What do you do for under boob sweat?

So can we talk under boob sweat? Lol I never used to sweat very much so I’ve never dealt with this before but ever since I had my son I sweat like crazy. Well I keep sweating under my boobs and then getting a red itchy rash right in the crease of my boob and chest. Anybody else deal or dealt with this and know how I can help and keep this from happening? With the summer coming in I’m a bit worried

4 Likes

Deodorant. I actually keep cheap deodorant on hand and use it for rashes, boob sweat and chafing. I use my normal deodorant on my underarms.

1 Like

I use gold bond spray on powder. No mess and it works great. The rash that people typically get under their boots is a yeast infection caused by moisture, so antifungal cream works great for that.

1 Like

I use corn starch work great for me

4 Likes

Corn starch. It’s cheap and no nasty chemicals.

3 Likes

Make sure you clean with anti bacterial soap every day. You can use over the counter cortisone cream when you see red irritation coming on. Make sure you wash it off good the next day and reapply if needed. Only apply if needed since it has cortisone in it.

2 Likes

Powder and deodorant under them

2 Likes

Wash it well and use baby powder to prevent it keep it as dry as you can. If you get the rash I have found the best thing to get rid of it is jock itch cream. It sounds weird but it is just an antifungal cream which is what the rash usually is because fungus likes moist environments. I have had multiple medical professionals give me all this advice

1 Like

Deodorant, pantry liner or tissues or even a small thin towel if you can find one on the under part of bra (change through day if possible), corn starch or baby powder (reapply throughout day if possible), hydro cortisone cream if rash develops. Air out when possible lol.

1 Like

I had the same thing! It would get really bad and itch and my skin would be peeling off :anguished: I noticed it was worse when I would eat a lot of sugar. I would wash good and try to keep it dry, I would also put hydrocortisone on when it got really bad. I have been working with a functional doctor to fix my gut health( among other things) and that seems to be helping because I haven’t had the rash in awhile!
You could also look into possible candida infection ( also related to sugar)

Antifungal cream then next day baby powder. Alternate. Been dealing with this for years.

1 Like

I use Gold Bond powder…works great!!!

1 Like

Spray deodorant or baby powder just be mindful not to inhale sprays and powders

I use deodorant. Its works ans prevents any sweat rashes etc

1 Like

Deodorant is my thing and never any problem

Putting panty liners on your bras help so much during the warmer months

2 Likes

Do arm and torso exercises to strengthen your pectoral muscles to lift your boobs. Get a really good expensive bra that will hold your boobs up & not let them sag down. Flower Bali underwire is a fave of mine. Get fitted to be sure you’re wearing the right size.

Gold bond powder while you have the rash

Yeeeesss! I have huge boobs and it’s a struggle!!