I just had a c-section and my husband doesn't help me with anything: Advice?

Youre already hurt.
And.youre already on.your own
Hes made that clear:/

Youre gonna hurt yourself far worse if you stay in this situation.
I think you should really consider whats best for YOU right now.

Take care of yourself and the baby first. If he’s verbally abusing you get out and move on. He’s a dirt bag

He never loved you. Leave.

Hun, you are already hurt.

Go to your Momma house . God and your Momma! In that order. SMH …

Run !! He is horrible!

Kick his ass to the curb. He’s about as useful as teats on a bull.

So sorry he is a ASSHOLE, you are a amazing person, you gave the beat gift in life. Now for him maybe put his Balls in something that will pull & pinch the hell out of them. Then tell him to get off his ass & do everything.:sunglasses::rage:. SHAME SHAME ON HIM. If he keeps this up threw him to the curb. You are better then that. Stay strong.:pray:

Leave yesterday! Rip the band aid off. No one deserves a prick like that!

Is that even a serious question!!!.. After all that you have been through from the very first day of pregnancy up until now and how far and much more to go through and that’s his behaviour and words towards you SMFH you deserve better #douchebag

You need to leave him. You just had a baby be shouldn’t be telling you your not attractive. Fuck him. When I had my daughter 2 years ago my husband wouldn’t even barely let me get up once we got home. And I didnt have a c section. I felt fine and everything but he treated me like a queen. She was 6 weeks early so we both struggled a bit. He had to go back to work the week after she was born but the following week he took off and I barely got up. If hes not treating you right just leave him. It’s not going to change. He helped create that child he should be taking care of you and that baby now more than ever.

Sounds like talking to other hos on phone

I think he showed enough who he is… If hes gonna treat you like that after a whole c section and havin a baby ion think theres a reason to stay thats when a man really gon show you his true self… Id leave. You do not need that toxicity. you and baby deserve so much better. God bless. Remember real situations expose fake ppl.

Put eyedrops in his drink… diarrhea for days! What an asshole.
Hang in there beautiful :wink:

What leave the bastard, take your child out of the situation and get a Lawyer and have a life

Toxic is toxic. U just had surgery. Any real loving husband would take care of you. Get out. Now.
When they are angry is when they speak the truth the most

1 Like

Leave him… you don’t deserve to be treated like that! You deserve better. Stop thinking about getting hurt start thinking about yourself and your baby. If that’s my husband I will beat the shit out of him first n leave his sorry lazy ass. Like I said u deserve better n it’s not with him. Take care

Leave his sorry lazy ass