If you have multiple kids what are their bedtimes?

If you have multiple kids do you stager their bedtime to make it less distracting if they share a room. for example. My 3&5 year old shares a room, my 7 year old has her own and the 1 year old has his own for right now.

2 Likes

I’d say bedtime is bedtime for all of them. You need some alone time for yourself to unwind.

1 Like

I’d say put the youngest down first, then the 3&5 year old shortly after and then allow the 7 year old to go last.

Depends on the kid. My son requires minimal amounts of sleep so he goes to bed around 9:30. My daughter requires sleep to function without drama, so she goes to bed by 8:30. And they’re older… 14 and 11.

13, 11, 8, 4 - all get tucked in around 830/9pm - hopefully by 10/11pm they are asleep.
They all read in bed before going to sleep which helps keep them quiet.

They all should have the same bedtime routine, it’s easier that way.

I have a 7&5 year old they go to bed at same time

My 3 are 8 6 and 5. Share a room and routine

We have 4. My 3 that share are 10, 9 and 7. They have the same bedtime. All 3 require the maximum amount of sleep. They all go to bed at the same time. My oldest has a separate room and has a later bedtime

My 3 year old goes to bed at 6, my two 8 year Olds go to bed around 830.

i have 2 that share a room there a yr apart they go to bed everynight at 9

I have 4 kids age 13,9,3,and 8 months we all go to bed at 10 pm for sure if some crash sooner then they do but 10 pm everyone is in bed