What causes itching after intercourse?

Might be to much tmi but!
Any girls ever experience itching after sex or feel almost swollen down there? Like i go pee and wipe right after sex and it feels itch. Yes my husband does finish in me… If thats a question as to why im itchy but… Does anyone feel that afterwards? It didnt start happening till after i had my son via c-section.

2 Likes

Your ph balance could be off :slightly_smiling_face:

Could be thrush or BV

Yeast infection or bacterial vaginosis

Could be the ph or the soap he is using!! Had that happen with an ex his soap was super strong scented and through off the balance…

1 Like

I heard you can actually become allergic to a guy’s cum… IDK if it’s true but I used to itch with almost every guy except a few and the one I didn’t I got pregnant with my kids

4 Likes

Sounds like you have a infection

Sounds like your hormones have changed. It can set off your ph balance. Theirs on balance inserts at Wal-Mart. It is not a yeast medicine, it’s just an aid to set the balance back to the right spot.

1 Like

I am pregnant on my 3 rd and had this a few times to the point I was crying with the itchiness I went to doctors turnedout to be thrush from using bath boms and vented soaps xx

I am pregnant on my 3 rd and had this a few times to the point I was crying with the itchiness I went to doctors turnedout to be thrush from using bath boms and vented soaps xx

That happens to me when my ph balance is off

Fan adds
Karen🍒

Update my post?
Already been checked for all of that. No yeast infection or anything. No burning when i pee. It only happens after i have sex for the rest of the day its itchy. Then im good.

Friction burns maybe try using lube xx

You have a std or a yeast infection go to your doctor ASAP

Sounds to me like a yeast infection

That’s normal, DO NOT put anything in your vagina to “balance out your pH” :person_facepalming: your body does that naturally, you’re just screwing it up.
It sounds like either too much friction without enough lube, maybe going too hard and causing irritation, or possibly just too much sex for too long.
Itchy doesn’t necessarily mean anything bad, your dry skin is itchy and you don’t run to the doctor, don’t worry :slight_smile: there’s a reason many women keep frozen peas and it’s not to eat lol