Am I being controlling?

I wouldn’t baby sit her kid tell her find another babysitter tell your husband quit going out with her or tell your friend your not comfortable with them together

4 Likes

Tell him to choose, it’s either her or you with the baby. If he chooses you then she would need to go. If he chooses her then he needs to leave.

3 Likes

Your husband is pushing your boundaries to see what he can get away with and I’m sorry if you don’t put your foot down now they are going to keep steam rolling you. You’re not responsible for her child, period. She needs to make necessary arrangements for her own child that isn’t you. If she has money to drink, she needs to have money to make sure she can afford a reputable baby sitter and fare if she needs a ride home. It’s not fair to you that they get to blow off steam and your husband expects you to sit at home like a dutiful house wife. You’re his wife and he’s completely disrespecting you by putting the friendship and your friends feelings before yours. It doesn’t matter if she was drunk she flirted with your husband, and in turn you don’t trust her intentions.

Actions have consequences, and quite honestly if she made a move on him a second time, I wouldn’t believe that your husband would tell you if he’s already disregarding your feelings from the get go.

12 Likes

Sounds like they trying to make a fool of u sadly this is what my gut tells me… don’t accept it

6 Likes

Just because you go to a bar does not mean you have to drink

2 Likes

Get rid of him. He doesn’t care about your feelings unfortunately. You should be by his side and he should not do things like this without or or make you feel uncomfortable in anyway. I hope you find your worth xx

They are trying to get rid of you for a reason, wake up!

5 Likes

excuse my French but HELL TO THE FUCKING NO!!

If that was your friend she shouldn’t be trying to hang out with your man in the first place… if I was in your shoes I would feel disrespected by both of them. It’s bad on both of their parts

17 Likes

Go to a restaurant with a male friend, then see how he likes that :woman_shrugging:t3:

2 Likes

Ask him how he would feel if u went out drinking at a bar with a male friend of his and he was flirty he probably wouldn’t like that idea. Why can’t u go to a bar with them? I use to go with my ex he would have a few drinks and I would have soda or something

Set a boundary. This Is a red flag. If he continues u may need to sit him down.

No way are you over reacting they are both taking the p and they no it and I wouldn’t be looking after her child bloody cheek

1 Like

Leave them to it then once your baby is born it’s your turn to leave him home with kids and go to bar with one of his friends. Remember choose the friend that’s tried it on in the past just so he feels extra secure. Never know he might turn out to have controlling tendencies too and put his foot down.

Absolutely right you are thats an opportunity for cheating your husband thinks he can get away with doing that he needs to tow the line and she needs to sling her hook sometimes a person cab be nieve enough to not notice what is going on under there own nose

That’s some straight out bullshit, of she needs a babysitter she can pay and find one. Sorry to say this but they both are planning on fucking if they haven’t already. If he so desperate to go out then you go and be the DD. Simple as that if he has an issue is cause he wants to fuck her. Put your foot down or your just handing over your man to your friend.

They are having a affair or least thinking about it it’s so dodgy it’s untrue

1 Like

Id be refusing to watch her kids tbh and i wouldn’t be happy

5 Likes

This is all very weird. Huge red flags

5 Likes

Let me tell you, That isn’t no friend…

10 Likes

I would tell her ITS NOT HAPPENING!!

6 Likes

Absolutely not. No. How dare her! She needs to be cut out now.

3 Likes

You are not being controlling. It’s not about trust it’s common sense. Your husband should not put himself in a position that could become compromising. Tell your friend that you don’t feel comfortable with her going drinking with your husband due to her past behavior and she should find either some single men or some girlfriends to go to the bar with. Let them both know you are unhappy with the situation. Do not watch her son so they can go out together.

3 Likes

Ugh no! Why are you suppose to be watching her son for one and two if it is your friend why is she trying so hard to go out with your man. Straight up tell her to stop because its not happening… sounds like you need to dump them both!

7 Likes

I’d be questioning paternity myself. …

10 Likes

umm why do you have to watch her kid ! do let them walk over you and make you feel as tho your the issues,
this makes me so uncomfortable :persevere:

5 Likes

U r not wrong . If she was your friend she would not be asking your husband out snd I sure as heck would not ever watch her kid so she could go out .

7 Likes

The bar is no place for a married person unless they go together. Even then it just brings trouble.

2 Likes

I think a fair compromise is exactly what you suggested… A restaurant where you all could go. There is no need for them to go to a bar alone together… It would make me feel some type of way too, regardless of past experiences. Set those boundaries and keep em!

13 Likes

The fact that he would go out and drink with another woman without you in my eyes is disrespectful. He doesn’t value time with you obviously. You should be his priority.

12 Likes

Tell her no to bar. And if they go, she needs to find someone to watch her kid. Don’t be there fool. She wants ur husband and he’s tempted.

13 Likes

So dump his ass! He’s asking for permission to cheat on you ! He should not need to go drinking if y’all have kids! He’s a dad now and should act like it! We all have to grow up

That’s not a friend period I would never go out drinking alone with my friend’s husband or anyone’s husband for that matter. I’d be telling her to stay in her damn lane and telling him controlling or not it isn’t happening

I wonder how he’d feel if you started going out with a guy that flirted with you in the past

3 Likes

I’m sorry. You’re watching the son of a woman who’s stealing your husband? So she can steal your husband? And you call her a friend? You are enabling it. Stop!!

9 Likes

Your definitely not wrong in this, your friend is not your friend for the simple fact she wouldn’t be going out with your so called husband if that was mine he’d be taking his clothes with him and leaving his bank card behind and it’s a no on watching her kid for her to be a trollup. She doesn’t have any good intentions bc it doesn’t matter how long it’s been she’s been out to the bars…… her first priority is suppose to be being a mother to her kid it comes with the title of Parent. He shouldn’t be putting this much stress on you with your pregnancy. I hope you find peace.

5 Likes

Oh hell no. STOP WATCHING HER KID. FOR ONE. I WOULDN’T TRUST HER WITH A TEN FOOT POLE. SHE SHE NEVER EVER ASK YOUR HUSBAND TO GO TO THE BAR. YOUR HUSBAND IS TO BLAME ALSO. TWO WRONG DON’T MAKE IT RIGHT. STAND YOUR GROUNDS.

3 Likes

Is…is her kid also your husband’s kid?

11 Likes

Ditch the friend sweetheart shes an wmemy in disguise

4 Likes

All of it… no.
Tell her to stop asking. Does she know it’s causing tension between you and your husband? If yes, let that “friend” go—like yesterday.
Don’t watch her child. Stop being her emotional vent.
Tell your husband to stop asking.
Your boundaries matter, and he appears to enjoy the rightful discomfort the topic of them hanging out brings you, which is gross since you’re pregnant with his child. I’d really pay attention to that guy and his actions.
Best of luck. :blue_heart:

6 Likes

#1 why the f…would u allow him to go to the bar with her?? Hell noway :heavy_heart_exclamation: put ur foot down. There was issues w her before. Nothing will change. I would never watch someone’s child while they go to the bar w my husband :triangular_flag_on_post::triangular_flag_on_post::triangular_flag_on_post::triangular_flag_on_post::triangular_flag_on_post::triangular_flag_on_post:

6 Likes

It’s certainly not your job to watch HER kid so she can go drinking with YOUR husband, sounds like your husband is enabling her drunk flirting behavior by giving you a solid no to you going with them, if I was in your situation I know for a fact if I gave a solution so we all could go he would choose that option. Your husband is being shift as fuck knowing how she gets being drunk and not wanting you around. Nip it in the but now. Stay firm. In fact talk to the girl about you all going to a restaurant instead and she’s what she says…if she’s agreeing with him… I’d start worrying they where having an affair :confused: I really hope that is not the case and this all straightens out for you good luck hun positive thoughts for you

1 Like

Best friend is just a word until someone proves it, and even then things can happen. Trust your gut, I wish I would have.

No “friend” will willingly go to a bar with your husband and leave you behind! Boundaries and respect is what you call it :woman_shrugging:t3: Big fat “No”

12 Likes

So you’re saying that she flirted with your husband when she was drinking and then now she left her husband and is trying to go out drinking with your husband so she’s desperate vulnerable needs to feel attractive and is going to use your husband to do so and probably try to lay the moves on him to be honest definitely say fuck off it’s not happening

I would tell her she needs to 1) find a babysitter, if they want to go out then you go out and pamper yourself as well, 2) tell her you are not comfortable because of the last time she drank with your husband. If she still tries to talk you into it then she would have to go. If they can’t respect boundaries then they can’t respect you​:triangular_flag_on_post::triangular_flag_on_post:

10 Likes

It doesn’t matter the reason. If you told your husband that something was making you uncomfortable, he needs to drop it and leave it alone. Period.

8 Likes

That’s shady as hell, I would be very vocal. It sounds like he’s gaslighting you.

1 Like

You’re not being controlling. If anything you’re being submissive. Allowing them both to dismiss your feelings. If your man or your friend cannot understand where you’re coming and don’t respect you enough to at least make arrangements where you could come along and ease your worries…well, then I’d say it’s time for a new friend and potentially a new man. Next time they go out…refuse to watch your son’s friend, pack some shit and go stay elsewhere for a couple days. Maybe not having you around at all will change your man’s tune and if he remains the same at least you know how important you’re comfort and feelings really are to this guy.

Sounds to me like they want to bang and want to be able to blame the alcohol for being hoochies together… No fucking way in hell would I be babysitting for that cunt while she goes out drinking with my man… and I’d be getting rid of them both if they went without me after being told how uncomfortable it makes me… tbh I think I’d just stop talking to that girl either way because it sounds like she wants to find her son a new step daddy and has set sights on your man. Red flags all over this :triangular_flag_on_post::triangular_flag_on_post::triangular_flag_on_post:

My husband knows better. If he was to exclude me while pregnant trying to go out with some girl, either I’m out the door, or he is. Point blank. If he doesn’t care about your feelings especially you being pregnant with his baby…… yeah, boy bye… and that so called friend??? Yeah, trash her, she ain’t a friend if she flirts with your man…and the fact that she didn’t consider you in their plans or see if you was okay with it??? Yeah, trash her ass… you don’t need that type of stress

No you are not overreacting. Is he joking?
And you need to put your foot down and ask your husband and “friend” to respect you. Probably ditch the friend altogether.

1 Like

Tell her how you feel how uncomfortable you feel bout her going out drinking with him because she overstepped the mark b4 and it’s a no no .tell her if you were going with them it wouldn’t make you feel this way also they start going out together they mite just too close for comfort and end up having an affair not saying they will but drink temptation go together .and it’s all the time your babysitting he should have more respect for you too .he mite feel just so flattered .butmit can lead to other things x

She’s not your “friend!” And your husband needs to put himself in your shoes. What if you weren’t pregnant and wanted to go to a bar w his friend alone?! What would he think of that?
This should be red flags for you!

1 Like

Your not being controlling your just expressing how you feel that doesn’t make you controlling he’s trying to make you feel bad for no reason and why would he want to go to a bar with another female? You shouldn’t even have to watch her child while she goes out with your husband? Honestly she’s seem like she’s trying to get some from your husband that’s the vibe I am getting. And why would your husband say no about going to the restaurant with you and invite your friend they have drinks at restaurants they could’ve gotten that’s just odd that he said no to you.

1 Like

Drop your friend it seems like she’s up to something true friends don’t go out with your husband

They’re both for the streets!

Maybe there is a chance your husband is being dismissive because there are zero feelings there for this woman, so to him it feels like you’re over reacting. But it isn’t ok for him to be dismissive. Tell your friend that this bothers you, and stop watching her kid for them to go out together. If she keeps pushing it, you know she isn’t really your friend…also not saying this is the case, but man hormones can make you feel things that really aren’t there. I have the most faithful husband, and during my first pregnancy my hormones had me questioning EVERYTHING.

I’m sorry but I wouldn’t be comfortable with my husband going to a bar with a single female. My husband would not be ok with it either.

2 Likes

She seems more like a frenemy. No way should you be babysitting her child while she goes to a bar with your husband. If your husband doesn’t understand your feelings, tell him after you have the baby you’re going out drinking alone with one of his single, good-looking friends while he stays home with your baby as well as any children his friend may have. I bet he’d be singing a different tune then.

Sons father probably left her
:triangular_flag_on_post:

1 Like

Maybe make sure he knows this is a ‘her’ issue not a him issue. Tell him to go out with other people just not her; if you truly don’t have a problem with it.

Absolutely not. It might be different if you all have been childhood friends or something but it’s very inappropriate in my opinion. It may be innocent to him but if the shoe were on the other foot how would he feel.

Screw telling him, I would tell her and be clear. I do not appreciate you going drinking with my husband after what happened last time. If you go, I think it’s better we aren’t friends

5 Likes

Nope. I wouldn’t be ok with that at all. Your husband is putting YOUR friend’s feelings and wants above his wifes. Not even his friend. Hard stop for me.

3 Likes

They are both being very disrespectful to you.

2 Likes

Why can’t you go out with them and have non alcoholic drinks? Just because you’re pregnant doesn’t mean you’re banned from going to bars. You go out with your husband and have her find someone to watch her kid. Girl don’t be naive into thinking nothing isn’t happening why else would they not want to go with you.

6 Likes

He sounds like a peach. I would tell them both how you feel in front of each other. And let your friend know you aren’t a built in babysitter so she can go out with your man

2 Likes

And he wants you to stay home and watch her kid? Yeah okay no way in hell. You’re not overreacting at all he shouldn’t be going out with a single female that’s not even his friend that had already previously flirted with him. I don’t think she’s a true friend.

2 Likes

They have you stuck with the child so they can do what they want. I don’t feel you’re being controlling. I feel you’re looking out for your relationship. Refuse to watch the child. Tell them both via text you won’t babysit. If she leaves her child with you call the police & tell them she abandoned him. You’ll have text evidence that you told them both you weren’t babysitting. Taking control of your life isn’t being controlling. He’s trying to control you so can have an affair v

1 Like

She’s only trying to squeeze in to get your husband it sounds like. You’re not being controlling at all! Keep your guard up and ditch the friend.

5 Likes

She wants to go on a date with your husband. Tell her to find her own man.

6 Likes

If she’s your friend you should be able to tell her you’re not comfortable with that and she should leave it alone too. Shame on him for encouraging it too. It’s disrespectful. I don’t care if I trust my man or not, it’s not a good environment and she’s proven she can’t be trusted. Take control of him and tell him it’s a no from you. That’s not controlling in my opinion. She’s more or less going on a date with him because she is attracted to him. Why else would she hit on him even drunk?

2 Likes

She is supposed to be your friend, not his. He really thinks it’s okay for him to go out alone with your friend who previously showed interest in him while you watch her kid? You shouldn’t watch her kid for her & you should also cut her off for good because she sounds shady. That’s not controlling at all, he’s gaslighting you. You should make plans to go out with one of his friends alone and see how he feels about it. I definitely wouldn’t trust it since she flirted with him while drunk already and used alcohol as her excuse. You don’t owe this girls anything, you should have kept your distance with her because she isn’t your friend and she’s probably jealous

1 Like

Don’t watch the kid. How would he feel if tables were turned?

I don’t think you’re being unreasonable at all. You have the right to be angry and you should tell your friend how you feel. If she truly is your friend then she won’t go out with your husband. Your husband should have enough respect for you and not go anyway

1 Like

You are not your friends babysitter for her child while she goes out with your husband.

2 Likes

No y’all can all go together or not at all

3 Likes

You can’t go to a bar and not drink? Tell her to get a sitter and go with them - yoir husband knows she flirts when she’s drunk so he can just shut her down - if he doesn’t it’s him not her

A that’s a big NO! If your gut tells you something is wrong trust it. I see red flags all over. Just my thought.

1 Like

Your not over reacting. They cannot go drinking it will end up in an affair. You’ll see.

1 Like

If he can’t honor your feelings then he doesn’t respect you. And if he can’t put you first then he has an interest in her.

3 Likes

I didn’t even read this whole thing but hell no f*** that excuse my language

None of your friends belong going out with your husband unless you say that it’s okay better put your foot down now or get the hell out of there

2 Likes

First I wouldn’t be watching the so called friends son while they are out. Second I would tell him sure I don’t get mad when you go out with YOUR friends but she’s not your friend and she’s off the opposite sex. I would also tell him she admitted to flirting and if it’s not getting through to him I’d definitely tell her. Boundaries are impatient and neither one of them seems to care about them.

You can still go out to the bar with them and drink water and have a great time. As far as babysitting her kid so she can go out with your husband… HELL NO. If it is adamant that you stay home and not go… let her find another babysitter.

3 Likes

He wants to be alone with her. That’s all you needed to hear.

Unfortunately sometimes let their penis make the decisions and their mouth does the lies.

He just wants to see if she will flirt with him again like the last time she got drunk. He sounds like he is trying to get laid and not even giving you enough respect to hide it very well

Nope. My husband would never disrespect me by going to a bar with another female. She can find her own babysitter. No reason you can’t go to a bar with them and drink water or a mock tail or juice

Ha let em go and throw both of them away. If they want to cheat, let em. Then you know where you stand. Even the idea of this is crazy

2 Likes

You should be upset with your husband . He clearly has no respect for you. He is entertaining your friend and that is so wrong on so many levels . He should be putting you first not last . And I would ditch that so called friend of yours. Nothing about her says “friend”

13 Likes

Tell him she goes or you do . The kid thing is weird too .

2 Likes

My man ain’t going to no bar without me. Pregnant or not I’m going. Especially with another woman. I mean is he just dumb or is he dumb dumb.

2 Likes

That would be a big nope. My man doesn’t do ANYTHING that I say I’m uncomfortable with, especially when it comes to another female and if he did he would no longer be my man

1 Like

You can still go to bars pregnant. You don’t have to drink at a bar. I wouldn’t not be the one watching her child for her to go out. I don’t think you are over reacting. I would tell the friend she is crossing the line. This is your friend and friends just don’t encourage friends husbands to go out with them alone. How would he feel if u went out with one of his guy friends just the 2 of you. He wouldn’t be having it. The biggest flag is that she has done proven she can’t be trusted around him. If he is dismissing your feelings like that. I wouldn’t be okay with that either. If the friend means more to him then your happiness that’s a issue too.

2 Likes

So your a built in babysitter for your friend to go out with your husband? It wouldn’t be me honey.

5 Likes

Your husband should be ashamed of himself

8 Likes

Hell naw if it was a guy then ok but a girl? Furreals??

Just because you’re pregnant doesn’t mean you can’t go to the bar and drink water. I did every time my husband wanted to go. And no, you’re not overreacting. I wouldn’t trust her and your husband sounds like a douche for telling you that you are.

3 Likes

Huge red flag right there… You are not wrong… trust your gut

3 Likes

You need to leave now. This is absolutely ridiculous it is even a question. Alcohol mixed with a flirty girlfriend and your husband is gonna lead to baby number 3!!

3 Likes