What can I do for a 3 month old with a runny nose?

My 3 month old has a cough and runny nose… What can I do to help him feel better?

2 Likes

Shower steam but not more than like 5-10 mins. At that age they need to be seen by their ped all sickness, rsv is dangerous and common at that age.

2 Likes

Keep an eye on it shower humidifier and constantly sucking out the nose my 3-month-old recently had to be hospitalized because covid and bronchitis got him in it got him quick and hard he started out like that he had to be in the hospital for 2 days on a machine to help breathe so definitely make a doctor’s appointment keep an eye out and keep the nose as clean as you can

MD visit, humidifier and a nose frida

2 Likes

A 3 month old requires a Doctor visit. Babies get very sick quickly. It could turn into RSV and that most of the time requires hospitalization.

1 Like

You need to take that baby to see a doctor :grimacing:and quit asking Facebook :woman_facepalming:t2:

1 Like

My 5 week old got RSV. & I was pretty upset that I sat in a hospital for 5 hours for a five minute visit that said “there’s not much we can do, his oxygen level is fine suck out his nose”