I am struggling in my marriage due to my religious beliefs

He was supposed to marry you because he loved you, not because you were fuckin Christian . So I say divorce his as$ just for that falsehood! My husband and I are both pagan but 2 different paths. We have friends of many different faiths too. None of us judge anyone else. So many fake “christians” in here spewing blind hatred , typical.

1 Like

Im a Christian but I say leave if he isn’t willing to accept you for you just leave

1 Like

My husband is atheist I wouldn’t say I’m religious but spiritual and we just have an understanding of each other and make it a rule not to shove each others beliefs down workers throat but honestly he might not even except it or try to have an open mind about it honestly just keep doing you he might come around 🤷

1 Like

If you two aren’t spiritually aligned and that’s important to him, there will always be friction

4 Likes

Leave him! Let him be free. You can find another devil worshiper who is a better fit for you. Anyways, if ur husband is Christian- he won’t stay in a house where he’s invoking the Holy Spirit and ur summoning demons. It’s not even healthy. Just leave and leave him be. He’ll be ok

8 Likes

If he would rather you sit in a church then be yourself let him go

I feel it’s 100% great to have whatever religion believes you want to have. It’s NOT okay to not tell your husband this until after your married. I feel you lied to him. No. Pagan is not bad. Not at all. Lying is. Misleading someone is.

4 Likes

That bad? So a little bad is ok? :thinking: satan really has you in his grip. :cry: when you’re ready Jesus is and will always be ready to take you back. I’ll say a prayer for you. GBU :latin_cross::heart:

He either has to accept it or leave tbh. Religion is stupid. None of it is actually true and it is all up to interpretation what people decide to put their faith into. Unfortunately christianity has been branded into people by ways of murder and manipulation through history that so many people grow up following it because their ancestors had no choice unless they wished to die for believing anything else. Christianity in itself can be called paganism because they do rituals as well. Its so stupid in my opinion and people should be allowed to follow what ever they would like to believe in :heart: im sorry you are going through this and i hope you continue to find yourself and decide on your own who and what to put faith into.

All I can say is my husband and I have some different beliefs, both have changed over the years but we are both free to be whoever we are knowing that our partner will still love us no matter what. It makes for some very deep and interesting conversations between us. That being said, try talking with him about his beliefs…and see if you can find similarities relating to yours so he might better understand and accept your reasons. Congrats on having an open mind and expanding your consciousness!

Jim Raysor
Is rather burn in hell that be stuck in heaven with judgemental, sanctimonious bigots like you.

1 Like

Well yall are unequally yoked, so it won’t work

4 Likes

I as an Indigenous or First Nation individual, who’s ceremonial and traditional beliefs are very close cousins with the Pagan beliefs… I grew up with a grandmother who attended Indian Residential Schools, where our ppl were abused, verbally, physically and sexual… also murdered by the catholic church ppls who ran these as I like to call them prison for children.
My advice is everyone is going to have an opinion on how you should live your life… I say just live it and be happy!

2 Likes

You did marry under false pretenses because you were pretending to be something you weren’t.

The reason for most divorces is that as people grow, they sometimes grow apart and want to walk different paths in life.

You want to walk a different path spiritually than your husband. It’s time to go your separate ways … so you can fulfill what you believe to be your destiny, and so he can live in peace with his spirituality.

5 Likes

Two people can love each other and not have the same beliefs. Yous got married out of love not because of what your beliefs are so if you husband is saying you are married under false pretenses that sound like he only married you cause you were Christian and not because he loves you. You have the right to follow any beliefs you choose maybe it time to go your separate ways if he is going to ignore you and mentally abuse you.

4 Likes

Well you said that you couldn’t tell anyone in your family because you would be shunned. :woman_shrugging:
Obviously this included your husband who is also Christian.
I’m not sure you’ll ever get him to understand or accept your decision to follow Wiccan.
Marriages end in divorce over religious differences a lot. It’s a really big building block In creating the foundations of a relationship and having a family. It’s extremely difficult and problematic if you’re not on the same page. Good luck.

4 Likes

I hate to be harsh but it sounds like u go to divorced court from here. You can’t fault your husband for how he feels anymore then he should u for finding a new belief. U are obviously not the Christian woman he married anymore and that obviously matters to him. So u have to respect that especially if u want respect for how u feel about your new pagan views and beliefs

6 Likes

You changed the rules in the middle of the game. I understand your husbands frustration and disappointment. It’s up to him to accept the change, or end the marriage. It’s out of your hands.

5 Likes

Young one - you are faced with humans have had wars about since the beginning of time - religion. Wicca from Christian is a big jump in faith in itself- trying to get your husband will be hard. But the saying goes “ true love will prevail “ depending on how much you two really love each will you find any answers. But you two need to sit down and try to talk this out. :sunflower::v:t4:

2 Likes

You should leave your husband alone and go be with your pagan worshippers. You two would always clash…

2 Likes

If after an appropriate amount of time, he still refuses to be understanding and/or supportive, or even tolerant of different beliefs, I’d move on. A toxic abusive relationship, even over faith, is not okay. Sorry for the hardship you’re going through but it’s better to learn this now than later.

Sidenote: I’m also pagan. There’s a couple of fb pages and groups I could send to you that’s great for information.

3 Likes

So, you weren’t truly honest and he feels like you lied?
Sadly, if he isn’t open to the conversation, there’s nothing you can do. Respect that he’s hurt and keep it away from him until you 2 can talk. I’d advise therapy. For both of you.
That said, if he isn’t ok with this, you can’t make him be ok with it.

5 Likes

Some of these comments though…:exploding_head: Makes me grateful to be an Atheist :rofl:

Anyway, part of being in a relationship is the idea of growth. You’re each going to grow in different ways and sometimes that’ll strengthen the relationship and sometimes it’ll make you realize that maybe the growth/changes that have occurred are too significant for the relationship to handle. If that’s the case, it’s 100% okay. Do what you have to do. It sounds like you might both be better off with others who you may have better connection with. Good luck with whatever path you take!

4 Likes

Pagan and Wicca are very bad unfortunately. Satan works in “subtle” ways so we think evil things are ok. I was an atheist for 33 years so I know what it’s like to be deceived. The Bible doesn’t condone divorce unless absolutely necessary. Please remember if you have kids you can pass your sins down to them. You got misled at some point…I will pray for you.

For one, why is he upset with you for your own personal religious beliefs? That’s absolutely ridiculous!
I can relate though with being brought up Christian and as an adult practicing pagan beliefs, but I kind of mix it all & have my own ways… Sometimes when God doesn’t hear us, we need other guidance :woman_shrugging:t3:. I keep my stuff to myself & I don’t bother anyone… But I cannot imagine my boyfriend being angry at me for the way I believe religiously! I guess we only discuss religious views once in awhile… Your husband needs to settle down lol! No harm comes from a person asking nature for guidance :woman_shrugging:t3:. Is it affecting him if you still sit in church with him yet practice witchcraft on your own time??? I mean, that’s a possible solution :woman_shrugging:t3:

1 Like

When Christian organized religion was introduced in Europe many many pagan, druid and other customs and traditions were incorporated in order to appease the masses. Examples are xmas trees, gift giving, Easter bunny, etc. Learn what you want and do what works for you

1 Like

You can be both. There are several ‘Christ-Witch’ groups around the world. Univeralist-Unitarian embraces both faiths equally. Love and Blessings to you and your hubby.

1 Like

You can still believe in God even if you aren’t Christian. Born and christened Methodist my mom changed to Jehovah’s Witness. After studying for 7 years I didn’t agree with many of their teachings so I started to read about other Faith’s. Judaism, Budism, Islam, Wickums, Catholicism, Baptist, Scientology, and a few other Faith’s. I came to the conclusion that there is not one single religion that I completely find acceptable. While I believe God created us and we don’t come from apes I have decided to leave it in Gods hands as they whether I will have an afterlife. Just be the best person you can be and hopefully your husband will acquire an open mind. When my mom asked me why I had doubts, i told her that she instilled on me an open mind and the ability to think for myself. God gave us the intelligence to think for ourselves and follow our own path as you must follow yours. Best wishes to you.

2 Likes

Just tell him that your beliefs are as valid as his and that you will continue to be the best person you can be!

1 Like

Happy Easter!
The Easter bunny and Easter eggs originated as pagan symbols of spring and rebirth. Over the centuries, these ancient symbols became associated with the Christian holiday of Easter such that the two traditions have merged together to become what some celebrate today.

2 Likes

As a Christian I would be very upset with my husband and I would feel you did wrong by not being this up before marriage. It would be a deal breaker for me. Why celebrate Christmas? If not for the birth of Jesus. Why celebrate Easter. If not for the death of Jesus dying for our sin’s.

6 Likes

People change and grow and real partners love and respect you no matter what…better or worse…it’s just that simple. Find someone who not only appreciates the things about you that are easy to love….but also who truly values the things about you that are difficult and take effort to work through together.

3 Likes

Try and find a coven near you, and have them visit and tell you both about their ways.

1 Like

I don’t blame your husband one bit for being angry. Changing your religious beliefs after marriage is a big deal. The Bible says not to be unequally yoked in your faith, and what you are doing is certainly just that.

from experience … wiccan is a lot of darkness…

2 Likes

Wicca isn’t about all or nothing. One way is the only way is for extremists. Wiccan and Pagan and Earth Religion are one with All That Is. All of it.

You had better get it right. Eternity is a long time to regret making the wrong decision. Joh 14:6 EasyEnglish Jesus answered, ‘I am the way. I am what is true. And I am the life. Nobody comes to the Father except by me.

5 Likes

Wealth comes from a very different source Investments. Here, take a look at a pretty graph that puts in chart form what little effect saving money has over your household wealth. The upshot is, it’s not about how much money we have. Wealth is, a direct by product of what we do with that money. That’s what enables early, invest with Lisa jennifer to be financially Successful… :point_down::gift:

It was a wonderful experience trading crypto currency with Mrs Lisa jennifer she have change my financial status through SecurebaseFXoptions platform, earning a massive amount within a few days of trading. Click if you’re interested in starting your crypto journey :writing_hand:t4::writing_hand:t4:.

I completely agree with your husband and would be upset as well. The ways of the world are usually not the paths we should take in life (paganism). What is it about paganism that draws you in?

1 Like

Many people today are ignorant of crypto currency trading. with the right account manager you can make huge profits, Mrs lisa jennifer has proven to be one of the best crypto currency traders out there and she is willing to help anyone turn their finances around the same way she did for me. You can contact her through her profile link below…
Contact her by clicking her link
:point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down:

I can see where he’s coming from… You say yourself you’ve had a wandering eye to other religions. Perhaps your marriage could be annulled since it seems you never actually intended to uphold your marriage in the Christian sense, which is your choice, but I can certainly understand why he might feel blindsided by it.

He’s allowed to have this as a deal-breaker just as much as you’re allowed to follow whatever religion you choose is the right one.

2 Likes

I was raised strict Christian, but my husband is agnostic. I have friends that are Wiccan and atheist. I was taught to love and accept others. However, I know many Christians that it would be a deal breaker. So have a long conversation and if he can’t accept it unfortunately it may lead to divorce. Good luck.

So many are getting touched financially through bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies, take this opportunity now and be self independent. I’m so greatful to Mrs lisa jennifer and her team, they help me to set up my trade now am earning good profit without loss. If interested Contact her via

My life has taken another great shape financially, I thank God that I came across Mrs lisa jennifer who helped me by managing by trading Account and because of her I’ve been earning massively weekly. Click on the link below to contact her and see how it works she’ll uplift you financially
:point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down:

Dear lord some of these comments. She is allowed to change her beliefs! If you guys feel after marriage it’s a huge thing and shouldn’t, well you should never get married. How tf you gonna judge her. Lord. If he can’t handle her changing her religion he should go and it’s his fault for not being able to support his wife. Ffs.

3 Likes

I find it funny how Christians themselves don’t understand that they pretty much stole many of the elements of Paganism… Wild really .

3 Likes

your soul knows when you are on the right path for you

1 Like

Your husband is right you knew how you felt and hid it. You knew how he felt and led him to believe you had the same beliefs.

1 Like

I don’t have advice in regards to your husband but just wanted to say that you believe in whatever you’re heart and soul want to believe in. Don’t let these people on here tell you that you’re wrong. They need to do some more research on the origins of their religion because most of it was stolen from the pagans. Welcome home sister :sparkles:

Do what you know is right for yourself. If there are problems with your husband, tell him the truth and you did not mean to keep anything from him but you weren’t sure until now. If he thinks that religion is more important than you then that is on him.

I am sorry about the marriage and have no advise for that. As for the rest, sounds like me! Raised in the church, but loving that pagan way. Maybe hubby can meat part way? So much in Christianity has base In pagan tradition.

1 Like

Show him this passage:

1 Corinthians 13:4–8a (ESV)
Love is patient and kind; love does not envy or boast; it is not arrogant or rude. It does not insist on its own way; it is not irritable or resentful; it does not rejoice at wrongdoing, but rejoices with the truth. Love bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things. Love never ends.

Then ask him how is he a true Christian?

Don’t let a marriage take away your individuality if you want to dive deeper into any beliefs or do anything life is too short to not do it. A healthy supportive partner would want you to explore what makes you happy