What can I do to prepare for being induced?

I’m getting induced tomorrow morning with baby #3. What should I do today before all the crazy tomorrow? Also I have two boys (4&2.5) but we don’t know the gender with this one, it’s been such a long wait to find out! Lol

1 Like

Me personally I would spend half the day trying to be prepared (house clean, organise everything for bubs arrival that hasn’t been done). Then other half relax, enjoy a meal an go to bed early.

1 Like

It took almost two days but I was also induced at 34 weeks. The pain is so much less than spontaneous labor tho!

1 Like

I’m sure you already had the baby or are in labor. So answering this question is pointless. CONGRATS! I hope all went well.

Take it easy momma. Have someone take your kids for you. My labor did take awhile but I just walked the whole time. I didn’t get my epidural until the last minute so that my labor wouldn’t be ‘too bad’. It worked pretty well. My first was induced and I got the epidural immediately. It was the worst. I was stuck in bed all day. My second I waited and walked all day. The actual pushing part was so much easier. Either way relax today. Take a quiet bath. It might be awhile until you get another one quietly

It took 3 days to go into labor. Eat before going in!!! Bring snack’s , entertainment , a mini fan because you’re probably going to want it.

Spend time with your boys, make sure you have everything packed for the hospital, install car seat, take a nice long shower, eat a ton of food! I was induced with both of mine and it was not a quick process so I was starving.

EAT! It took over 24 hours for my son to make his arrival after being induced and I was starving

Unfortunately these posts are like 2 days delayed on posting :face_holding_back_tears: so she probably asked to have this posted on Tuesday and may have had the baby yesterday. I’m intrigued to know the gender!

1 Like