My fiance has blocked me and I am not sure what I did wrong: What should I do?

You know what you have to do. This is not normal. After awhile the drama gets old and it is hard to keep the balls in the air. Like Alicia said…RUN, fast!

If he wanted you, you would not be blocked. Block him and find someone else. This is just childish.

5 Likes

He’s cheating. There’s no other reason.

3 Likes

Why do you refer to this guy as your fiance?

1 Like

Go you deserve better. Just think of this ridiculous game over and over till you die! No run!

Sounds like it’s over, move on while you can

1 Like

Sounds like he’s either ghosting or playing games. Either way you deserve better! I’d be afraid things would get worse if yall actually get married!

1 Like

Kick him to the curb, if he acts this childish now you don’t need to be his ma

1 Like

Be glad this happened now and not after you get married. Run girl and now! He blocked you?! He may be hiding things but that’s just my opinion bc you have known him for 12 years so someone isn’t adding up. Stop trying to communicate with him. Change your number, status and move forward. The right person won’t do this to you. I wish you the best!

You should not have went to his family to talk about him and your problems. That would be a red flag for me with you. Somethings are not meant for everyone else. He feels betrayed. That’s exactly what’s wrong, and now you have put it all over social media.

2 Likes

When he shows his true self believe him. Anyone who loves you wouldn’t treat you like that. He sounds immature

1 Like

Move on apparently he wants nothing to do with you …I’m sorry but find you someone that’s going to put you first…ignoring you is a childish game and dhows you how childish he is it will not get better if u marry him

Move on , he’s not interested anymore

Actions speak louder than words. Wash your hands of this toxic situation.

Have you ever heard the term “he’s just not that into you”?

He probably got cold feet after you got engaged.

1 Like

Even if he does finally talk to you when he’s ready this is not okay! He doesn’t get to dictate the relationship! Let him go , know your worth !

4 Likes

Tell him to f*ck off… why on earth would u want to spend ur life with such a narcissist.

1 Like

I would tell him, don’t bother, Goodbye.

This doesn’t sound like behavior that I would tolerate from my husband. If you’re married to me, we’re living together, you’re coming home every night, and you’re not going to be acting like a child.

Getting married won’t change him. He will still act this way after the wedding.

If you put up with it once, he’s going to KNOW it’s okay to treat you however he wants.

Leave now. Move on. Forget him. Live and learn from it and consider that a dodged bullet.

5 Likes

I think you best consider him out of your picture. Something or somebody has turned him off.

2 Likes

Sounds like he’s leading. U on and possibly cheating on u

1 Like

why do people allow others to treat them like this :eyes:

2 Likes

Sounds to me like you really need to relax and give him some space. Dont listen to all these other people telling you too move on. You don’t just throw away 12 years of your life. Let him figure his stuff out and quit harrassing him. I dont mean that in a mean way at all. Just back off and let him come to you

1 Like

Time for you to walk away

1 Like

Dump his butt now before its too late…is this the kind of guy you want to spend the rest of your life with???

1 Like

He’s telling you how he feels by his actions. Very shitty that he’s such a coward and can’t just say that he wants out. Just move on with your life and take it slow in the next relationship!

Tell him to kiss ur ass and go on with ur life if he acts like a child wait until u get married he really b one

I think his silence is telling you exactly how he feels. Involving someone in his family was not a good idea and it probably pushed him over the edge unfortunately. You deserve someone who will treat you with respect and love you correctly.

Sometimes no answer is your answer. Super immature on his part but sometimes you have to pick up your pride and leave without closure.

1 Like

He probably has a new toy to play with so find your own new toy and leave this broken one behind.

He had major cold feet and somehow believes if he treats you like this, you’ll do the backing out, the only thing you should do now is protect yourself and then decide if the 12 year friendship can even be salvaged

1 Like

Move on, he probably already has

1 Like

Girl you in trouble…let it go before you are in any deeper! This isn’t love.

Run. Don’t walk away. If this is how your engagement goes, imagine how bad it can be after marriage. You don’t need a reason why. Why do you think you did something‽ He might just be an unforgiving moody nut. You should be thankful that you saw his colors soon enough to prevent a big mistake. If he gets mad and won’t talk to you now… geeze. Do you really need people to tell you what to do?

2 Likes

I hate being ignored more than anything if it’s that bad not that far into it I would just let him go.

Its plane to see he’s done with you, even if you did nothing you NEED TO GET ON WITH YOUR LIFE. YOU DONT WANT THIS KIND OF A RELATIONSHIP. NOTHING BUT A PAIN IN THE ASS

Leave him alone girl.

I’m sorry this is happening to you. Unfortunately it sounds like he never really took your relationship seriously and honestly from this post, you’re describing an unhappy relationship. Leave him behind and move on to better things. :two_hearts:

1 Like

Ignore him and act like you don’t care. If he wants you he’ll start wondering what you are doing and why you are not calling him and he’ll start chasing you. And if he don’t he ain’t the one then

2 Likes

Walk away hes up to something maybe even cheating

2 Likes

You know how he feels, you just don’t know why. Let him go, find someone who will talk to you like an adult.

1 Like

Pack any of the stuff up you have of his. Drop it off and go about your life. In no way is this ok. If he tries to contact you ignore him. Unless you decide you want to remain friends.

Count your blessings, you have done nothing wrong, he is an insensitive jerk. He is showing you his true colors and they are not pretty. It is him and not you. Whoever your mind told you he is,it lied!

1 Like

He’s an ignorant mf … if he can’t sit down with you and be straight up now imagine if you end up marrying this ignorant bratt… please girl… let him go right now… I truly hate people like this… they leave you in the limbo foh with that ignorance

2 Likes

Get rid of him. He BLOCKED you?!! Wow!!! He doesn’t want u to see something!!!

3 Likes

Red flags everywhere. I’d just end it. I can’t stand being ignored. I get everyone needs space sometimes but I’ve never met someone that genuinely needed more then a couple hours to a day. He sounds shady.

3 Likes

It doesn’t add up does it. One minute he’s fine acting like Prince Charming offering you the world and then out of nowhere he just changes and makes you feel like you did something wrong. You’re left wracking your brain trying to figure it out but you can’t come up with anything. That’s because there is nothing you did wrong and you know that. Really you do. This is something within him. Leave him be and move on. When he tries to come crawling back because whatever it is he’s dealing with goes away…know your worth.

5 Likes

Maybe he’s pissed you got his family involved?? Maybe the relationship is moving really fast for him?
I’d leave and not turn back… he doesn’t seem worth the drama HES causing.

1 Like

You got engaged a month after dating that’s where you messed up, this is not me being judgemental but rather coming from experience…they say you don’t really know a person until you’ve lived with them a year or so…if he’s blocked you and ignoring you, please move on, DO NOT keep waiting on this person who may or may not come back to you.

You deserve better. Cut him loose and move on.

2 Likes

Please get out before you get married. Sounds like he is really unstable and untrustworthy.

1 Like

He’s bad news get rid of him…

1 Like

Really? I would block him and move on!!

2 Likes

He doesnt need to say how he feels because his actions are speaking loud and clear.Girl move on.You deserve better then his ignorance and outright disrespect.

5 Likes

Dump the loser, move on to something better

2 Likes

I’d be saying “bye Felicia” :grimacing:

2 Likes

If he blocks you, it’s over. I’d move on.

2 Likes

This is a joke? Who in their right mind would put up with that.

2 Likes

Fuck yeah you need to break up that’s crazy as hell and he sounds like my narcissistic ex he use to do the same shit it only gets worse he was always up to no good whenever he disappeared on me like that too

If he blocks you it means he doesn’t want to speak to you. Move on.

3 Likes

Cut your losses now. You deserve better.

3 Likes

Leave now and one day you’ll find someone worth your time and effort

2 Likes

Do not waste your time. You deserve better. Never settle for less than absolute joy

2 Likes

Bye,bye. I wouldn’t wait for him to do shit. He doesn’t want to get married. Screw him. Mind games. I don’t play that shit and you shouldn’t either.

That’s not a very healthy thing to do on his part and I would be VERY weary about following through with the marriage. You should return the ring, block him and move on. Good luck.

9 Likes

I knew a man for 4 decades. He was my brother’s best friend and we were good friends (and only friends)for many years. Both were married and had children … friends through all of this. Fast forward to when we both ended up divorced. After a time we decided to give it a try as a couple. It was great! It really was! Our children all grown and just the 2 of us… making plans to buy a home together etc He worked away from home seasonally (owned his own business)and was away from Tues-Fri. Spring and Summer. Sometimes I would go with him but had my own job as well. We would talk several times a day. Constant communication from him. 3 yrs into the relationship (he was away running his business, not unusual)when suddenly he wasn’t calling or answering my phone calls or calling me. He didn’t answer my brothers calls either. So unusual we were genuinely puzzled & extremely worried about him!
Long long story…
Anyway, while at a funeral 2 wks later I found out he had taken back up with his ex. They eventually moved back in together.
Moral of the story?
Tell him to get lost and move on. Because he has just doesn’t have the guts to say so.

8 Likes

Hes showing his true colors… find someone better

3 Likes

No reason ever you should be blocked by the one who asked your hand in marriage. Unless… he’s doing something he doesn’t want you to know about

5 Likes

Take the ring off and lose his phone number. He’s probably having second thoughts. He’s not man enough to talk to you about it.

2 Likes

DUMP HIM. WALK AWAY. That is not a man that cares for you, he is purposefully tormenting you. Narcissist games… This is a look into your future, a marriage full of mental abuse …or worse.

1 Like

Wow. Fuck him off. You’re worth more than that. Life’s too short. You deserve better.

PLEASE DO NOT MARRY THIS MAN!!! I can assure you nothing he has said is true,!!! You’re just his fill in make me feel good person., GIRL RUN

2 Likes

Silence speaks VOLUMES!!!
If he lover/respected you enough, he would let you know how he feels. It sounds like he’s taking the easy way out and making YOU be the one to call things off(which hun, if he really loved you, he would not hurt you this way)
Let him go. You deserve way better. You deserve the opportunity to be loved by a man who WILL appreciate you. Best wishes :heartpulse:

2 Likes

You need to move on…If this is how he treats you now…Imagine how it would be after you married him…And Obviously he doesn’t want to get married…so I would Block him and move forward

2 Likes

Sounds like a narcissist. He’s feeding off your attention. Let him go.

2 Likes

What’s wrong with you you still want to be with him you are delusional

1 Like

Cut him loose babe, hes not faithful, hes not committed to this

2 Likes

THAT IS CONTROLLING BEHAVIOR :clap::clap::clap::clap: Call this a blessing and let him go!

4 Likes

Adios buddy. You are an ass

Walk Away and mail the ring back. Trust me you don’t want that memory lingering

5 Likes

He’s a child that isn’t ready for a grownup relationship. Let him go!

3 Likes

I’d definitely leave and never look back.

1 Like

Girl you should’ve been left his a** alone. Please tell me you are NOT still planning a wedding. Sometimes silence speaks VOLUMES. I know you want closure but you need to move on. :woman_shrugging:t4:

6 Likes

He’s already cut you loose. He’s not worth it

2 Likes

Whatever his issue is, he handled this so poorly that you deserve better. I don’t care how long you’ve known him, after 6 months of dating this is too much drama.

1 Like

You don’t have a fiancé anymore. He’s too much of a baby to have a grown up conversation with you about it. Silent treatment is a form of control, don’t give him that upper hand, send him one last message that you’re done. You deserve better than that

2 Likes

You want this man to be your husband? Lol. My husband would never, I mean never, leave me on read. No matter how mad we are at each other, we speak to each other. We never ignore one another, and at the end of the day, we ask each other if we need anything in general. Food, a drink, air on, etc. Like, no. No man would do this if he truly loves you. Consider this a sign and let him be. Once you show you dont care anymore, he’ll try to walk all over you again.

1 Like

I think you know the answer, he doesn’t wanna stay and tell him your done

1 Like

Even if he came back tomorrow this an insight on how your life will be every time something goes wrong. Let go and move on no matter how bad it hurts. I know it will but better now than 1 year from now.

2 Likes

Start treating him the way he treats you(call his bluff) then you’ll know where you stand

Say good bye. It’s not going to get better. If he’s not communicating now, he doesn’t care about your feelings or you. He’s probably got someone else already.

1 Like

Live yourself more. Chose you

1 Like

I would just start ignoring him. He’ll probably wonder what’s going on. If he comes to you then you can talk. If not it wasn’t meant to be. Such a painful situation.

He’s a child, honey. Ditch him.

1 Like

You shouldn’t have to convince someone to choose you.

2 Likes

Leave and never look back

1 Like

He is speaking to you in volumes. Sometimes it’s not what someone says it’s what they don’t say. He is running from the commitment ,do not chase. Give him his space or break and make it permanent. You do not need this drama.

6 Likes

You deserve better. Drop him. Don’t waste your time.

3 Likes

Bye bye ! You deserve better !

1 Like