cause that’s my fear… my cousin got pregnant afterwards and had a healthy baby girl, she’s 10 now soo it might just means it’s a blessing

Be patient you’ll wake up in a minute and find this is a dream.

Sounds like you should make a doctors appointment.

Should probably get yourself in front of an OBGYN