I am struggling in my marriage due to my religious beliefs

Christian’s do NOT take paganism and Wiccan well. It might be time to walk away for your sake, he won’t let you ever enjoy yourself fully without feeling free of judgement.

3 Likes

Maybe. It’s that. Church., Is. She. Catholic? Cause. Maybe. Moving. To. a. Different. Congragation. Like. Baptist,. ,. Non-denominational. ! They. All. Believe. In. God. Jesus. Christ. They. Use. The. Bible. Not. As. Stiff. As. Catholic check. It out
There’s. Nothing. Wrong with. How. She. Feels. God. Bless.

I’ve been raised Christian my whole life and I had many misinformed opinions about paganism. I believe in the principles of which the bible teaches us but I also have a really profound respect for the pagan belief and feel very drawn towards it. I have a ruler that my mum taught me was WWJD what would jesus do. No matter how hard I find the decision or situation this makes its clear on what I should do. However I’m ever evolving physically, spiritually, sexually and in so many other ways I am yet to realise but as a partner I want him to love me through it all not love me because I am one thing at the time. I also am learning mr right doesn’t have to be mr right forever sometimes they are only mt right for a time or a season

3 Likes

So hard for you both, in different ways. We are all ever evolving as humans and you can only live an authentic life if you can trust and evolve as you need. You may find some good support in the group Raising Children Unfundamentalist. It is full of people in varying stages of deconstructing Christianity, from those who have thrown the lit, others like you who have shifted their faith majorly and either left a marriage or learnt to navigate things together in a different way, others who would still call themselves a Christian but many conservative Christians like some of those who have commented here, would not call one. Tread your own path, solidarity to you as you be you.

If the Christians only knew where 99% of what they think is Biblical came from originally they would totally embrace Paganism and Wicca… because they already practice it they just don’t realize it.

10 Likes

For doing work in spare time i maklng $ 500 every day using my mobile. l never th0ught l c0uld d0 that, but my frlend w0uld earn m0re than $ 16,284 a m0nth and persuade me t0 glve lt a try. The p0sslbllltles are endless.

https://madedollarself10.netlify.app/

Simple… true love will win… just talk peacefully as ppssible… explain things… he should not be judging u ad a Christian man… if he truly loves u and u truly love him it will work out. Show him the love :cupid:

1 Like

Pray and read the Bible that’s where your going to get your answers.

14 Likes

There are many scriptures that connect Christianity & our society as a whole with paganism. Google Christian witch/pagan or look it up on tiktok.

You either grow together or grow apart. People change over time in any marriage. There is room for you to both have your religious beliefs…as long as yours is being respected as well. If it’s not, cut your losses and leave. Find yourself, then find someone who will, at the very least, respect your choices, but preferably love you/the whole package. :heart:

4 Likes

He’s right in his feelings, his faith is clearly very important to him as is yours, you both need to decided if you can work together or if you need to part ways. You can be pagan and worship Christian gods, who know what you’ll be drawn too, maybe try and figure that out before y’all have your talk!

3 Likes

Just so many are well aware, paganism was a religion long before Christianity. Christianity is based off paganism. Also, Easter is pagan. Yuletide is Wicca which is derived from Pagan. Christmas is pagan. Christmas trees, Easter bunnies and chicks, Easter eggs, all pagan. I will never understand why people find people find paganism so offensive. A little education goes a long way.

13 Likes

I agree with your husband totally on everything you put. You made him think you were a true Christian as that’s what he wanted in a marriage. There is only one God much of this stuff is false religion these days . But as someone else said maybe try a different but A godly church

5 Likes

Don’t spend the rest of forever figuring out how to translate your soul to someone who was never meant to understand in the first place.

5 Likes

Start by telling him that most of what Christians hold dear was originated by pagans :woman_shrugging:t3: hes mad when honestly you should be that you were lied to for decades

7 Likes

If he truly loves his God and his faith, you will never be able to make him understand paganism and Wicca aren’t that bad. That doesn’t necessarily mean it’s over for you two unless he absolutely cannot remain married to someone he doesn’t align with spiritually. Hopefully he married you because he loves YOU, not how you worship, and that love is strong enough to overcome his fear of your faith. You also need to understand that as a Christian, if he deeply loves you and cares for your soul, his job is to gently guide you back to God. If that’s not something you want to deal with, you need to take that into consideration as well. That’s something that you two really need to discuss with a marriage counselor. Having a mediator keeps those discussions from spiraling out of control so actual progress can be made without evolving into a screaming match. Good luck!

2 Likes

I’m sorry. I completely agree with him. Yes, people change. But you should have always been honest with him and spoken to him about your feelings from the beginning

9 Likes

Knowing right from wrong is all you need to do church is to show off your life

1 Like

The yoke is broken
That’s hard

3 Likes

The bible translates anything non christian to pagan, that’s why so many christians think it’s bad. I didn’t know until i met someone who was pagan and needed to decide my own feelings before ruining a potential friendship. Start with teaching him what it actually is. But keep in mind that it will probably always be hard for him because you have decided not to follow his same religion which is a huge deal for a lot of people.

He’s not wrong. He is a Christian and when you married, you held yourself out to him as a Christian. Now you are basically saying that you had doubts about your beliefs before you ever married him. Many Christians believe that when they die they are reunited with loved ones in Heaven. In his mind, your decision to embrace Wicca means that you will not be there. He believes you are condemning your soul to Hell.
If there are no children in this marriage, and given that you didn’t mention any, I will make the leap that there are not, I’d suggest that you just get out of this marriage, concentrate on yourself and living your most authentic life. A life that does not involve trying to get a Christian to understand that Wicca “isn’t that bad”

14 Likes

So there are groups for this. If you do enough research and talk to knowledgeable people you’ll find that it’s a lot different that people tend to think it is. Paganism and Wicca are very different things. Wicca is a fairly strict practice of its own and not an encompassing term like people tend to use it.

3 Likes

Convincing Christians that anything different isn’t automatically Satan taking you away from the church is pretty much impossible because they are literally taught/brainwashed to think that. :woman_shrugging:t2::woman_shrugging:t2: I’d have difficulty with that myself since I’ve considered myself pagan for over 20 years. As a new entry, you may find that new ways of thinking might be necessary to further your spiritual path. Good luck.

Show him how Christian practices were taken from wicca and Pagan holidays. Hombre needs a history lesson.
Witches Tips, Tricks, & 𝓕𝓾𝓷𝓷𝔂 𝓼𝓱𝓲𝓽𝓼 :heart: my favorite page on here. I recently felt lost and found a “home” feeling in paganism. Hope to see your open mind on there. :purple_heart:
Edit: there are Christian Witches in the tagged group who can help you with this question better.

If he was a a man who genuinely loved you he would respect your feelings, problem is a lot of people have been brainwashed into believing that we should go to church to save our souls, but during the week we are totally different in our thinking in some biblical things… if you are confused get help if he doesn’t help help you then he isn’t a loving Christian man and both of you by the way need help… this is the 21st century and we need to study more in everyone’s beliefs, respect one another and help each other. If he isn’t being good to you then leave… but if your not being respectful either then it’s best to go your own way-in life.

4 Likes

“Paganism and Wicca isn’t actually “that” bad?!?!?!!” :thinking:

6 Likes

I mean I feel for your husband here. Sorry but not sorry. You were Christian when you married him and if you weren’t you kinda deceived him. Portrayed yourself to be something you weren’t. And religious belief is a huge thing to not agree on in a marriage. The devil comes only to steal kill and destroy and in his mind that’s likely what he believes to be happening and marriage for him is probably a very important event. If I had to guess he’s likely praying for you and over you.
I for one do not care for Wicca and all that jazz. It takes one teeny misstep to go from good to bad.
It’s likely you won’t be able to work this out. And if he’s not talking then he’s not ready to talk and you shouldn’t force him too. You can lay it out for him what you’re feeling and whatnot and allow him to digest but in his mind you lied to him and misrepresented yourself to him on something he likely considered a huge deal.
It may just not work out. And you guys may have to move forward with separate lives if you want to pursue what you think is your calling.

14 Likes

He needs to understand everyone has different beliefs. He should respect u your decision and belief. Set some boundaries!

3 Likes

So I was raised in a strict Lutheran family. At 13 I started to look into it and secretly practiced for a little bit. Then some life things happened, I went back to Christianity with my family, but it never felt right. I hit college and started to follow my own path, especially after graduation.

I didn’t tell most of my family because that’s not what we do and not okay. My ex-husband hated it bc it lead me to be strong and stand up to him (he wasn’t a good guy), but I never left it bc I knew being a witch and pagan was what was right for me.

There are so many things that show we aren’t bad. For example, it’s nature, we don’t worship the devil (in fact a large Wiccan belief is that there is no devil). Plus, there are many ways that pagan celebrations and Christian ones correlate.

He is allowed his own feelings, but there is nothing for him to shame you about. My current hubby isn’t really religious at all, but we did a handfasting ceremony and it was just as legal as a church wedding.

Relationships change and require you to be open minded as you grow old with another person. Don’t lose who you are and what fills your soul. You know when a path is meant for you.

I will say eventually my family came around to it, especially because my cousin came out as pagan also and her daughter.

6 Likes

In my eyes every so called Christian is fake they pick and choose what part of the Bible they wanna follow. Pagans were the original Christians per say all of our holidays comes from pagans not Christians like Easter and Christmas

16 Likes

Not that bad till the end that’s Satan trying to change your mind recoment

Good luck my dear. I will say, I’ve been practicing “paganism” for over a year, and the amount of things Christians took from Paganism is ridiculous. From traditions to rituals, Christianity has picked and prodded until they’ve adapted our stuff to reflect themselves.

11 Likes

The thing is that many of the Christian symbols and traditions are also Pagan. Christmas tree, Easter Bunny, etc. Regardless of what you want to call yourself you believe in a higher power. All religions etc believe in a higher power some just call him God

6 Likes

Regardless of what religions are being discussed- could be Judaism, Islam, or Scientology, doesn’t matter - having a marriage that is based on a mutual understanding of what is going to be practiced and part of your day to day life and then changing your mind is a big deal. You can’t expect him to just be ok with it any more than he can expect you not to practice whatever religion you feel is authentic to you. It sounds like this is a deal breaker for him, sorry.

7 Likes

Lol what the actually fuck is up with these Christian vs pagan posts did we go back in time are Christians out there calling us heathens again or something what is happening XD lol

On a real note doesnt sound like he really loved you from the get go if he has his knickers in a bunch just because you found new faith

7 Likes

In my experience, I have not found Christians to be very understanding. I left Christianity and it has been rough in some ways but so much better for myself and my mental health. Luckily my husband is accepting of whatever I believe and the same goes for what he believes. I couldn’t imagine not wanting to be with him because of a religion he practices. Truthfully, you’d be better off finding someone that accepts you fully. It’s hard enough leaving Christianity without someone in your home who is supposed to love you making it that much harder. Good luck and sorry that you have so many rude comments from Christian’s that pretend to love one another or whatever lol

To expect people to never change from the person they were when they got married is ridiculous. Just like people who change sexual orientation or change careers or political beliefs, change is a part of life and a part of marriage. Most people spend their whole life learning about who they are as they gain life experience. Most people are raised to be a certain religion at an age that they don’t have a choice and aren’t exposed to other religions. I will say that like any other change in a marriage, people can grow apart. If he can’t try to understand then maybe the marriage won’t work, but it’s just ridiculous for those saying that she married him under “false pretenses”. :woman_facepalming:t4:

3 Likes

It sounds like he was just looking for a reason for divorce. Someone that loves you would support you and want to understand you.

3 Likes

Where do you go? Turn around and ask God to help you revisit and understand the scriptures. God Bless!

7 Likes

I am my own sub section of Wicca where I worship the earth I grew up Christian but realized that the church itself lies to make things up in how the think people should be

4 Likes

I’m not Christian, but I would definitely be upset if my husband lied about his religion. Cuz in my mind, If you’d lie about that, what else have you been lying to me about? If you made this decision to switch to paganism during the marriage then this is definitely something you should have talked to your husband about and at least let him know how you were feeling before you full on started practicing Wicca. There are a few things that a relationship breakers for some people. Religion and politics are definitely 2 big ones.

1 Like

Good for you for branching out and being who you are, yet willing to accept people who believe differently than you. Unfortunately there is a only a minor subser of people who call themselves “Christian” that are willing to do the same. Your husband doesn’t appear to be one of them. Its funny how so many “christians” refuse to look at the facts and realize that their religion is mostly stolen from pagan beliefs. This probably won’t be good for your marriage as “christians” can be a very inflexible lot who are generally unwilling to actual learn anything that wasn’t indoctrinated into them as children…but it may be a great thing for you to be able to be who you are…you will likely have to decide. Good luck to you on your journey. :heart:

6 Likes

Been there done that. You need a man that will support you. Not one that condemns you. I have practiced for half my life. It was the most liberating thing I have done for myself and it was great. Stay strong and stay true to yourself. There is nothing wrong with changing to any form of paganism. Blessed be

1 Like

If you’re being a"fake" christian then what does that make him for judging you for being real?? Christians are supposed to love as Jesus would. Is he doing that for you? I wish you the best and hope it all works out for you. Prepare yourself however for living and being on your own. Just in case.

4 Likes

You should join some pagan groups and put this post in there. A lot of people have this exact experience and actual pagan people are happy to talk to you and be there for you to figure out what you want to happen next. Like seriously I cant believe some of these comments. Sorry you’re dealing with this but also GOOD for you for making a change where a change was needed. Upmost respect for staying true to only yourself.

2 Likes

If your husband can’t love you for who you are then ask him if Jim loving you was fake

Counciling might be a good thing right now

There is only one God and his name is Jesus! You can practice earth loving way and herbalism and still love Jesus. I hope that you will allow Jesus to remain King of your life. I’ll be praying for you and your marriage. God’s will. Amen

13 Likes

Latelle Hawthorne - If I told you some of the things I have seen & felt - would it confuse you? Religion is not just a church building - I didn’t start going to Bethesda until I was an adult. Latelle listen with an open heart - I have seen the Holy Spirit - I have seen Angels (good & bad) - I have seen the face of Jesus - I have felt my sins being covered. To me a shy child whose grew up poor - who has preached - taught Sunday School - Never ever would I have thought I would stand in front of a church & talk to people. God is real Latelle - as real as can be & church is not just in a building. “Believe”. I do with all my heart. I have tears going down my face right now. Please keep your heart open.

1 Like

You married under true pretenses. And if thats your path then that’s your path. But as a pagan (family converted from Baptist at age 6) remembers fear of the unknown is why people get scared and say rude things. Now your husband… all you can do is talk to him and try to explain that its just an old religion that is rooted in the nature and seasons and actually has a lot in common with Christianity.

1 Like

I say just follow your heart!.

1 Like

When I ledt the church and xtianity, i lost all my family but Im SO FREE!

I am in a bunch of groups on here. Might help you too look into them. Some of the people are actually a mix of Christian/pagan. Look into it and they may be able to help guide you… Blessed be

May you be guided back to the lord Jesus and I’ll be praying for your marriage We love because he first loved us.
Have a Blessed Good Friday Brother’s and Sister’s :raised_hands:
It Is Finished​:heart:Blessed Good Friday to You and Your Family! Let us sing for all Eternity! Praise Be Hallelujah :raised_hands:
:sparkles:But we have this treasure in jars of clay, We are afflicted in every way, but not crushed; perplexed, but not driven to despair; persecuted, but not forsaken; struck down, but not destroyed; always carrying in the body the death of Jesus, so that the life of Jesus may also be manifested in our bodies​:sparkling_heart::raised_hands:
2 Corinthians 4:7

Jesus, crowned with glory and honor because of the suffering of death, so that by the grace of God he might taste death for everyone.

Through Him We Are Saved​:sparkling_heart::crown::sparkling_heart: He was not ashamed to call sinners Brothers and Sisters for upon him was the chastisement that brought us peace, and with his wounds we are healed of our transgressions… :raised_hands:

Grace Through Faith💖 Have A Blessed Good Friday Brother’s and Sister’s❤️ He shall be exalted
Hallelujah
It Is Finished
:raised_hands:
Lord God,
We wait, on Friday, for the resurrection of Sunday
And sometimes our lives seem a succession of Fridays
And we cannot see what is “Good.” Through Faith with Grace we sing :notes:Glory be his Name
Through our faith we receive your grace for your love our love who died today through his eternal life we await Resurrection Sunday and sing :notes:
Glory be the Redeemer Hallelujah praise be
For It Is Finished and shall always be
:heart:

7 Likes

I’m Pagan Wiccan you could believe in both if you want or not but order for him to be open-minded and understand the stuff he has to be willing to at least try to get information that’s the thing with people being Christian no offense there’s a misconception on Wiccan and Pagan isn’t that a lot of it because they don’t understand it

1 Like

Pray that God can open your eyes that you see Him. Hell will be hot young lady.

5 Likes

Both of you back off! You are arming for a useless fight! Believe what you may and allow your spouse the same right, otherwise no one is going to be happy!

2 Likes

I too am Pagan , it was hard at first with all who judge, and yes condemned here and there. But I was free to be me, to learn who I am, I didn’t have to pretend to understand a religion I had no connection to. People let me ve after a while . The one thing I used in my defense way judgement and my right to choose what I believe. No one has the right to judge another and religion does that in God’s and Jesus’s name. My path and beliefs gave me all the answers to the questions I had where Religion could not. If your husband is willing to throw away your marriage because you have chosen a more personal path that you connect with then that is his choice. Your path is yours. Your not asking him to change , you are just being who you want to be. Your choice. I hope you find your meaning and your soul

3 Likes

It’s not a matter of his understanding it’s not bad. Most people typically try to marry within their religion. Because you’re religion is a conflict to his. And in a relationship y’all are supposed to one living a life together. Religion is one of those things that typically go together. And if you werent christian and we’re just playing it so you didn’t upset others than yes you did put him in a situation to get married under false pretenses. You didn’t give him the proper choice. To some people their spouse havi g the same religion is extremely important in a lasting relationship. It doesn’t mean he’s judging your religion. That’s just not the kind of things he wanted in the marriage. And in hindsight you didn’t really tell him who you were. Religion isn’t a small change, religion is a pretty important factor in a marriage. Him understanding your religion doesn’t mean he has to accept it.

3 Likes

I have always fealt as you do
The dunny thing is my husband has always known i posses a certain ability not covered by religion
He calls me a witch all the time
Its just a part of who i am
I am sorry you dont have the same experience

1 Like

First… Are you reeeeally being shunned? The Holy Bible says that as followers of Christ we are to come along side of & help those who are distressed in their faith walk…
2nd. If you are practicing & believing in ANYTHING other than God, Jesus & the Holy Spirit… Your are not a fake Christian! Your not a Christian at all! God is a jealous & says “Nothing comes before me.” & Jesus said “I am the way, the truth & the life, no one comes before my Father except through me.”
If this is the road you have now chosen… you & your husband are now unequally yoked. Not sure how that works according to the Bible.
DISCLAIMER: I TRIED TO CHOOSE MY WORDS CAREFULLY SO AS NOT TO OFFEND ANYONES BELIEFS.
I have chosen to be a follower of Christ (or Christian)… there are no fake Christians! You are either a believer with flaws & messes & in need of a savior or your not.

4 Likes

I believe his issue comes from the biblical stance that you shouldn’t be unequally yoked…yourself changing beliefs and him being Christian. He shouldn’t judge you for your choice but most likely this is something he feels very strongly about. As a Christian he should not judge you for your decisions. That is not his place and his judgment of you will bring judgment on him. However his feelings, just like yours, are valid. This is a deep discussion that you both need to have. You have as much right to explain why you feel the way you do about your decision to change as he does to explain to you why he feels as he does. It needs to be done when you both are able to address it as adults. I am a Christian, that is my choice. I wouldn’t be where I am today if it wasn’t for Jesus. It is His desire that not a single person should perish, however his greatest commandment above all was to LOVE everyone. Not one sin is greater than another in His eyes. I pray for clarity, peace and His will for both of you.

3 Likes

Well everyone has different “deal breakers” this maybe his. You have to sit him down and really talk it through and see if he still wants to be with you even though you are not Christian. If he doesn’t, well…Maybe best to divorce and find someone who will love and accept you as you are.

Why would you turn to pagan god’s@. Wicca that’s a false religion your dealing with saten my daughter tried that she said that was evil @all wrong she stopped that real quick she has a lot of books on Wicca she’s fixing to burn but I wish u the best you will figure it out

7 Likes

What is paganism and Wicca? She

These comments are killing me. What if the chosen religion in heaven is Mormon, guys, not Christian, what then?!

3 Likes

“hell is hot young lady” :joy: come on. Are all Muslims and Hindus going to hell because they believe in something different? I think not.

4 Likes

Beliefs can change. I was raised in the church, and over the last 30 or so years, I have lost all belief. These comments don’t help. Some of the most judgmental, close minded, unscrupulous people I have ever known sit in a pew every Sunday. Thanks, but no thanks.

6 Likes

Be true to you… He’s being willfully ignorant by not learning and putting you down

1 Like

I was raised Christian along with my siblings, forced to go to every service etc we all grew away from Christianity as adults because we felt like it was a justification to hate people who thought/lived differently in the name of their God. If you’v heard the phrase “Hammer down the nail that sticks out”… that’s what comes to mind. My spouse also grew up in the church and feels the same but believes in God just doesn’t attend church. He respects my views just like I respect his, we have kids and it doesn’t effect us or our children having different views. We’ve decided to allow free thinking with honest answers, google searches, asking questions from religious and non-religious family members and let them guide themselves to what feels right for them.

3 Likes

They have a twisted and warped view of paganism and Wicca. Chances are, he’s stuck in his beliefs. I would divorce him for treating you this way over something so trivial, and take time for yourself to study your newfound religion and find someone who will accept you no matter the religion, and btw; welcome!! Don’t let him make you feel like you’re wrong for believing what you do, because you are not. He’s wrong for being a lil baby about it.

You can’t. He married you with your Christian beliefs. Religion is something important. If you choose religion over your marriage, that’s your choice. I wouldn’t want to be in a marriage with someone who believed in a faith that is so opposite from mine.

6 Likes

I’m sorry you’re having trouble due to religion. There are many mixed marriages and they all manage just fine.
Everyone is entitled to their own beliefs and because yours have changed does not mean you married under false pretences.
He needs to educate himself a little and realise paganism is not devil worship.
If he cant accept you for who you are…thats not very Christian like tbh.
Talk to him. If its a deal breaker for him then so be it…you go your separate ways though its silly to get divorced over something like this when the bible preaches acceptance of all.

Your feelings of never quite being at home in the specific brand of Christianity that you were raised within, are valid. His feelings of being taken aback and perhaps even somewhat betrayed by this information (that to him is new) are valid too. There seems to be a real lack of communication here. I would suggest seeking a family counselor, one that is non faith based perhaps, so that you would feel more comfortable opening up. Individual counseling would be good too. An open and honest discussion about how you feel, and have felt (what has seemingly been your whole life) that has lead you to exploring other faiths, is needed. As a spouse and partner, he may feel hurt that you have felt this way for so long, but never felt comfortable enough to open up to him about it. Would he have judged so harshly had he been privy to your uncertainty about Christianity? I don’t know. This is conjecture based on little to no information regarding your relationship and its dynamics though. I say first, open and honest discussion with one another is absolutely necessary to move forward, whether it be together or apart, with a family/couple’s counselor to help mediate and guide you both through it. This needs to include clear and honest boundaries that you each hold individually in pursuing romantic relationships, and the parameters of what that looks like together. He can’t change you and you can’t change him, and if that’s what either of you are trying to do, then it’s not healthy for either of you.

3 Likes

You can be raised in the church and not genuinely have god in your heart and be transformed. Gods love, mercy and reason he died to save us all are laid out on the cross. I have gone to church since I was young was married ended up getting divorced from an unfaithful spouse in 2012. I stopped going to church when I was divorced thinking it was bad and I would be judged by people but who are people to judge at all it is not their jobs to judge only gods. The conversation needs to be between you and god not people. Every person in life struggles at one point or another in their lives. Take heart and genuinely search for answers just open the Bible and read it yourself but prayer that god gives you the strength and understanding before you begin reading the Bible. I have been reading the Bible with my children we started in the New Testament and not every church is genuine. Maybe try going to a few churches to see how you feel a church is when one or more believers are gathered together. Most churches have changed and not in a good way at all. I have searched hundreds of churches and have been listening to john MacArthur sermons on my phone lately. He speaks right from the Bible and not of what society wants. The app is called grace to you. Maybe start there and see if it gives you better understanding of the Bible not the church itself.

1 Like

I can see where he’s coming from. You’re from different beliefs especially after you’re married. This will usually cause conflicts and you’re wrong for that.

2 Likes

Wicca witch crazy is really really bad :ok_hand:t2::warning::pleading_face: honestly your playing with stuff you have been warned about your whole life it’s not a game the shit can bring some evil mean stuff into your home trust me :triangular_flag_on_post:!!! :persevere::100: I struggled for years finding my place with god myself but I highly suggest you do not go into witch craft !! Seriously it’s real and it’s evil!! See it myself!! You probably won’t believe me but I swear on my life it’s bad !! Look into athey creek Bret is the pastor life changing he’s honestly the best he teaches what other churches refuse to become well it doesn’t fit their agendas but it’s worth a watch even just once :ok_hand:t2:

Athey creek :raised_hands:t2:all link two videos at random so you can see for yourself lol lease just watch you don’t have to do anything else just give this last one a chance it really saved my life

My experience: I’m Christian he is not. We are open and honest about beliefs. Do I wish he’d believe of course but pushing only pushes further. If he can’t work with you and love you for who you are then it’s going to fail. You have to go with your heart hun. I will never tell someone else who or what they should believe. I am sorry it’s causing issues and pray things work out how they should. I hope you don’t mind the prayer because I believe everyone deserves prayer no matter their faith.

Should have been honest with him from the beginning and not act like now u want something different wen u said u never felt right with the Christian stuff

3 Likes

I’m both. I practice what people call paganism and green witchcraft however I firmly believe in the trinity God( Father, Son And Holy Spirit). I don’t call what I do witchcraft or paganism because of the negativity associated with the terms so i generally say " I’m an Earthen Christian". I believe God put things on earth to help us out with our problems and to help manifest His plan. I believe we should use the resources (hence where the pagan part of my belief comes in “spells/ energy work” ) My partner is Aganostic so he doesn’t really involve himself in my practice even though I wish he would sometimes.

1 Like

Look at your own word ," it’s not that bad " that’s not a great pro for your pro and con list .

4 Likes

I am an atheist, my hubby is pagan. We get along Absolutely beautifully, because we do NOT force our beliefs on each other… It’s possible to make it work, as long as you are not with some long winded hotheaded hypocrite. Good luck to you dear :two_hearts:

1 Like

Some of these comments … I swear. Christians can be so judgement and condemning. Even though their Bible teaches them to be a light and like Jesus. No wonder people leave the church. Anyway, religion is probably the biggest cause for divide in families and marriages. I’m not saying there is no hope, give up. But be prepared. I’ve seen mothers stop talking to daughters, I’ve seen sons grow up without family, I’ve watched marriages crumble. At the end of the day however, you’ve got to follow your heart. And your husband has to be true and follow his.

3 Likes

Baptized Catholic (first memories of grandparents were abusive) Religious wars since dawn of time and ones teaching hate each other if not same. I’m in my 40s now I love crystals and nature and basic kindness… to each their own i see we are just here short time trying get by day by day doing our best to co exist :heart: We are human

“Omnism is similar to syncretism. However, it can also be seen as a way to accept the existence of various religions without believing in all that they profess to teach. Many omnists say that all religions contain truths, but that no one religion offers all that is truth.”

2 Likes

in Ma­rch 2022 i have rec­elved $ 175­43 by do­ing w0­rk on my m0­bile. ­l­ n­e­v­er th­o­u­gh­t I’d be able to do it but my buddy makes over $ 18970 a month doing this and she convinced me to try. The possibility with this is endless.

Info Here >>> https://goodjobs31.wixsite.com/my-site

You go back to church. That is Satan calling you to the dark side. If you listened to anything growing up Christian, you know I’m speaking truth. Your husband is right to be upset.

Did you ever think it is Satan working to turn you and your actually need God in your life now more than ever

Get a divorce and leave ASAP

You’re allowed to have beliefs that are different than his. What’s important is that you each respect eachother’s beliefs and not try to force the other to believe differently than what feels right to them. There’s no rule that says you HAVE to follow the same religion. Follow whatever religion or beliefs you feel called to and that you resonate with :heart:

2 Likes

It is bad… I’m sorry to say this but it is

8 Likes

Because your husband is right

6 Likes

Cry out to God our Father, Satan is bombarding you, wicca and paganism is from the kingdom of darkness, Jesus died for our sins, repent, ask Jesus to forgive you.

I know a couple people who are wiccan. It doesn’t bother me in the slightest and we all get along. Me and the hubby both grew up in very religious households and both had granddads who were preachers. We started going a lot last year but have cut back. Its hard for me to get into a church because the church i was at, i was bullied. I also dated a catholic and there were no issues from anyone. He needs to accept that there are other forms. I personally dont care whether someone believes or not or what they practice

you get to go to Hell = that is where you go from here!

7 Likes

A spouse should love you as you are. Religion is personal. If his opinion of you and feelings changed because you don’t follow his religion that says a lot about him. Neither of you should be forcing your beliefs on the other. He needs to treat you with respect whether you’re Christian, pagan, pastafarian…

6 Likes

You are headed down a very dark path. Your husband cannot go there with you if he is a Christian. If he truly loves you, he must try to save you and turn you back to the one true God.

20 Likes

Live your life in silence or let yourself free.

You can’t change him. It was an important value to him and now he’s learned it wasn’t real. Which isn’t your fault, it’s hard to figure yourself out! Unfortunately though you happened to get married before you figured it out, and now you two need to decide before wasting anymore time “is this a deal breaker”.

Instead of trying to push him to accept paganism you need to to help him understand you did not maliciously marry him under false pretenses. That is where your priorities need to be, he feels hurt and betrayed. He doesn’t need to understand paganism, he needs to understand his wife right now, because he’s just been put in the washer ok let’s be real. That’s quite the shock when religion is important to you.

9 Likes

I mean I could understand his hurt because yes that’s wrong, but being true to yourself is not. I feel like Christian beliefs are always pushed onto people verses letting people explore how they feel. You should never have to face the fear of being shunned for following your beliefs just like others follow theirs.