I cannot sleep without my body pillow...advice?

Okay so while I was pregnant with my last daughter, she is now 2. My husband got me this full sized body pillow. It was perfect for how miserable I was that I couldn’t get comfortable. It helped me so much that 2 years later I’m still sleeping in my body pillow. My question is how do you stop using them lol. My husband tries to cuddle at night when we watch a movie but my pillow is in the way. I have tried sleeping without it but I just can’t lol. Any advice? Am I the only momma that can’t sleep without it now

7 Likes

I stopped using mine when it got uncomfy/flat to sleep on and just never bought another one so no choice but to use regular pillows… But I used it until my lo was about 2… Now I sleep with my blanket (weighted) folded a bit between my knees to compensate for the missing body pillow tho lol

Why not when cuddling while watching a movie just move the pillow until the movie is over? You can sleep with it but you just have to move it when your hubby wants to cuddle with you.

4 Likes

I use mine every night. Youngest is 6. Maybe buy him one so he knows how comfy they are?

2 Likes

I use my husband as my body pillow when cuddled up watching TV. However I do usually at some point roll over and use my other pillows (I don’t have a body pillow anymore, but have like 6 pillows instead :rofl:). Very rarely do I cuddle my husband all night. However we’ve been together almost 20 years so that might be the difference. We just both have different ways that we get the best nights sleep.

Use your husband as a body pillow. Human pillow.

Just use it when sleeping.

1 Like

You gotta be able to sleep comfortably. Cuddle with him during together time. Cuddled you body pillow at bedtime.

1 Like

Haha my kid is almost 26 and I still use body pillow. My SO hates it but that is only way I am comfy. He has to live with it🤣

Don’t use it while you’re watching a movie. If you’re watching a movie, you’re not sleeping. When you’re ready for bed, use it lol

I still use mine and my youngest is 31

1 Like

My daughter is 8 and I still sleep with mine, my husband calls it the 3rd person. I put it on the floor until I am going to bed.

1 Like

Keep your pillow between you and hubby lol or a new baby will happen lol :joy: :england:

2 Likes

My husband tossed mine away as soon as I was recovered from birth. He hated it LOL

Put the pillow away when you watch a movie and have it for sleep only…

Cuddle before you go to sleep then grab the pillow.

Is really a question! Only use it while you are sleeping

2 Likes

I cuddled with my husband to watch movies. And I use the whole body pillow U when I’m ready to be knocked out

I’ve been sleeping with the same body pillow since I was 12. It’s really sad and flimsy and falling apart at this point but we just live with it :rofl: My husband calls it “stinky pillow”

Put it in a hefty bag and put it on the curb.