Best rear facing car seat?

What’s the best + affordable rear facing carseat for a 1 year old? My daughter grew out of her infant one and I need recommendations, she’s currently 25 pounds for reference!

2 Likes

I love the graco extend2fit! It gives an extra 5 inches for leg room so you can keep them rear facing longer

I have the Graco 4EVER DLX. It was great when my daughter outgrew her infant seat but still needed to be rear facing. She’s now 3, and faces forward. It’s got adjustable settings to lean forward or back(because not all car interiors are the same). It will change into a high back booster and seat booster when the time comes. The weight limit is 4-120lbs. The idea is to never need another car seat. It is pricey, $330 right now, but I got mine for $200 brand new. But if I never need another car seat, the money was worth it.

We love Graco brand easy to install and easy to take apart to clean. We’ve used cosco brand didn’t care for it while they were smaller, still using them now tho with our 3/4 year olds. We currently have a safety 1st grow and go and the small (18lb) 1year old loves it