Where can I get baby perfume?

Anyone use baby secented spray and if so which one ? Jsyk (I don’t use it but seen a lot of it for sale so curious)

9 Likes

Help a mama out and respond anonymously on our forum. https://answers.mamasuncut.com/t/where-can-i-get-baby-perfume/20819

I feel like this was totally a thing when I was a baby/kid and totally forgot about it til now.

1 Like

Why would anyone want to spray perfume on a baby? Serious question

5 Likes

Just give them a bath and rub them down with baby lotion. I’ve never heard of perfume for babies.

7 Likes

You mean the perfume called baby or skin so soft. Or something like that?

Babies don’t need perfume, Just give them a bath

7 Likes

Not sure why this would even be a thing. Bath and some lotion and babies smell amazing.

1 Like

Never mind I come in earlier here’s the perfume you can buy at Walmart

Baby scented spray? Like spit up or diarrhea?

10 Likes

You talking about the old school perfume!? Or like actual perfume for a baby!? :thinking:

1 Like

I don’t use their products very much but we occasionally use this and it smells really good

2 Likes

Baby lotion smells good

Google it Amazon Walmart several other places

Jafra has the most amazing smelling baby products

JAFRA makes a baby lotion and perfume that smells so good, I like to use it on my infant as well as my other kids… they always get compliments!

I have been looking for an investment platform that will help me build my financial stability since years ago , but I just found the platform that gives me more than I deserve being able to receive your payment to your bitcoin wallet without delay is what I want from an investment platform this company is simply the best I’ve seen in all the platform. if you don’t want to lose money just contact her by clicking the name below
:point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down:

Apologies for dropping this here but it feels too great to stay quiet, Good work needs recommendations.
Connect with Mrs

I found this one on Amazon

1 Like

For girls I love Agua de Violetas Francesas

I’m so excited to finally make my first withdrawal with my investment capital in BITCOIN INVESTMENT. All thanks to Mrs Olgusya Gribova who is the mastermind behind this.
Just click on the link below to contact Olgusya l , to get started.
:point_down::point_down:

1 Like

I’am making over $112 an hour working online with 2 kids at home. I never thought I’d be able to do it but my best friend earns over $ 16377 a month doing this and she convinced me to try. The potential with this is endless

Chk This—>> https://ClickIntoWealth622.pages.dev/

Seriously? There’s nothing better than fresh clean baby smell

1 Like

Good account manager like Mrs Olgusya Gribova, am proud to say I’m among the people benefiting online trading, my gratitude to Mrs Olgusya Gribova for helping me achieve all my dreams in life. She helped me recover all the money I lost. Today I’m living in my own apartment, doing things I was not able to do. Who ever that is reading this should contact Mrs Olgusya and be free from pains. Join her with the link
:point_down::point_down::point_down:

I never ever believe it works. But because of the numerous testimonies of Ma’am Olgusya Gribova, I tried trading with her and I received my profit and now I’m dept free…Contact her view on her Facebook page