What medicine can you take for a stomach bug?

all 4 of us have came down with the sickness bug overnight is there anything that will help make us feel less sick?

20 Likes

Help a mama out and respond anonymously on our forum. What medicine can you take for a stomach bug? - Mamas Uncut

Ginger ale, pretzels, soda crackers

1 Like

7-up, saltine crackers, soup and popsicles and lots and lots of rest

Dont eat. Eating feeds the bug and makes u sick both ends. Prob just panadol

2 Likes

Sprite, crackers. Chicken soup

Get some ginger root and make ginger tea. Sugar feeds viruses

1 Like

I swear by activated charcoal. You can get it at any drugstore or grocery store. Most doses are one to two capsules but will specify on bottle. You cannot take within 4 hours of other meds though because it will absorb it

Ginger ale room temperature flat with a little salt and later some gater aid

Don’t eat. Drink diluted apple juice, hydralite or weak cordial. No diet drinks and only regular small sips. If unable to keep fluids down, go to hospital

If all of you came down with this at the same time, it sounds more like food poisoning. It is rare for all in a household to come down with the same bug at the same time because there are incubation periods which differ from person to person.

4 Likes

Nothing. Just stay hydrated as much as possible. It had to run it’s course whether it’s coming up and/or out.

2 Likes

Cola syrup can help with nausea, but otherwise pretty much gonna run it’s course

Activated charcoal asap

Activated charcoal and lots of fluids.

My last paycheck was $14709 working 20 hours a week online. My sisters friend has been averaging 15k for months now and she works about 20 hours a week. I can’t believe how easy it was once I tried it out.

For Details >>>> https://cashfiz12.netlify.app/

Dramamine
Pepto
Imodium

Lots of fluids

Stay hydrated, drink pedialite and let it run its course.

2 Likes

Cola syrup poured on ice chips helps me

Sounds like food poisoning clear soups plenty of fluids

2 Likes

Smeca for the pooping and cramping hyperspasmol. There are some terrible bugs going around. They all available over the counter

Always used soda water and dry toast

Soup is actually one of the worst things you can eat because of all the grease. It will just give you the diarrhea worse. It’s very high in sodium which also dehydrates you worse.

BRAT diet is your best bet. Bread, rice, apple sauce and toast will stick best in your stomach. Yogurt isn’t bad either and will help balance your stomachs natural bacteria. Drink something with electrolytes but stay away from high sugar and sodium drinks like Gatorade or body armor unless you get the “light” version.

Immodium is literally amazing for helping with diarrhea

1 Like

Drink Gatorade, and water. Take gravol and sleep it off.

Bay leaf tea with local honey…

You can take motion sickness meds for the nausea and vomiting. But my drs always said never take anything to stop diarrhea its best to just let that come out. That way it’ll clear your system faster. Hope you all feel better soon! There’s alot going around

1 Like

B.R.A.T. (Bananas, rice, applesauce, toast) some pedialyte if you can keep it down, or I’ve heard more recently purple Concord grape juice (we live in Welch’s country, so that’s what was recommended) NOT a mix of juices, just straight up grape juice

2 Likes

Gravol, water, saltines and let it run its course. Stomach bugs suck. Hope you all bounce back soon!

My house has it too we been drinking flat lemonade

Oh jeez…you poor things…we have just got over this…I made sure no one ate anything or took anything in med wise. .lemonade that I brought I let go flat…and very small sips it does help after the 48hrs …tiny sips of water before.

My last paycheck was $15023 working 20 hours a week online. My sisters friend has been averaging 15k for months now and she works about 20 hours a week. I can’t believe how easy it was once I tried it out.

For Details >>>> https://buildupprojob10.netlify.app/

Just stay hydrated there’s nothing you can take for a stomach bug. We tell people this everyday that comes into our office. Just stay hydrated, hope u guys feel better

My dr always says no food for 12 hours post vomiting if liquids are tolerated very small sips Gatorade sprite or water start slow with foods

I’ve been hearing the syrup from canned peaches, a couple teaspoons every so many minutes?? Google it

Coke syrup from the druggist

You’re in really bad shape if you’re asking us, this isn’t a professional doctors page.

1 Like

Your best bet is to just not eat anything and alternate drinking OJ and water in small amounts.

Nothing, Just have to let it runs its course. I dealt with it for a week!

Gingerale, crackers ,oce chips if you can’t keep water down. Soup!

I would try to get tested for Covid… BA.2 is presenting with more gastrointestinal issues versus respiratory… Contact your Dr hope you and your family feel better soon

Stay hydrated then the brat diet t when tolerated

Gravol for the nausea, jello, toast. Avoid greasy food

My last paycheck was $17088 working 20 hours a week online. My sisters friend has been averaging 15k for months now and she works about 20 hours a week. I can’t believe how easy it was once I tried it out.

For Details >>>> https://buildupprojob23.netlify.app/

Call your doctor :woman_shrugging:t3:

I once got sick from sushi. Jelly lollies and water was all that stayed in. Dry toast or crackers. Flat lemonade but sip it don’t skull it.

Go to the doctor and hope they give you anti nausea meds

1 Like

Flat gingerale and crackers . Ginger works for nausea

2 Likes

When we went through this recently it seemed like nothing really helped. It sucked! To put it honestly. We just tried the usual stuff, Tylenol or Advil for fevers and pain, Pepto for stomach issues and to try and extend the time between running to the bathroom like a marathon, lol. Other than that, it just had to run its course really.

Ginger ale or 7 up… Pepto-Bismol. Saltine crackers, Pedialyte. Ask your doctor for medications for nausea and vomiting. If the doctor says no, you’ll have to wear it out. Just watch so you don’t get dehydrated. Popsicles help. Don’t eat or drink any dairy. That will gum you up. Stick with Pedialyte and things like that. Good luck.

Baking soda in hot water sip it slowly

Milk of Magnesia and/or Peptobismol.

Some store will actually have coke syrup in the med isle it helps nausea

1 Like

My mom used an OTC med called Emetrol. Been on the market over 50 years and works better than anything. Get the cherry, tastes better and you can use it every 30 minutes till symptoms improve.

2 Likes

Gatorade. Keep hydrated.

1 Like

Dramamine is an over the counter anti nausea med people use for motion sickness. It’ll help curve the nausea. As does 7up, ginger and peppermint tea.

My youngest daughter gave us all the stomach flu last year and the dramamine helped

1 Like

Try ginger, it settles the tummy.

1 Like

My daughter had this nasty stomach bug just last week ( she threw up front 3 am until the about 5 pm when I finally got the meds in her) , it was so bad I called her doctor and he called her in some Zofran Ot was a lifesaver for her… but Body Armour water is great for hydration, and pedilyte, and Emetrol is otc and it works great too. Hope you all feel better soon!

Ginger ale and saltine crackers

1 Like

I was living a life full of debts until I met ma’am lisa jennifer I was convinced by her trading strategies and decided to invest, that decision changed my life, now I’m earning on a weekly basis contact her to start earning

My life has taken another great shape financially, I thank God that I came across Mrs lisa jennifer who helped me by managing by trading Account and because of her I’ve been earning massively weekly. Click on the link below to contact her and see how it works she’ll uplift you financially
:point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down:

I started trading with Manager Mrs lisa jennifer, I have been really happy because my life has changed for good .Trading with her has added a lot to my life, and I’m really happy for that. When I started trading, I was granted access to every single activity that was going on my account. That made me trust her 100%
I advice you to start up now just click on the name And thank me later👍
:point_down:t2::point_down:t2:

you can also buy ginger car sickness tablets for travel…but seems best to get something too from your pharmacy…l remember a liquid medicine that tasted like sweet lemonade for vomiting …that worked well on us as well as children

Avoid all dairy products
And stick to dry toast

Ginger , spearmint hot tea ,

I’m so excited now I can at least pay my bill and take good care of my family Thank you Mrs Lisa Jennifer for you have brought happiness to me and my family through your experiences in Cryptocurrency hit her dm on how to invest

One decision change my life! I decided to act on faith instead of fear. I’m now reaping the rewards of that bold step and making more money than I could even imagine all thanks to an amazing lady Your work speaks volumes of the kind of woman you are thank you so much for the profit you are really transparent to your investors

You inspired me during a difficult time when I needed word of encouragement. You really don’t know how much help you have rendered to me and my family thanks so much ma’am Your work speaks volumes of the kind of woman you are thank you so much for the profit

Pickle juice…works everytime