My boyfriend complains that my toddler leaves food around

She’s a kid. That’s what they do. He’s a controlling jerk and it will escalate. Run.

Tell the lazy sob , to get over himself , pick up the food and move on with his life. It’s far from being the end of the world

Tell him he lives there too :rofl:wtf this is embarrassing it’s his job to clean up after his kid too

You should have told him you saved it for him in case he was hungry.

Buddy pick it up yourself, he sounds like a idiot.

Your child comes first. Tell your boyfriend to shut up or hit the bricks!!!

Your child first tell him to grow up …

Need to get rid if him
There’s a better one our there for you.

Tell boyfriend to grow up

Get the hell away from this dude!

Is he the father of your child? He truly sounds like a horrible person. I wouldn’t want someone like that around my child.

I used to have a narcissistic ex like this and let me tell you it was hard to drill into his brain that she was my child and although he was a father figure (never there for his own tho) that what I say goes. I’ll clean the mess up after but she’s a child. She’d wanna come in and play on her tablet in our room and just spend time with us (her dad is STILL 3 years later rarely around so she craved that male attention) and he’d say shit like “go to your room and play in there like a normal kid” and that was one of the WORST things he could say and he said it so frequently because he knew it upset me and we’d fight constantly about it. I used to tell him my child (now I have two neither are his thank goodness and we haven’t been together in a few years) but unlike him my children and how you talk to them comes before you EVERY SINGLE TIME. I will never put a man above my children and you aren’t gonna speak to them like they are any less than you. He’d say shit to me like “I’m the king you’re nothing but a pheasant” and I got outta that relationship so fucking fast

Get a dog and get rid of the boyfriend problem solved

No reason a toddler should be walking around with food. Teach the kid to sit at the table

He needs to chill. This is what life with children is like. Tell him to grow up, shut up and just help clean

Sounds like you are taking care of two children…

Throw the whole man out. It’s only going to get worse. He sounds like a dude that would hurt a kid for spilled milk.

He ain’t the one sis, is he even her dad

Time to trow away boyfriend, find out what day is bulk trash pick up in your neighborhood!!! He will always cost trouble for you. Set him free and enjoy you and your baby. Right boyfriend will come and help you!!!

TRUST ME. I KNOW THIS FROM EXPERIENCE. He does not like your child. He will continue to treat the child like shit as time goes on. I’m not over reacting. I’ve been in this exact scenario. This behavior is going to spiral and get worse and worse.

Get her a little kids table with her favorite character, then teach her when she eats she only eats at her lil table she will enjoy having her lil space. Then kick the boyfriend to the curb, red flags all over the place.

1 Like

Get rid of the not-biological father shacking up boyfriend to your 2 year old baby and focus on raising your child in the way you see fit in your own home without a toddler mentality interloper who doesn’t like and clearly cant and wont tolerate children.

1 Like

He’s the one who should feel crappy for saying something and not picking it up himself! They are only babies once!

These are the kind of boyfriends that kill their girlfriends kids. Please leave him immediately and keep him away from your baby.

Ditch the bf he isn’t your hubby thankfully

Poor baby, this is not your toddlers fault. Your boyfriend is shit

Well for starters this is a baby! And, so the next time if he is a live-in and he leaves his shoes clothes plates cups glasses leaves the seat up on the toilet, REMIND HIM you are not his maid and you already have a toddler you you don’t have the energy to care for two baby one in diapers and one that might need a diaper (HIM) or a baby bib