My boyfriend and I have a baby together but he still talks to his ex: Any advice?

Get away from him, stay away from him. Sounds like he may not even push seeing his child but if he does be vigilant on how the baby is being treated by him as well. You don’t deserve to be slapped. It only escalates.

3 Likes

MOVE TF ON! he ligit slapped you over this topic!?! Wake up. Stay gone , you’ve done right by yourself and by your baby.

His ex , is more important, to him. & he slepped u. What are u waittlng fpr.tell him. To. Go

Kick him to the curb. Leave. Get out. You deserve better and so does your baby.

Not cool with the hitting you and he’s made his choice. Part of growing up and being in relationships is making sure your partner is being listened to and respected- his response was total disrespect. Move on or you will be his back up plan like she she is for you. You may be sad but you deserve more and better than that jerk.

4 Likes

Honey, run (don’t walk) away from this abuser! Get out with while you have just one of his babies to take care of.

1 Like

Leave. He should not be putting hands on you at all. You were right to leave with the baby. You and the baby deserves so much better. I pray the best for the both of you

If he hit you once he will di it again, trust me.

1 Like

You did not one thing wrong if he going to hit you then let her have him. Bc in The Long run he will hit her when someone else comes a long. God made us stong you got this. Don’t look back go forward

1 Like

Stay gone. Be his ex. He will still talk to you. Let him slap someone else. Hes trash if he hit you. The ex wants her cake and to eat it too. Hes too dumb to see that. Let him look dumb. Move on. The best revenge is you being happy. It may hurt for a while but one day you will look back at this and won’t even be able to understand how you questioned yourself. You did good momma💪 keep going. Dont look back

1 Like

If he can straight up slap you in your face, then he dont respect or care that much. Horrible. I’m glad u left.

1 Like

He slapped you? End of story. You did the RIGHT thing for you and your child by leaving.

1 Like

You need to take your baby and go.you dont derseve to be slapped.

1 Like

No you’re not wrong he obviously made his choice!

1 Like
  1. He slapped you 2. He’s still talking to his ex!

Leave his ass!!!

If he slapped you for what you said he’s not someone to trust. He should be more grown up. He’s an abuser. WILL just get worse

3 Likes

You did the right thing.

1 Like

Take him for child support and bounce. He’s a POS!!

1 Like

I hope u also called the cops and will seek child support. If he hits u once,he will always do it

2 Likes

Now my petty would have kicked in and her man will be made aware of her actions… We both join the single moms club together!!!

1 Like

He hit you? You did the right thing. Leave and never look back. Let him provide and be a father that is it. You deserve way better than that

1 Like

You did nothing wrong but take the baby with you… he slapped you mama…do you stil need a reason?? And dont say for the baby b.c thats not true ok… i rather parents be seperated from each other than have the baby grow up in a house where parents will argue all the time

2 Likes

Never look no and get child support

1 Like

Leave, man dont hit his babys mom!

1 Like

I was in a relationship where my guy thought it was okay to sleep with whomever and do as he pleased. He wouldn’t even allow me to take classes at the same college as him because he was telling everyone we weren’t together and that I wasn’t pregnant with his child. I found out at 25 weeks that I was having a boy, boyfriend then wanted to be involved. After he had ended things and I had moved back in with my parents. I being 18 at the time, fell for the stupid lies and moved back in with him. :roll_eyes: ugghh stupid me right!?! Things started to get scary and everything started to turn physica. Just the slightest little shove turned into him throwing a knife at me! Which it actually hit me in the stomach, thankfully it didn’t penetrate just a surface cut! Left him and of course just a couple weeks later he was crawling back, saying it would never happen again, he was SO SORRY. It’s all bullshit girl! I had my son and about 9 months later I left for good! He almost killed my son and I, in public at a college football game! If it hadn’t been for some very curious people who heard my son and I’s screams, we wouldn’t be here today! In just the short 9 months my son was exposed to that behavior from his father, I had SO many issues with him hitting, kicking, biting, slapping me or punching me in the face, pinching! It was awful!! I had no clue that children at that age absorbed as much as they did! If I could do it all over again, I wouldn’t change the fact that I had my son at 18 right out of high school. I would change the part where I didn’t stand up for my child or myself, the part where I should’ve packed my shit and NEVER looked back! Not only for your sake because nobody deserves to be treated like that, but do it for your baby! It takes a larger toll on them than you think! They see everything! Thats their future your showing them! It’s hard! Probably the hardest thing I’ve ever done was remove myself from an abusive relationship! But no matter what you have support, And thats all you need to move on!

Well he proved who he was and who he wanted and you can see the results of that don’t you think you should stay away from him he’s not very stable

He slapped you. What else do you need to know?? Get your child and get out. He has made his choice abundantly clear. He cant love you cause he still loves her.

Advice: call the police on your abuser and press charges. You’re a good mom and he wants to mess around. Not your fault. You deserve better.

1 Like

He hit you. Ex or no ex, he.hit.you. Please file a police report because if you don’t and you try to bring it up later, it won’t count.

1 Like

Time to RUN. He hit you once, he will do it again. Ive been there more times than id like to admit, in different relationships. If this has happened in the last 48 hours i believe you still have time to file charges. He shouldn’t be talking to his ex especially if you are not okay with it. He should respect you for your feelings and take them into consideration. His main concern should be you and that baby, clearly it’s not. As hard as it maybe due to feelings, it’s time for him to go. He WILL do it again!

If they ex’s kids are his you never should have put him on the spot it could have been worked out. But now. That he put his hands on you take your baby and leave. DO NOT GIVE HIM THE CHANCE TO GET WORSE!!!

If he slapped you… you need no more information. Someone who loves you will never hit you. EVER! And it’s a wrap… you can not ever go back to someone once they hit you. The slap is your answer love. He doesn’t love you. Take your baby and go be happy with someone who would never hit you. He is wrapped up on his ex.

2 Likes

Don’t just walk away…run as fast as you possibly can!!! He will absolutely do it again and again, trust me been there done that! Please don’t stay in a situation that could hurt you or baby! Motherhood is difficult regardless but it’s much easier having the peace of mind ME and MY CHILD are safe! Good luck

3 Likes

Slapped you? That’s abuse! Please get as far away from as you can. And no your aren’t wrong for leaving.

Ummm, he slapped you. I believe that means he doesn’t choose you. He’s not worth your time. You & your baby are better off. There’s a better someone out there for you, go find him.

Oh hel* NO! He’s done. Period. And you’re not wrong.

Never let anyone hit you. If he put his hands on you he doesn’t love you Same as if you put your hands on him you don’t love him how could someone who loves someone hurt the person they love. That’s not love. It’s time to move on and find someone who can treat you with the respect and dignity you deserve. Your baby should never have to see the father put their hands on the mother what kind of example is that. What a child sees they will think is normal and ok

1 Like

KICK HIM TO THE CURB… IF She has her own Family…She does Not want him…SHE IS MESSING WITH YOUR HEAD!!! TELL Her husband on her and him and go see a lawyer . If he does not open his eye then he is a ass wipe…

1 Like

He hit you period! Why would you even need to ask if you did the right thing. That was your answer.

Once a man hit,s you ,they think they can do it over and over , take your sweet baby and start a new life far a way from him, May you find the right man to be in your life.

8 Likes

Get FAR away from him! But get your child!

In the long run your better off without him if he can’t be a good Daddy to you and your baby he isn’t worth a tinker Dam go get child support and move on trust your judgement and make the best of life for you and your child

I agree. Take you and your sweet child and start a new life. Never should a man hit a woman regardless of what the issue is or what the circumstances are. Pray you find a safe place to start anew.

6 Likes

you absolutely made the right choice. good for you!! be strong and stay away.

10 Likes

Who gives a shit if your right or wrong. He slapped you. That’s just grounds for termination. Screw that! Count your blessing and thank God that you left and got away from him. It would have only gotten worst. Don’t let this man block your blessing. Stay strong

4 Likes

You’re doing the right thing… He seems to care to much about his ex and not his own family he helped create. Not your problem.

5 Likes

Stay away! Dont go back at all not one time even if you love him because once you put up with that once he will think you will deal with it and forgive him again someone who loves you would not slap you and especially not over an ex he obviously still has feelings for that past relationship or it would never have gotten so mad about it you and your child should come first and if that isnt the case hes definately not worth it period!!!

1 Like

Don’t fall for his crap of not meaning to slap you , he was just upset, he won’t do it again because he will do it again DONT GO BACK TO HIM he has shown you what type of man he is and yes you miss him and love him but that slap is telling you everything you have questioned

There is no reason for him to be in contact all the time with an ex if they don’t have kids together. The bigger issue here is him putting his hands on you. That should be reason enough to never go back. Odds are it will happen again no matter how many times he says it won’t. This time it was slap, next time it might be a punch! Run & run fast. You and your baby deserve better than that! Throw that trash out to the curb.

3 Likes

He hit you. Once it starts it gets worse and if he feels he got away with it ,it will happen again. Donwhats best for you and the baby. You dont deserve to be second fiddle and neither does your child.

9 Likes

Your f*#k boy free glow is going to be fierce honey. And don’t stay with a man who puts hands on you period. Let ole girl deal with that mess. Take that sweet baby and make the life you deserve :black_heart:

9 Likes

You did the right thing. You need to run. Love isn’t about hitting. And it’s ok to be friends with an ex if your comfortable with it and you aren’t. His reaction was your answer. Stay away. You’ll be fine.

14 Likes

You are not wrong for walking away from him. Stay away from him, he will cause immense hurt and damage to you and your child.
Surrender your life to Jesus, and pray that God will send you a good Christian man!!

6 Likes

Your are not wrong, the fact he won’t quit talking to his ex is a red flag, do they have a child together, if so then I can see him having to talk to her then only concerning said child, but if no child then she’s an ex for a reason. He slapped you, not cool at all, no one male or female should lay a hand on their significant other, no matter how mad you are. They do it once they can do it again. Your child does not need to be put into that kind of situation, the child is your number one priority, even though he is the childs father evidently, you and the child is not his number one concern. No one is worth the time or effort if they don’t make you and your child their first priority, you need to worry about you and your child.

2 Likes

If he hits you once he will hit you again you need to leave him and find you and your baby a safe place

1 Like

I agree with Nicole, when your child is old enough to understand why you left you tell her or him so that he or she wont be mad at you

You had to leave once he put his hands on you but you should of had him arrested

Would it be ok if your baby says something he doesn’t like and he smacks it? You and your child deserve way better. Run run run.

Does he have kids with her too? Do not keep him away from his kids…leave him because he struck yoj…not because he speaks with his ex…if the broke up fdiends??good for them.

1 Like

So far i see a lot of good advice get away stay away if a man hits u one time he will be comfortable doing it more and more no one needs that in a relationship period he is a real piece of crap in my book and dont ever think u cant do this alone because you can i know i did with two kids of corse we had ups n downs but made it just fine!!

Move on and do not look back

5 Likes

Keep walking away. You will be fine just you and the baby

2 Likes

Oh my goodness, dear you made the right choice. He slapped you over giving him an ultimatum? He has some serious issues. Stay as far away from him as possible. He’s not over his ex and this is emotionally dangerous for you. It’s time to move on.

2 Likes

You did the right thing if he hit you instead of talking things over

You already did the right thing.you an your child deserve better.

1 Like

He’s hung up on his ex girl get a clue and run!!!

Leaving was the best thing you could have done stay away from him I’ve been there

1 Like

Do not walk away but RUN AWAY as fast as you can.

You and the baby deserve better, don’t ever go back to that

Keep away from him let him have his ex ,you need to take care of you and your baby

If he could hit you imagine the baby… run!!

If he slapped you?

Buh bye!!! :v:t2::v:t2:

leave his ass don’t look back and give him a chance to be in his baby life

He slapped you. That’s it.

You did the right thing. You deserve better than that!!

1 Like

It saddens me that you even ask

1 Like

If you have low income go talk to an legal aid were you live at, see I have 3 beautiful kids and my ex and his parents forced me into signing over my custody rights to his parents and so HE’S got my 3 kids and I did nothing to them to deserve this and I didn’t know anything about legal aid until it was all said and done and my ex abused me by locking me outside in the cold, physically rape me because I was crying and screaming at him for him to get off of me and he blackened my eye and he has an aunt that works there at the jail place in Gilmer Texas and she went and erase all his background checks to make him look good and so here he is still walking the streets when he should be in prison! He took my 3 kids away from me when my oldest son Austin was 4 years old my middle son Caleb was 3 years old and my daughter Kaitlyn was 2 years old and now my oldest son Austin just turned 17 years old on August 31st and my middle son will be turning 16 years old on October 7th and my daughter Kaitlyn just turned 14 years old on April 6th so I basically didn’t get to watch them grow up like I wanted to thanks to him! He divorced me for another woman and did things to make me look bad like giving my middle son Caleb my seizure medicine which made him start having seizures that and so we had to rush him to the Emergency Room!

You are never wrong for leaving someone that would physically assault you! Get as far away from him as you can. I say file charges and get custody of your baby or he’ll do it to them. Abusers are sneaky… you are completely right side of him hitting you, why would he be talking to his ex? Wtf??

You did right don’t go back if he hit you once he WILL do it again, and maybe the baby

Everyone else said it perfectly. Time to start a new life on your own with your baby.

He should take your feeling into consideration and not just blow them off like they don’t mean anything

First of all. If he slapped you,that is NOT love. Throw his pathetic ass to the curb where he belongs. :ok_hand:

He slapped you??? And it starts!

A man should never hit a women.
Stay away