My sister constantly complains about the food that I make...advice?

I wouldn’t be cooking for them then. She can cook and feed her own damn husband.

Tell her to go home and cook her own damn food just that simple

Next time she complains get up, take her plate and say “ oh you don’t like it let me get rid of it for you. Then dump the food in garbage.

Why are you showing her to be so nasty to you? People will always treat you the way you allow them too!!! Before your invite them over again tell her you understand she might not like what you make so if she wants to come over to keep her comments about your food to herself or simple don’t eat any of it. If she does it again tell her that since you can’t do right by hey your will no longer invite them over to eat! Put your foot down and stop allowing her to be so damn rude

Tell them to get the fuck out and go eat some where else :woman_shrugging:

Stop cooking as much or tell her since the food is never satisfactory she doesn’t need to eat it.

Oh, this is simple. STOP :stop_sign: cooking for her ungrateful a**. :woman_shrugging:t4: From now on SHE would be the one doing ALL the cooking since her food tastes so much better. You can still cook for your family since they appreciate you but the sister, nope.

Serve her cereal & say she wouldn’t like what you’re having anyway. A couple instances of serving her cereal should make her shut up. Anytime she complains, take her plate immediately & replace it with cereal.

Or if you have advance notice she’s coming, don’t make anything. Tell her that since she never likes your food you’re letting her order food for dinner from a restaurant.

Stop cooking for them. Just cook for yourself and your household (kids, husband)

I don’t have time for a page of drama. Unfollowing

Stop feeding her… problem solved… you’re welcome

Don’t cook any food for her.

Stop inviting her…period !

Stop feeding her. She sounds very rude.

Don’t cook for her ungrateful butt problem solved.

Uh, stop feeding them :woman_shrugging:t2:

plain and simple don’t let her eat at your house and when you tell her remind her, she doesn’t like your cooking anyway

Why are you feeding them? Are they mentally impaired? If not, I think I’d stop

Don’t cook for her . Buy takeaway and give her the bill .

Stop cooking for her … or make her cook it and critique her cooking

Switch off cooking you cook shw cooks etc.

She doesn’t like your cooking. Don’t feed her. She’s being a classic brat. Jerk. Bitch. Call her out on it. She gobbles up but complains.

Tell her to start cooking, and explain that she’s made you feel like nothing you make is good enough, therefore you won’t be cooking for her anymore.
She may think on things and realize she was being quiet rude and entitled and apologize…And if not then don’t invite her for meals anymore.

You jus need you sum gud rasapees! I cun sen ya sum ifn ya wantin!

Serve the plate then body slam her on it. :sob:

Do not invite her!!! SHE’S JEALOUS

1. tell her to bring food or cook
  2. don’t invite her for dinner

Tell her not to come over and eat your food then :woman_facepalming: that’s really ungrateful!!

It sounds like she is jealous of you for whatever reason and is trying to talk down on me because through your cooking

Tell her to go home n make it herself

Tell her you’re going to start eating your big meal at lunch, then maybe just a piece of fruit or small snack for dinner, because you’re just too tired to spend your evening cooking (for someone who does not appreciate it) and cleaning up (after that same person)! If that doesn’t work, tell her to shut up or go home! May sound a bit harsh but not as incredibly abusive as she is!

Don’t eat my food then. Stay home