Wisdom tooth pain while pregnant

What can you do for wisdom tooth pain while you are pregnant? i am miserable

17 Likes

Help a mama out and respond anonymously on our forum. https://answers.mamasuncut.com/t/wisdom-tooth-pain-while-pregnant/20950

I had all 4 if mine pulled when i was 7mo pregnant

1 Like

Ice pack on your cheek helped me

I lay my face on a heating pad and take acetaminophen every 5-6 hours

2 Likes

According to how far along you are it’s possible to have them pulled

Put baking soda on it and get to the dentist asap

It helps a little but i used to sloosh salt water in my mouth multiple times daily. Helps kill the infection that causes the pain.

I do not miss that part of my pregnancy and i know how miserable it is. Funnily tho, pretty much as soon as i gave birth, it stopped. But my teeth deteriorated really badly after

1 Like

My cousin was almost 9 months pregnant and had all four of hers pulled. Apart from taking Tylenol and using a heating pad/ice packs… going to the dentist is all you can do unfortunately :pensive:

2 Likes

They pulled mine when I was pregnant.

You can take Tylenol and check with your doctor, but I think Ora-gel is ok too. If you can, get them pulled.

Paracetamol, I took them when I was 9 weeks pregnant for wisdom tooth pain

Cloves of oil taste like shit but does the treat rub it on till it’s numb

I’ve had teeth pulled while pregnant no novacane nothing

1 Like

Your teeth are the most affected when pregnant. I had to have root canal because of mine

Clove drop good for any toothache can b got in chemist

My dentist did nothing about mine while I was pregnant. I had to wait until I gave birth

l Get paid over $116 per hour working from home. l never thought I’d be able to do it but my buddy makes over $15469 a month doing this and she convinced me to try. The possibility with this is endless.

Go to This. https://DollarWorth232.pages.dev/

Tylenol, I had two teeth pulled while I was pregnant

Successful All thanks to you Mrs Olgusya platform sorry my testimony came late, Am so happy to be a part of your trading platform am forever grateful to you…since I started trading with you. Your platform haven’t failed me before Am so grateful for that​:pray::pray::pray:, May God continue to bless you and your family :heart::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Oh I hear you I had ongoing pain for a month but thought it would go away without going to the dentist :crazy_face:. I was wrong and had two removed but I wasn’t pregnant at the time.

Got mine pulled out while pregnant :pregnant_woman:t2: Tylenol wouldn’t help my pain so I got them pulled out.

Clove oil, orgel
Fill an old tube sock with rice tie it off and put it in the microwave and you have your own heat pack to help swelling

1 Like

I had mind pulled while pregnant 3months I just needed a paper from my OB saying baby and I where healthy enough

l Get paid over $116 per hour working from home. l never thought I’d be able to do it but my buddy makes over $15469 a month doing this and she convinced me to try. The possibility with this is endless.

Go to This. https://DollarWorth258.pages.dev/

Make a turmeric pasta with a little water and put it on the sore part. Natural instant pain relief whenever u need it.

1 Like

You can also lay a whole clove on your tooth and it will numb it… but be aware it will also numb your tongue and the side of your jaw… but it does work

CLOVE OIL!!! It works!!! All natural.

If you have state medicaid they will do your dental work for you for free as well

1 Like

I had a wisdom tooth pulled while pregnant. Just got to find a dentist that will do it and possibly a note from your ob.

1 Like

A dentist Can help you with a form signed by your ob.

Get it treated asap, if it gets infected it can harm your baby

Be really careful using natural remedies
I used some toothache plant oil and ended up with a false positive for morphine in the meconium :weary:

I had 2 pulled with my first, and 2 pulled with my second. Go to an oral surgeon. Clove oil works on dental pain. I don’t know if there are pregnancy contraindications though.

l Get paid over $120 per hour working from home. l never thought I’d be able to do it but my buddy makes over $15887 a month doing this and she convinced me to try. The possibility with this is endless.

Go to This. https://DollarWorth334.pages.dev/

You should definitely see your dentist and find out if it’s just pain from the tooth coming in or infection. Dental infections during pregnancy can be serious for mom and baby.

I had to have one pulled in 2 different pregnancies

l Get paid over $120 per hour working from home. l never thought I’d be able to do it but my buddy makes over $15887 a month doing this and she convinced me to try. The possibility with this is endless.

Go to This. https://DollarWorth378.pages.dev/

Get it pulled out - teeth hurt more when your pregnant - for some reason had to pull it in the back to ease the pain couldn’t afford the root canal :woman_facepalming:

I was 36 weeks when I got a wisdom tooth pulled. Some dentists won’t do it and some will, I went to one who wouldn’t then found one who would. It was causing me so much pain, I couldn’t wait til after having my baby.

You can go to the dentist and they will pull it

1 Like

Get them removed as soon as you have the baby.

Dental treatment is fine to do in your 2nd trimester.

My OB told me that an infection or a bad tooth should still be taken care of ASAP, as stated, it can be bad for Mom and baby…usually a dentist will want permission from your OB before doing anything though just be prepared for that.

Dentist ASAP. Until then mix 1 tbsp Listerine mouthwash, a cap of hydrogen peroxide, table salt and warm water in a little cup swish it around before and after brushing teeth (make new each brushing). Final rinse with plain water.

Clove oil is natural and can help alleviate some pain until you can get in. Or Orajel. Both topical.

Call your ob and get them to fax over a statement to the dentist to be treated.

My OB allowed me to take vicodin/hydrocodone. It’s only for a short time, no long term effects on baby. As long as you only take it until their removed.