When did you give birth to your second?

when did you mommas have your second baby ? i had my first at 37 weeks &’ 6 days , i am now 36 weeks &’ 3 days with baby number #2 &’ wondering if baby will come around the same time as my first ?

1 Like

I was induced with my son but with my two girls I went into labor exactly 7 days after my due date. Like the same time almost and everything

First was 38 weeks. Second was 39 weeks. 3rd was 37 weeks. 4th was 41 weeks. I don’t think you can go by previous pregnancies

My second come a day before her due date

First was an induction at 39weeks and some odd days, he was born 2 days before his due date. My 2nd, went into natural labor and had him 1 day before his due date.

My baby number 2 came 11 days late, baby number I was 40 weeks 5 days #2 41 weeks 4 days

My first was born at 38 weeks 2 days, second was 40 weeks 6 days.
Some will carry to similar times, others won’t

My 1st came on due date & 2nd came almost a week after due date, 3rd & 4th came over a week early.

First was 38w5d
Second was 38w2d

Water broke both times

First was 37 1/2 weeks second was 5 days before her due date

I never believed that i can get back my love until i meet a man called Dr Mighty, who help me bring back my ex-husband who left me for two years before our marriage, he work beyond my imaginations and today i am happy in my marriage , he also solve different kind of problem, visit his Facebook page now…:You can reach him through this official page by clicking the link below??? Redirecting...

37 weeks the first one, 39 weeks the second but I was induced because of diabetes