When were your kids fully potty trained at night?

My daughter is 4 1/5 (5 in September). I forgot to put a pull-up on her for bed. I put her to bed about 830 and woke up around midnight to the bed and her soaking wet with pee.When were your kiddos fully potty trained at night? She’s been potty trained during the day since she was closer to 4.

2 Likes

Our daughters a the same age down the month when if they will be 5. I fully got mine trained by 3 1/2 and that’s only because a few months after she turned 2 we found I was pregnant with my son who will be 2 in September as well.

Around 4 … we just started making him stop.drinking liquids an hour b4 bed and woke him up to use potty a few nights by a week his body had adjusted we only had one accident .

Make sure you are taking her potty before u go to bed… or allow her to sleep naked …she’ll feel the cold nastiness

She was day trained around 2/2.5 and night trained around 3. She has accident sometimes at night but very rarely. (We also took away her nighttime juice and that helped alot.

1 Like

My first was potty trained completely by his 2nd birthday. My second son was done by his 4th. My daughter will be 2 in July and she’s just starting to show interest

My 6 year old still wets at night. A couple months ago we tried putting her in underwear at night and after 2 nights in a row of a pee soaked bed I put her back in pull-ups overnight. Before that she was almost never peeing overnight and now she is almost every night. She was very difficult to potty train during the day and actually started preschool still having accidents almost daily. Preschool had her fully trained in 2 months

He was fully potty trained at 3 for night

All 4 of my kids were fully potty trained by 3 off the bottles and binkies at 1 and off sippy cups at 2 and potty trained by 3.

My oldest was potty trained at 2.5 and it only took her about a month after being potty trained to have a dry pull-up in the morning. Every child is different though! Try not giving liquids an hour or two before bedtime.

My 3 boys were potty trained around 3 years old and I never put a diaper at night and they were fine. No issues at all, but take your time, no rush and they will get the hang of it. :grinning:

Bedwetting is quite common and generally isn’t a medical concern until around 14. Of course you should work with your child’s dr to ensure there are no underlying medical issues, such as infection etc., however in most cases it’s something they will grow out of. :slightly_smiling_face:

My son 3. My daughter is 5.5 & still not potty trained during the night. Doesn’t matter what we do.

5.5-8.5. But day trained since 1.5. Pediatrician and urologist say it’s a totally separate part of the brain and development.

My daughter will be 5in December we have the same issue. Some nights she don’t wet at all some days

2 during the day and the girls were trained over night at the same time. Boys were 3 for night. 2 and almost 3 during the day.

My son is 6 and he’ll still have an accident if I don’t wake him up to pee before I go to bed.

Almost 3 like a week or so before her 3rd birthday. I was potty training for a year with no progress. One day she woke up got out of bed and said she had to go pee. And that was the end … Even at night she just was potty trained from that point on. Potty training is hard ASF to do :sob: I really believe there’s nothing anyone can do but they’ll choose to do it when they’re ready