Am I being controlling?

That’s ridiculous. He should not be going to bars especially when your pregnant. He needs to grow up or he has a drinking problem.

1 Like

If you’ve never been like this In those 8 years then he sure as hell should have respected how you felt and not go.

4 Likes

Can’t blame alcohol she just showed her true colours and clearly your husband has no respect she just wormed her way back in or they were talking behind your back the whole time if my so called friend tried this she wouldn’t ever again and would never have a place in my life again she just wants your man and you’re silly to think otherwise on both sides let them go and ditch both and change the locks girl you deserve better

1 Like

Married men do not go out to the bars with single women… he ain’t a wing man. … why couldn’t you go with her and drink water while she parties? And really, you’re babysitting for her? No thanks. Maybe it’s nothing but maybe you’re helping them canoodle :woman_facepalming:

3 Likes

She is not your friend. Period.

5 Likes

Wtf is wrong with your man? And wtf is wrong with your so called friend??
One, NO!! Big fat no! This has red flags written all over it. If your husband is acting like that and not even taking your feelings in to consideration, he needs a reality check. If it were me, I’d boot him to the curb and take him for everything he gots.
For your so called friend, she needs to be cut off and dumped. She knows what she did before, you guys stopped talking because of it.
And like as if they are trying to make you babysit her kids while she is trying to take your husband on a date, thats so messed up.

Nope! Tell her to get a babysitter and the fact that he said you had to watch her son, ohh hell No! You’re not overreacting. Stop what ever they are planning now.

5 Likes

No ma’am do not babysit that woman’s child while she sleeps with your husband bc that is exactly what’s going to happen. They can’t drink anywhere except a bar?? Stack your money, see a lawyer, take him for everything he’s got in that order.

15 Likes

3 adults, parents as well, arguing about who goes out drinking in bars with who? All of you need to learn to act like grown ups.

1 Like

Something will happen the minute they go without you. And it’s so obvious, from both of them.

2 Likes

Yeah you should not have to watch her child so she can go out drinking with your husband. 100 percent no

2 Likes

Alcohol doesn’t change who you are. You need to cut her off and tell your husband to get his shit together before the baby is here. That is NOT okay

He is gaslighting BIG TIME! No way on Gods green earth is this a good idea … They BOTH know they are playing with fire … But you are the one who is going to get burnt!

5 Likes

You aren’t being controlling you’re being disrespected.

11 Likes

Honestly from what you’re saying, I don’t think you’re overreacting at all! He shouldn’t be entertaining this friend whom you both know to flirt with him when drunk/tipsy. Sounds like a recipe for cheating

2 Likes

Nope absolutely unacceptable that is NOT your friend hun. That is :snake: like behavior and you need to kick your baby daddy to the curb to totally out of line and suspicious. Why would this even be a question :interrobang: and you need to tell her to find another babysitter .

If he cant respect your feelings then he doesn’t respect you. If hes willing to allow you to feel uncomfortable that’s a problem. Even if it was no big deal, even if it was another dude and you felt some way about him going to the bar, he shouldnt leave you feeling that way. As your husband/partner he is to stand beside you and the same goes for you.

Top it all off with a friend who’s a little too friendly… it’s a no.

Oh and to top that off, tell girlie to find her own babysitter because you have plenty of time to be a mom and watch children after your pregnancy. Right now you should be relaxing and excited. Not babysitting some girls kid while she goes out with your husband.
NOT BABYSITTING SOME GIRLS KID WHILE SHE GOES OUT WITH YOUR HUSBAND.
I just wanted to make sure you got a second chance to read that because it’s weird.

2 Likes

Ridiculous! A friend wouldn’t do that and a good husband wouldn’t entertain the idea either

4 Likes

This is tough! I usually say if you trust HIM, then their is nothing to worry about, however,I feel they are both trying really hard to get you not to go, and they are treating you like you would be a 3rd wheel

1 Like

Uh no. You are not overreacting. If it was just all guys then yes you would be but just them two hell no. 1- your husband should’ve flat out said no to her the very first time. 2- to me it seems like she knows what she’s doing because it’s common fucking sense that it’s completely inappropriate to ask a married man to go drink. 3- you need to put that woman in her place. She crossed the line the first time drunk well her ass is sober now. No excuse. 4- talk to your husband. He’s definitely wrong this time. You have every right to put your foot down in this.

Don’t babysit that child while they go to the bar together. Tf. NO.

7 Likes

This feels like the movie Why did I get Married
Oh Lord

So you have to babysit her kid while she goes out and flirts with your husband? Then he turns it on you saying you are overreacting? Honestly this isn’t a little thing. It’s mad disrespect. I’d tell him, fine go but you’re not watching the kid and the locks will be changed when he gets back. And if he tells you you are overreacting again, you can say tough luck, do you really want to destroy your relationship over this friend? And go to the friend and be like wtf are you doing?! Lay off, I said no.

6 Likes

You are not overreacting. You need to distance yourself from your friend. And you need to make sure your husband understands how serious this is. I can’t help but feel that he wants to be alone with her because he’s hoping/thinking something will happen. Even if your husband doesn’t go to the bar with her, I’d be on high alert for awhile. If they really want to, they’ll find a way to do it. I’m sorry.

3 Likes

No stop it before he cheats and she should not be hanging out with ur husband without you period

1 Like

Tell husband if he goes out to pack his bags and leave and you are not watching your friends child he is being very disrespectful you just need to know your worth he is gaslighting and that is not good get out well you can he is not worth it

2 Likes

Nope! :triangular_flag_on_post::triangular_flag_on_post::triangular_flag_on_post: The issue I have is your husband. If you’re expressing to him that you’re uncomfortable with him hanging out with this girl and he is dismissing you, you have bigger issues at hand. No other woman or situation should be worth you feeling uncomfortable over, and it’s your husbands job to make sure that doesn’t happen. He is being selfish and immature. :woman_shrugging:t3:

1 Like

Are u crazy and tell her no and to babysitting and your husband no to going out that is your friend not your husband’s even if they have become friends now it’s because of you. Put your foot down and that’s that

Why is this even a question

No. He wants you to babysit the woman’s kid while they go out. That’s dating

1 Like

Sounds like a date and they’ve hired you as the babysitter! No no no!!!

6 Likes

Hes wrong and so is she. Period.

1 Like

That would be a hard no from me too. Neither are showing you any respect at all, nor taking your feelings into consideration. You are not her babysitter, either. Personally, if it were me, I would say if you go, don’t come back, and hell no I’m not watching her kid🤷‍♀️

2 Likes

Go to the bar with them. Just cause your pregnant doesn’t mean you can’t go into a bar. I did with my last 2 pregnancies. :woman_shrugging:t3: being in a bar doesn’t mean drinking. But also, I wouldn’t be watching the kid. If he wants to go out somewhere- with “your” friend. Then you should go to. To me, It’d be different if the flirting had never happened and they were literally just friends. But she obviously has some type of a thing for him. And it’s weird that he’s expecting you to watch her kid for them to go out.

3 Likes

I don’t understand why you can’t go to the bar and drink water, you are allowed to be in a bar while pregnant. If your worried about your friend being flirty with your husband then you don’t trust your husband and shouldn’t be married to him. Maybe your so against it because last time she was flirting with your husband he was entertaining it and flirting back. You can always trust a hoe to be a hoe and do hoe things, but you should be able to trust that your husband won’t cheat. I don’t care what your so called friend was going through, if she’s going to disrespect you and flirt with your husband, she should have been cut off.

I didn’t even read it all… You could have just said my girlfriend and husband are making plans for a date and Im going to stay home and watch her kid because I am pregnant. Your friend is no friend…and your husband needs a come …or go to Jesus meeting. Absolutely unacceptable.

6 Likes

No your not being unreasonable or controlling

Mmm hell no he don’t go .and u are not watching her son so she can have a date with ur husband .girl that’s just crazy .if he goes so do u or game over

1 Like

A good man wouldn’t even WANT to go out with another woman…and to leave u babysitting her child​:no_mouth::exploding_head:

3 Likes

If you feel that’s way then follow your instinct. Go to the bar. Kid isn’t your responsibility. It’s hers. You dont need to be babysitting her kid while she’s on a bar date with your husband.

3 Likes

Say no to babysitting. If he gets mad, too bad, and you can go to the bar with them and have non alcoholic drink like water or sprite, what do you think designated drivers do? If hubby gets mad about this, there is more going on and you need to tell him to not let the door hit him where the good lord split him!

2 Likes

I don’t get the whole “alcohol made me do it” BS! Never in my life has liquor made me come on to someone I didn’t want to come on to. Ever. She already laid the ground work in seeing if he would be receptive to her, and I’m guessing he was otherwise she wouldn’t push the issue, and neither would he…that’s just how I see it.

He and she both seem like terrible people IMO.

1 Like

If it was me I would tell her straight up control your behaviour around my hubby if ya don’t I have a bat with her name on it. Your husband should be able to go out and have fun and drinks you should be able to trust him

Go to the bar with them and she can find a sitter.

4 Likes

Stop babysitting her kid. Maybe you should have a talk with her.

2 Likes

You’re in no way overacting or being controlling. There BOTH being shady and disrespectful as heck. Go with them. And tell your “friend” to go fix her own marriage and stay out of yours. Not your fault she screwed up her marriage. Your husband needs to man up and honor his vows and respect his family.

1 Like

She doesn’t sound like a “good” friend. Given the fact that she has crossed the line before.

2 Likes

You aren’t overreacting. Id say no too. Period

I can 100% guarantee that your husband would not be okay with you going to the bar with his single friend, while he stayed back to babysit. Men often times forget to flip the script and put themselves in your shoes - I bet that perspective would make him think twice! “Friend” and husband are being very disrespectful - and I don’t blame you if you can’t trust either one of them. I don’t think I would in that situation either.

3 Likes

Make her find a sitter and let them know your going. Then if they have a problem with it or cancel you will know their intent wasn’t good

1 Like

She isn’t your friend! Sounds like he isn’t either!

HEEELL NOOOO :no_good_woman:t5: Tell her to piss all the way off! Girl NO, you cannot be serious, if you can’t trust her then she’s not really your friend & maybe you need the rest of us to CONFIRM it.

No friend at all … I would be beyond mad!!! Upset!!! This is not fair to you at all especially that u have to look afta the kid!! No respect shown to you by both … I think u need to cut your friend loose!!

I’m gonna be honest this sounds super sketchy. Are you sure that’s not his baby? Have you looked at his phone for texts with her? Cause as someone who found out her ex was having an affair I’m paranoid and this seems wrong on so many levels. Tell her to find a sitter cause you’re going too. You can go to a bar and have water or soda.

No one can answer that but you …: be true to yourself and your feelings … trust your gut feelings about the situation … I personally would never ever think about going out drinking with my friends husband for the simple fact I wouldn’t want to jeopardize my friendship and if she valued your friendship she wouldn’t trivialize your feelings either. I would be re-evaluating that friendship… ask your husband to flip it and see if he would he mind you going out to dinner and a movie with one of his bad boy friends ? What kind of friends treat friends like this ??? You don’t need enemies if these are friends … friends have n show respect :woman_shrugging:… just saying follow your gut it’s almost always right !!!

DON’T let them go drinking together.
My bf has a friend (girl) and we have been together for 9 years and have a dauther. She has a son too and jadda jadda. I always felt like its more between them. But him telling me i’m too controlling and stupid for thinking that, and she who tells me she would never.
Well he got feeling for her when i tried to get pregnant with him, and when i was 3 month pregnant i got to know that he got feeling for her but he forced those feelings to die when he knew i was pregnant.
And i’m never trusting them together alone after that. He made me controlling and can’t blame me for it.
and it was 2 years ago…
All im sying is trust your feelings girl.

Yea…You Are waaaaY CONYROLING…AND I DONT FEEL SORRY FOR YOU…HES BEING DISSMISSVE OF YOUR FEELINGS BECAUSE YOURE UNREASONABLE…DUMB B****

very reasonable reply. plenty of pubs have kids areas for them to play in a safe environment