I found out my mom and boyfriend are sleeping together

Hope u took screenshots. Hold a Mother’s Day party stand up give a speech and show all the evidence

2 Likes

You deserve much better. Cut them both out of your life. Blood might make you biological, but not family. Remember that.

Post on Facebook & tag them :joy_cat:

Lorena Bobbitt your bf and tell your whole family about your mom being a hoe

Alice Murphy READ THIS SHIT

1 Like

POP OFFFFFFF. That’s so messed up

If you need tips on hiding the bodies, message me…

3 Likes

Oh I’d make a scene so big they’d die of utter embarrassment, then I’d pat my ass at both of them. Your mother sure didn’t care about your feelings whatsoever.

Screenshot and send to yourself and then make a Mother’s Day post on Facebook with it all

1 Like

Your mom is a piece of shit and you should definitely let her know by shitting on a plate and giving her that for Mother’s day. Your bf is also a piece of shit and you need to leave him. But wow, your mom deserves to be called out and humiliated in a big way because of her selfishness. More worried about getting dick than betraying her own child … Awful human being.

So make a plan and catch them. Then blow up! This way you won’t get any piss poor excuses and definitely cut all ties. I’m sorry you’re going through this. Ugh I couldn’t even imagine but you deserve better.

Look at the actual number stored under the fake name & take a picture of it; no denying that; also do the prettiest thing you can think of to confront them; I’d do it in front of other family members as well; have a family get together and print out all the text messages and hand them all out to everybody or something; sending love :heart:

That is some messed up $hit… I’m going to straight up say… CAUSE A SCENE! I would blow this up in front of the entire family, record it and post it on their social media pages.

So sorry you’re going through this, you don’t deserve this bs. Personally, I’d out them both and have his crap packed up to leave at her house.

Well , try to get her phone again and screenshot everything you want , get everything print it and put it together like a presentation.
Invite everyone you can , family , friends and even his mom and family ( like to a Mother Day dinner kind of gathering )
Expose them in front of every one.

I’m sorry you have to experience a betrayal like this , your mom ir not a mother and you do not longer own her anything not even respect , I will put a end to the relationship

Play it cool plan big mothers day event have your boyfriend help then during your get together have a slide show an at end slide show all sudden their pics an messages pop up for everyone to see who attended. Then everyone sees what shitty ass people they are an then kick his ass out your house an your mom out your life. Be strong be bold be true

They both need to be ashamed of themselves what a piece of crap I can see why the boyfriend did it because some men are just pigs I said SOME MEN not all of them but your mother that’s just sick if you need help ill go and show her what’s right and what’s wrong gladly sounds to me your mom should have went and bought a toy if she is that desperate what kind of a mother would do that to her own daughter.im sorry that you have to go through this but seriously I would be more then happy to come give your mother a course in what’s right and what’s wrong

I’d be printing off screen shots and photos for her to unwrap in front of everyone. But I’m petty Betty. Congratulations on your new boyfriend

This is so gross. I’d make a huge scene and never speak with either of them again. That’s a shit mom and a shit man….

GIRL. DEADASS? This is crazy. I instantly had so many things. I’d start with his mom and see if she would be willing to help crash your mom big surprise. Her son to busy to be with his mom cuz he is wanting yours.

I’d literally die. I don’t even know.

1 Like

Take screenshots, send to your phone. (:star:Delete evidence from moms phone​:star:) Print screenshots, put them in a box with a pretty bow. Happy Mother’s Day :blush: during dinner, with everyone at the table.

2 Likes

Have the pictures printed into a book as her gift. Take her to her all time favorite restaurant that she frequents. Go ahead and invite his mother, because she needs to know how old her son’s new girlfriend is. Once your entire family is there, as well as his mom and family is all there. Order your drinks, and wait for them to come to tbe table with them. Once you get the drinks, stand up to make a toast, and begin it with, “today is an unforgettable day for all of us here. Let’s start, first, with your gift, mom.” And hand her the wrapped book. Once she opens it, she is going to try and hide it from anyone’s eyes. But she will look at him, instinctively, first. Once that happens, start talking again “Today is unforgettable not only because it’s mothers day, but you see, I recently discovered something life changing. Mom, tells us what your gift is…” and go with it. Get as loud as you need to without getting the cops called on you. Embarass the shit out of her, let his mom chime in. Make her never go back to her favorite place to eat. Try to change her life, and make it as messy as possible for her. Then drop her ass like a microphone and walk out of her life. Mothers don’t do that shit to their daughters

Make a scene! Still do the surprise but make it a “surprise I found out you’re boning my bf and fuck you both!” Surprise. That’s messed up I’m sorry :disappointed:

Face reality and just let it go. First of all, if he’s your boyfriend for the last 5 years he obviously doesn’t love you enough to accept responsibility and make it permanent and any man that would have an affair with your mother while dating you can never be trusted to be loyal. Take your self respect and leave the whole situation. Neither one of them is acting like a loving, respectful person.

1 Like

Nah, plan something out, invite siblings family. Act like you gonna do a tribute slide show for her 1st couple pics of her and kids and then expose her texts and pics on a slideshow and CALL HER TF OUT!!!

Omg girl get away from them both! Run don’t walk because that’s disgusting! I’m sorry that this happened to you but cut all ties! I am a Mom and could never!! Trust your instincts and judgement. You will never make sense because it makes no common and moral sense! I know what my husband looks like naked so I’m sure you know what your boyfriend does too! I feel terrible for you! Nobody should ever go through this! Trust yourself and be done!

I’d post the whole conversation publicly and call them out :sob::sob: terrible advice but that’s what I would do. I’d also cook them dinner made with dog food EAT UP B*TCHESSSS :disappointed::disappointed::disappointed::disappointed:

I don’t have advice for you… I am so sorry you are going through this. My husband had a similar experience with his ex. His ex girlfriend slept with his dad.

This is sad and the most toxic thing I’ve seen today prayers for you may god put peace in your heart and may your mother come to her senses and beg for your forgiveness along with gods

I would have sent screen shots to yourself then deleted the messages to yourself. Send them to your sister and ask how to personally handle it. Only other person who could put themselves in your shoes is your sister. Ask her what she would do if mom was fn her bf and brain storm a course of action

That’s sick Fortunate for you that you found out NOW what type of person he is and your mother should be ashamed of herself he’s old enough to be her son but to betray you like that!!! Sorry I would never trust her again or have anything to do with her

Just cut ties… don’t even give them the decency of last words. Could do it on mother’s day, a little bit petty :sweat_smile: but I would… so sorry this happened to you.

You should print all the texts and photos and make a scrap book for her. Happy mother’s day

Surprise them both on Mothers Day… tell them to keep one another and move on girl… not worth it… big hugs and I can’t imagine a parent going this low but it happens… sorry

I would do the same thing, bring over family, ALL family to be exact. Start with a nice speech and end with a Madea speech. :laughing:
You should’ve sent everything to your phone so you’ll have backup. You know they will try to deny it or record everything and make a movie about it on mother’s day. That would be awesome to see the look on everyone faces. I’m sorry this happen to you though. Better now then later on down the road. :confused:

Just dump him say you don’t love him anymore and that you know now he is not the one, no explanation, and get on with your life you deserve better.

Walk away do not give them your time or emotion. Heart breaking as it is keep your head up and breath deep

Print all the pictures and hang them up for them to see along with the texts and his phone number clearly visible. Even if his name in her phone is his middle name, you can still see the number. Make a scene if you want. :sparkles: and then kick him out lol

Print out copies and wrap them for he Mother’s Day gift.

Alice Walker wrote this scenario into The Temple of My Familiar. I was not surprised to learn that she’s estranged from her own daughter.

I’d leave him woth her and tell her happy mother’s day have him bye

I’d just dump them both … there just as bad as each other and your mum will use everything in the book to try and manipulate you to her side … just send a text to both of them saying “we’re done and you know why “

Sometimes the best response is none at all. Just walk away and never look back.

Oh man I would lose my shit with my mom. I had the thought that you could take them to a nice restaurant and throw a drink on her and tell her you know everything and leave them with the check. Better yet throw a drink on him too. And not water. Something that will ruin their nice clothes.

I’d make a surprise puzzle of the pics and emails and have her put it together along with friends and family

I would have sent all the pictures and texts to my phone! They would both be put on blast on Mother’s Day!

I would get your mom phone and send a text from your mom or boyfriend phone to meet up at a motel . And then delete it . And sent back and watch and take photo and bust them

You’re better than me because I would straight fight him and my own mother at that point. :smiling_imp:

Print out screenshots decorate with them and throw a “caught you fucking my mother-s day” party for them

Omg I’m so sorry for you that is the lowest thing a parent can do to their own child.

on mother’s day tell him in front of your mom you found out you got aids or something you can’t get rid of and basque in the horror in her eyes

1 Like

Print the texts, wrap it as a gift and gift them both. Disgusting behavior. I’m sorry.

I’d get the pictures printed and put them in a box and have him give her the present

Fuck Mother’s Day. Flatten his tires

Oh hell!!! Cause a scene, there is no being the bigger person in that situation!

Don’t worry about it it’s her not you

Girl get the damn number to make double sure

I would have screen shotted the texts & wrapped them up for her to open infront of everyone. The look on both of their faces would have given me what I needed :joy:

If inwas in this situation id be in prison :laughing:

Take a screen shot of one of the racy convos get it printed on a cake and right before dinner pull that sucker out . Dump both of their asses .

I would try to get the phone again and print the pictures and expose the fuck out of them

Surprise her on mother’s day with all their texts and photos on a big screen TV in front of everyone

I would have lost my sh*t the 2nd I found those texts. Mama would have been out of that shower with my help.

Serve them both up a big ol’ slice of Miss Minnie’s Famous Chocolate Pie…

Disown they both and start a new life

Bring her an erotic cake with a certain birthmark on it

Invite all your family over and create a slide show presentation for everyone to see. :rofl::rofl:

Be the bigger person? No bigger person in this situation. Mate, raise a riot… let them have it. Don’t hold back feelings!!! Don’t hold back anything… Seriously if that was my partner and mother!! No going back… yuck!!

Leave him he dirty dog and your mother scum dirty old bag just leave wipe them out of your life what mother does this