I found out my mom and boyfriend are sleeping together

I’d plan a big get together/dinner with as many family members as possible. Send screenshots to your phone, print them out, put them in a nice binder, and give them as a gift in front of everyone. Also, pack up anything of his and make it gift #2. They deserve each other, and you deserve so much better. I’m so sorry you are going through this :pleading_face:

Make a scene! And then drop both of them from your life. Shame on your bf but unforgivable shame on your mother. I’d embarrass the heck out of them.

I’d go ahead with the Mother’s Day Celebration and announce it in front of EVERYONE present…then, I’d kick them both to the curb and get to a therapist asap to help ME get through it…

I would have screenshot and wrapped that shit up! Happy Mothers Dayyyyy

I’d plan a huge breakfast… and as y’all sit down to eat bring it up to both of them… points if you could get ahold of her phone and print the msgs out for them…

I would send myself screenshots and the pictures of them and print them for mother’s day I would put them in a frame along with a picture of me. I would put them in a stack with the picture of me on top and wrap them and give them to her at the party. When she opened it she’d think she’s just getting a nice mother’s day gift then I’d lose my :poop: on both of them and cut them out of my life. Take something nice of theirs and cash it in for therapy.

Send yourself all the texts and pics. Then, make a “special” video for Mother’s day to share with the ENTIRE family and any friends available. But , I’m that bitch!

Definitely make a huge scene and keep us posted please so sorry this happened to you

I would put that picture on a cake and give it to my mom for mother’s day

I’m so sry you are going through this .I know ur heart is broken .I don’t really have any advice bec I think u just need to follow ur heart on this.Its ur life so u need to do what ur heart tells u to do.i just feel so bad for u that u have to deal with this in ur life ,this is a terrible situation.

Send the text to yourself, print them out and wrap them up to gift to your mom for mother’s day.

My brothers dad was my sisters bf so I feel ya.

You can’t help that your mom is :wastebasket: but you can treat her accordingly. & I’d laugh in his face because that’s just gross :older_woman:

Yessss print the pictures and hang them everywhere, EVERYWHERE and say happy mothers day!!!

I am so sorry this is happening to you.
Skip the big surprise unless you’re going on Vacation ALONE!
Yes they have to be confronted, but be prepared to never get the validation you want.

Get rid of bad rubbish they both deserve each other an u deserve better but damn right I would cause a scene 1st an let them know I know by printing off the messages an putting them together with the pictures #happymothersday to you !!!

I would call them put when Everyone is there! Sister and all! The more the merrier

Invite everyone of your family member and friends. Make a surprise cake that says something about the cheating put cake in both their faces.

I would just never speak to them again. Go do something nice for yourself instead this weekend.

That’s so messed up. I would screenshot it and send it to yourself, so that when you do bring it up, you have clear evidence. Then I’d find a way out of both of their lives as soon as possible.

Get proof first. Save everything you can.

1 Like

I am
So sorry . That is just awful . Please get yourself a good therapist- this is a very big deal and you will need help
Getting through .

Walk away from both of them!

1 Like

Make the biggest scene then walk out all dramatic like. Blow up all the pictures display them all paying close attention to the birth mark

I am mean and would plan a big surprise….blow up pictures and texts and put them on display. U deserve better dump them both!

Send your mom a mother’s day video of pics of the two of you and sandwich pics of those screen shots in after picture 12. Even better if you play it for the crowd. :smiling_imp:

Make mothers day dinner and put visine drops in theirs. I’m petty, petty though. :rofl::sob:

I’d fuck them both up but that me … I say do what ever you need to … and go as crazy as you please …

I agree with all these comments. Im also quite petty when hurt. But also knowing myself personally, IF I didn’t make a scene and approach them privately then it’s possible to fall for some BS and get con’d into their lie or excuse or something. Im a lot stronger now but I have been in relationships knowing darn well the truth and chose to cover my eyes to it. “I’m sorry won’t do it again” etc. So id have to make a scene because then there is no going back from it. In the end the truth coming out will be the only way to get the truth and hopefully closure. You deserve better. SO much better! You get one life and deserve to be with someone who respects you, loves you and would never do this to you.

Sorry you’re going thru this.

My mother’s day present would be all the screenshots posted in a big poster since you’re soon to be ex boyfriend will be there,and blast em.

1 Like

Being the b!+(h I am, I’d find a way to print off all of those texts between them and present them to her in a book or hang them around the house so everyone can see.

I would make a scene. Those are the two people you trusted!

It would be Mother’s Day like no other!!!

4 Likes

Heres what I would do… I imagine you’ve seen those reels where you tell them you have a surprise for them, blindfold them, and write a bunch of words on a big white piece paper or poster board and they just keep dropping to reveal more and more words and basically out themselves. What I would do is do it on mothers day in front of all the family and your boyfriend front and center. And video it. Cut your boyfriend out of the planning and take care of it all yourself. On the papers, id put, something to the effect of:

a mother is … loving…patient and kind… caring…trustworthy…a good advice giver… a safe space… always there for you… no matter what (add whatever you want in there)… And then, at the end "except my mother… she’s really an overachiever in this department… she REALLY deserves a mother of the year award this year… in going above and beyond even my wildest dreams imaginable…so…i thought id return the favor, and let you know how deeply…and whatbit meant to me…when i found out…that she is having a sexual relationship with MY BOYFRIEND… behind my back…:joy:Happy F’in mothers day, Mom. Have a nice life. I hope you two are happy together. :joy::joy::joy:

Have her out herself that way to an empty box which instead of a gift for mother’s day, it’s an empty box that she can take all the care, memories, advice, and mother daughter relationship that best sums up your relationship can can be found in that empty a$$ box.

I’m be having a big mother’s day surprise planned alright! One that no one would see coming and that would expose them both :wink:

Print those pics and texts out, staple them into a little book and make it a home made Mothers Day card type of thing.

I’d double confirm first by checking his phone. Take screen shots and send to yourself. I’d then buy a billboard with their pics and put them on blast but that’s me. I’m do sorry I can’t imagine how you must be feeling. That’s appalling

Print off all screenshots . And make a cute little scrap book and have them inside the scrap book. Or something like that . Box and wrap the screenshots. Do something and cause a scene I would freak out .

I’d gone stay cut off my mother and leave my boyfriend. Fuck that. Untimate disrespect from both of them.

Not worth the effort, no
scene. Do not lower yourself to their level. They deserve each other

Blow up the pictures and have huge display for mothers day… humiliate them back…

I’d make a special presentation for mothers day… it would be a slideshow or printout of their texts :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::rofl:

I would make big ass prints of those texts and make s toast at the party reading them all out loud

Be done with him. Confront your mother privately.

Give her a gift with those prints text and pictures :joy:

Invite the whole family over, slash one of their tires so they just can’t up and leave when you blast em!

I would think u know ur boyfriends number that would tell u right there that it’s him

1 Like

Get her phone and send them to yourself! Check the phone number and make sure it’s him. They won’t be able to lie their way out of it

1 Like

I’d literally just ghost them both

That’s 2 people you can never trust again.

7 Likes

Be the bigger person? Hell fkn no!! Cut ties with both of them for good. Unbelievable

This would be the time to make that special pie from the help .

9 Likes

Good bye to both of them and wish them well

I thought Brooke Logan was just a character in a soapie🙄

Whatever you do please record and post it!!! You deserve better!!!

I would wait until Mothers Day and then lose my shit in a restaurant or something

I would make absolutely certain before doing anything.

They’d both catch these hands that’s so fucked up

I would show up and show out! WOW!

I’m so so sorry you have to deal with that.

Get the whole family together for Mother’s day, and drop the bomb in front of everyone. Embarass the hell out of both of them, they deserve it! This situation does not call for being the bigger person.

Please keep us updated on what your doing to do

if this is really true…why in the hell did you stay??? Leave & leave now & don’t look back

2 Likes

I’d throw a mother day celebration and do a this is your life theme. Have a slideshow and have them texts be the end of the slideshow and then dip out and make sure no one sees ya.

Make a collage out of the screenshots and get that shit put on a t shirt for both of em!

Call Maury and get that man out of retirement.

Ohhhh, I’d make a seen alright. Have your mama day party. Make a billboard telling all. Present at cake cutting. Or print out texts. Wrap them up in gifts. Give to mom and BF for mothers day gift during party. Send texts to all family members. His and yours. :angry: :rage: :triumph:

Leave the situation, change the situation or accept the situation. You always have choices.

Definitely get screenshots. I’d make a big scene on Mother’s Day have a party, get drunk, and show my a$$. I’m so sorry you’re goin through this it’s not right at all.

If it were me I’d fall completely off the face of the either because neither of them deserve you.

1 Like

I’d send myself the texts, print them out, and make them into a book to give to her on Mother’s Day :tipping_hand_woman:t3:

If I was 100 percent sure it was him, Everything would be printed out and put in a nice album to give to her. We would all have dinner together and when I finished eating I would give her the gift, along with him and all his crap.

2 Likes

Id just not talk to either one for a while. I’d stay away from them. They are both evil!

Send her a card with a collage of photos

Do a poster board with all thier texts printed on it and do it in front of the whole family. This is 100% unforgivable for both of them. She’s not your mother she’s a snake that deserved Karma to screw her.

Send yourself them texts print them put them in a gift box w a card that says “thanks for everything you do for me and my family, including getting my man off” put it on her bed. take your kids out without your man and enjoy the day w them babies.

My egg donor did this… Walk away cut all ties… It hurts n u deserve better than this

Damn… Dnt ask me cause I’ll have u in jail doing life… Print them pictures out fasho thts your proof fuck making a dinner call them over and lay it on them…

Disgusting, filthy,and dysfunctional AF. Delete them both the hell out of your life permanently. Don’t waste one millisecond on either of them.

2 Likes

You mom and boyfriend are trash. If your able move out. Move to a friends get the out of that environment. You deserve better.

Get her a Mother’s Day card and put the screenshots in it

I feel like I’d pack my things and leave. Get number changed right before. Idk. That’s disgusting. They don’t deserve one ounce of your time. I’d send the photos to ALL the family though before I left.

1 Like

Slap a bow on his head and tell your mom he’s her mothers day present then walk out the door without him

Id give him to her for mothersday!

Kayla Kean girlll whattt even :face_with_peeking_eye:

Make a reservation for brunch on Sunday… Find an excuse to drive separately from your boyfriend (like you need to pick up balloons on the way and they’ll take up too much room in the vehicle) but send the “gift” with him. In a gift big is a card (wrapped up in tissue paper to hide).
Wait until you know that they’d be sitting, waiting for you… Wait until they call or text and reply with, “Open the Gift.” The gift is a Get Well Soon card… all you write inside is You Sick F*cks!

Nothing more… They need to figure out how you know and freak out. Obviously you don’t show up! If he lives with you, get the locks changed (and change garbage door code). If you live with him, get your stuff out!!!

Mother’s day she’d be getting the gift of an ass beating :blush:

What a scum bucket! How can you do that to your own child?? Absolutely sickening

I’d bake her a :poop: pie with a picture on it!

Don’t SKIP Mother’s Day! Print everyone of those messages out, large font especially! And wrap those babies up for her to open in front of everyone. Invite every family of both of them. Also have all your things for you & your kids ( If involved ) set up so that way you can just leave. Cut mommy dearest off & divorce that POS. That’s just gross on both of their part!

Do the same thing to her, with her significant other. :wink:

Cause a scene!!! Throw her a Mother’s Day bash and expose them!!!

Like I said, out your mom and your fiance to the world. On Facebook, in person, all of it.

1 Like

Snip snip hoe. Idc if that’s your mom or not.

Here’s me being petty.
Do the surprise. Invite family and shit. While at the surprise make a speech about how great moms are like
Mother’s Day is a day to celebrate wonderful mothers. Mothers who love their children and take care of them. Long pause…all except my mother. Who has been sleeping with my boyfriend and sexting him behind my back…
Then leave and let it soak in for everyone else…

I’m petty. I would take screenshots and have a party with everyone but don’t forget to say Julian!! You have to say Julian!!! And see what they say!! :joy::joy: Tag your it…Julian!

Click on his name in the contact to verify it’s his number and actually him she is texting…

Just be careful it still could possibly be someone else with a very similar birthmark . You might make yourself look like an idiot on mother’s Day in front of everyone if you make a seen .
Just confront her earlier then if it turns out you where right then f…K mother’s Day she doesn’t deserve anything.

I’d invite his mother and your mother to be in the same room and then let it all fly

2 Likes

SS all those messages to you and delete the evidence, change your number, block them from all social media, block their numbers, move out and don’t say anything to them.

You don’t owe them
any explanation. Be the bad bitch you are and move on with your life and he will soon realize what he had but it’s too late!