Why my husband don’t want to support me

Hi mamas
I need advice from you
I’m a 33 years old mom of two kids and hairdresser and I been working in very busy and good salon for pass 7 years
I absolutely love my job and can’t imagine doing something different
Very successful in what I do and in last few months I started to thinking of opening my own business and I really always dreamed about that
My husband have good job too
M-F 9to5pm job
I work 10hrs a day 3 days a week
So when I work my mom watch my kids
Today I told him that I book appointment on Monday to see space for salon and I really want to open my own salon
He flipped out on me
Telling me how I going to leave kids and work 5 days and how job can be more important than kids
How I gonna pay all bills and how now I don’t have any stress and responsibilities I don’t have to worry about anything and end of the day I have good check without headaches
Mostly I take care of all bills and stuff
He spends his money mostly on him and I believe he’s scared but I really want to open my own business

I really adore my kids and I know I’ll always find time for them but I love my job too
I want to do it now when I’m younger and I understand it’s risky but I’m hard working person and I believe I can do that
But I don’t know why he don’t supporting me I always thought that he will be the first one who will support me and push me to do something on my own