Baby girl name ideas?

Reggie. There is a show called Dead Like Me ,something like that, but there’s a girl in it named Reggie. I thought it was really cute.

River
Riverlyn
Remedy
Royal
Romy
Ryder
Rory
Rosemary
Roselyn

My sister’s in laws are Rhonna and Robin

I have a client with a unique name and she’s the only one I’ve ever met. Reva

Didn’t anyone see it ?(Rita) R. Thank’s in advance.

Chlamydia I know it doesn’t with R but if it wasn’t STD it would be a every beautiful name

1 Like

Rae, Raleigh, Ryan/Ryanne, Rosalee, Rosalyn, Rowan, Reece, Remi, Reede, Rori, Ramsey, Rylinn, Rhiannon, Rubi, Roegan

My daughter calls my sister (laura) “Riah” I think it’s cute & can be spelled different ways!

Rochelle, Rita, Rhoda, Ronni

Rachel, Rochelle, Ruth, Robin, Raven, Regina (means queen)

Ren, Rita, ripsy, remi

Reagan,Rebekah, Rosie,Rosalyn, Ruthanne

Raina, raine, rona, rayla,

Raeana
Raven
Robyn
Remi
Rochelle
Rose

Riley
Renae
Reese
Reece
Rayne
Reign
Rhonda
Rebecca
Racy

Will this baby girl grow up someday to adult??

Romona. Deborah

Sofia

Rayne (pronounced Rain)
Royal

Rose, Ruth,Rosemarie

Rebecca, Ruby, Rae, Rosemary

Roxana, Raquel,Rebecca

Help a mama out and respond anonymously on our forum. Baby girl name ideas?

My girls names are Roselee, Lillianna, Ryver, Samantha.

If you don’t figure it out, You will know when you first see your little one

3 Likes

Everly, daisy, vada,

Alexis Mackinze

Or

Sophia Rayne

I only have 2 girls but their names are Nevaeh Alexis and Esmeralda Lucila.

I loved Everly but I had all boys

I have a Luna Rose and Lily Grace. I almost used Ruby, Jayde, Freya, Charlie Ann and Petunia. I like the old names. :purple_heart:

Mine are Ivy Maren and Addisyn Rose.

My daughter is Symphonie Ann Rae. Either middle name is great and I get so many wonderful compliments on her first name

Kora. Augusta. Kody. Irene Jewel.

I heard Timberly the other day and thought it was cute:) I am almost due too and ours is carali (care-a-lee) rraiann (ray-Ann) good luck

My daughters are kaylin hope and evelyn rose

I am also due in 4 weeks! We went with jayda Irene. Irene is passed down 4 generations and jayda was supposed to be my first Norns name but he came out a boy.

Magnolia, is my granddaughters name. Everyone loves it. I also love Violet. Let us know what you decide and good luck.

My daughter’s name is Jasmine, our second girl will be called Emma, we also like the name Annabel

My daughters name is London Rae

1 Like

One of my daughters names is Thalia

Jett
Leilani
Opal
Oakley

I have 3 girls… kylee, Peyton & Addie (not Addison or Adelyn, just Addie)

Raelyn, Brooklyn, Saylor & Olivia were some of my other favorites!!

My daughters name is Emilia Jane

My daughters name is Cypress Mae had it picked out since I was in middle school lol

Once you see her, you’ll know.

Maze, Gracie, Addie, Delia

My bf and I waited till we saw our son. We had 2 names we liked and picked after he was born.

Leia, Leila, Lylah, Brielle, Bailey

My daughter’s names are aiyanna faith
And Luciana Skye . I get complaints all the time about how unique the are. Good luck!

1 Like

My daughter is Evelynn Rose… Our other choice was Athena

My girl is Kyra ray :slight_smile:

Amber, Savannah rain,

Sonya,Nicole,Hannah,Mia,Delilah

Hailey Jade, Emily Grace, Cadence Emily. Just a couple first name/middle name combos

Autumn, Mylah, Mariana

Elsie Violet Luna Nova Sage Rosemary

If you don’t pick one before, just relax. You will know when you see her sweet face what she needs to be named. Congrats and good luck for a healthy delivery

4 Likes

We have a Jameila and an Iridessa

Ansley, Lareda, Raven, Calla, Arianna☺️

My daughters names are Lyla Jordyn & Arlo Zayley.

Also love
Rhen
Hazel

Just remember with unusual spellings and difficult to pronounce names have a lifetime impact. As someone who has a common name with an unusual spelling and a difficult to pronounce and spell last name it has effected me my entire life. I now hire people for a living and never discriminate based on someone’s name but some of them I’ve seen are truly cringe worthy and it I have to sit and ponder how to even pronounce before speaking to them. It’s also a proven fact through many studies a person with a difficult to pronounce, difficult spelling, or too ethnic of a name needs on average 8 years more experience in their resume to overcome the bias in getting hired. I’ve experienced it myself with my ethnic last name. Just remember that name will belong to a baby, a school student, a working adult, a parent, a grandparent.

3 Likes

My 3rd was born without knowing gender and she certainly didn’t have a name. Day 2 she got her 1st name. Day 3 our son picked her middle name. We have 4 girls
Ashtyn Marie
Avery Grace
Emily Rae
Amarii Ann
:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I have Jonalyn Mae and Loreyna Jane.
I also like Libby and Millie.

Lila. Isabella. Emma. Adalynn. Grace

Revalyn
MaKayla
Johanna’s
JoBethany
Katresha
Shaunda
Kaylen
Shyanne
Emberly
Just my favorites

I have an Ivy also had on the list georgia, georgie, ruby and maya. MY friends kids who I also like are Alaska and marli

Sophia. Ella. Bree. Hayley.

My kids are.
Lilith. And Hialeah angeni

My daughters names are Jhené Lee’Andra & Yará Nay’ellii :two_hearts:

When you see her you will find a name

Tenley, Tymber, Emerson, Ivy

Mine are Lacy, Ariana, Aurora (twins) and Ryan

Sophia Amelia Hannah Maria

Avery, Brielle, Bailey, I also love some boys names for girls.

I’ve only had boys so I could never use the girl name I picked. Lizbeth. My first son has a unisex name Leighton (also can be spelled Layton.)

Paislee
Karina
Savannah
Autumn
Hazel
MacKenzie

My daughters names are

Serenidy
Khloe
Emma

Makayla, Katherine or Erin are nice names I wouldn’t wish my name on anyone

My daughter is hazel Raelynn! I love paisley and Parker for a girl too. Harlem too

I have Cary’s,Anya, Ruby-Rose and Molly

1 Like

Use my name so it doesn’t die with meee lol

To late? Lol you don’t HAVE to have a name at birth.

I was unsure of what to name our daughter when she was born, but as soon as I seen her I knew. Wish you best of luck.

1 Like

Willow
Harlow
Layla
Ezme
Lilly
Rose
Sophie
River
Brooke

Willow. Emmie. Olivia.

Theres a app called “Baby Center” they have a tool on there with baby names. You can pick the gender you wanna look at, names by origin , etc. Thats how we made our list. Also you can save the names to a list to look at later! Good luck! Also a lot of people don’t pick a name until baby arrives, so don’t worry you’ll find something :green_heart: :v:

You don’t have to know the name before hand tho :slightly_smiling_face: when you look at her the name will come to you

1 Like

I named my daughter with letters of events from our first date lol
Came up with Paris

Love my grand baby names of
Gemma Grace
Piper Rose

I make over $220 an hour working from home. I never thought I’d be able to do this, but my colleague makes over $17,980 a month doing it, and he convinced me to give it a try. The possibilities with this are endless.

SEE MORE HERE…>> https://bestworkjob171.pages.dev/

I have Jordyn, Aurora, and Autumn :blush:

I have an aliyah, Tyanna, Kitana, and katalina :face_holding_back_tears::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Tenslee
Tatum
Sutton
Emery
Mazey
Hadlee
Preslee
Aniston
Londyn
Riverton
Keyton
Dawson
Afton
Fallon
Cora
Calley
Delta
Dolly
Dalani
Kayleen
Kyndalyn
Kyndal
Hayden
Arizona
Emerson
Adleigh
Brynn
Bristol
Nola
Paris

Diane, Betty, Susan, Kay, Kari, Amanda, Connie, Elizabeth. Their are so many to choose from! Maybe go with a Greatgrandmothers name.

1 Like

Best advice…don’t stress about it…
Once she is born, your instincts will kick in…you’ll " know" which name is right.

2 Likes

What are y’all’s middle name? Grandparents middle maiden name?
A character or actress you both love.
A place you visited…
Your favorite season. .

1 Like

Don’t have any name ideas but just wanna say, it’s okay to not have a name picked out till after you give birth. I know many people who simply didn’t have a name until day 3-4 some were over a week. Sometimes you just need to see how they look/what sort of personality they have before picking out a name, nothing wrong with that

We have a Charlie Kate and Brynlee Elizabeth.

I have an Amara Rose (9 weeks), & Jai’Lynn Belle (9 yrs) :heart:

1 Like

Our last girls name we were picking on our way to the hospital. Lol we decided on her name just before she was born and middle name after lol

My daughter’s name is Madison but here’s what was on my list.

Oaklynn
Oaklee
Elliona
Grace
Hannah

My husband and I finally chose my daughter’s name the DAY BEFORE my csection on way to pre-op appointment.