What do you give your kids for a lost tooth?

What’s the going rate for the tooth fairy these days? We got our first lose tooth lol

2 Likes

I used to get 25 cents. But that was years ago

We decorated a $10 bill and a $5 bill with glitter and a tooth fairy stamp. If she pulls it on her own, she gets $10, and if she gets help, she gets $5. We just use the same $10 bill and the same $5 bill with each tooth so she thinks she’s getting money and in reality it’s been the same bill since the first time it got used.

She just doesn’t know that I’m putting the money into her bank account.

1 Like

We do a $1 for each tooth plus prior. $2 on second tooth $3 for 3rd tooth $4 for the forth so on and so forth.

$5 each tooth which only started because my daughter lost her tooth the day my grandma passed. I had no cash so her grandma gave me $5 to give her. When she woke up in the morning she said “I wonder if the tooth fairy is actually an angel and GG left me this much money” so we let her believe what made her feel better (she has since stopped believing) but the $5 stuck with her brother too :joy:

1 Like

We go to the bank and buy $1 gold coins

1 Like

Tooth fairy gave $1 gold coins. I think my son still has every one of them. He is almost 26

I never have cash so it’s whatever I do happen to have, usually at least $3-$4 after the first tooth.

I use to give 15-20 a tooth when my girls were little

5 bucks for the first one.

I don’t trade cash to the tooth demon

1 Like

20 for the first 10 for the rest

5 for first and 2 bucks for each additional after that.

1 Like

1st tooth $5 every tooth after $1.

My first kids I always did 20 then 5

$20 first tooth, $5 for the rest