What can I do about this situation?

I need help. My husband is in the army, he is not the father of my oldest whom is 13. He is being stationed in germany and her dad will not sign for our daughter to get a passport and come live with us. We plit custody but he never even seens her or keeps in contact with her. he wants her to come live with him while we are overseas but she nor I want that. She wants to come with me as she does not have a relationship with him. What can we do?