Thoughts on this baby name?

Thoughts on the baby name Lovella?

5 Likes

I love it. If I was to have another girl, I also love Lavina. It was my great grandmothers name. Not popular at all.

I love it. Love names that’s unique

It’s a no from me.
But it’s your kid.

2 Likes

If you love it and want it for your baby, who cares what anyone else thinks. There’s a lot of names that I think are awful but then I meet the kid and it just fits!

4 Likes

Name your child whatever you want. It doesn’t matter what anyone else thinks.

If you like it, that’s all that matters… that’s the great thing about having a baby… you get to name them whatever you like…:hugs:

No for me but that is your choice , don’t care what others think it’s your baby.

To be honest, I don’t care for it at all.
But it matters what you want !

2 Likes

I’m not really a fan of it. :woman_shrugging:t3:

2 Likes

Sounds like Nutella :woman_shrugging:t2:

I like it because is different

Iim not a fan , but up to you

1 Like

Sounds like what you’d name a pet not a child to me.

But youre the parent and it’s your decision

2 Likes

Just keep in mind, your child will be an adult a lot longer than they’ll be a baby with a cutsie name.
How do you think they will feel about being named Lovella when they’re 35?
If you think they’ll be happy with it, then that’s what matters.

I’d have to hear it. I’m not sure of the pronunciation. However it doesn’t matter what others think. It’s not our baby. Naming your baby is often the biggest decision you make for your baby. It’s your decision alone.

Not something I’d personally choose. But it doesn’t matter what others think. As long as you and your partner like it. I think it’d be complicated to pair a middle name with it

One thing I learned is to never ask anyone’s opinion on your baby’s name. Even when you mention a name, they think that gives them the right to state their opinion & most of the time they’ll ruin it for you with negativity or talk you into a name you’ll regret. Just choose the name you love :heart:

Sounds very old fashioned

sigh. I was watching an old game show last night. The contestants were called Adrian and Karen. Why are people so obsessed with giving their kids wacky names? What’s wrong with Isabella or Arabella or Mirabella?

Spelling is throwing me off. I like the name I’d change the spelling.

As much as it’s “your choice”. It’s something your kid has to live with.