Baby girl name ideas?

Anything other than Lily-Mae…

It’s not too late. My husband was “Baby Boy” for five weeks after he was born before his parents decided on his name. With one of my daughters I changed my mind on her name the second I saw her face.

You know why none of them don’t feel right? Because you aren’t holding your baby yet. Because that beautiful face, is still a mystery.
I’d wait.

Aryn Lannie ( Erin )

1 Like

Adeline (ad-uh-line) Jailynn
Ailah (a-la) Lynn Marie
Sophia annalee
Evelina (Eva-lean-uh)
My girls names

I like Amelia Claire

Elzana Marie. Elizabeth Ann ( Beth ). Miranda May ( Randi ). Cheyenne Rose. Crystal Gail. Victoria Lynn. Kaylei Rae. Amber Marie. Ashley Dawn. Savanna May. Amanda Jeanine. Corian Kay. Jasmine Marie. Lyric Leanne. Ashton Ann. 

How can you not you het 9 months to decide never understand this :confused:

1 Like

I’m in the same boat 4 weeks away too, with no name for my baby girl

Melissa, Aspen, Rain, Shaylynn, Sophie, River, Samantha (Sammy for short), Shavonna, Crimson, Lakin, Reneki, Stormie, Summer. Put your middle name with any of these names, or give her first name your middle name followed by one of the names above. Put a Grandparents first or middle name somewhere in her name. Same way with any other names of special family, friends, celebrity you really like.

I have a grace Louise and a evaly Jane Maddison.
Hopefully 1 of those is ok

Let us know what you pick

Are my great-grandmother name azelda

I love the name CAMDON for a girl

My daughter is Isabella Rose. I love it because it’s beautiful and classy. It’s cute for a baby/child and it’s also nice for a grown woman. It also has tons of nicknames. She could be Isabelle, Izzy or Izzie, Bella, Belle, Ella, Isa, Ellie, Elle. :heart:

1 Like

My Daughters name is Catalia Jade .

1 Like

Girl that’s your baby. You need to pick something that you’ll love using, saying for the rest of y’all’s life.

Wait to see what she looks like. Then name her.

1 Like

Lidia, Lillian, Irene, Hadley, Matilda (Tilly), Victoria, Vera, Willow, Poppy, Rose, Sage, Elizabeth, Hannah, Catherine, Julia, Brianne or Brianna, Candace, Emily, Tiffany, Sara, …

Don’t stress yourself so much. I didn’t know for sure what I wanted to name my daughter until I saw her, and she turned out just fine. Best wishes!

1 Like

I had four names I wanted…Rebecca…Leanne…Bianca and Jessica…as soon as the dad saw her he said let’s name her jessica Marie and it stuck

Didn’t come up with a name for the last kid till like 4 days before birth. Nothing was sticking.

Arabella, poppy, emae, Eliza, Elyse, Connie, tianna, tayah xx

My little girl name is Elizabeth serenity Jane but my frist grand baby name is Kayla aliceson lea but I love the name Austin laysha but soon as you see her little face u no her name

I wasn’t sure if my daughter was going to be Audrey Ann or Sierra Nicole until I saw her….

Eliza
Elizabeth
Constance
Miriam
Mirabelle
Elodie
Anne
Esther
Hannah
Iris
Mable
Maud
Edith
Enid
Violet
Ivy
Evangeline

My daughters are called
Harper & Cleo :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I had a name picked for a girl and the day before she was born I saw a name that just stuck me as the name for a girl. It fits her perfectly. She is a redhead and I know so many redheads with the same name.

I wanted my last baby to be Haven Aurora but he was a boy lol

Isabella rose, just a gorgeous name. We were going to use it if we had a girl but we were blessed with two boys instead :blush:

1 Like

Emily is a lovely name

I have a Kloe and Kyleigh and my step kiddos are Keirah (Keer-ah) and Scarlet :slightly_smiling_face:

McKenna
Mackenzie
AnnaBella
Isabella
Ariana
Bella

1 Like

I had picked out 2 names for my daughter, Rylee Marie or Chase Marie, and when I saw her I knew she was a Chase Marie, Chase is my maiden name and Marie is my deceased sister’s middle name.

Lacy. Sonja.Emily. Emajean.

1 Like

I never had a name picked out until the day my son was born.

In my family we got our names based on the time of year and season or what was going on that day. I’m Mohawk so my Mohawk name means she makes the grass pretty because I was born in the spring. My son got his mohawk name because he was born on a full moon. We have our English names too but prefer to use my Mohawk name over my English name.

1 Like

My daughter just had a girl she named her
Remmington Rose marie. Others she thought about were
Kai’Mira
Sophia
Emily

My daughter is Anna Marie I love it even though it simple. My favorite name would be Laurabelle it was my great grandma’s name I just never knew anyone else with that name

Aniyah,phoenix,layla,harper,sapphire,serenity,kinley

I have Kaidence and Elayna…
But I’m Jolene and it’s a great name. I’ve been sung the Dolly Parton song a million times

Go to the library & pick out girls names books. Write some down & slowly cross off the list. When my 1st was born, she had no name for 3 days before we decided. She was just baby girl! :heart:

Demi, Kirstie, Stori, Halle

I love Hazel Grace, Tindell Faith, Syndell, Avary, Jaylee, Everlee, Kinslee, Tinslee, Danyale, Madalynn, Maylee, Janelle, Kimma, Tika, Burklee, Blakelee, Lorraine

Aria, Jayme, Mya, Mia, Mariah, Emma

U can name her after me Ariana :woman_shrugging:t4: that’ll be pretty cool

When I was pregnant with my oldest daughter and on Medicaid there was only one shot at an ultrasound. No matter where the tech put the wand my daughter moved and we couldn’t determine her sex. I was 17 and thought because she kicked so hard and was so active she was probably a boy lol I decided on a boy’s name and nothing sounded right as a girl’s name. She came 2.5 weeks overdue all girl and the minute I looked at her I knew her name. Maybe you just need to meet your little one first :wink:

My daughter is Jorja Rose. Pronounce Georgia like the state. We got this name from watching the first csi show the actors name was Jorja Fox

They get there name when u see them don’t worry u find a name once she’s here

1 Like

Wait look at her and her name will come to you. You don’t have to decide everything right now. My girls names are Joclyn, Bianca and Sabryn

You need to look at family names and consider your heritage because sometimes that helps choose but I’ve known couples who choose the name after the birth, it’s ok. Either way. Don’t be worried about this because at the perfect time you will know.

I want to preface this by saying that I really like short sweet to the point names…

Kait/Kate/Kati
Lynn
Jane
Rose
Kita (kee-tah)
Fawn
Beaux (like bow tie)
Eve
Ava
Cora/Kora
Lucy/Luci
Isla (eye-la)
Aida/Ada
Belle
Anya/Anja
Lila (lee-la OR lie-la)
Lia/Lea/Leah
Brie
Emma
Mila
Ella
Anne/Ann
Gwen (as is or short for Gwendolyn or Gwenivere)
Thea
Tess/Tessa
Esme
Rhea
Fara
Elle
Wren
Sage
Eden
Ryan/Ryann (could be rye-in OR rye-ann)
Zia/Xia

I had Tallyn Renee or Trinity Jo picked for my babies who were both boys lol

My daughters names are Lilah and Elaina

Mine and all my girls name starts with R, Rhonda,Racheal,Rebecca. My son’s name is Shannon we were going to name hime that if he was a girl but instead of on we were going to use an

1 Like

Jazalin, Janaya, Jessica, Chelsi, Shauna, Johanna, Jamee, Jaxi, Jodianne, Brooklin, Bonita, Skyler, Whitney, Jade, Jaci, Faith, Hope, China, Rosemarie, Renee, Bailey, Phoenix, Vaylin, Lynette, Carrin, kasie, Cassandra, Reggie, Alieya, kyrin, Ellianna, Everlee, Ensley, Emmajean, Joann, Allie, Marissa, Mystic, Serenity, Trinity, Realyn, kaylin, Shante, Shantel,

All of my girls is Montana, jazlyn, Isabella, Ariella, faith and nataleigh

My girls names are Octavia Brook and Harper Rie (rie is a shortened name for annemarie -my sister)

Emma, Ella, Ruby, Gracie, Elisabeth, Kelly,

I was stuck with a first name for my son, I had his middle name before his first name, the moment I held him I knew he was destined to be matthew.

1 Like

Kaelyn and Jillian are my girls names

Make sure you do the the playground test when you’re deciding. It’s where you imaging you’re at a playground and you gotta holler for your kid using their full name to see if it sounds good together.

5 Likes

Don’t stress… you will know the name when you see her… :slight_smile:

Paisley River,Emerson Rose Isabella Brielle Jade Kylie Lily Amber Skye Phoenix Carly Blake Grace La Shay Shayla Sierra Skye Kiresten Cherish Chelsea Charley Amelia Belle Madison Everly or Everleigh Zoey Dani Blakely Dallas K amryn Mia Moriah Justine

I named 2 of my kids after they were born. The names just came to me after I saw them.
The names weren’t on my list before birth.
I have no doubt that whatever you choose will be perfect.

2 Likes

Elizabeth Ansley Ayla Anastasia  Sophia Ali Bobbi Jo Cassandra Libby 

Put names in a together in a jar that you like and names that he likes. Agree that whatever name is drawn is the winner. Your grownups. Act like it. If you want have a unbiased person draw the name.

3 Likes

Olivia Liv for nickname :heart:

I have an Aurora Macie (Ari or Rora), who was going to be Ophelia Rae. Sometimes they look like someone completely different. Our Son was going to be Wyatt or Boyd… after meeting the little old man we named him Winston. I love their names.

1 Like

Wait u til you see her, best bet, it comes to you

2 Likes

As long as it’s NOT Aiden, Baden, Caden, Dayen, Eadyn, Faden, Giden, Hayden, Iden, Jayden/Jaden, Kaden, Laden, Maden, Naden, Oiden, Paden, Quaiden, Radin/Riden, Siden/Saden, Tiden/Taden Uiden, Vaden, Waden, Xiden/Xaden, Yiden/Yaden, Zadin/Ziden

The Den names are so played out, I can no longer stand them!!

~Katarina Jade

4 Likes

I have a Jayden and a Ella and a niece named Maria

Angelina Raelynn Victoria Raine Starla Jillian Amara Nicole Sunday Carmen.

Ive always loved Madeline Ray for a girl. My husband hates it and we decided on Evelyn Grace

My little girl is Ella Raynae we liked Penelope too

Tiffany Page Summer Autumn Angel

I didn’t have a name for my second till after she was born. Don’t stress, you’ll find something you both love.

1 Like

Name her after your mothers

Girl same lol we didn’t pick my last daughter name until they handed us the paper at the hospital and was like “ you either do it here or worry about handling it on your own once you leave” and I wasn’t about to do all that so we just picked one :woman_shrugging:t2::woman_facepalming:t2: but we like it so oh well :rofl: We named her Addison Grace :sparkling_heart:

Lol there’s no such thing as too late technically. Though the hospital I went to didn’t let you leave without filling out the paperwork and you had to have a name by then. We always took a list of 5 or so names with us and picked after we looked at the baby. Though the old fashioned names like Evelyn are making a comeback. Personally I like the name Briar for a girl.

Emma Jane
Paisley Jane
Presley Ann
Hadley Raye
Idk lol I have a Haley Lynn

Dylan, Diem, Justice, Logan

Lucy Ann. Olga may Wanda Jean

Abigail
Allison
Addison
Arya
Ava
Aniyla
Alaina
Alexa
Alexis
Aubrey
Audrey
Adriana
Aurora
Ariel
Ariela
Aliya
Ariella
Bridgett
Brooke
Cassandra
Cassie
Carrie
Caroline
Chelsea
Cailey
Cara
Carina
Chloe
Emma
Evelyn
Gina
Ivana
Jade
Jenna
Judith
Janice
Jodie
Jackie
Julie
Julianne
Julianna
Jaida
Jailynn
Kylie
Kendall
Kenzie
Keely
Karina
Kalyn
Kierra
Kaleigh
Kyleigh
Kira
Karissa
Kyra
Kelsey
Katrina
Kiya
Kami
Kamie
Kyla
Kendra
Leah
Leanne
Liliana
Leyna
Leona
Lexi
Lacey
Laney
Lelah
Luana
Melanie
Marleena
Myra
Mya
Maggie
Miranda
Nevaeh
Niciah
Natalie
Nayla
Naomi
Nadia
Nala
Nyla
Nora
Naudia

Olivia
Paige
Peggy
Remy
Skyler
Summer
Soriah
Sunny
Stella
Scarlett
Sadie
Sierra
Selina
Selena
Serena
Tesia
Tara
Tyra
Valerie
Vivian
Whitney

I am due in 2 weeks and still don’t have a name picked. Well we have 3 narrowed down.

My lil girl is Delaney-Jane wanted something different xx

Don’t panic, sometimes you need to see the baby and get a sense if she looks like a Elizabeth or whatever :)

Just don’t make up a name or turn an actual name into a made up spelling

1 Like

I have a Jessica may

McKenna
Kaylee
Alexa
MaKayla
Kinsley
Arianna
Scarlett
Capri
Evelyn
Harper
Penelope
Liliana

Everleigh
Brynn
Brielle or Briella
Jemma

Elexya kaleska Ariana Christa lois marianna

Brielle
Addison
Chevy Luv
Jade
Izzy

Laceli
Emmaree
Amelia
Gemma
Eleanor
Kylie or Kyla

Myla, Annika, Oakley, Piper, Phoebe, Peru

Brynn
Ella Rose
Lexi

Once you see and hold your child she will tell you her name. Wait.

5 Likes

AdaLynn Nicole
Lexi Rose
Jayda Lynn

Oakley, hazelie, Peyton