How can I increse my milk supply?

How can I get my milk back up?? I had stopped for maybe a week and just used my haakaa because baby made me super raw to the point where every slightest touch hurt me. But I’m healed up now and I just want to feed my baby again

1 Like

For the cracking on the nipples I always squeezed a little milk out when some nursing and fur bras in on my nipples/areolas and let it dry. I never cracked or bled. They make lotsa oaf recipes online to make lactaysfaion cookies too

Oatmeal cookies. I got the ones they sell at the dollar store. They have raisins. That tube of them. I are two or theee a day.

Expressions! Lactation Services

Highly recommend that group to trouble shoot

Beer. Beer helps milk production

Breastfeeding is supply and demand. The more milk you remove, the more you will make. Pump, throw a couple power pump sessions in your day, put baby to breast as often as possible. Most importantly though, if baby’s latch is tearing up your nipples you NEED to meet with an LC and have that latch assessed. It shouldn’t be painful and baby should not be making your nips raw. Also, keep yourself hydrated and lots of good healthy fats and proteins. :slight_smile:

Once you stop its hard to get back

Breastfeeding should not leave you raw or in pain. See an lc to get help