Could something be going on with my husband and best friend?

You know your husband and you know your best friend. If she’s not kaniving and can come around you and be ok then I doubt nothing happen that either remember. Or she would walk around with her head down or avoid youm

Rule #1: Never and I REPEAT​:bangbang::bangbang:

NEVER leave your man alone with any friend or cousin!!! To sleep for that matter, while you know your man is under the influence?? You are literally opening a door for that thirsty friend/lady to intrude and intercept!!!

4 Likes

My ex husband and ex bff were having an affair for at least 6 months before I could “prove it”. They gaslit me every time I was suspicious of them… untill I caught them with my own eyeballs. Trust your gut.

9 Likes

This is not ok!! No matter how you look at it, it is not right.

7 Likes

Get rid of the friend, just sayin. :hibiscus:

5 Likes

Ne thing can happen under the influence! Trust your gut!

4 Likes

What about her family? Her kids she brought over with her…Didn’t they wonder where she was? so many questions…

1 Like

No ok on any level regardless of there “friendship” or alcohol. Go with your gut girl. Obviously there both untrustworthy. I’d be beyond livid and kick them both to the curb

5 Likes

All I’m going to say is if it look like a duck, sounds like a duck, walks like a duck…. It’s a :duck:
Don’t get caught up trying to justify something your gut is telling you is wrong :woman_shrugging:

12 Likes

No matter how much you trust your husband, your husband’s urges or desires are not a controllable factor.

Never ever put your man in a situation where he is allowed to cross boundaries. You are just playing with fire here. And if you get burned, you’re also partly responsible …

9 Likes

I have always said alcohol and the opposite sex will be always be dangerous. People do things they normally would not do. I love my husband and have no reason not to trust him, but I will never trust a man 100%. Alcohol erases all inhibitions in people and they can do things they will regret the next day. In this case, it sounds like they just fell asleep. Be very careful with your best friend. I have seen too many times where husbands leave their wives for the best friend’s.

When there is smoke there is fire,so sorry

1 Like

If nothing happened why would they but themselves in a position to make u question it.

2 Likes

Ma’am safeguard your relationship! NEVER leave another woman alone with your man. My own mother had an affair with my oldest daughter’s father. I don’t care how much you know, trust, or love them. We are human beings.

11 Likes

Exact same situation for me. My absolute best friend I trusted her & my husband entirely and went to bed early a few times while they stayed up. Soon realizing they were staying up until 3/4 am and things were changing between them. I could feel it in my gut. Something was off. One night while we were all at my house including her bf and kids I picked up her phone going off to see it was Snapchats from my husband of course I opened them and they were sexual. All right in front of me. Needless to say I got a divorce and never spoke to my friend again. Trust your intuition!!! Sorry but it’s definitely what it looks like!

6 Likes

Giiirrlll first off u needed to call an Uber for your friend if she really had loyalty she woulda never put u or herself in that situation n left home
As for your hubby we’ll he shoulda had respect enuff for u n never stood down there with her he shoulda went to bed when u did smfh I don’t understand where loyalty n respect went its pretty sad🤨

6 Likes

No. Something is definitely going on. I’d invite her over again and leave the room for a bit but leave a camera in there and see what happens. Then confront.

7 Likes

No honey ur not over thinking…time to have a sit down. Oh n no more leaving ur friend alone wit ur hubby.

2 Likes

Red flag, of course something is up. :triangular_flag_on_post::triangular_flag_on_post::triangular_flag_on_post:

3 Likes

I don’t care what no one says follow your gut you are the one that knows them to the best. End of discussion follow your gut

3 Likes

My man wouldn’t stay up with my best friend if i were going to bed honestly. And my best friend wouldn’t have stayed up with husband. That’s a wierd situation and definitely gives off bad vibes

20 Likes

Time to have a conversation with the both of them. Sit down and see if their stories match up. Watch body language. I can usually tell if someones lying especially if I know them really well. My husband would never stay up with anyone else if he knew I was going to bed. He would tell the other person good night and follow me to the bedroom. Something is off here. Im sorry

4 Likes

There is not nearly enough information here to say one way or the other. I wouldn’t repeat the same scenario again but if they haven’t done anything to break your trust listening to a bunch of strangers say your husband and best friend are having an affair could really damage both relationships and effect all kids involved.

4 Likes

End the friendship now. That would have done it for me.

1 Like

Nahhh, trust or not, that’s just weird. First of all, my husband would’ve went to bed when I did but if for some reason he decided to stay up, he would’ve played his game and then come to bed afterwards. It’s a respect thing. Not saying anything is for sure going on, it honestly could’ve been harmless but he wouldn’t put himself in that situation to begin with, nor would I, so I have to wonder why your husband felt comfortable enough to pass out on the couch with another woman? Even drinking, you know when you’re getting sleepy so at that point he should’ve said goodnight and came to bed with you instead of continuing hanging out with her until he passed out.

5 Likes

My friend had the same feelings and same thing happen. She left a recorder out and went to bed one night and the next day listened to it and bam the truth came out.

8 Likes

Based on this comment section a lot of women choose losers to settle down with :neutral_face: If you think it’s something extra leave. Crazy part is you’re this freaked out about a possibility of him having sex with someone you know, just wait until you realize if he sneaky enough to fuck your bestie he probably ran through some of the mom’s in your kids play group too

Your "Friend " should have left when you went to bed, or your husband should have gone to bed when you went to bed.

13 Likes

Trust that gut. It never lies.

5 Likes

Trust your gut. Talk to them both.

2 Likes

For sure something has started. Gut feeling?

1 Like

No. When you went to bed your friend should have left … instead they were left to temptation - :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

2 Likes

Trust your feeling you know the answer

No your not over looking. Now wake up and do something about it.

2 Likes

Temptation is everywhere. We’d all like to believe we are perfect and able to control ourselves, but truth is, this shit happens was more that people even know. Best way to avoid is to never put self in a position where it can. (Like how some alcoholics can not go to a bar.) people of the opposite sex around each other alone and with alcohol is a recipe for crossing physical lines…whether single or married.

Mariam Raza LOOOOOOOOOL :slightly_smiling_face:

Something i learned along time, you’re gut never lies!!!

You already have your answer he stayed up late with her and didn’t bother to come to bed that’s not coincidence there’s something going on definitely.

1 Like

My friend stayed up with her friends fiance after she went to bed. They ran away together on her friends honeymoon. There were to be married the next day.